Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Is It Bad To Have Sex Infront Of A 2 Yrs Old?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Bad To Have Sex Infront Of A 2 Yrs Old?? (6592 Views)

Please Is It Bad To Send These Photos To A Girl? Her Boyfriend Got Angry At Me / Fear As An Unidentified Lady Stands Naked Infront Of Chicken Republic At Ilupeju / Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Bad To Have Sex Infront Of A 2 Yrs Old?? by SultanOfPuna: 10:40pm On Apr 26, 2020
Long story short.. she is a single mother and lives next floor. Our first sex was last night in her place. No problem her son was sleeping.

Now Today around 11am I go back to fvck her again but her 2 year old son is running round the house (no light to play chu chu tv for him to watch and stay one place)..
Mind you she was still on night gown and her nipples were poking Tru.. I was Hot and ready but the 2yr old son just dey spoil my parole. He wanted me to play with him but konji dey wire me.

Now after I made the son stay one place and went to her room to try my luck
We started kissing, smoching then we started action..
2 mins into the sex, here comes her son smiling with remote control in his hands standing at the door trying to signal me to play peekaboo with him.
I sighted him but still continued the action.
The lady was untop me in cowgirl style
So she couldn't see him
Next thing I know the boy enters the room and literally poke the remote control on my dick while mumbling baby jibberish..
I had to stop and his mom was kinda embarrassed and scolded the boy to go back to palour.
She said we should stop that it's inappropriate for her son to see her like that..
But I disagree that a 2yrs old does not know what sex is and will not think it deep like an adult..
Also he will never remember such a thing if he grows up his memory has not even formed yet.
So this kinda caused an argument between us and she refused picking my calls this evening.. it is what it is.
I've known her since last year I moved in the compound.
Was I wrong??

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Bad To Have Sex Infront Of A 2 Yrs Old?? by fulaniHERDSman(m): 10:43pm On Apr 26, 2020
Tomorrow now we go see thread for front page with the title "I Had Sex With Single Mom, Now This Is Happening To Me"

Ok continuu ...

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Bad To Have Sex Infront Of A 2 Yrs Old?? by Quietly(m): 10:45pm On Apr 26, 2020
Oga na beg i dey beg you,pls and pls dont post this next term,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Bad To Have Sex Infront Of A 2 Yrs Old?? by Balaxx: 10:46pm On Apr 26, 2020
Tales by eclipse light

12 Likes

Re: Is It Bad To Have Sex Infront Of A 2 Yrs Old?? by SultanOfPuna: 10:46pm On Apr 26, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
Tomorrow now we go see thread for front page with the title "I Had Sex With Single Mom, Now This Is Happening To Me"

Ok continuu ...
Our First sex was with condom
Dis morning own was no condom.
So e pain me when the pilin spoil show
E really pain me

3 Likes

Re: Is It Bad To Have Sex Infront Of A 2 Yrs Old?? by SultanOfPuna: 10:48pm On Apr 26, 2020
Does Anyone here remember
What they saw when they were 2 yrs old

8 Likes

Re: Is It Bad To Have Sex Infront Of A 2 Yrs Old?? by fulaniHERDSman(m): 10:50pm On Apr 26, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

Our First sex was with condom
Dis morning own was no condom.
So e pain me when the pilin spoil show
E really pain me
Ok ... We dey wait for scores. cool
Re: Is It Bad To Have Sex Infront Of A 2 Yrs Old?? by gift2xl: 10:51pm On Apr 26, 2020
When ever u want to have sex, put the child to sleep or lock the doors, because me I can still recall what happened when I was 4yrs, sometimes when I say them, my mom will reply how come u still remember, you were little then. That's how the memory works.

24 Likes

Re: Is It Bad To Have Sex Infront Of A 2 Yrs Old?? by James4bright(m): 10:51pm On Apr 26, 2020
That was totally inappropriate. Kids are smarter than you think.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Bad To Have Sex Infront Of A 2 Yrs Old?? by James4bright(m): 10:52pm On Apr 26, 2020
gift2xl:
When ever u want to have sex, put the child to sleep or lock the doors, because me I can still recall what happened when I was 4yrs, sometimes when I say them, my mom will reply how come u still remember, you were little then. That's how the memory works.

This is so me. I remember most shits from when I was super young.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Bad To Have Sex Infront Of A 2 Yrs Old?? by Uniquekriss(m): 10:55pm On Apr 26, 2020
I vividly remember what happened at 3yrs old, no jokes bro

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Bad To Have Sex Infront Of A 2 Yrs Old?? by CoronaVirusPro: 10:57pm On Apr 26, 2020
[quote author=fulaniHERDSman post=88891211]Tomorrow now we go see thread for front page with the title "I Had Sex With Single Mom, Now This Is Happening To Me"

God bless your mother!

3 Likes

Re: Is It Bad To Have Sex Infront Of A 2 Yrs Old?? by Pimples(m): 11:01pm On Apr 26, 2020
Bros...Stop sleeping around...go and marry

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad To Have Sex Infront Of A 2 Yrs Old?? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 26, 2020
op just becareful...
these coffin undertakers ain't smiling

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Bad To Have Sex Infront Of A 2 Yrs Old?? by SultanOfPuna: 11:07pm On Apr 26, 2020
gift2xl:
Walahai, that boy is too energetic.. if you lock him up then he will start crying sad
Re: Is It Bad To Have Sex Infront Of A 2 Yrs Old?? by bestabigaelever(f): 11:08pm On Apr 26, 2020
It is very bad
He might try it
Re: Is It Bad To Have Sex Infront Of A 2 Yrs Old?? by SultanOfPuna: 11:10pm On Apr 26, 2020
bestabigaelever:
It is very bad
He might try it
Try what??
Pikin we no fit write A,B,C
Re: Is It Bad To Have Sex Infront Of A 2 Yrs Old?? by SultanOfPuna: 11:15pm On Apr 26, 2020
James4bright:
That was totally inappropriate. Kids are smarter than you think.
What freaked me out was when he poke the remote control on my dick as i was bleeping the mom on cowgirl position..
And he was smiling the whole time but I concluded that it's just Childish play and not something a child of 2yrs will remember. I'm 200% sure of this
Re: Is It Bad To Have Sex Infront Of A 2 Yrs Old?? by aluko360(m): 11:16pm On Apr 26, 2020
Not a good move o.
Today's kids are smarter than you think.
Most of them are refurbished older generations imo

12 Likes

Re: Is It Bad To Have Sex Infront Of A 2 Yrs Old?? by SultanOfPuna: 11:22pm On Apr 26, 2020
aluko360:
Not a good move o.
Today's kids are smarter than you think.
Most of them are refurbished older generations imo
grin grin Re what?? U mean our ancestors have come back grin

11 Likes

Re: Is It Bad To Have Sex Infront Of A 2 Yrs Old?? by SultanOfPuna: 11:25pm On Apr 26, 2020
Pimples:
Bros...Stop sleeping around...go and marry

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad To Have Sex Infront Of A 2 Yrs Old?? by Okoroawusa: 11:28pm On Apr 26, 2020
Nooo... not at all. Just add the 2 year old n make it a three.some....

Ozu town council!!

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad To Have Sex Infront Of A 2 Yrs Old?? by evanso6226(f): 11:35pm On Apr 26, 2020
Take this and thank me later

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lhd3Db3s10g
Re: Is It Bad To Have Sex Infront Of A 2 Yrs Old?? by SultanOfPuna: 12:02am On Apr 27, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Nooo... not at all. Just add the 2 year old n make it a party....

Ozu town council!!
You are sick in the head
Re: Is It Bad To Have Sex Infront Of A 2 Yrs Old?? by Yungsym(m): 12:12am On Apr 27, 2020
Bros that stuff will sink in the boys memory....children of nowadays are smart and intelligent so no matter how long they will remember
Re: Is It Bad To Have Sex Infront Of A 2 Yrs Old?? by SultanOfPuna: 12:27am On Apr 27, 2020
Yungsym:
Bros that stuff will sink in the boys memory....children of nowadays are smart and intelligent so no matter how long they will remember
But the boy can't even write A,B,C
Re: Is It Bad To Have Sex Infront Of A 2 Yrs Old?? by doctore212(m): 12:47am On Apr 27, 2020
Ozu town council grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Okoroawusa:
Nooo... not at all. Just add the 2 year old n make it a party....

Ozu town council!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Bad To Have Sex Infront Of A 2 Yrs Old?? by funstufz: 12:56am On Apr 27, 2020
Actually, the boy may NOT understand what you are doing with her Mum but Don't be surprised if the same thing repeated itself and the little guy might 'practicalize' it innocently...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Bad To Have Sex Infront Of A 2 Yrs Old?? by boom99(m): 2:08am On Apr 27, 2020
My daughter of two years don't even allow me cuddle my wife. My daughter will rush to separate us and say 'mummy leave daddy alone now'. The one that shocked me was when I held my wife in bed, she was sleepingoo..suddenly my daughter used force to fling my hand away (she was one then) then went back to sleep imediately. Sincerely I respected her decision that night. She is a jealous type.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Bad To Have Sex Infront Of A 2 Yrs Old?? by SultanOfPuna: 3:40am On Apr 27, 2020
boom99:
My daughter of two years don't even allow me cuddle my wife. My daughter will rush to separate us and say 'mummy leave daddy alone now'. The one that shocked me was when I held my wife in bed, she was sleepingoo..suddenly my daughter used force to fling my hand away (she was one then) then went back to sleep imediately. Sincerely I respected her decision that night. She is a jealous type.
Ur case is different
Girls wise up faster than guys
This boy is still speaking baby language
I doubt if he is aware of what was going on
Re: Is It Bad To Have Sex Infront Of A 2 Yrs Old?? by Nobody: 3:47am On Apr 27, 2020
Balaxx:
Tales by eclipse light

Wow...that baby in your meme is cute. Just feel like kissing and nuzzling into those chubby Cheek's cheesy awwnnn....my ovaries.

(1) (2) (Reply)

YOU MUST QUARREL OVER 5 TIMES BEFORE YOU MARRY. / International Dating / I Wish I Never Met Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.