Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,089 members, 7,835,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Confusion As Buhari Commissions Project Already Commissioned By GEJ In Lag -PICS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confusion As Buhari Commissions Project Already Commissioned By GEJ In Lag -PICS (4279 Views)

Nairaland Funny Comments Of A Post About GEJ In Last Days Of Office.(photos) / Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari / How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confusion As Buhari Commissions Project Already Commissioned By GEJ In Lag -PICS by nwabobo: 1:05pm On Mar 31, 2018
On his recent trip to Lagos, president Buhari commissioned the Eko Atlantic City which had already been commissioned by Goodluck Jonathan.

What a wawu!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confusion As Buhari Commissions Project Already Commissioned By GEJ In Lag -PICS by stephleena(f): 1:07pm On Mar 31, 2018
copy cat..and that's why God of Jonathan keeps embarrassing buhari..

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confusion As Buhari Commissions Project Already Commissioned By GEJ In Lag -PICS by Baawaa(m): 1:09pm On Mar 31, 2018
PDP can lie for nairaland grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confusion As Buhari Commissions Project Already Commissioned By GEJ In Lag -PICS by SarkinYarki: 1:11pm On Mar 31, 2018
Such shame that Buhari keeps commissioning what GEJ has commissioned in the past just like the drone on Kaduna...Expect zombies like yarimo , cleverly, Corinthians, sarrki , maclatunji and buhariguy to come here and tell you the one GEJ commissioned was the prototype grin grin grin grin

24 Likes

Re: Confusion As Buhari Commissions Project Already Commissioned By GEJ In Lag -PICS by Baawaa(m): 1:12pm On Mar 31, 2018
stephleena:
copy cat..and that's why God of Jonathan keeps embarrassing buhari..
God of Jonathan Shall rule you as Jonathan ruled this nation grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confusion As Buhari Commissions Project Already Commissioned By GEJ In Lag -PICS by collinsVP: 1:15pm On Mar 31, 2018
Eko Atlantic phase 1

Eko Atlantic phase 2 lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Confusion As Buhari Commissions Project Already Commissioned By GEJ In Lag -PICS by stephleena(f): 1:15pm On Mar 31, 2018
Baawaa:

God of Jonathan Shall rule you as Jonathan ruled this nation grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
and can, I say you shall not achieve anything, as buhari's government?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confusion As Buhari Commissions Project Already Commissioned By GEJ In Lag -PICS by SarkinYarki: 1:17pm On Mar 31, 2018
Baawaa:

When Jonathan ruled this country common bank worker could buy brand new car and travel by air but under Buhari Nigeria has turned to Somalia in 3 years with the highest number of roaming terrorist and poor people

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confusion As Buhari Commissions Project Already Commissioned By GEJ In Lag -PICS by naptu2: 1:18pm On Mar 31, 2018
collinsVP:
Eko Atlantic phase 1

Eko Atlantic phase 2 lipsrsealed

Nothing was commissioned. The Lagos State Government simply took President Buhari on a tour of the project. It wasn't even a case of phase 1 or phase 2, it was just a tour of the project (the same way Obasanjo toured the project when he visited Lagos in 2003).

7 Likes

Re: Confusion As Buhari Commissions Project Already Commissioned By GEJ In Lag -PICS by Baawaa(m): 1:19pm On Mar 31, 2018
stephleena:

and can, I say you shall not achieve anything, as buhari's government?
May you not see good things again,since corruptions has blind your eyes
Re: Confusion As Buhari Commissions Project Already Commissioned By GEJ In Lag -PICS by afonjabreed(m): 1:20pm On Mar 31, 2018
wakanda nonsense is this

2 Likes

Re: Confusion As Buhari Commissions Project Already Commissioned By GEJ In Lag -PICS by Scarpon(m): 1:22pm On Mar 31, 2018
Mine is CBN should release new 100 notes am tired of searching change for customers

2 Likes

Re: Confusion As Buhari Commissions Project Already Commissioned By GEJ In Lag -PICS by anonymuz(m): 1:41pm On Mar 31, 2018
Arrant nonsense, shame on buhari,APC and their senseless followers

5 Likes

Re: Confusion As Buhari Commissions Project Already Commissioned By GEJ In Lag -PICS by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 31, 2018
This is not new to Nigerians. This is not his first time of commissioning already commissioned projects by GEJ. Useless government with no achievement.

If you want to know how incompetent Buhari is, please ask Aisha Buhari. You will surely thank me later.

8 Likes

Re: Confusion As Buhari Commissions Project Already Commissioned By GEJ In Lag -PICS by buhariguy(m): 1:52pm On Mar 31, 2018
Idiotic pigs of Biafra will not kill person.

Where is the 2nd Niger bridge commissioned by your ineffectual buffoon.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confusion As Buhari Commissions Project Already Commissioned By GEJ In Lag -PICS by buhariguy(m): 2:00pm On Mar 31, 2018
Scarpon:
Mine is CBN should release new 100 notes am tired of searching change for customers
I tot I am the only one experiencing it, since this year,is difficult to make change with 100 naira note.

1 Like

Re: Confusion As Buhari Commissions Project Already Commissioned By GEJ In Lag -PICS by BrownChima212(m): 2:01pm On Mar 31, 2018
Let me interpret what they meant " They are trying to tell us that Mr President only came to commission a bridge" .

1 Like

Re: Confusion As Buhari Commissions Project Already Commissioned By GEJ In Lag -PICS by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 31, 2018
This man has no shame.

This is the fifth time that PMB will be commissioning a project already commissioned by the last administration.

At first, I thought they were gaffes but after the third time, I began paying close attention.

My only conclusion is that APC know what they are doing: They are consciously attempting to rewrite history knowing just how much Nigerians are susceptible to propaganda.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confusion As Buhari Commissions Project Already Commissioned By GEJ In Lag -PICS by oloriooko(m): 2:04pm On Mar 31, 2018
naptu2:

Nothing was commissioned. The Lagos State Government simply took President Buhari on a tour of the project. It wasn't even a case of phase 1 or phase 2, it was just a tour of the project (the same way Obasanjo toured the project when he visited Lagos in 2003).
And the dude had to commission a plaque to commemorate his tour of the project
What arrant nonsense angry Dude is so jobless that he had to install a plaque saying he came for a tour!
This country is in deep shiiittt!!!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confusion As Buhari Commissions Project Already Commissioned By GEJ In Lag -PICS by naptu2: 2:05pm On Mar 31, 2018
oloriooko:

And the dude had to commission a plaque to commemorate his tour of the project
What arrant nonsense angry Dude is so jobless that he had to install a plaque saying he came for a tour!
This country is in deep shiiittt!!!!

@bold, was he the one that installed the plaque?
Re: Confusion As Buhari Commissions Project Already Commissioned By GEJ In Lag -PICS by Lomprico2: 2:44pm On Mar 31, 2018
buhariguy:
Idiotic pigs of Biafra will not kill person.

Where is the 2nd Niger bridge commissioned by your ineffectual buffoon.

Behold a typical zombie!!

10 Likes

Re: Confusion As Buhari Commissions Project Already Commissioned By GEJ In Lag -PICS by ChelseaDr(m): 2:45pm On Mar 31, 2018
Unveiled a plaque
In 21st century
Please can someone snap what is written on that plaque to clear all these (mis)information.

I'm just wondering how many plaques were unveiled in Jos, Dapchi, Benue, Taraba, etc
Cheers!!!

5 Likes

Re: Confusion As Buhari Commissions Project Already Commissioned By GEJ In Lag -PICS by deomelo: 2:46pm On Mar 31, 2018
FAKE NEWS.

Funny when these Igbos fabricate lies on their worthless blogs and pass it on to places like NL as rel news.

NL really need to curtail these scumbags for real.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confusion As Buhari Commissions Project Already Commissioned By GEJ In Lag -PICS by deomelo: 2:54pm On Mar 31, 2018
[s]
SarkinYarki:
Such shame that Buhari keeps commissioning what GEJ has commissioned in the past just like the drone on Kaduna...Expect zombies like yarimo , cleverly, Corinthians, sarrki , maclatunji and buhariguy to come here and tell you the one GEJ commissioned was the prototype grin grin grin grin
[/s]

Eko Atlantic, the visionary new city for Lagos, Nigeria drew high-level presidential praise from both the Nigerian President, Goodluck Jonathan and the former President of the United States of America, Bill Clinton during a dedication ceremony to mark a milestone event.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/eko-atlantic-celebrates-reclamation-of-5000000-square-metres-of-land-from-the-sea-192514741.html

GEJ did not commission anything and if he did, he commissioned only sand because there was nothing but dredged sand on the ground when he visited.

All GEJ did was appear for dedication ceremony.

I know lies, ignorance and Igbos are like brothers and sisters, of course.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confusion As Buhari Commissions Project Already Commissioned By GEJ In Lag -PICS by oloriooko(m): 3:13pm On Mar 31, 2018
naptu2:

@bold, was he the one that installed the plaque?
He must have instructed Ambode to install a commemorative plaque saying he came on a tour, is that not joblessness? A whole president fa!

2 Likes

Re: Confusion As Buhari Commissions Project Already Commissioned By GEJ In Lag -PICS by SarkinYarki: 3:28pm On Mar 31, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

GEJ did not commission anything and if he did, he commissioned only sand because there was nothing but dredged sand on the ground when he visited.

So what is there today apart from dredged sand and a few interlocked road network that was there then ..Is it the twin towers private condos or what? Are you sayin that any time any private investor completes one house there the president will come and commission it all over ? cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Confusion As Buhari Commissions Project Already Commissioned By GEJ In Lag -PICS by usba: 3:33pm On Mar 31, 2018
Can it ever be well with cownu pigs and idiots liars?
Re: Confusion As Buhari Commissions Project Already Commissioned By GEJ In Lag -PICS by Blackfire(m): 3:40pm On Mar 31, 2018
Who voted this people into power...eehhh.

ApC hide your face.

6 Likes

Re: Confusion As Buhari Commissions Project Already Commissioned By GEJ In Lag -PICS by anibirelawal(m): 3:54pm On Mar 31, 2018
For those wailers that have no job other than to wail on Nairaland. I have a job for you all, I need a farm laborer/worker in my farm, The pay is handsome.
Re: Confusion As Buhari Commissions Project Already Commissioned By GEJ In Lag -PICS by naptu2: 4:04pm On Mar 31, 2018
oloriooko:

He must have instructed Ambode to install a commemorative plaque saying he came on a tour, is that not joblessness? A whole president fa!

"He must have". Were you there when he instructed Ambode or do you have any proof of this instruction (i.e. Buhari's instruction to Ambode)??

1 Like

Re: Confusion As Buhari Commissions Project Already Commissioned By GEJ In Lag -PICS by cjrane: 4:18pm On Mar 31, 2018
Buhari will soon ask Osibanjo or Lai Mohammed to say the project was earmarked by IBB, the money chopped by GEJ and he had to borrow money from IMF to do it.

You know these guys are shameless liars and they have no respect for truth. grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Confusion As Buhari Commissions Project Already Commissioned By GEJ In Lag -PICS by wirinet(m): 4:22pm On Mar 31, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

E tire me too o. I do not exactly know what they (Goodluck and Buhari ) are commissioning. I thought to commission a project means the project is completed and operational, but all I see here are commissioning of empty sand.

Maybe every subsequent president would commission eko Atlantic City until it is finally competed and the reigning president at the time of completion would do the grand commissioning.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Supplementary Election Is Not Recognized By Law---osun Election Tribunal / Never Let Peter Obi Be President / “I Can Invite Terrorists From Different Parts Of The World To Destroy Nigeria” –

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.