Stats: 3,152,545 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

"There's Nothing Like Menstrual Pain, Girls Are Pretenders" - Nigerian Man Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "There's Nothing Like Menstrual Pain, Girls Are Pretenders" - Nigerian Man Says (4113 Views)

There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man / I Stopped My Sister From Dating Broke Guys Because They Are Pretenders. / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

"There's Nothing Like Menstrual Pain, Girls Are Pretenders" - Nigerian Man Says by queensera(f): 10:17am On Mar 31, 2018
A Nigerian man with the username @unique Ospp on Facebook has taken to the platform to claim that ladies only lied about menstrual pain.

According to Unique Ospp: ladies are just pretender and they are lying if they say they are having menstrual pain.

He Wrote:

There's nothing like pain in period,
Girls just like to Pretend....

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/03/theres-nothing-like-menstrual-pain.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Rocktation
Cc farano

Re: "There's Nothing Like Menstrual Pain, Girls Are Pretenders" - Nigerian Man Says by queensera(f): 10:18am On Mar 31, 2018

Re: "There's Nothing Like Menstrual Pain, Girls Are Pretenders" - Nigerian Man Says by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 31, 2018
God Sef will Just Be Creating anybody

Re: "There's Nothing Like Menstrual Pain, Girls Are Pretenders" - Nigerian Man Says by Nairalandaire: 10:23am On Mar 31, 2018

I agree with him.
Re: "There's Nothing Like Menstrual Pain, Girls Are Pretenders" - Nigerian Man Says by Jewelnutch: 10:26am On Mar 31, 2018
And this looks newsworthy or sth?
Look at the person you're making relevant, or that's you trying to be famous.
Ews.

Re: "There's Nothing Like Menstrual Pain, Girls Are Pretenders" - Nigerian Man Says by tayebest(m): 10:26am On Mar 31, 2018
dude need an auto reset slap! angry

Re: "There's Nothing Like Menstrual Pain, Girls Are Pretenders" - Nigerian Man Says by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 31, 2018
Where is the Nigerian MAN? Olodo BOY.

Anyway, I also think all the "baby pls naw...
It's not like I like sex too much, but if I don't release, I will have blue balls". Are all lies grin
Guys like pretending... undecided

Please, Is blue balls real? A SENSIBLE young man should answer me truthfully.

Re: "There's Nothing Like Menstrual Pain, Girls Are Pretenders" - Nigerian Man Says by MissWrite(f): 10:33am On Mar 31, 2018
undecided This type of ignorance isn't life-threatening. He could have been allowed to be ignorant in his quiet little corner. There was no need to grant him celebrity status in his chosen stock in trade. Now he's a world-class stupid person.

Re: "There's Nothing Like Menstrual Pain, Girls Are Pretenders" - Nigerian Man Says by McBrooklyn(m): 10:37am On Mar 31, 2018
Lol...
Re: "There's Nothing Like Menstrual Pain, Girls Are Pretenders" - Nigerian Man Says by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:41am On Mar 31, 2018
MissWrite:
undecided This type of ignorance isn't life-threatening. He could have been allowed to be ignorant in his quiet little corner. There was no need to grant him celebrity status in his chosen stock in trade. Now he's a world-class stupid person.
Can you imagine.The guy wants to trend.I am sure he sees it so he knows that girls are pretending.This is a combination of stupidity and ignorance. angry

Re: "There's Nothing Like Menstrual Pain, Girls Are Pretenders" - Nigerian Man Says by habsydiamond(m): 10:47am On Mar 31, 2018
If he won know how e dey be for ladies body make he turn woman for a month atleast he go see say no be small thing to menstruate...
Re: "There's Nothing Like Menstrual Pain, Girls Are Pretenders" - Nigerian Man Says by iSpread(m): 10:51am On Mar 31, 2018
IN MY DAYS WHEN YOU SEE A YOUNG GUY, YOU SEE SOMEONE THAT'S WISE, THOUGHTFUL, MATURE, BUT IN THIS AGE, FAR FROM IT.

Re: "There's Nothing Like Menstrual Pain, Girls Are Pretenders" - Nigerian Man Says by iSpread(m): 10:53am On Mar 31, 2018
MissWrite:
It's not his fault, the brains are infected.

Re: "There's Nothing Like Menstrual Pain, Girls Are Pretenders" - Nigerian Man Says by MissWrite(f): 10:54am On Mar 31, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Can you imagine.The guy wants to trend.I am sure he sees it so he knows that girls are pretending.This is a combination of stupidity and ignorance. angry

Lol grin......that's clearly what this is about. He wants to trend, even if it is for having half a brain. Smh, some people have no shame.

Re: "There's Nothing Like Menstrual Pain, Girls Are Pretenders" - Nigerian Man Says by NeeKlaus: 11:01am On Mar 31, 2018
AntiBrutus:

It's not like I like sex too much, but if I don't release, I will have blueballs"
. Are all lies grin

But how does this relate? You just compared a normal gimmick guys use in obtaining sexual gratification from Ladies to a more realistic issue like menstrual cramps.

I don't see the analogy here.

Re: "There's Nothing Like Menstrual Pain, Girls Are Pretenders" - Nigerian Man Says by uyaima: 11:03am On Mar 31, 2018
Jesus Christ!!! I dnt think dis boy have sisters.Anyways,him head no correct
Re: "There's Nothing Like Menstrual Pain, Girls Are Pretenders" - Nigerian Man Says by roarik(f): 11:10am On Mar 31, 2018
omo ale undecided
Re: "There's Nothing Like Menstrual Pain, Girls Are Pretenders" - Nigerian Man Says by ubunja(m): 11:31am On Mar 31, 2018
NeeKlaus:

But how does this relate? You just compared a normal gimmick guys use in obtaining sexual gratification from Ladies to a more realistic issue like menstrual cramps.

I don't see the analogy here.
there is none. stop looking for sense in what women say. just emotions.

Re: "There's Nothing Like Menstrual Pain, Girls Are Pretenders" - Nigerian Man Says by jerryunit48: 11:49am On Mar 31, 2018
Boy there is ... you are just a kid
Re: "There's Nothing Like Menstrual Pain, Girls Are Pretenders" - Nigerian Man Says by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 31, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

He might be serious though. The first time I saw a lady going through it, I thought she was exaggerating or pretending. I was still very young, had to keep telling her sorry.

There was even a thread created by a guy way back, saying labour isn't as painful as women make it seem. Some are truly ignorant.

Re: "There's Nothing Like Menstrual Pain, Girls Are Pretenders" - Nigerian Man Says by CAPSLOCKED: 12:28pm On Mar 31, 2018
....ANOTHER PERFECT EXAMPLE OF "BORN BY MISTAKE". undecided

Re: "There's Nothing Like Menstrual Pain, Girls Are Pretenders" - Nigerian Man Says by Bubblefairy(f): 1:19pm On Mar 31, 2018
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.thisisinsider.com/are-period-cramps-more-painful-than-heart-attack-2018-3

A doctor explains why period cramps can hurt way more than a heart attack

Two years ago, Quartz published a story in which a professor said period cramps can be "almost as bad as having a heart attack."
Last week, the story resurfaced, going viral on social media.
But gynecologist Jen Gunter, who blogs about women's health, wrote that the comparison between heart attacks and period cramps doesn't really work.
That's because heart attacks are often just mildly painful - and in many cases, they're not painful at all.
It would be more accurate, she wrote, to compare cramps to being in labor.

Back in 2016, Quartz published an article on the monthly misery faced by women all over the globe: period cramps. The story acknowledged that menstrual pain can be serious and even debilitating - and yet, there's been disappointingly little research on how we can treat it.

But the story had a resurgence on social media last week after Elle UK zeroed in on a single quote from the piece. Reproductive health professor John Guillebaud told Quartz that patients have described cramp pain as "almost as bad as having a heart attack."

That quote sparked immediate interest. Other news outlets including Marie Claire picked up the story, and it spread like wildfire on Twitter. To many women, the comparison wasn't so much surprising as it was glaringly obvious.

But gynecologist Dr. Jen Gunter, who writes a popular women's health blog, has called that comparison into question. In a new post published Friday, Gunter wrote that period cramps are often much more painful than heart attacks.

If you are waiting for terrible, excruciating chest pain to tell you that you are having a heart attack, well, you are going to miss the heart attack," Gunter wrote. "Heart attacks often produce vague symptoms or mild pain, that is why many people ignore them ... In addition, more than 40% of women have no pain with heart attacks. It would be dangerous for women to think that a heart attack should be at least as bad as their menstrual cramps."

Besides pain, heart attack symptoms can also include shortness of breath, a lightheaded feeling, nausea, vomiting, and unexplained tiredness, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

But primary dysmenorrhea - the scientific term for painful periods - always hurts.

Period pain happens mostly because of substances called prostaglandins, Gunter explained in the post. They're released from the lining of the uterus and make it contract. And during these period contractions, pressure on the uterus can be just as high as it is during the "pushing" stage of labor, she added.

"So if you need an analogy to describe period pain," Gunter wrote, "use labor or cutting your finger off without an anesthetic."

Re: "There's Nothing Like Menstrual Pain, Girls Are Pretenders" - Nigerian Man Says by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 31, 2018
AntiBrutus:

It's not like I like sex too much, but if I don't release, I will have blue balls". Are all lies grin

this one you have gone to far

its just the tip

Re: "There's Nothing Like Menstrual Pain, Girls Are Pretenders" - Nigerian Man Says by queensera(f): 2:58pm On Mar 31, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Rocktation
Cc farano
Re: "There's Nothing Like Menstrual Pain, Girls Are Pretenders" - Nigerian Man Says by Preshy561(f): 3:01pm On Mar 31, 2018
this one is running mad alreadyundecided
Re: "There's Nothing Like Menstrual Pain, Girls Are Pretenders" - Nigerian Man Says by SleekHoyeen(f): 4:10pm On Mar 31, 2018
Really? This one is crazy sha.
Re: "There's Nothing Like Menstrual Pain, Girls Are Pretenders" - Nigerian Man Says by Gofwane(m): 4:37pm On Mar 31, 2018
Please i have a kweshion to ask ladies.

Why do you deny us sex when you are menstruating?

Is it that once you remove that pad blood will just be rushing any how?

Or is it that when the cassava enter your pvssy it will go and open the valve that is controlling the blood?

Oya, answer me.
Re: "There's Nothing Like Menstrual Pain, Girls Are Pretenders" - Nigerian Man Says by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 31, 2018
Foolish boy, what do you know?
Re: "There's Nothing Like Menstrual Pain, Girls Are Pretenders" - Nigerian Man Says by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 31, 2018
Gofwane:
Please i have a kweshion to ask ladies.

Why do you deny us sex when you are menstruating?

Is it that once you remove that pad blood will just be rushing any how?

Or is it that when the cassava enter your pvssy it will go and open the valve that is controlling the blood?

Oya, answer me.
Why should you want to have sex with a woman on her period, do you want to be used for ritual? angry.

Re: "There's Nothing Like Menstrual Pain, Girls Are Pretenders" - Nigerian Man Says by Oyenike01(f): 4:52pm On Mar 31, 2018
abi this one is high ni..
Re: "There's Nothing Like Menstrual Pain, Girls Are Pretenders" - Nigerian Man Says by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 31, 2018
oyb:

this one you have gone to far

its just the tip

You know my problem with you?
I don't always know when you're serious grin
Re: "There's Nothing Like Menstrual Pain, Girls Are Pretenders" - Nigerian Man Says by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 31, 2018
Brain is paining this one cheesy

Trending Pictures Of A Bride, All In The Name Of BRIDAL SHOWER / Bobrisky Has Been Deceiving Us. See Pictures That Revealed That He Never Did Any / Looking For A Wife. Ladies Only