Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,731 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her (59277 Views)

#bbnaija: The Dress Is Ugly – Kemi Olunloyo On Cee-c And Payporte / Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction / #bbnaija: Cee-c's Sister Apologizes To Payporte On Her Behalf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her by martineverest(m): 9:53pm On Mar 31, 2018
kingkakaone:
Sevilla go kill Barcelona today...
FCB fans how market?
egbon we dey o...u Don check d final score?.....Messi don show
Re: BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her by Xzbit91: 9:55pm On Mar 31, 2018
kingkakaone:

O boy, Una bad o...
That player called Messi is good.
The guy has influence on Barcelona.
People normally say Barca's players are helping Messi but I see now that he's the one helping them.

Yea, he's so unreal. Glad he existed in a time I can watch him play.
Re: BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her by bolex04(m): 9:56pm On Mar 31, 2018
Akalia:
Abeg who get reezla?
ganja man...shey you sabi mole I get enough rizzla here...mole for yourself and.mole for me too
Re: BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her by Chevronstaff: 9:58pm On Mar 31, 2018
CeeC will NOT get endorsements when she leaves the house. Someone should explain to her how branding and marketing works. When a company selects you to sell their product, you dont have to like it or personally use it, just be professional, smile and endorse it....

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her by Akalia(m): 9:59pm On Mar 31, 2018
bolex04:
ganja man...shey you sabi mole I get enough rizzla here...mole for yourself and.mole for me too
pass me the.... correct man.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her by Akalia(m): 9:59pm On Mar 31, 2018
searchhussein:

I get
ma bruda in the bunk.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her by samojay20(m): 10:00pm On Mar 31, 2018
Cee-c the virgin island
Happy Easter NL...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her by neeyeesky(m): 10:07pm On Mar 31, 2018
Emvico34:
Pls take note.
Any man or woman from Taraba,benue, adamawa, kogi that uses his or her PVC to vote for bullhari in 2019 shall not see 2020 in jesus name
as for that witch that called herself cee c or whatever, since she is ashame of her culture, let her return home asap. sad

Ayam north understanding you
Re: BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 31, 2018
martineverest:
egbon we dey o...u Don check d final score?.....Messi don show
O boy, I was watching the match at home and was feeling fly like Barcelona losing this match would be nice to me but...
Alas! They brought out the monster among men to change the rhythm of the game. And in just 70secs, he did what he knew how to do best.
Re: BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her by martineverest(m): 10:14pm On Mar 31, 2018
kingkakaone:

O boy, I was watching the match at home and was feeling fly like Barcelona losing this match would be nice to me but...
Alas! They brought out the monster among men to change the rhythm of the game. And in just 70secs, he did what he knew how to do best.
that's a signal to ucl teams.... the cup is ours.forza valverde,Forza messi
Re: BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 31, 2018
Mariangeles:
They couldn't even hold down a win...immediately Messi entered, their liver failed!
More like Hepatitis B entered them.
My laff just stop for house, my visiting friend took over the laff.
It became the case of "he who laffs last".
The big problem is I can't do anything to him, I only changed d channel to supersport 3 to cool my mind.
Re: BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 31, 2018
egojeny1:

For where!! Barca showed dem where d power lies. Sevilla was leading 2 nil till 87th minute wen Suarez gave a very good shot & to my utmost surprise "the merciless" equalized @ d 88th minute. Sevilla cld not believe what dey saw. This Barca sef.
Immediately they scored the first I, just told my friend that Barcelona would trouble Sevilla until the game turn around except Sevilla has guts to hold the massive waves of Barca's pressure.
They couldn't even hold the first wave not to talk of massive wave.
Re: BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her by decatalyst(m): 10:22pm On Mar 31, 2018
OSUigbo:

I just detest that ugly osu bìtch

I don't think I have ever 'hated' someone I have never met like I do dislike her. Her body language is just offensive to a logical and sane mind.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 31, 2018
Xzbit91:

Yea, he's so unreal. Glad he existed in a time I can watch him play.
The guy has influence on both his team and the opponents.

His team are fortunate cause his influence brings out their beat while the opponents suffer from his influence.
He is more like a positive and negative entity at the same time.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her by idu1(m): 10:22pm On Mar 31, 2018
Emvico34:
Pls take note.
Any man or woman from Taraba,benue, adamawa, kogi that uses his or her PVC to vote for bullhari in 2019 shall not see 2020 in jesus name
as for that witch that called herself cee c or whatever, since she is ashame of her culture, let her return home asap. sad
it's you and your family that won't see 2019. Uncivilized cretins that doesn't understand democracy. What's wrong in voting ones choice? Vote for own make i vote my cadidate don be problem. Must everyone be against buhari because you hate him? You must be bastard!!
Re: BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her by Mariangeles(f): 10:24pm On Mar 31, 2018
kingkakaone:
More like Hepatitis B entered them.
My laff just stop for house, my visiting friend took over the laff.
It became the case of "he who laffs last".
The big problem is I can't do anything to him, I only changed d channel to supersport 3 to cool my mind.
Exactly what happened with my brother o...dude was happy thinking barca would drop points only to be disappointed!
He's been cursing sevilla ever since after the match!
Re: BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her by bigtt76(f): 10:24pm On Mar 31, 2018
It is not for them to call her out but rather Big Brother should have called her to the diary room and question her vandalizing an out-fit for a themed party undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 31, 2018
Mariangeles:
Exactly what happened with my brother o...dude was happy thinking barca would drop points only to be disappointed!
He's been cursing sevilla ever since after the match!
Hahahahahaha...
I just wanted them to drop d 3 points today that's all.
But they brought out their most dangerous artillery to help them salvage point from the battle.

Messi is a nuclear weapon unleashed on a conventional warfare match.
Let me use AJ and Parker's match to help my conscience joor.
Re: BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 31, 2018
martineverest:
that's a signal to ucl teams.... the cup is ours.forza valverde,Forza messi
Which signal, Sevilla just misbehave abeg
Re: BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her by indoorlove(m): 10:42pm On Mar 31, 2018
Emvico34:
Pls take note.
....If there is any orphan in any public university who is at the verge of dropping out because of financial difficulties, tell such person to send his or her mail to: a2foundation@yahoo.com.
Spread this message to other groups so that others may benefit.
Re: BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her by Smeeky(m): 10:50pm On Mar 31, 2018
Lonely ugly short birch. undecided
Re: BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her by bossrillboss: 10:53pm On Mar 31, 2018
kingkakaone:
Sevilla go kill Barcelona today...
FCB fans how market?
...market make sense joor.we shame dem bad belle lik una..lol
Re: BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her by martineverest(m): 10:56pm On Mar 31, 2018
kingkakaone:

Which signal, Sevilla just misbehave abeg
the same Sevilla dat destroyed man u
Re: BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 31, 2018
martineverest:
the same Sevilla dat destroyed man u
Lolssss.
Re: BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 31, 2018
bossrillboss:
...market make sense joor.we shame dem bad belle lik una..lol
Lolzzzz
Re: BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her by koolg: 11:22pm On Mar 31, 2018
Mariangeles:
What excuse is her sister going to give this time for her disrespectful and condescending manner...?
I must say that her parents did a very bad job raising her!
She such a spoilt brat with major issues who doesn't care how she hurts others with her behavior and her utterances!

It's arrogance
Her tail needs to be pruned to size
Re: BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her by Kindoo: 11:25pm On Mar 31, 2018
SolutionsGuy:
She still has the right to like or dislike an attire.

Meanwhile, Payporte go and pay your staff their salaries and pension. Thanks.

Exactly, she has a right to make a choice of what please her or not.

Do not say yes when you mean to say no.
Re: BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her by royalamour(m): 11:40pm On Mar 31, 2018
nanakgh:
no publicity is bad publicity. cee c is way smarter than people give her credit for, yet that might be her biggest strength. watch this girl win it all.

Re: BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her by Emvico34: 11:46pm On Mar 31, 2018
idu1:
it's you and your family that won't see 2019. Uncivilized cretins that doesn't understand democracy. What's wrong in voting ones choice? Vote for own make i vote my cadidate don be problem. Must everyone be against buhari because you hate him? You must be bastard!!
i am your father. So u are a son of a bastard. Fool. You and your families will not see 2019. May all your evil fall on u and your family
Re: BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her by wildkat: 11:49pm On Mar 31, 2018
megrimor:
We are talking about a Dullard being our president and they are talking about a curtain like gown

Nonsense

I wonder oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni / BBNaija: Omashola Rests His Head On Kim Oprah's Chest (Photos) / 5 Most Intelligent Big Brother Naija Housemates Of All-time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.