Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her (59307 Views)

#bbnaija: The Dress Is Ugly – Kemi Olunloyo On Cee-c And Payporte / Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction / #bbnaija: Cee-c's Sister Apologizes To Payporte On Her Behalf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her by Emvico34: 11:53pm On Mar 31, 2018
Moukandjo:

When they call your likes mor0ns that you actually are, you'll start crying! I'm sure you're stvpid enough to believe Jesus will answer this crap! Who do you mor0ns think Jesus is?
this shows that u are the real mor0n. Why did u mention jesus in this issue? Ewu.
Re: BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her by Dcaliphate(m): 12:08am On Apr 01, 2018
decatalyst:
Dah short saucy devil undecided

She needs to leave that house...an ungrateful soul.

Always looking angry and sad.

Very repulsive and a hell of a complainant!

I don't kukuma blame her, nah Payport wey no see educational program to sponsor or a talent hunt program to initiate cause am.

And some senseless slowpoke would be seeing her as a "role model"? Smh!

Overall, she is a rude killjoy! sad

You nailed it bro. Took the words right outta my mouth
Re: BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her by Dcaliphate(m): 12:18am On Apr 01, 2018
nanakgh:
no publicity is bad publicity. cee c is way smarter than people give her credit for, yet that might be her biggest strength. watch this girl win it all.
If i hear, she won't win nothing

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her by ElSakina: 12:38am On Apr 01, 2018
Let the designer wear dat kinda mumu design publicly first nah...
Re: BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her by jaxxy(m): 12:45am On Apr 01, 2018
megrimor:
We are talking about a Dullard being our president and they are talking about a curtain like gown

Nonsense

Talking all day long with no action is futile.
Re: BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her by jaxxy(m): 12:50am On Apr 01, 2018
ncha373:
That queen is truly living her real life.......no faking dear

And with no manners

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her by Flye: 1:46am On Apr 01, 2018
Mariangeles:
What excuse is her sister going to give this time for her disrespectful and condescending manner...?
I must say that her parents did a very bad job raising her!
She such a spoilt brat with major issues who doesn't care how she hurts others with her behavior and her utterances!
That is exactly what people want, from this show I noticed people prefer bad people to good people. They always have excuse to kill good people and promote bad people. That is why this world is what it is.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her by Rekyz(m): 1:53am On Apr 01, 2018
SolutionsGuy:
She still has the right to like or dislike an attire.

Meanwhile, Payporte go and pay your staff their salaries and pension. Thanks.
Payporte should pay pension? are you sick in your head?
Re: BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her by henryhemon(m): 2:19am On Apr 01, 2018
Mariangeles:
What excuse is her sister going to give this time for her disrespectful and condescending manner...?
I must say that her parents did a very bad job raising her!
She such a spoilt brat with major issues who doesn't care how she hurts others with her behavior and her utterances!

Cee c is a definition of most Nigerian women. Proud people. They re the reason Kendrick Lamar made his track bitch be humble. Especially those that have seen some money.
Re: BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her by henryhemon(m): 2:19am On Apr 01, 2018
Rekyz:
Payporte should pay pension? are you sick in your head?

What's wrong if payporte pays pension to their staffs??
Re: BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her by kingPhidel(m): 3:25am On Apr 01, 2018
I wonder why this cee cee of a thing still doing in that house, she ought to have been evicted since cos she lack manners. Eww..
Meanwhile the country is still in bad economic state.
Re: BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her by alfredo4u(m): 4:46am On Apr 01, 2018
kingkakaone:
Sevilla go kill Barcelona today...
FCB fans how market?

Market was fruitful....... We are the king of Spain......don't give up bro.....never say never......anything can happen anytime.

We are the best...... Barca for life
Re: BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her by Emvico34: 7:01am On Apr 01, 2018
Moukandjo:

So you're even an IPIG! No wonder! Are you that stvpid & block headed that you can't see that you're the one who mentioned Jesus in your comment by praying an idi0tic prayer only an unintelligent parallelogram-headed IPIGs will pray in Jesus' name?
i know u are frustrated. The weed u smoke daily is cause it.
don't worry, keep on deceiving yourself. U will know the truth when u are gone and u will remember this words.
Re: BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 01, 2018
Emvico34:
Pls take note.
Any man or woman from Taraba,benue, adamawa, kogi that uses his or her PVC to vote for bullhari in 2019 shall not see 2020 in jesus name
as for that witch that called herself cee c or whatever, since she is ashame of her culture, let her return home asap. sad

Is Cee C from cross river state?
Re: BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her by bucky123(m): 8:08am On Apr 01, 2018
I sir
Re: BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her by Emvico34: 9:04am On Apr 01, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Is Cee C from cross river state?
are u asking or u just want to know?
Re: BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 01, 2018
Emvico34:

are u asking or u just want to know?

Are u blind? undecided
Re: BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her by horia: 12:26pm On Apr 01, 2018
Emvico34:
Pls take note.
Any man or woman from Taraba,benue, adamawa, kogi that uses his or her PVC to vote for bullhari in 2019 shall not see 2020 in jesus name
as for that witch that called herself cee c or whatever, since she is ashame of her culture, let her return home asap. sad
you need to take note of the kind of statements u make.
Re: BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 01, 2018
And she was very tribalistic about it. Said im igbo, why did they give me dt nonsense. Rubbish cloth.

She should be disqualified for that tribalistic comment.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 01, 2018
alfredo4u:

Market was fruitful....... We are the king of Spain......don't give up bro.....never say never......anything can happen anytime.

We are the best...... Barca for life

Barca is an unpredictable club o
Re: BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her by deewhydoski(m): 1:46pm On Apr 01, 2018
Mariangeles:
You don chop!
Easter chicken don set!
I dey tell u
Re: BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her by deewhydoski(m): 1:47pm On Apr 01, 2018
kingkakaone:

O boy they have helped u now o.
I just weak for Sevilla
I dey tell u...messi and Suarez has help me out
Re: BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 01, 2018
deewhydoski:
Enjoy...
Re: BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 01, 2018
deewhydoski:
Enjoy...
Re: BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her by desgiezd(m): 3:18pm On Apr 01, 2018
SolutionsGuy:
She still has the right to like or dislike an attire.

Meanwhile, Payporte go and pay your staff their salaries and pension. Thanks.

Of course, she has the right to like or dislike an attire but the main issue is the way she talks. She is so uncouth and cares less about the effect of what she is on the other party. She is displaying a character that portrays her upbringing negatively!!
Re: BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her by GloriaNinja(f): 3:43pm On Apr 01, 2018
CSTR1002:

I think so too.

She needs someone to fucck the tension out of her.
(^O^)❤lol indeed, you nailed it.❤
Re: BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her by Luminee(f): 4:53pm On Apr 01, 2018
decatalyst:
Dah short saucy devil undecided

She needs to leave that house...an ungrateful soul.

Always looking angry and sad.

Very repulsive and a hell of a complainant!

I don't kukuma blame her, nah Payport wey no see educational program to sponsor or a talent hunt program to initiate cause am.

And some senseless slowpoke would be seeing her as a "role model"? Smh!

Overall, she is a rude killjoy! sad

Nairaland no go show am sey I like your post, so I just wan tell you sey your post make brain, 1 Like
Re: BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her by decatalyst(m): 5:05pm On Apr 01, 2018
Luminee:

Nairaland no go show am sey I like your post, so I just wan tell you sey your post make brain, 1 Like

Honoured. Gracias
Re: BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her by GodblessNig247(m): 5:26pm On Apr 01, 2018
Beehshorp:
Who else doesn't give a Bleep about BBN

U don't give a Bleep.... So what are u doing here?
Re: BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her by Luminee(f): 5:48pm On Apr 01, 2018
decatalyst:

Honoured. Gracias

yea bro, you fit click my link too for my signature, I no mind grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Omashola Rests His Head On Kim Oprah's Chest (Photos) / 5 Most Intelligent Big Brother Naija Housemates Of All-time / How Whitemoney Took It All – BBNaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.