Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Will You Marry For Love Or Genotype - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Marry For Love Or Genotype (766 Views)

Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) / Only Fools Marry For Love, Wise Men Marry.... / Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Marry For Love Or Genotype by Shadrackmadu(m): 11:19pm On Mar 30, 2018
I'm "AS" GenotYPe And My GirlFriend Is " AS" but she don't know that my genotype is same to her.. she have made up her mind to take me to the alter but her junior sister who's in love with me is "AA" pls should i break up with her and marry her junior sister...? hope it's not a sin to break up with her
Re: Will You Marry For Love Or Genotype by sirusX(m): 11:28pm On Mar 30, 2018
Shadrackmadu:
I'm "AS" GenotYPe And My GirlFriend Is " AS" but she don't know that my genotype is same to her.. she have made up her mind to take me to the alter but her junior sister who's in love with me is "AA" pls should i break up with her and marry her junior sister...? hope it's not a sin to break up with her
Na wah ooo...shey that one dey Bible?

Anywayz, until the matter...in as much as there is love, one should always thread on the path of caution when it comes to genotype matter. Don't live in hoping for miracle AA and AS babies only to end up with a challenge of SS that might shake the very foundation of your marriage and fill you with regret and hatred for each other.

It takes grace to remain strong despite that kind of situation, but it's best you pray about it and gain a deeper understanding of the matter.

On the issue of leaving one sister for another, I don't need to tell you that you want to start a family crisis
Re: Will You Marry For Love Or Genotype by McBrooklyn(m): 11:44pm On Mar 30, 2018
Re: Will You Marry For Love Or Genotype by Rexnegro(m): 11:52pm On Mar 30, 2018
We are in the show bro just that mine don't involve her sis but we are both AS, and the tin is really gonna be a big issue , I just hope it ends well amicably. Don't thread that part of leaving her for her sis, leave her not to take a big risk of ss but for another babe entirely.
Re: Will You Marry For Love Or Genotype by mumureloaded(m): 11:53pm On Mar 30, 2018
like seriously op are you for real? i mean are you this senseless in reality? abeg shift......... you can't marry her sister even if she is AA or whatever, go on with her. I only pity those kids for the pain they will pass through before the eventually die q

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry For Love Or Genotype by Nobody: 4:27am On Mar 31, 2018
Shadrackmadu:
Its not a sin but it will be a shame to marry her sister. Find ur own woman go front.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Marry For Love Or Genotype by GOFRONT(m): 6:57am On Mar 31, 2018
If you break up with her and marry someone else, it's a tragedy!!

If you breakup with her without marrying anybody, its a tragedy

And if u breakup with her and marry her younger sis, its a tragedy

Whichever way, a tragedy awaits her but I pray God see her through.
Re: Will You Marry For Love Or Genotype by habsydiamond(m): 10:02am On Mar 31, 2018
For genotype ni ooo...if the wahala start love go run na to dey
Re: Will You Marry For Love Or Genotype by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 31, 2018
Marry Her Like That
Re: Will You Marry For Love Or Genotype by IdeyFindWife: 2:53pm On Mar 31, 2018
Don't even try it. Your love for one another may not be able to take you through the misery awaiting you.

Even if it did, your criminal level of selfishness in condemning your kids to such a rugged fate would've eventually convinced you of your dimness in no uncertain terms.

Except you know you can get out of ur Nigerian hellhole and go shelling out the bucks for expensive gene-splicing procedures. Those ones give you beta options
Re: Will You Marry For Love Or Genotype by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 31, 2018
Pity your future children and leave that girl, marry AA.
Re: Will You Marry For Love Or Genotype by Mcy56(f): 4:32pm On Mar 31, 2018
For the sake of those innocent unborn children you are already planning to bring into misery and suffering health-wise, please leave the AS lady.
Go and find another AA to marry aside her sister. She might never forgive you or her sister for the lane-switching.

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry For Love Or Genotype by ImaIma1(f): 8:55pm On Mar 31, 2018
Marry for love...love for the unborn children...not bringing them into the work to suffer in sickness and worst still die from it.

Please there are other women in the world. Why would you jump from your girlfriend to her sister? You should have some shame.
Re: Will You Marry For Love Or Genotype by Tonymic4life(m): 9:19pm On Mar 31, 2018
Mumu! Just looking for traffic. U av gotten some, hope u r happy now op
Re: Will You Marry For Love Or Genotype by gonkin(m): 9:20pm On Mar 31, 2018
Na wa for this guy ooo. The latest with girls now is razor. Them go use razor tear your face
Re: Will You Marry For Love Or Genotype by crismark(m): 9:58pm On Mar 31, 2018
this write up sounds childish

(1) (Reply)

Skales Shows Off Stunning New Girlfriend In New Photo / / Urgent Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.