Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President (28384 Views)

I Will Win Presidential Race In 2023 – Rochas Okorocha / Rochas Okorocha Declares To Run For Presidency In 2023 / Sanwo-olu Declares Bid To Challenge Ambode For Lagos APC Guber Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by fergie001: 12:33pm On Jan 31, 2022
Today, I publicly declare, my intentions to run for the post of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

A time comes when tough and necessary decisions that shape what would become the history of our Dear Nation are to be made. These decisions are not to be influenced by sentiments, fear or personal interest.

Our nation's collective interest is that which should guide the making of these decisions.

Passion for our people should be the foundation of these decisions.

This morning, after careful considerations and consultations, while putting the greatness of our nation foremost, I would be publicly announcing my decision to join the race to become the 5th democratically elected President of our great and blessed nation Nigeria.

Join me live via my Facebook page as the event would be covered live for your viewing pleasure.

We truly can make Nigeria great again. And indeed, Together... We Will.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria ������.

Rochas Okorocha

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by inoki247: 12:33pm On Jan 31, 2022
Him people suppose don start to dey market him lik diz buh instead dey ar intrested in attacking odas from anoda region....

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by fergie001: 12:33pm On Jan 31, 2022
His Excellency Ugwumba Uche Nwosu wrote:

A NEW NIGERIA IS POSSIBLE!

My good friends, followers, political and business associates across the country, I present to you, Owelle Rochas Okorocha… A man that fears God, a successful businessman, who has tasted poverty and understands what it means to be hungry and to drop out of school when your mates are in school.

I present to you, a man, whose compassion for the poorest of the poor is the only reason he established the Rochas Foundation Colleges in 1999 and has since then continued to provide FREE education, FREE food and FREE clothing to over 25,000 children from across the country and Africa.

I am proud to present to you, a man who through his Foundation has trained for Nigeria, Medical Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers, Teachers, Police and Military Officers, who are today contributing to the growth and development of our country, Nigeria.

I am proud to present to you, a boss like no other, a mentor and a role model to millions of Nigerians around the world. A man that taught us how to give and to put smiles on the faces of others as a way of life.

I present to you, a man that is 100% detribalized. A man that was born in the East, raised in the North and did business in the West. A man, who can do anything for the peace and stability of this country.

I present to you, Senator Owelle Rochas Okorocha, the man that knows how to implement a Quality and Compulsory FREE Education in Nigeria, come 2023!

A New Nigeria is Possible!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by DrGoodman: 12:34pm On Jan 31, 2022
Lollz

But on a miscellaneous note, someone down there said Igbos should support their own criminals too, we should stop trying to use our moral upbringing when issues about Nigeria is on the table, some people are supporting their drug barons, some others are supporting their coupists, terrorists and kleptomaniac brothers, why don't we support out looting brother, afterall we know Nigeria is never getting better grin

Rochas Okorocha for president! grin

99 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by Racoon(m): 12:34pm On Jan 31, 2022
grin Iberiberism chapter 1 verse 1. Next joke please! Ndi Imo, ekelem kwa unu.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by Karlovych: 12:35pm On Jan 31, 2022
embarassed The kind of foolish souls intending to run the country is baffling, here is a lunatic that his only achievement as governor of his state was littering the entire place with sculptures and statues.
Not a single economic progress was made under his leadership.
Another one is a cocaine addict that has filled his adopted state with his urchins that ambush and rob/kill hard working people.
If Nigerians like let them allow another mistake to assume leadership only to realise that they wasted 16 years of their lives concurrently without progress under a dullard and a fool.

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by fergie001: 12:37pm On Jan 31, 2022
His declaration is ongoing at the ICC in Abuja.

You can watch live on Facebook

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by OsuAmaka: 12:38pm On Jan 31, 2022
-Osu amaka

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by Brexxit(m): 12:56pm On Jan 31, 2022
grin

Okoroawusa for president

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by Asgard73: 12:57pm On Jan 31, 2022
Igbos protect and hype your thieves ... even if Na Evans .

Or has is a good product and a steady hand .. like all Nigerians politicians he has he’s flaws .. but that’s a minor to bigger crooks in Nigeria. Political circle .. contesting for President.

Owelle ga ba.. Ndi igbo And Nigerians are with you.

Nice one..

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by Asgard73: 1:02pm On Jan 31, 2022
Racoon:
grin Iberiberism chapter 1 verse 1. Next joke please! Ndi Imo, ekelem kwa unu.

It’s not iberirism or what.. is reality..

Okorocha is a sellable and great candidate like all igbo presidential candidates so far..

He’s far much better than Tinubu.. forget media hype ...
astute politician and man of reason..

If Tinubu a reknown criminal can be packaged shamelessly by Yoruba people of western Nigeria to be Nigeria President .. then .. Okorocha is a million time a far better option.and better human for that post.

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by fergie001: 1:06pm On Jan 31, 2022
ICC Abuja .........

Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by tonyzeal(m): 1:08pm On Jan 31, 2022
Owelle imo;would have loved him to be the president to see how mercilessly he will deal with uzodinma

8 Likes

Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by Kiddogarcia(m): 1:14pm On Jan 31, 2022
What did I just read!!!! Okorocha ko jay Jay okocha nii,a man that littered imo state with sculptors wants to become our president,do these people think? Abi our pastor don dey Bobo am.
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by verybadmouth(m): 1:14pm On Jan 31, 2022
In Rochas we trust

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by mozes01(m): 1:14pm On Jan 31, 2022
lol Okorohausa is a joker

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by bluefilm: 1:14pm On Jan 31, 2022
And another JOKER enters the ring.

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by deepwater(f): 1:15pm On Jan 31, 2022
DOA

1 Like

Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by jaxxy(m): 1:15pm On Jan 31, 2022
Too many flaws. Him and tinubu same Whatsapp group.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by xeratek: 1:15pm On Jan 31, 2022
Why he won't declare bid when even the current president is a Sudanese now every Tom and Harry believe they can crawl out from any hole to become president here

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by ablejesus26(m): 1:15pm On Jan 31, 2022
Abiiaa
He should not only run,he should also try flying too,but one thing is certain it will all end in tears for him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by DropsMic(m): 1:15pm On Jan 31, 2022
Thief

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by BabaIbo: 1:16pm On Jan 31, 2022
Rochas Okorocha, if you don't fulfil your promise to me, you won't smell that seat, even if you go unopposed OR try many times.

If you fulfil it, I can assure you, you may win as long as the ticket is zoned to southeast.

We had a discussion in December 2017 at AAUA convocation, you told me to come see you, I spent resources to ensure I honor that agreement but you and your aide, Abdul or so played me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by Kingpele(m): 1:16pm On Jan 31, 2022
U go run tire

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President by Jamiubond009(m): 1:16pm On Jan 31, 2022
grin Rochas announces bid to indulge in his usual tomfoolery tongue

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Niger Delta In Pictures / FAAN Confirms Relocation Of Headquarters To Lagos, Gives Reasons / Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.