Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,438 members, 7,958,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:17 PM

Let's Know Three Things You Missed About Your Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Know Three Things You Missed About Your Ex (1857 Views)

Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own / Let's Know Your Marital Status (pic) / How Many People Didn't Have Sex This Year, Come In Let's Know Ourselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Know Three Things You Missed About Your Ex by ItzChinnex(m): 7:08pm On Mar 31, 2018
Hello Nairalander smiley

Would you be nice enough to tell the public 3 things you missed about you ex?
If this is your first relationship, tell us 3 things you like about him/her.

Seun

Lalasticlala

Rocktation

farano

Mynd44
Re: Let's Know Three Things You Missed About Your Ex by Mynd44: 7:11pm On Mar 31, 2018
I wouldn't say missed but appreciated

1. Business sense
2. Sense of humor
3. Loyalty to friends

Single now sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Know Three Things You Missed About Your Ex by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 31, 2018
#Yawn...

Greiboy.. comman tell us yours cheesy
Re: Let's Know Three Things You Missed About Your Ex by YOUNGrapha(m): 7:13pm On Mar 31, 2018
kiss kiss kiss

1) ALWAYS AVAILABLE SEX
2) VERY CALM
3) LOVE

3 Likes

Re: Let's Know Three Things You Missed About Your Ex by AdeniyiA(m): 7:14pm On Mar 31, 2018
Mynd44:

1. Business sense
2. Sense of humor
3. Loyalty to friends

Single now sha
Hmm...subtle advert

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Know Three Things You Missed About Your Ex by Evablizin(f): 7:14pm On Mar 31, 2018
Mynd44:
1. Business sense 2. Sense of humor 3. Loyalty to friends
Single now sha
Nice.

But nobody asked you whether you're single now. grin

3 Likes

Re: Let's Know Three Things You Missed About Your Ex by AdeniyiA(m): 7:15pm On Mar 31, 2018
RuthDaniels:
#Yawn...

His yawnings right?
cheesy
Re: Let's Know Three Things You Missed About Your Ex by ItzChinnex(m): 7:15pm On Mar 31, 2018
Mine, though greedy but she was
Intelligent Caring and I loved her romance life.
Re: Let's Know Three Things You Missed About Your Ex by AdeniyiA(m): 7:16pm On Mar 31, 2018
Evablizin:
Nice.

But nobody asked you whether you're single now. grin
U wan apply?
wink
Re: Let's Know Three Things You Missed About Your Ex by Evablizin(f): 7:16pm On Mar 31, 2018
embarassed

I don't have EX.
Re: Let's Know Three Things You Missed About Your Ex by Preshy561(f): 7:17pm On Mar 31, 2018
playful generous caring.
Re: Let's Know Three Things You Missed About Your Ex by Evablizin(f): 7:17pm On Mar 31, 2018
AdeniyiA:
U wan apply? wink
No,thank you,don't mention. grin

3 Likes

Re: Let's Know Three Things You Missed About Your Ex by Uyiii: 7:19pm On Mar 31, 2018
I missed her call thrice.
her father lapcheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Know Three Things You Missed About Your Ex by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 31, 2018
AdeniyiA:
His yawnings right? cheesy
Honestly... I can't remember cheesy
Re: Let's Know Three Things You Missed About Your Ex by ItzChinnex(m): 7:21pm On Mar 31, 2018
Evablizin:
embarassed

I don't have EX.
but you have a guy na
Re: Let's Know Three Things You Missed About Your Ex by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 31, 2018
Mynd44:
1. Business sense 2. Sense of humor 3. Loyalty to friends
Single now sha
Who asked you? undecided
Re: Let's Know Three Things You Missed About Your Ex by Mynd44: 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2018
AdeniyiA:

Hmm...subtle advert
If it is an advert, do yours.

It is sad how everyone feels like your business is theirs.

Put yours without "advert"

4 Likes

Re: Let's Know Three Things You Missed About Your Ex by McBrooklyn(m): 7:29pm On Mar 31, 2018
Nothing...
Re: Let's Know Three Things You Missed About Your Ex by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:04pm On Mar 31, 2018
I don't even have a boyfriend embarassed not to even talk of an ex cryboyfriend grin

1 Like

Re: Let's Know Three Things You Missed About Your Ex by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 31, 2018
Our connection.
Waking up to that warm phat ass against my loins.
Those hands that gave me my first ever nut from a handj.

yeah.
Re: Let's Know Three Things You Missed About Your Ex by badmanschatz: 8:17pm On Mar 31, 2018
I can't even remember
Re: Let's Know Three Things You Missed About Your Ex by Evablizin(f): 8:18pm On Mar 31, 2018
ItzChinnex:

but you have a guy na
I don't have,i'm single like mynd.cheesy
Re: Let's Know Three Things You Missed About Your Ex by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 8:20pm On Mar 31, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I don't even have a boyfriend embarassed not to even talk of an ex cryboyfriend grin
Talk true oo wink grin
Re: Let's Know Three Things You Missed About Your Ex by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 8:23pm On Mar 31, 2018
LoL

1. Seasonal quarrels...
2. Missed her dumb responses whenever we talked about Christianity.
3. Her care and daily calls
Re: Let's Know Three Things You Missed About Your Ex by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 31, 2018
RuthDaniels:
#Yawn...

Prayers
Christian books
And talking about my future angry
She was the child of a pastor cheesy
What about you though? grin
Re: Let's Know Three Things You Missed About Your Ex by amakadihot87(f): 8:29pm On Mar 31, 2018
How can i be talking about something that is in the dustbin

1 Like

Re: Let's Know Three Things You Missed About Your Ex by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 31, 2018
Mynd44:

1. Business sense
2. Sense of humor
3. Loyalty to friends

Single now sha
So na u dey ban men anyhow.. If thats u on ur dp u prolly work with an aviation security organization cheesy the BA bag... No vex put i work closely with them cheesy
Re: Let's Know Three Things You Missed About Your Ex by BossLaifay(f): 8:45pm On Mar 31, 2018
ItzChinnex:
Hello Nairalander smiley

Would you be nice enough to tell the public 3 things you missed about you ex?
1. Nothing
2. Nothing
3. Nothing
Re: Let's Know Three Things You Missed About Your Ex by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 31, 2018
Her playful nature & dirty mind like mine

Sex game was out of this world

We could actually communicate without talking.. Just making funny faces & eye contacts cheesy

She done marry with a kid now sha
Re: Let's Know Three Things You Missed About Your Ex by gonkin(m): 9:03pm On Mar 31, 2018
The good things Funny Caring
The bad things Lies Flamboyant spending on the unnecessary
Re: Let's Know Three Things You Missed About Your Ex by twentyk(m): 9:17pm On Mar 31, 2018
I miss her voice....her face....and she gan gan..... I bleeped up a good thing...
Re: Let's Know Three Things You Missed About Your Ex by twentyk(m): 9:18pm On Mar 31, 2018
I miss her voice....her face....and she gan gan..... I bleeped up a good thing...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Weed And Igbo Smokers Is This True? / School Son Impregnates His School Mother ( Full Details) || Olowu Blog / I Don't Know Why I Love This Horse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.