Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2413 Views)

Why Men Should Slap Women / If You Girlfriend Slaps You,will You Slap Her Back? / Is This Not Supposed To Be Child Abuse Too? Graphic Images 18+ Discretion*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by prechbills1(m): 12:08pm On Apr 01, 2018
[i
Re: . by prechbills1(m): 12:09pm On Apr 01, 2018
please only matured advice. don't derail this thread
Re: . by SUPERPACK: 12:20pm On Apr 01, 2018
you are a shame to the guys, how can a woman slap you 3 good times without you multiplying the dose for her like MMM, their is a clear difference between abuse and self defence, in this situation it is called self defence,
You better leave that marriage for that beast that cant respect her husband you call a wife, or we will hear the next episode titled "WIFE SLAPS HUSBAND TO DEATH"

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by babyfaceafrica: 12:28pm On Apr 01, 2018
So we should fry beans?..you were slapped by you wife and neglected.... And you call that one a wife.. You are single!!!!

1 Like

Re: . by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:30pm On Apr 01, 2018
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew

2 Likes

Re: . by vhatpweetygurl(f): 12:30pm On Apr 01, 2018
What your wife did is wrong and toally unacceptable. You see the issue of raising a childwith cane should beproperly discussed between both of you and method of punishment agreed upon don't wait until the child errs before disagreeing on how to deal with the situation.From your narrative it's obvious both of you ain't on the same page as regards the aforementioned and DV.
My twopence is that you report her to her parents and church elders so they can know she had sent you to the hospital.....they will definately make her see reasons to desist from such acts if you keep quiet be rest assured it will happen again when you now fufil your seven days hospital covenant the whole world will condemn you nobody will believe she is the initiator.Always communicate with your partner on so many issues so you know there mindset stop the assumptions.

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 01, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew

cheesy my good friend is back
Re: . by swiz123(m): 12:33pm On Apr 01, 2018
3 slaps and you ended up in the hospital for 4 days?

Lemme take my time to classify you

Kingdom:
Animalia

Phylum:
Chordata

Class:
Aves

Order:
Galliformes

Family:
Phasianidae

Genus:
Gallus

Species:
G. gallus

You a fowl, a sick one at that

Happy Easter

Capslocked

Xml33

Makkydebbie

NwaAmaikpe

Childofdoom(i hope you survive to see another Easter lol)

Queensuccubus

And all nairalanders!

Make una come chop rice

4 Likes

Re: . by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:34pm On Apr 01, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

cheesy my good friend is back
Happy Easter cool
Re: . by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 01, 2018
Foremost of all, I will like to commend the man for exercising restraint when necessary, some men will have responded in kind to that ill tempered woman. tbh, I wouldn't trust myself in that situation.

Your friend's wife is an aggressive women with anger management issues.

Nonetheless, one constituent of your story is not adding up because most people that are aggressive with anger management issues are always quick to show remorse after their anger must have caused a problem, but your friend's wife didn't show any remorse on this occasion. Thus, I believe there is more to this story, perhaps the wife is the provider in the relationship or the couple had other serious issues before that encounter.

my advice

@ the child issue

I believe the man should try to avoid correcting the woman in the presence of their children in the future.

@ aggressive behavior

The woman needs to take anger management classes for the sake of her marriage. I am sure the man is already reaching his limit.

4 Likes

Re: . by thatabokiboiy: 12:37pm On Apr 01, 2018
This one is trying to hard to dethrone martin0
Re: . by prechbills1(m): 12:52pm On Apr 01, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew

please if you don't have any reasonable thing to say don't comment. he need matured advice pls
Re: . by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:53pm On Apr 01, 2018
prechbills1:

please if you don't have any reasonable thing to say don't comment. he need matured advice pls
Watch your mouth boy watch your mouth cool
Re: . by McBrooklyn(m): 12:54pm On Apr 01, 2018
Re: . by Homeboiy: 1:06pm On Apr 01, 2018
your a fool for asking this question

she should have stabbed u to death sef

mumu, sissy like u,

just to us what u did when u returned from the clinic... cooked for her or u washed her panties
Re: . by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:07pm On Apr 01, 2018
swiz123:

Kingdom:
Animalia

Phylum:
Chordata

Class:
Aves

Order:
Galliformes

Family:
Phasianidae

Genus:
Gallus

Species:
G. gallus

Happy Easter

Capslocked

Xml33

Makkydebbie

NwaAmaikpe

Queensuccubus

And all nairalanders!

Make una come chop rice

Haba!

Warridis? lipsrsealed
Re: . by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 01, 2018
prechbills1:
I'm not the owner of the story below, my friend who's married had some problems with his wife which led to the story below, he posted it on tweeter but couldn't get any reasonable advice, that's why I decided to help him post the story here maybe we can get some matured advice from here. he's not a nairaland member but he'd be viewing the thread as a guest so please don't derail the thread if you don't have any reasonable thing to say. I know that there are many kids here but at least there are still some matured and reasonable people.

see the story and question below;

It all started when I heard noise in the sitting room, I rushed out from my bedroom to the sitting room, getting there I saw my wife about to trash our kid with a cane, and I told her to drop the cane and leave the boy alone. My wife started shouting at me, I tried explaining the implications of flogging a child, I told her that this is a civilized world, I even reminded her that she could go to jail for that crime in America or Europe and she told me that we're living in Africa. She wanted to trash the kid, then I told her that if she must punish the kid she should slap him instead that no matter what offense he committed she shouldn't trash him with a cane. I immediately told my boy to run to his room and he went to his room, then I left my wife in the sitting room and went back to the room. My wife came into my room without even knocking and started shouting at me, I regretted marrying an independent lady that day because she's always shouting on me. When she realized she I'm not looking at her neither am I going to respond, she walked toward my bed(she was initially standing at the door post) when she stood beside my bed, I decided to get up and sit on the bed.She started shouting on me again and I told her to leave my room ,my brother I received the ultimate shock of my life, my wife slapped me very heavily thrice, after she slapped me two times it was like there was a bell ringing in my head, I could no longer see very well, I developed headache immediately. In my entire life even my parents never raised their hands on me, I shouted in pain and our house help and gateman ran into the house, they heard the sound coming from my room and they rushed to my room on getting to my room and seeing my situation they took me to a nearby clinic. I stayed in the clinic for 4days, I spent 19k for the 4days I spent in the clinic. During the four days I spent in the clinic my wife never came visiting despite the fact that she was the one who put me in that situation. I've gotten over that, things are getting better now. is it right for a lady to raise her hand on a man? it's wrong for a man to raise his hand on his wife, when then should my wife raise her hands on me? my question now is the next time she tries that and I raise my hands on her, is it domestic abuse? because I can't tolerate this nonsense, the next time she dares raise her hands on me, if I've recovered I'm going to slap her very bad in a way that she'll spend 7days in an hospital, I spent just 4days but I'll make sure I slap her heavily that she'll stay there for 7days. I won't beat her but I'll slap her heavily.

So in other words, you're anticipating another slap from your own wife in the nearby future? May God help you sir
Re: . by CastedAyo: 1:19pm On Apr 01, 2018
If my wife slaps me 3times

She will not LIVE to witness her GRANDCHILDREN

1 Like

Re: . by Greenbullet(m): 1:23pm On Apr 01, 2018
If my wife slaps me, na me go dey push her for wheelchair for the next three months.

1 Like

Re: . by Adasun(m): 1:28pm On Apr 01, 2018
Men have really gone weak.

First off, flogging a child is not bad so long u are in Nigeria.na wating my mama take use shape me. grin grin if i narrate da kind hamering i receive when i was a kid,u go fear.

Secondly,op ur friend is kind of weak to be honest. How can 4 slaps send u to a clinic

What was he doing when she rose her hand to slap him self?

1 Like

Re: . by shaybebaby(f): 1:29pm On Apr 01, 2018
First thing:
Let her know a repeat of what happened (the Slaps) is unacceptable and will not be tolerated.

Let her know the next time will be her last time as your wife. And mean it. You cannot tolerate a violent partner so be clear that if she chooses to be violent, she can go do it elsewhere.

Also, she will not be allowed to take the child with her because she has also demonstrated that her violence extends to the child as well and as such she is an abusive person.

If she wants to remain a wife and mother, she can seek the help she needs. Anything short of that, she is on her own.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 01, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Happy Easter cool

Same to you dear. Good to see you cool
Re: . by BlackDBagba: 1:53pm On Apr 01, 2018
Both of them should agree on ways to discipline their children BEFoRE they commit a crime.

Secondly, warn her to desist from acts of violence towards you or the children.

If she doesn't listen, give her a taste of her own medicine.

Just make sure you're the Captain not the crew member undecided
Re: . by ChildOfDoom: 1:54pm On Apr 01, 2018
swiz123:

Kingdom:
Animalia

Phylum:
Chordata

Class:
Aves

Order:
Galliformes

Family:
Phasianidae

Genus:
Gallus

Species:
G. gallus

Happy Easter

Capslocked

Xml33

Makkydebbie

NwaAmaikpe

Queensuccubus

And all nairalanders!

Make una come chop rice
I sure will. Dead men don't die
Re: . by Thegeneralqueen(f): 2:08pm On Apr 01, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

Same to you dear. Good to see you cool
Thanks
Re: . by CAPSLOCKED: 2:14pm On Apr 01, 2018
swiz123:

Kingdom:
Animalia

Phylum:
Chordata

Class:
Aves

Order:
Galliformes

Family:
Phasianidae

Genus:
Gallus

Species:
G. gallus

Happy Easter

Capslocked

Xml33

Makkydebbie

NwaAmaikpe

Queensuccubus

And all nairalanders!

Make una come chop rice

HAPPY EASTER BABA!
Re: . by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 01, 2018
Like seriously, just 3 sound slaps from a lady and u spent 4days in the hospital..

I'm just imagining a scenario where an angry army man slaps you...... ****lips sealed****

1 Like

Re: . by Sheuns(m): 3:40pm On Apr 01, 2018
Is your wife an athlete or she gyms? How can three slaps from a lady land you in the hospital and stay there for four days?

You should have allowed her scold your child at least you both own him and after that you discuss on scolding your child afterwards. What you displayed in the presence of the kid isn't right at all, the child might err again and will run to you expecting you to save him from previous experience.

But on a serious note, just three slaps from a lady made you to be hospitalized? Bros e go make sense to hit the gym o.

3 Likes

Re: . by Dheartless: 4:04pm On Apr 01, 2018
The guy deserves to killed by castration.... stupid men everywhere.
Re: . by summerflame(m): 6:04pm On Apr 01, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew
Do u have any home training at all?

1 Like

Re: . by summerflame(m): 6:10pm On Apr 01, 2018
I will simply push for divorce or send her back to her parents house for a whole year to go learn more about home training... I can't let one useless hoe stab me to death someday .. God bless my girlfriend, she always sees me as her lil god, although she might be messing around without my knowledge but the respect is there

3 Likes

Re: . by BdorianGray(m): 6:18pm On Apr 01, 2018
greiboy:
Foremost of all, I will like to commend the man for exercising restraint when necessary, some men will have responded in kind to that ill tempered woman. tbh, I wouldn't trust myself in that situation.

Your friend's wife is an aggressive women with anger management issues.

Nonetheless, one constituent of your story is not adding up because most people that are aggressive with anger management issues are always quick to show remorse after their anger must have caused a problem, but your friend's wife didn't show any remorse on this occasion. Thus, I believe there is more to this story, perhaps the wife is the provider in the relationship or the couple had other serious issues before that encounter.

my advice

@ the child issue

I believe the man should try to avoid correcting the woman in the presence of their children in the future.

@ aggressive behavior

The woman needs to take anger management classes for the sake of her marriage. I am sure the man is already reaching his limit.

Grei..u don start your own... Anger management classes. OK..where are they holding such classes in Nigeria... Maybe u know some place.. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Admits She Finds Her Husband So Unattractive She Can’t Have Sex With Him / My Fiance Blocked Cos Of A Misunderstanding / Photos: Kourtney Kardashian Poses Completely Naked For Her Very First GQ Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.