Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,417 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own (6704 Views)

Here's My Achievement In School / Let's Know Your Marital Status (pic) / How Many People Didn't Have Sex This Year, Come In Let's Know Ourselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by Messi1: 7:31am On Mar 10, 2023
The story of my life is summarized here.

First, I always claimed to be 19 but I am far more than that.

Let's start.

I was in the womb for 2years and 4 months before my mom finally delivered of me. Let's say she conceived me January 2001 and finally gave birth to me in May 2003. My birthday is 15th of May.

Here are strange things about my birth:
- I was born with my amniotic sac
- My umbilical cord tied my neck and left hand three times.
- I was born death and after almost burying me, I started breathing.

My achievement in school

-I never attended private school.
-I was made class monitor in primary 3
-I was made assistant headboy in primary 5
- I was made headboy in primary 6

I never attended Jss 1and I attended Jss 2 only third term because of financial constraints. During that time, I hawked pepper and later chinchin.
- I was made headboy in Jss 3 but dropped and expelled for being stubborn with a teacher.

-I was made class rep in SS1
-I was made assistant headboy in SS2.

- The first time I wrote Jamb I scored 276 but wasn't able to secure admission into Uniabuja.
- I scored 312 in 2021 secured admission to study Law but forfeit it because of financial constraints.
- I scored 289 last year and secured admission to study a less noble course. I will start by July.

Reality about me

- I am the fifth child of the family
- I am the only black person in my family.
- I am the only slim person.
I've been a private school teacher and my students and pupils consider me their best teacher.

Seun Mynd44 nlfpmod Dominique mukina2 lalasticlala

11 Likes

Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by Messi1: 7:32am On Mar 10, 2023
Bigcowhornn
Chaos14
ruggedboy01
Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by RedChiefPriest: 7:43am On Mar 10, 2023
Elon Musk sef no do reach this one
Try to join one political party,you probably will be our president someday.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by Messi1: 7:47am On Mar 10, 2023
RedChiefPriest:
Elon Musk sef no do reach this one
Try to join one political party,you probably will be our president someday.

Thank you so much. I will screenshot this your comment for inspiration.

1 Like

Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by Nataliace(f): 8:23am On Mar 10, 2023
There's something special about you. Start working on yourself to realize what God really have you.

3 Likes

Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by Messi1: 8:27am On Mar 10, 2023
Nataliace:
There's something special about you. Start working on yourself to realize what God really have you.
Thank you ma'am. I am inspired by this.
Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by Shal0mmy(f): 8:39am On Mar 10, 2023
Just believe in your self
Chaii
Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by Messi1: 8:41am On Mar 10, 2023
Shal0mmy:

Chaii
I believe in myself.

Comrade abeg no Kee Shalommy grin grin
Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by Shalommy(f): 8:46am On Mar 10, 2023
Shal0mmy:
Chaii
See a jobless fool. Chaii cheesy cheesy You can never be me. Tueehh

6 Likes

Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by Stillwhites(m): 8:49am On Mar 10, 2023
Shalommy:
Are you mentally imbalanced? You quoted your self with same moniker.

Wtf!
Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by Shalommy(f): 8:53am On Mar 10, 2023
Stillwhites:
Are you mentally imbalanced? You quoted your self with same moniker.

Wtf!
You're a fool. Is the moniker same?undecided

8 Likes

Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by AndroidAI(m): 8:53am On Mar 10, 2023
Clown 🤡

4 Likes

Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by Messi1: 8:57am On Mar 10, 2023
AndroidAI:
Clown 🤡
Did my achievement make me a clown?
Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by Stillwhites(m): 8:58am On Mar 10, 2023
Shalommy:
You don't know how to respect elders.
Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by AndroidAI(m): 9:06am On Mar 10, 2023
Messi1:
Did my achievement make me a clown?

If all you listed is an achievement, that means mediocrity now has a new name.

Tell us about your achievement in life. What have you created or done with the knowledge you got?

You ended up a private school teacher earning peanuts and yet, you call that achievement?

God have mercy.

11 Likes

Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by Shal0mmy(f): 9:07am On Mar 10, 2023
Shalommy:
enjoy your ban in peace you cloner

Chaii
Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by Shal0mmy(f): 9:08am On Mar 10, 2023
Shalommy:
bye bye

Chaii
Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 10, 2023
You're autistic

Congrats

Welcome to club

Not an achievement but

I didn't talk till I was 7 , parents thought I was deaf and dumb

I was troublesome and destructive child , anything I touch spoils

I changed secondary school three times and primary school two times

I started learning how to code in jss3 , I used to go to a cybercafé Just to learn perl then moved to learning C in ss1

I hacked a e-commerce website belonging to a popular business man , later the man found out what I did and wanted to get me arrested but couldn't because I was underage so I showed how I hacked his website and to shield his website from vulnerabilities , man thanked me and in exchange for the info gave me a Tecno p5 and Compaq laptop .

Applied to study computer engineering and I got accepted, learned asm and c++

Currently learning go atm

Converted from being my parent religion to a satanist

Currently dating a nice woman from owerri

Currently a system architect working for an electric vehicle startup in the EU

Going to finish uni next year

11 Likes

Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by Messi1: 12:57pm On Mar 10, 2023
AndroidAI:

Tell us about your achievement in life. What have you created or done with the knowledge you got?

You ended up a private school teacher earning peanuts and yet, you call that achievement?

God have mercy.
It's like you didn't read where I said I have secured admission and that I will start school by July.
Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by Messi1: 12:59pm On Mar 10, 2023
Failure2019:
You're autistic

Congrats

Welcome to club

Not an achievement but

I started learning how to code in jss3 , I used to go to a cybercafé Just to learn perl then moved to learning C in ss1

I hacked a e-commerce website belonging to a popular business man , later the man found out what I did and wanted to get me arrested but couldn't because I was underage so I showed how I hacked his website and to shield his website from vulnerabilities , man thanked me and in exchange for the info gave me a Tecno p5 and Compaq laptop .

Why then did you name your self a failure?
Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by Redemption88: 1:13pm On Mar 10, 2023
Messi1:

Let's start.

I was in the womb for 2years and 4 months before my mom finally delivered of me. Let's say she conceived me January 2001 and finally gave birth to me in May 2003. My birthday is 15th of May.

Hypoxic ishaemic encephalopathy secondary to birth asphyxia,this your prenatal/natal history explains almost everything that is wrong with you here!!!

5 Likes

Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by CandidIady(f): 1:23pm On Mar 10, 2023
I love you
From Candidlady
Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by Oscarhakx: 1:25pm On Mar 10, 2023
AndroidAI:

God have mercy.
at 19. achieving all that for a nigeria in nigeria is above average. Give the niggar some credit, he's still a teenager

1 Like

Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by Candidlady: 1:25pm On Mar 10, 2023
CandidIady:
I love you
From Candidlady

you cloned My account undecided

do you even have a job

3 Likes

Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by Jayzel: 1:47pm On Mar 10, 2023
Candidlady:

do you even have a job

I can bet $10k that u re a loner
or re u still an under age human
Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by Blupen(m): 1:47pm On Mar 10, 2023
Nataliace:
Hey what's up?
Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by AndroidAI(m): 1:53pm On Mar 10, 2023
Oscarhakx:
at 19. achieving all that for a nigeria in nigeria is above average. Give the niggar some credit, he's still a teenager

I bought my first car when I was 18.

I secured a 50M contract at 20.

At 25 years I already have 20 plots of land to my name.

Yet I still refer to myself as an underachiever.

Now you see why I see op as a mediocre.

Cc. Messi1

3 Likes

Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by Spandau: 1:54pm On Mar 10, 2023
Candidlady:

do you even have a job

The future is cloned
Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by ruggedboy01: 2:40pm On Mar 10, 2023
AndroidAI:

I bought my first car when I was 18.

I secured a 50M contract at 20.

At 25 years I already have 20 plots of land to my name.

Yet I still refer to myself as an underachiever.

Now you see why I see op as a mediocre.

Cc. Messi1

LOL this homo boy lie small small nah😁😁

2 Likes

Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by LikeAking: 2:54pm On Mar 10, 2023
Failure2019:
You're autistic

Congrats

Welcome to club

Not an achievement but

How the man tak find out?
Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by LikeAking: 2:56pm On Mar 10, 2023
Messi1:

Let's start.

My achievement in school

-I never attended private school.
-I was made class monitor in primary 3
-I was made assistant headboy in primary 5
- I was made headboy in primary 6

I never attended Jss 1and I attended Jss 2 only third term because of financial constraints. During that time, I hawked pepper and later chinchin.
- I was made headboy in Jss 3 but dropped and expelled for being stubborn with a teacher.

-I was made class rep in SS1
-I was made assistant headboy in SS2.

- The first time I wrote Jamb I scored 276 but wasn't able to secure admission into Uniabuja.
- I scored 312 in 2021 secured admission to study Law but forfeit it because of financial constraints.
- I scored 289 last year and secured admission to study a less noble course. I will start by July.

Reality about me

- I am the fifth child of the family
- I am the only black person in my family.
- I am the only slim person.
I've been a private school teacher and my students and pupils consider me their best teacher.

Seun Mynd44 nlfpmod Dominique mukina2 lalasticlala

Why study a less Noble course?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do Perfect Relationships Exist? / Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? / All Pretty Girls Should See This. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.