Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

FFK Blasts APC For Not Including Rotimi Amaech's Name In Their Looters' List - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Blasts APC For Not Including Rotimi Amaech's Name In Their Looters' List (14498 Views)

Bukola Saraki Blasts APC After Buhari Was Booed At National Assembly / FFK Blasts CNN For Reporting That Herdsmen Attack Is A Clash Over Piece Of Land / 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK Blasts APC For Not Including Rotimi Amaech's Name In Their Looters' List by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 30, 2018
Femi fani kayode took to his twitter page to reacts to the list of looters APC released.

Femi fani kayode blast APC for not including "Rotimi Amaechi" which he tags as "oloriburuku" which means "Jerk Or Crazy Fellow" in yoruba and other APC leaders.

Read What He Wrote Below:

First you give yourself a fake award. Then u wheel out a washed up and fading old British model to pose in pictures with Buhari.Then u come up with a list of so-called "looters" which does not have the name of Rotimi Oloriburuku Amaechi and other APC leaders on it: shame on you!

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/03/ffk-blast-apc-for-not-including-rotimi.html

19 Likes

Re: FFK Blasts APC For Not Including Rotimi Amaech's Name In Their Looters' List by AntiWailer: 11:55pm On Mar 30, 2018
Idiot.

Why not mention the name and the amount stolen ?

All this everybody is a thief is no longer working.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FFK Blasts APC For Not Including Rotimi Amaech's Name In Their Looters' List by yarimo(m): 1:06am On Mar 31, 2018
According to nigerians. FFK is a fool

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK Blasts APC For Not Including Rotimi Amaech's Name In Their Looters' List by kimjongJezebel: 1:14am On Mar 31, 2018
AntiWailer:
Idiot.

Why not mention the name and the amount stolen ?

All this everybody is a thief is no longer working.

Lootimi Amaechi stole more than N150 billion from Rivers State treasury. Part of it was used to sponsor Buhari's election. Rivers State has the record and has since sent to EFCC but the EFCC refused to act.

Amaechi is a renowned criminal

118 Likes 11 Shares

Re: FFK Blasts APC For Not Including Rotimi Amaech's Name In Their Looters' List by Nobody: 1:40am On Mar 31, 2018
FFK and his acerbic criticism. I do not think Campbell did him any wrong to attract such acidic remark.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK Blasts APC For Not Including Rotimi Amaech's Name In Their Looters' List by Jazzlite: 4:15am On Mar 31, 2018
Vitriolic
Re: FFK Blasts APC For Not Including Rotimi Amaech's Name In Their Looters' List by Annie939(f): 4:35am On Mar 31, 2018
thanks for reminding them apc are Chief looters

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Blasts APC For Not Including Rotimi Amaech's Name In Their Looters' List by clevvermind(m): 5:23am On Mar 31, 2018
yarimo:
According to nigerians. FFK is a fool
It is according to you not Nigerians. What the guy is saying is the truth. Amaechi is the chief looter.

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FFK Blasts APC For Not Including Rotimi Amaech's Name In Their Looters' List by Omeokachie: 7:02am On Mar 31, 2018

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Blasts APC For Not Including Rotimi Amaech's Name In Their Looters' List by ruggedized1: 7:10am On Mar 31, 2018
I totally agree with FFK. Amaechi should have led the list of looters. cool

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Blasts APC For Not Including Rotimi Amaech's Name In Their Looters' List by LibertyRep: 7:21am On Mar 31, 2018
FFK's penchant for foul language is condemnable though

Saint Ameachi can do no wrong no more.

All his previous misdeeds have been washed away.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Blasts APC For Not Including Rotimi Amaech's Name In Their Looters' List by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 31, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

Both FFK and APC are mad

☣ ☠

1 Like

Re: FFK Blasts APC For Not Including Rotimi Amaech's Name In Their Looters' List by Alexk2(m): 7:54am On Mar 31, 2018
I'll be very suprised if ffk didn't comment about this looters list issue and will be more amazed if nobody mention Ameachi while this trends.
PDP or APC or SDP or whatever aren't any different and I'll always say we as the masses get what we ask for. They'll keep looting our common treasury and play ethnic and reigious card on us to keep us busy and every election period, they'll bring out some of those loots to buy votes and "4years-destiny"....then the cycle continue again.
Most pple defending those on the list today know very well and of a truth that those charlatans are indeed thieves but because of few coins, they're singing a different song.
As for Ameachi, I keep wondering why the almighty Wike haven't charged him to court for those wheathy allegations from him and PDP. He isn't immune anymore, so what's all the noise all about when you refused to make him pay for his alleged offenses through the court of law. That is what I'll love to see.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Blasts APC For Not Including Rotimi Amaech's Name In Their Looters' List by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 31, 2018
AMAECHI is truly an Oloriburuku someborrrrrry

1 Like

Re: FFK Blasts APC For Not Including Rotimi Amaech's Name In Their Looters' List by fasho01(m): 7:59am On Mar 31, 2018
bejeiodus:
FFK and his acerbic criticism. I do not think Campbell did him any wrong to attract such acidic remark.

Honestly.. The part he referred to Campbell didn't go down well with me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Blasts APC For Not Including Rotimi Amaech's Name In Their Looters' List by Billionboi: 7:59am On Mar 31, 2018
If buhari could leave Leah shariub out of the dapchi girls negotiatn,simply bcoz she is a xtian...... Then him buhari do not deserve any Christian vote including osinbajo.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Blasts APC For Not Including Rotimi Amaech's Name In Their Looters' List by HoodBillionaire: 8:00am On Mar 31, 2018
nigerians have a way of typing.
when u see a format
u go know say na naija boiz

in ighos voice
all ma naija bois i salute .
i salute
to all ma naija bois
i yahoo
i yahoo
Re: FFK Blasts APC For Not Including Rotimi Amaech's Name In Their Looters' List by PHILipu1(m): 8:01am On Mar 31, 2018
kimjongJezebel:

Lootimi Amaechi stole more than N150 billion from Rivers State treasury. Part of it was used to sponsor Buhari's election. Rivers State has the record and has since sent to EFCC but the EFCC refused to act.

Amaechi is a renowned criminal
So what did PDP do then when they knew he was stealing?

Allow APC to do their things Since PDP had all the time to go after this people then but didn't

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Blasts APC For Not Including Rotimi Amaech's Name In Their Looters' List by stringa(f): 8:01am On Mar 31, 2018
FFK save your breath..... They think they are fooling people but they are only deceiving themselves

7 Likes

Re: FFK Blasts APC For Not Including Rotimi Amaech's Name In Their Looters' List by ochardbaby(m): 8:01am On Mar 31, 2018
When dem dey steal money we no dey on the list.

Na when e fight matters,we go come here. Dey fight every monicker,not minding what’s the outcome of our post here.

All naija politicians na thieves.

Our youths,aspiring thieves.
You don’t need to go far,to see that real men of God. Pastor or Imam wey no dey do wuruwuru,na that old TV dey still dey use.
Na Okada dem dey use go most of their movements or trekking mode.
Only thief na him dey know another thief.
Re: FFK Blasts APC For Not Including Rotimi Amaech's Name In Their Looters' List by deaconbiggy(m): 8:02am On Mar 31, 2018
Annie939:
thanks for reminding them apc are Chief looters

Y are u not sleeping? Ph gal
Re: FFK Blasts APC For Not Including Rotimi Amaech's Name In Their Looters' List by Oblang(m): 8:02am On Mar 31, 2018
Why not list them out urself na so that u subject urself to litigations...
Re: FFK Blasts APC For Not Including Rotimi Amaech's Name In Their Looters' List by Rigel95(m): 8:03am On Mar 31, 2018
k
Re: FFK Blasts APC For Not Including Rotimi Amaech's Name In Their Looters' List by deaconbiggy(m): 8:09am On Mar 31, 2018
FFK was also like Amaechi during pdp tenure.... bikonu umunnem all politicians are thieves including the aspiring youths.. please don't argue it.
Re: FFK Blasts APC For Not Including Rotimi Amaech's Name In Their Looters' List by fk001(m): 8:11am On Mar 31, 2018
Joker's
Re: FFK Blasts APC For Not Including Rotimi Amaech's Name In Their Looters' List by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 31, 2018
Muckross1122:
Femi fani kayode took to his twitter page to reacts to the list of looters APC released.

Femi fani kayode blast APC for not including "Rotimi Amaechi" which he tags as "oloriburuku" which means "Jerk Or Crazy Fellow" in yoruba and other APC leaders.

Read What He Wrote Below:

First you give yourself a fake award. Then u wheel out a washed up and fading old British model to pose in pictures with Buhari.Then u come up with a list of so-called "looters" which does not have the name of Rotimi Oloriburuku Amaechi and other APC leaders on it: shame on you!

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/03/ffk-blast-apc-for-not-including-rotimi.html

Haha!

The guy is a true Yoruba guy. They can curse for Africa. I try as much as possible to avoid buying anything from their Local Market Women as a little bargaining can lead to them embrassing you. Sometimes I in a hilarious keep asking my very good Yoruba friends(The Literate Ones) if they can make Heaven because the kind of verbal abuses you can find among the speakers of that language is so off the hinges.
Re: FFK Blasts APC For Not Including Rotimi Amaech's Name In Their Looters' List by jerryunit48: 8:13am On Mar 31, 2018
Good one from FFK and Fayose ... since Nigeria is a controversial country we need controversial outspoken people like you to counter the bunch of lies from APC... it is too much already

2 Likes

Re: FFK Blasts APC For Not Including Rotimi Amaech's Name In Their Looters' List by sanusianangi: 8:17am On Mar 31, 2018
Hahaha instead to go to church to make Thanksgiving ur name is not among u are making stupid noise shame on u too
Alexk2:
I'll be very suprised if ffk didn't comment about this looters list issue and will be more amazed if nobody mention Ameachi while this trends.
PDP or APC or SDP or whatever aren't any different and I'll always say we as the masses get what we ask for. They'll keep looting our common treasury and play ethnic and reigious card on us to keep us busy and every election period, they'll bring out some of those loots to buy votes and "4years-destiny"....then the cycle continue again.
Most pple defending those on the list today know very well and of a truth that those charlatans are indeed thieves but because of few coins, they're singing a different song.
As for Ameachi, I keep wondering why the almighty Wike haven't charged him to court for those wheathy allegations from him and PDP. He isn't immune anymore, so what's all the noise all about when you refused to make him pay for his alleged offenses through the court of law. That is what I'll love to see.
Re: FFK Blasts APC For Not Including Rotimi Amaech's Name In Their Looters' List by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 31, 2018
stringa:
FFK save your breath..... They think they are fooling people but they are only deceiving themselves

save his breath abi choke on his breath,, cannt he ever criticise like a man,,alway nagging like a woman ... these guy is just a disgrace to western education .
He even went as far as insulting campbell,, weytin concern the guess with naija wahala.
last i checked even 90% of names pdp posted were all once active pdp members ..under which party amaechi ,saraki, tambual take embezzle money if not pdp . who are d dullards here.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Design A Flag For Odua / Boko Haram: Buhari Vows To Find Missing Chibok Girls / Kaduna Government Declares Shiite Sect Illegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.