Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

I Hate My Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate My Sister (29065 Views)

"I Hate My Big Breasts" Abuja Lady Laments As She Narrates HER STORY / I Hate My Body Because, I'm Too Sexy...see My Hot Curvy Sexy Body(photos) / I Hate My New Looks. Look At How I Look Now. [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate My Sister by 1Battery(m): 2:29pm On Feb 10, 2023
Ever since we have been growing as kids and now into adults we have known no peace because of my sister, she has been a torn to everyone's flesh we don't know peace because of this lad.

Her marriage couldn't last because of her attitude, can you imagine it lasted for a year the husband can't afford to take her back because of her way world life style she attacks the man with any available weapon around, the man couldn't take it anymore he had to throw her things out of the house.

Since then she has been in our house fighting every one ,the other time she wanted to fight my mom telling her that if time is not taking she will be in the hospital treating her self,
Plus so many other things

Most times I just wish I never had a sister. This lady has caused us so much troubles in life, at every small thing she blows the families secret to everyone's ear and the worst part she is a single mother of two boys.

We are just tired of her on a serious note, I have decided to get her arrested and sent to prison if she continues.

I don't know if this is what having a sister means. in my next life I don't wish to have any
I will commit murder if her nonsense continues.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Hate My Sister by Jashub: 2:33pm On Feb 10, 2023
I understand your plight but the mistake you made was allowing her set foot in the house after marriage.

Secondly , what are you still doing in the house? Please pack out and let her enjoy her misery . But before you leave , let her know that if she does anything foolish with your parents , she'll regret it for life.

167 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Hate My Sister by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 10, 2023
Why do I feel like this is a lie.🤔

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate My Sister by Cutehector(m): 2:35pm On Feb 10, 2023
You can start by sharing her contact with them boys in sexuality section to help her calm her nerves. She needs some sëx.

140 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Hate My Sister by Reinamaria(f): 2:41pm On Feb 10, 2023
Where were you when she was attacking and threatening your mum?

32 Likes

Re: I Hate My Sister by Hatrick01: 2:43pm On Feb 10, 2023
Thats why i am happy having no sister.
Boys are men really
No chaos in my family

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hate My Sister by marlow1962(m): 2:44pm On Feb 10, 2023
Hand never touch that your sis, be like na petty petty life your family they live.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Hate My Sister by SyrusdeHansome(m): 2:52pm On Feb 10, 2023
When the girl was exhibiting that attitude when she was an infant what did ur parent do to discipline nd correct her? Do u think habit is a one day process? It is a gradual repeated processes that take place overtime nd i bliv ur parents played their parts either directly or indirectly to bring out the monster u see now. So just bear with her cos nothing u do will change a grown up woman with a bad attitude. This is why parents shud sit up nd perform their parental responsibilities. Stop breeding evil spirits nd monsters calling them children because this world is already too sick because of bad parenting.

231 Likes 22 Shares

Re: I Hate My Sister by 1Battery(m): 2:58pm On Feb 10, 2023
Nia69:
Why do I feel like this is a lie.🤔

Is not a lie I swear

2 Likes

Re: I Hate My Sister by 1Battery(m): 2:59pm On Feb 10, 2023
Reinamaria:
Where were you when she was attacking and threatening your mum?

I was in the sitting room watching tele with my mom ,we had to throw her things out of the house cause it was now getting too much.

6 Likes

Re: I Hate My Sister by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:08pm On Feb 10, 2023
She should go rent a house somewhere. The family members can support her if they can. Or share the rooms in the family home.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Hate My Sister by AndroidAI(m): 7:46pm On Feb 10, 2023
This is why I am a proud antinatalist.

Kids can be adorable, but they are nothing but liabilities.

And there will always be that black sheep that will keep you awake at night.

I can't deal. Childfree is the way!!

Modified:

Dumb Impoverished idiots are already killing me with mentions.

To bring innocent kids into this victimised world is something I will never do.

I, for instance, wish I was never born into this big cosmic joke we call existence.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Hate My Sister by frozen70(f): 1:35am On Feb 11, 2023
1Battery:
Ever since we have been growing as kids and now into adults we have known no peace because of my sister,she has been a torn to everyones flesh we don't know peace because of this lady,
Her marriage couldn't last because of her attitude, can you imagine it lasted for a year the husband can't afford to take her back because of her way world life style she attacks the man with any available weapon around, the man couldn't take it anymore he had to throw her things out of the house.
Since then she has been in our house fighting every one ,the other time she wanted to fight my mom telling her that if time is not taking she will be in the hospital treating her self ,
Plus so many other things,
Most times I just wish I never had a sister this lady her has caused us so much troubles in life , at every small thing she blows the families secret to everyones ear and the worst part she is a single mother of two boys.
We are just tired of her on a serious note ,I have decided to get her arrested and sent to prison if she continues.

I don't know if this is what having a sister means. in my next life I don't wish to have any
I will commit murder if her nonsense continues .

If you commit murder because of her, the problem has not been solved

Its not easy living with a trouble maker like her

From the look of things, she is frustrated and could be a dangerous person to be with

I think you need to report her to the police once she starts her madness
The police will arrest her and threaten to charge her to court by the time she pleads, she will be made to write an undertaking

Meanwhile, she is supposed to be living in her own rented apartment instead of being a nuisance to everyone

Worst case you pack out of the house instead of committing suicide because of her

I only pity your mum who is going through emotional stress seeing her daughter with such attitude

23 Likes

Re: I Hate My Sister by Lee99: 2:37am On Feb 11, 2023
Make una carry am go deliverance for prayer mountain, your sister get spiritual husband 😂😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate My Sister by Rexymania(m): 7:01am On Feb 11, 2023
Leave the house
I also have that kinda sister... But I duh tame her

13 Likes

Re: I Hate My Sister by Oluwabucci(m): 9:03am On Feb 11, 2023
Send me her number and location, let me do the job.
1Battery:
Ever since we have been growing as kids and now into adults we have known no peace because of my sister,she has been a torn to everyones flesh we don't know peace because of this lady,
Since then she has been in our house fighting every one ,the other time she wanted to fight my mom telling her that if time is not taking she will be in the hospital treating her self ,
Plus so many other things,
Most times I just wish I never had a sister this lady her has caused us so much troubles in life , at every small thing she blows the families secret to everyones ear and the worst part she is a single mother of two boys.
We are just tired of her on a serious note ,I have decided to get her arrested and sent to prison if she continues.

I will commit murder if her nonsense continues .

2 Likes

Re: I Hate My Sister by Lucyomolola(f): 10:30am On Feb 11, 2023
You want to be in jail because of your wayward sis sad

7 Likes

Re: I Hate My Sister by Misterc(m): 10:30am On Feb 11, 2023
Y'all should enjoy the monster y'all bred....
She didn't start this acts now.... She started exhibiting the signs from when she was a kid... And y'all might've just overlooked it; calling it "Child Acts"...
Now just sit back and enjoy the monster your family created...

You Can't Teach An Old Dog New Tricks...

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hate My Sister by meobizy(f): 10:31am On Feb 11, 2023
This boy needs something to do in life.

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Sister by Authoreety: 10:31am On Feb 11, 2023
Chai
Re: I Hate My Sister by ipobarecriminals: 10:31am On Feb 11, 2023
sad
Re: I Hate My Sister by SavageResponse(m): 10:31am On Feb 11, 2023
You guys should throw her out of the house

3 Likes

Re: I Hate My Sister by bigdammyj: 10:32am On Feb 11, 2023
Reading...
Re: I Hate My Sister by Kobicove(m): 10:32am On Feb 11, 2023
Sister from hell, but her madness can be cured if you really want to do something about it undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Hate My Sister by othermen: 10:32am On Feb 11, 2023
With love, you all can win her over.
Re: I Hate My Sister by RiyadhGoddess(f): 10:32am On Feb 11, 2023
Waoooh

Please don't take law into your hands, don't commit murder... First of all, who are her circle of friends, you didn't mention. Is there anyone she loves and trust the most? Let's start with that...

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Sister by sammirano: 10:32am On Feb 11, 2023
I'm 150% certain she is a yamlegg bit"ch wickedness comes to them naturally.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate My Sister by GoodCane: 10:33am On Feb 11, 2023
Bros, it's obvious your sister was over pampered by your family and she's still over pampered till today. Hand never touch her that's why.

However, I have asked the Good Lord to give me just 2 sons only. If He mistakenly give me a female child, he'll come down from heaven and collect it , make I no go commit murder

4 Likes

Re: I Hate My Sister by Sleekfingers: 10:33am On Feb 11, 2023
1Battery:
Ever since we have been growing as kids and now into adults we have known no peace because of my sister, she has been a torn to everyone's flesh we don't know peace because of this lad.

Since then she has been in our house fighting every one ,the other time she wanted to fight my mom telling her that if time is not taking she will be in the hospital treating her self,
Plus so many other things

Most times I just wish I never had a sister. This lady has caused us so much troubles in life, at every small thing she blows the families secret to everyone's ear and the worst part she is a single mother of two boys.

We are just tired of her on a serious note, I have decided to get her arrested and sent to prison if she continues.

I will commit murder if her nonsense continues.

Arrest her for what?
Re: I Hate My Sister by kestolove95(m): 10:34am On Feb 11, 2023
Shes sex starve....get her a better preeq Dat will reset her brain

3 Likes

Re: I Hate My Sister by BrickDevo: 10:34am On Feb 11, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Mum Is Strongly Rejecting The Girl I Want To Marry / Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Covenant Christian Center Church, Lagos / Is Break Up Sex Okay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.