Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

I Hate My Father - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate My Father (1428 Views)

I Hate My Sister / "I Hate My Big Breasts" Abuja Lady Laments As She Narrates HER STORY / I Hate My Body Because, I'm Too Sexy...see My Hot Curvy Sexy Body(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate My Father by ChildOfDoom: 7:50pm On Mar 31, 2018
you need to see the exasperation and nausea I feel when I check my phone and see my incoming call is from my father. I think the last time I picked his call was 6 months ago. He keeps sending texts like ''it won't be well with you .... You'll be like a withered tree in the forest... And so on''.

Who cares? I nor dey fear swear. It doesn't get worse than the state I'm in . I'm currently carefree, short-tempered, deprived and full of vile. He made me this way due to lack of proper parental direction and care
Re: I Hate My Father by ChildOfDoom: 7:55pm On Mar 31, 2018
gone are the days I let him beat me, scold me and dictate my life and yet go scot free..

he shouldn't also expect I'll share the small 10k I'm earning with him. At least, some churches assist the elderly....

#one.man.mopol

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Father by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:56pm On Mar 31, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: I Hate My Father by DrRasheed: 7:59pm On Mar 31, 2018
And you think arrogancy is the way out mr dullard ?
Re: I Hate My Father by phililp(m): 8:10pm On Mar 31, 2018
In one of your thread it you and your mom..
In another u wanted to try cocain, then u also proclaimed that you were doomed.. undecided

Nigga move ahead.
Get sense.
Stop trying to entertain us with this stupidness.

We Nairalanders are positive people stop teling us how fucking freaky u alway like to be and make move to make a positive change in your life then you can create threads of how better ur life is becomming and we can learn and appreciate it..

Peace

4 Likes

Re: I Hate My Father by McBrooklyn(m): 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2018
OK...
Re: I Hate My Father by ChildOfDoom: 8:57pm On Mar 31, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
lipsrsealed
spew it. You're preventing yourself from saying ''your children will do same to you''.

I don't see myself getting married and having children, so.. ?
Re: I Hate My Father by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 31, 2018
Let Me Add To The Swear...

Fulani herdsmen will Rape You till Shit come Out Of Your Ynash
Re: I Hate My Father by swiz123(m): 10:07pm On Mar 31, 2018
Funny enough, I love all your threads
Re: I Hate My Father by Gofwane(m): 11:03pm On Mar 31, 2018
swiz123:
Funny enough, I love all your threads
same here grin

I admire the way the op used to say what's in his mind without sentiment. Unlike some people here that wishing their parents die so that they can inherit the properties of their parents. But still they will come online wearing their agbada of hypocrisy to tell us of how much they luv mummy and daddy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hate My Father by ChildOfDoom: 3:27am On Apr 01, 2018
DrRasheed:
And you think arrogancy is the way out mr dullard ?
more like 'spite' than 'arrogance '

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Father by nanakgh(m): 7:53am On Apr 01, 2018
until your own parents treat u in a certain way its easy to give to people advice about loving your parents n being the perfect child. just remember you know nothing about what I have been through or where I'm coming from. if you were not abused as a child by those who were supposed to love and protect you most then its very easy to be the perfect child n give nonsense advice to someone like me so u can feel good about yourself

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Father by ChildOfDoom: 1:48pm On Apr 01, 2018
phililp:
In one of your thread it you and your mom..
In another u wanted to try cocain, then u also proclaimed that you were doomed.. undecided

Nigga move ahead.
Get sense.
Stop trying to entertain us with this stupidness.

We Nairalanders are positive people stop teling us how fucking freaky u alway like to be and make move to make a positive change in your life then you can create threads of how better ur life is becomming and we can learn and appreciate it..

Peace

shuoo... Did I tag you along?? Allow me vent my anger in my own threads!

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Father by phililp(m): 6:43pm On Apr 01, 2018
ChildOfDoom:
shuoo... Did I tag you along?? Allow me vent my anger in my own threads!

Yes but while u do, pls activate ur brain if at all there is one.

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Father by ChildOfDoom: 7:34pm On Apr 01, 2018
DeadRat:
Let Me Add To The Swear...

Fulani herdsmen will Rape You till Shit come Out Of Your Ynash
werey... undecided
Re: I Hate My Father by ChildOfDoom: 6:09am On Apr 10, 2018
McBrooklyn:
OK...

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, You No Longer Have To Worry About Fishy Smell Or Loose Vagina / I Cannot Understand Why My Man Is Starving Me Of Attention / Please Help I'm In Bondage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.