Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" (28396 Views)

Dino Melaye: I Will Fight For A Better Society Through My Movie Roles / Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed / Dino Melaye: I Am Not The Father Of Tboss Child - Senator Denies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by LastSurvivor11: 11:28am On Mar 31, 2018
dAPChi..

Terrorist organisation..
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by kennycalls(m): 11:37am On Mar 31, 2018
And Tinubu warned this guy o
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by papat26(m): 11:48am On Mar 31, 2018
dino melaye you have spoken well may God almighty bless you
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by goodvision12(m): 11:51am On Mar 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Buhari, Melaye, Okorocha, Bello, Wike, Osinbanjo and Umahi are Nigeria's biggest problems at the moment.
E be like sey dis guy from abakiliki
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 31, 2018
fiizznation:
Why don't you jump ship to PDP(where you came from) since you are sure your so-called popularity will get you reelected in 2019. Dino the clown.
calling dino a clown. Dino is from my constituency and i know what he is doing,he helped my cousin to nta,when he was at house of reps that alone 4me..u r a fool for calling him a clown.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by shankara7: 12:00pm On Mar 31, 2018
seunmsg:

I agree that something should be done. You can start by telling your boss Bukola Saraki and other saboteurs in the national assembly by passing the 2018 budget. After that, tell your fellow senators to start aligning with the programmes and policies of APC. You won election on Buhari's back and should support him to succeed. Stop using the senate platform to conspire with members of the discredited PDP to run down the governnent of your own party.
They won election on Buhari's back and yet buhari is afraid of election timetable reordering?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by fajob: 12:01pm On Mar 31, 2018
hmmmmmmmmmmmm jolagict.com
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 31, 2018
See pot calling adogan black.. See his own project whr e no fit carry his Lamborghini pass

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by Marshalxv(m): 12:11pm On Mar 31, 2018
"APC and PDP patronize the same market,” he said.
Fact!
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by Junior66(m): 12:29pm On Mar 31, 2018
seunmsg:

I agree that something should be done. You can start by telling your boss Bukola Saraki and other saboteurs in the national assembly by passing the 2018 budget. After that, tell your fellow senators to start aligning with the programmes and policies of APC. You won election on Buhari's back and should support him to succeed. Stop using the senate platform to conspire with members of the discredited PDP to run down the governnent of your own party.
Stop lying Mr man. Dino was a member house of reps long before Buharo won the presidency. Na you make am win that time? If PMB is fucking up he should still be supported abi? Even Bello should be supported to continue impoverishing my state abi? No let me insult you o. okay.
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by Okoroawusa: 12:54pm On Mar 31, 2018
Am doubting Dino Melaye's political future(at least in APC)
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by Iboni1(m): 12:58pm On Mar 31, 2018
You say the truth you die, you lie you die. Dino Melaye, better say the truth and die for the truth.
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by surgical: 1:24pm On Mar 31, 2018
seunmsg:

why are you guys like this dino. &co were winning their elections while your overrated bihari was loosing his back to back so how can it be they that now rode on the back of buhari, the budget is the fault of the executive they did not come for defence until buhari ordered them which they are yet yo comply with
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by bros856: 1:50pm On Mar 31, 2018
Tundeobama:
akara1 :
It baffles me how peeps here reason...
Someone met huge funds and was swimming in
oil money but was unable to pay contractors
before leaving office, borrowing to pay salaries,
negotiated what he couldn't pay with ASUU,
ASUP etc, depleted our foreign reserve and lead/
droped us into recession.
While you have another person that has paid and
still paying those contractors, paying salaries,
gave out bailout to states, rehabilitating
abandoned paper projects, boost the confidence
of investors, reduced agro based importation,
encourage local farmers, boost our external
reserve, have good relationship with the western
world such that they are willing to sell to our
military, reclaimed all lost territory from
terrorist...
One was president for 6 years while the other is
3 years old...why not allow the 3 years old
president to do 6 years if it's the will of God and
then start castigating...
We have seen how long it takes to pass budget
in the last 3 years of this administration and
expect magic to happen all because some
"sinators" have charges against them...
Maybe if this current president allowed free for
all; i bet the budget would have been passed,
some people will buy new houses, fly private jet
with their girlfriends,pay pastors and Iman for
prayers, stash our money abroad, luxury cars etc
from their "hard earned money" and our
economy will boom
I understand the hatred for the current president
but reason with your brain not your nose...
Don't underestimate the work money can do.
Most of the pigs you see condemning Buhari are
on the payroll of the looters.
Tunde you are on point. Please just read this young man's write up that make a lot of sense. How can you compare now to before. Buhari you too much abeg. Dino fought Former President Jonathan in PDP, Dino fought in Houes of Rep, Dino fought his former wife and mother of his grown kids. Dino fought Tinubu's wife in the senate, Now Dino is fighting Yahaya Bello and Dino is fighting President Buhari in APC. So we have forgetten there's a different between selling crude oil -Jonathan $108 per barrel and Buhari selling same crude oil -$40-60. Nigerians think.

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 31, 2018
"There are many crises in APC, let the truth be
told. Everybody is sabotaging one another"

And the best he can do to sabotage his opponents is to sponsor thugs to cause social unrest. May God purnish him, yahaya bello and other crops of politician who thought that our suffering is a political gain to them. If they remember that one day, we will stand before our creator and account for our deeds, they will all repent. Bastards.
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by lordswill03: 1:57pm On Mar 31, 2018
But APC is not loyal to its Members
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 31, 2018
seunmsg:

well said. All he does is play stooge to saraki. No help whatsoever foe the common man or his parties policies.imagine trying to portray saraki as victim when he clearly has a case with the code of conduct bureau
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by ihatesycophant(m): 2:07pm On Mar 31, 2018
fiizznation:
Why don't you jump ship to PDP(where you came from) since you are sure your so-called popularity will get you reelected in 2019. Dino the clown.
Did you read his words or spewed what you had in mind? Your type are the problem of APC. Everything he said cannot be wished away by any right thinking mind.
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by Charly68: 2:08pm On Mar 31, 2018
Dino should learn how to maintain decorum once in awhile ..the more you talk the less you see
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 31, 2018
Tundeobama:
akara1 :
It baffles me how peeps here reason...
Someone met huge funds and was swimming in
oil money but was unable to pay contractors
before leaving office, borrowing to pay salaries,
negotiated what he couldn't pay with ASUU,
ASUP etc, depleted our foreign reserve and lead/
droped us into recession.
While you have another person that has paid and
still paying those contractors, paying salaries,
gave out bailout to states, rehabilitating
abandoned paper projects, boost the confidence
of investors, reduced agro based importation,
encourage local farmers, boost our external
reserve, have good relationship with the western
world such that they are willing to sell to our
military, reclaimed all lost territory from
terrorist...
One was president for 6 years while the other is
3 years old...why not allow the 3 years old
president to do 6 years if it's the will of God and
then start castigating...
We have seen how long it takes to pass budget
in the last 3 years of this administration and
expect magic to happen all because some
"sinators" have charges against them...
Maybe if this current president allowed free for
all; i bet the budget would have been passed,
some people will buy new houses, fly private jet
with their girlfriends,pay pastors and Iman for
prayers, stash our money abroad, luxury cars etc
from their "hard earned money" and our
economy will boom
I understand the hatred for the current president
but reason with your brain not your nose...
Don't underestimate the work money can do.
Most of the pigs you see condemning Buhari are
on the payroll of the looters.
perpetual wailers that can't see beyond tribal sentiments
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 31, 2018
massinola:

Hmm you should hide your face in shame if you had one. Discredited PDP members indeed. The last time I checked, more than 70% of the present APC members were PDP members before 2015 general election. And what policies and programs of apc are you talking about?Some of you bigots will rush here to type rubbish and claim you are a patriot and not a partisan person. But you guys are worst than the corrupt politicians. I stopped taking u serious the day you typed made this statement. Up until now, you have remained Buhari ass licker even when you know he's not getting most of his decisions wrong
you have made no point exactly but bleat like the pig he talked about
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by ihatesycophant(m): 2:21pm On Mar 31, 2018
5thElement:
Dino Melaye, the face of ALL that is wrong with Nigeria.
A time will come that you and your unborn children and children's children would look for Dino's type and would not find because your type would have silenced them. Nigeria is in a sorry state today because every discerning voices are silenced. PDP was able to get away with many atrocities because no one within to challenge them. Internal criticism should have spurned any reasonable govt to work and not see it as condemnation. You guys always see his criticisms as condemnation. You guys will one day shed tears but it will be too late.
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by massinola(m): 2:21pm On Mar 31, 2018
silastemplar:
you have made no point exactly but bleat like the pig he talked about
And you made a whole lot of sense by masturbating on what does not in any way concern you like a kettle carrying, head slamming terrorist
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 31, 2018
massinola:

And you made a whole lot of sense by masturbating on what does not in any way concern you like a kettle carrying, head slamming terrorist
oyibo. and what was ur business in the other guys post? Ur first post ,u made no sense, here again no sense. What exactly do u have to offer asides tribal jargon
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 31, 2018
[quote author=ihatesycophant post=66314189]

A time will come that you and your unborn children and children's children would look for Dino's type and would not find because your type would have silenced them.

And a time will come when Nigeria will be rid of people like you who think every loud mouth in politics who opposes the government at the center actually loves the common Masses. It is people like you who worship the likes of Dino and Fayose even if they don't give a crap about you.

Nigeria is in a sorry state today because every discerning voices are silenced. PDP was able to get away with many atrocities because no one within to challenge them.

Nigeria is in a sorry state because of people like Dino Melaye on the one hand and people like you on the other hand. All you see is party affiliations. You don't even know that PDP=APC.

Internal criticism should have spurned any reasonable govt to work and not see it as condemnation. You guys always see his criticisms as condemnation. You guys will one day shed tears but it will be too late.

I'm not sure if you've been paid to come and white wash the man online, but that won't work with me. I'm done crying for this country and her useless band of criminal politicians (including Dino) whose stock on trade is looting and mediocrity.

I'd write an epistle but its not worth it.
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by ihatesycophant(m): 3:37pm On Mar 31, 2018
[quote author=5thElement post=66314398][/quote]
I said it. When you have eternal hatred for a man when he does good you will never see it. Dino is working is talk and not a talkative the way you portrayed him. As far as the 8th Senate is concern no single senator has sponsored bills like Dino. It was the same Dino that sponsored the stepping down of Road safety Corps idea of car owner having old number plate to be paying for its replacement. It's same Dino that sponsored the bill to quash permanent ban on the importation of second hand cars. For two consecutive years now, he has been awarded the best senator of the 8th Senate but your like will not see it.
You people always forget that all of us cannot be the same. Even twins born in the same womb, same day deferred in so many ways. Look at Obama and Trump. Obama is the type that talk less while Trump can talk all. If it's Nigeria, we'll have condemned him to dustbin the way where doing to Dino. Dino cannot see and not talk like Trump while many will see and keep mum so far their daily bread is not altered.
I want to quickly remind you that it was the same Dino that first raised babachir Lawal's issue that FG first refuted but later became truth. Dino is never govt problem but its solution. It's you guys that are the real problem.
Again, as Dino asked too much from Yahaya Bello for him to pay his workers salaries and pensions? Should we wait till issue affect us before we can talk?
Let me first burst your bubbles, I'm not remotely in support of any politician or party and I cannot even vote.
I reiterate my stance, "A time will come that you and your unborn children and children's children would look for Dino's type and would not find because your type would have silenced them". This is not a curse but statement of truth because what you love, you attract.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by godofuck231: 3:47pm On Mar 31, 2018
Dino Dino Dino Dino Dino

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by 1sttruth: 4:00pm On Mar 31, 2018
What is wrong with Nigerian youths, we all lean on sentiments to criticise those who Stand for Truth. Shame on all you guys
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by pablo1759(m): 4:44pm On Mar 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Buhari, Melaye, Okorocha, Bello, Wike, Osinbanjo and Umahi are Nigeria's biggest problems at the moment.

Tinubu join
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 31, 2018
ihatesycophant:

I said it. When you have eternal hatred for a man when he does good you will never see it. Dino is working is talk and not a talkative the way you portrayed him. As far as the 8th Senate is concern no single senator has sponsored bills like Dino. It was the same Dino that sponsored the stepping down of Road safety Corps idea of car owner having old number plate to be paying for its replacement. It's same Dino that sponsored the bill to quash permanent ban on the importation of second hand cars. For two consecutive years now, he has been awarded the best senator of the 8th Senate but your like will not see it.
You people always forget that all of us cannot be the same. Even twins born in the same womb, same day deferred in so many ways. Look at Obama and Trump. Obama is the type that talk less while Trump can talk all. If it's Nigeria, we'll have condemned him to dustbin the way where doing to Dino. Dino cannot see and not talk like Trump while many will see and keep mum so far their daily bread is not altered.
I want to quickly remind you that it was the same Dino that first raised babachir Lawal's issue that FG first refuted but later became truth. Dino is never govt problem but its solution. It's you guys that are the real problem.
Again, as Dino asked too much from Yahaya Bello for him to pay his workers salaries and pensions? Should we wait till issue affect us before we can talk?
Let me first burst your bubbles, I'm not remotely in support of any politician or party and I cannot even vote.
I reiterate my stance, "A time will come that you and your unborn children and children's children would look for Dino's type and would not find because your type would have silenced them". This is not a curse but statement of truth because what you love, you attract.

Nigerians deserve the kind of leaders they get. This sums up your life sir. I'm glad you're in that shit-hole. Are you enjoying the stench yet? No?

Hopefully you and your children and their children after them will continue to live in that shithole and be kissing Dino's ass as well as that of his children and his children's children. Since he is the model politician I'm sure you won't have a problem saying amen to that.

Can I get an amen from you?
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by systemz(m): 8:23pm On Mar 31, 2018
fk001:

And What are you?

She can be anything but annoying.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N75m Lexus For Fayose As 'Parting Gift' Causes Disquiet In Ekiti / 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President / Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Tinubu In Lagos (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.