Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

My Easther Greetings To My Friends!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Easther Greetings To My Friends!!! (2546 Views)

I Am Tempted To Date My Friends Wife / I Am Depressed, All My Friends Are Successful Fraudsters... / I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Easther Greetings To My Friends!!! by Martin0(m): 12:03am On Apr 01, 2018
To all my followers and those I followed too.

The joy gonna ever remain there,no matter what people tryna say, but I go to say to you all right now, it been a lovely moment with you all, most especially to my nigga Lefulefugrin I sight yougrin

chai odogwu igbo my real time friend, gypseygrin I sight you oo though I dey suspect u around town now sha, anyhow we go see shagringrin

shaybabby my friend, well I don't know ur own issue now sha, but happy easter shagrin

biacan I sight you oo, u just go astray ur way change oo lately have noticedgrin

emm men I got so many followers we abeg for those I can't remember sha I wish u all a happy Easter !!!

sight you all

#much love # love una like my garri&pealed nutsgringrin

1 Like

Re: My Easther Greetings To My Friends!!! by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 01, 2018
cheesy cheesy

Re: My Easther Greetings To My Friends!!! by Martin0(m): 12:09am On Apr 01, 2018
lefulefu:
cheesy cheesy
tuwale for u ooogringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Easther Greetings To My Friends!!! by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 01, 2018
Happy easter to all good hardworking Nairalanders, May God bless your hustle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Easther Greetings To My Friends!!! by adaksbullet: 12:10am On Apr 01, 2018
lefulefu:
cheesy cheesy
happy bite day bus fufufufu

1 Like

Re: My Easther Greetings To My Friends!!! by adaksbullet: 12:12am On Apr 01, 2018
Am whiched all nlders merry happy returns off esther cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: My Easther Greetings To My Friends!!! by Nobody: 12:28am On Apr 01, 2018
adaksbullet:
happy bite day bus fufufufu
happy bitten day bras adaksbullet grin
Re: My Easther Greetings To My Friends!!! by adaksbullet: 12:32am On Apr 01, 2018
lefulefu:

happy bitten day bras adaksbullet grin
bus while are u still not sleeped? undecided

Are u do yahooyahoo too? undecided undecided

Come let me cos u smallsmall angry that ur maga we only payed $2m out off the $2.2m that his whanted too payed u angry angry angry

I'm I heared u sayed amen? cheesy
Re: My Easther Greetings To My Friends!!! by LessNoise: 12:33am On Apr 01, 2018
Your S/O na only girls full am If them call you ASSLICKER you go take am personal.. Happy Easter

P. S; it's Easter not EASTHER
Re: My Easther Greetings To My Friends!!! by Preshy561(f): 12:41am On Apr 01, 2018
happy easter!!
Re: My Easther Greetings To My Friends!!! by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:45am On Apr 01, 2018
angry

And how the hell my name wasn't on the lists for the first time? embarassed

Hahaahahhaahha... grin grin grin

Oh now i get it, is it bcoz im not a christian? lipsrsealed

But anyway, Haopy Easter Sunday Martin Baby...Muchos besos kiss kiss kiss

Re: My Easther Greetings To My Friends!!! by Martin0(m): 5:29am On Apr 01, 2018
LessNoise:
Your S/O na only girls full am If them call you ASSLICKER you go take am personal.. Happy Easter

P. S; it's Easter not EASTHER

u see why I continue to dey look una with one eye, so how plenty girls now take define asslickergrin

this is why I dey shame to mingle with Nigerians shagringrin

anyway I Don tell una say I be illiterategringrin abi una nor dey heargringrin
Re: My Easther Greetings To My Friends!!! by Martin0(m): 5:34am On Apr 01, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
angry

And how the hell my name wasn't on the lists for the first time? embarassed
Hahaahahhaahha... grin grin grin

Oh now i get it, is it bcoz im not a christian? lipsrsealed
But anyway, Haopy Easter Sunday Martin Baby...Muchos besos kiss kiss kiss

hmm u dey find wetin dey my mouth abigrin
come oo u ve not replied my mail oo.
go and reply coz I get more more questions to ask you again..
Re: My Easther Greetings To My Friends!!! by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:38am On Apr 01, 2018
Martin0:

hmm u dey find wetin dey my mouth abigrin

come oo u ve not replied my mail oo.

go and reply coz I get more more questions to ask you again..

Hahahahaaha...ooh i tot u forgot that one oredi grin grin grin
Re: My Easther Greetings To My Friends!!! by Nobody: 5:47am On Apr 01, 2018
Martin0:

The joy gonna ever remain there,no matter what people tryna say, but I go to say to you all right now, it been a lovely moment with you all, most especially to my nigga Lefulefugrin I sight yougrin

chai odogwu igbo my real time friend, gypseygrin I sight you oo though I dey suspect u around town now sha, anyhow we go see shagringrin

shaybabby my friend, well I don't know ur own issue now sha, but happy easter shagrin

biacan I sight you oo, u just go astray ur way change oo lately have noticedgrin

emm men I got so many followers we abeg for those I can't remember sha I wish u all a happy Easter !!!

sight you all

grin grin
Re: My Easther Greetings To My Friends!!! by Martin0(m): 5:52am On Apr 01, 2018
gypsey:
grin grin
ichie I greet u oogringrin were u dey?
u Don showgrin
Re: My Easther Greetings To My Friends!!! by Martin0(m): 5:56am On Apr 01, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Hahahahaaha...ooh i tot u forgot that one oredi grin grin grin

no no no, my I searched out something that looks interesting and I noticed I was on that thread one time around March and someone quoted me, coz I said something to you.

that mention from her got me out that I needed to call you now to reply my mail...

wanna understand something.
Re: My Easther Greetings To My Friends!!! by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:10am On Apr 01, 2018
Martin0:

no no no, my I searched out something that looks interesting and I noticed I was on that thread one time around March and someone quoted me, coz I said something to you.

that mention from her got me out that I needed to call you now to reply my mail...

wanna understand something.

grin

Ooohh okies ..

Juz make sure it is juicy as fuccck. cool
Re: My Easther Greetings To My Friends!!! by Nobody: 6:46am On Apr 01, 2018
adaksbullet:
bus while are u still not sleeped? undecided

Are u do yahooyahoo too? undecided undecided

Come let me cos u smallsmall angry that ur maga we only payed $2m out off the $2.2m that his whanted too payed u angry angry angry

I'm I heared u sayed amen? cheesy
nooo i sleepen off yesterday ooo wen u talk to me.iyam not a yahoo boiyz oo grin.God forbids.
Re: My Easther Greetings To My Friends!!! by Nobody: 6:54am On Apr 01, 2018
Martin0:

sight you all

Happy Easter brother. Thanks for the warm mention. I wish you God's blessings in all you do wink

Re: My Easther Greetings To My Friends!!! by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 01, 2018
Happy Easter Broda Martin0 and all
Keep rice 4 me am coming.
Re: My Easther Greetings To My Friends!!! by adaksbullet: 7:25am On Apr 01, 2018
lefulefu:

nooo i sleepen off yesterday ooo wen u talk to me.iyam not a yahoo boiyz oo grin.God forbids.
but bus,ur breads and ur poss his looked like an yahoo yahoo boyses undecided

Yeloo and blue jean undecided that his whot yahooyahoo boyses his alway weared angry

grin
Re: My Easther Greetings To My Friends!!! by Lalas247(f): 8:47am On Apr 01, 2018
lefulefu:

happy Easter hun !

gypsey I'm coming to your house for food grin
Re: My Easther Greetings To My Friends!!! by Martin0(m): 8:59am On Apr 01, 2018
Samata104:
Happy Easter Broda Martin0 and all Keep rice 4 me am coming.

hey I hail u ooogrin happy easter
Re: My Easther Greetings To My Friends!!! by Martin0(m): 9:00am On Apr 01, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

Happy Easter brother. Thanks for the warm mention. I wish you God's blessings in all you do wink

I greet u eh u need ukwu, I got ur type oogrin
Re: My Easther Greetings To My Friends!!! by Martin0(m): 9:01am On Apr 01, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Ooohh okies ..

Juz make sure it is juicy as fuccck. cool

hmmmm OK.
Re: My Easther Greetings To My Friends!!! by Lalas247(f): 9:05am On Apr 01, 2018
happy easter Mynd44 can you send on previous please no access yet .... been trying since
Re: My Easther Greetings To My Friends!!! by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 01, 2018
Martin0:

I greet u eh u need ukwu, I got ur type oogrin

grin cheesy Lefulefu come O, MartinO has given me the perfect Easter gift cheesy

Abeg na Lagos the ukwu dey? You no say na Lagos I dey wink
Re: My Easther Greetings To My Friends!!! by Lalas247(f): 9:07am On Apr 01, 2018
Preshy561:
happy easter!!
kiss happy easter ..
kimbraa kiss

where is dimpled129

1 Like

Re: My Easther Greetings To My Friends!!! by Martin0(m): 9:39am On Apr 01, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

grin cheesy Lefulefu come O, MartinO has given me the perfect Easter gift cheesy
Abeg na Lagos the ukwu dey? You no say na Lagos I dey wink

hahahahah hahahahah I wanna give u better one way pass Lagos own

Re: My Easther Greetings To My Friends!!! by Preshy561(f): 11:59am On Apr 01, 2018
Lalas247:
kiss happy easter .. kimbraa kiss
where is dimpled129
Happy Easter siskiss
hope you are done with Easter ricekiss

1 Like

Re: My Easther Greetings To My Friends!!! by DonPikko: 1:50pm On Apr 01, 2018
DonPiiko:
Happy easter to all good hardworking Nairalanders, May God bless your hustle
why are you stalking me assshole

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Have Ever Had A Pregnancy Scare , This Post Is For You - Meme Collection / This Is Why I Have Trust Issues With Ladies / Strippers Seen Dancing In A Truck At Lekki Toll Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.