Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,990 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Is It Bad To Do This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Bad To Do This (706 Views)

Please Is It Bad To Send These Photos To A Girl? Her Boyfriend Got Angry At Me / Is It Bad To Have Sex Infront Of A 2 Yrs Old?? / Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Bad To Do This by pander1234: 6:55pm On Mar 30, 2018
please i need your sincere advice on this
my current girlfriend i have dated for over 2 years now we have agree to take it further (marriage) but my concern is that she is the same age as me and infact her birthday comes before mine. so i want to know if marrying someone that has same age with you is bad or not

please no insult just your sincere advice
Re: Is It Bad To Do This by taylor89(m): 6:57pm On Mar 30, 2018
pander1234:
please i need your sincere advice on this
my currency girlfriend i have dated for over 2 years now we have agree to take it further (marriage) but my concern is that she is the same age as me and infact her birthday comes before mine. so i want to know if marrying someone that has same age with you bad or not

please no insult just your sincere advice

Are you the boyfriend to one chelsea currency?
Re: Is It Bad To Do This by Olalan(m): 6:59pm On Mar 30, 2018
If you truly love each other been age mates isn't a barrier
Re: Is It Bad To Do This by pander1234: 7:00pm On Mar 30, 2018
taylor89:

Are you the boyfriend to one chelsea currency?

sorry i have corrected it i meant current
Re: Is It Bad To Do This by pander1234: 7:01pm On Mar 30, 2018
Olalan:
If you truly love each other been age mates isn't a barrier
but do you think the society will be happy with that
Re: Is It Bad To Do This by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 30, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

Don't marry someone older than you. That's the truth

☣ ☠

(1) (Reply)

View This / Help: I Am Struggling With The Idea Of Having Another Child / I Am Giving Out Super Dragon Delay Spray As My Birthday Gift!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.