Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Funny Comic Strip (pics) About Nigeria Politics (will Be Update Every 48hours) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funny Comic Strip (pics) About Nigeria Politics (will Be Update Every 48hours) (30318 Views)

Crisis Brews As Dogara Moves To Strip Lasun Of Powers: Nation / Baga Update: Every Nigerian Life Is Sacred - GMB / Post Ur Funny Pics About The Whole Subsidy Ish Here.lolz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Comic Strip (pics) About Nigeria Politics (will Be Update Every 48hours) by Bestglo(f): 12:18pm On May 19, 2010
these are soooooooo funny
keep them funny
Re: Funny Comic Strip (pics) About Nigeria Politics (will Be Update Every 48hours) by ibomhost: 2:15pm On May 19, 2010
Behold Mr. President

Re: Funny Comic Strip (pics) About Nigeria Politics (will Be Update Every 48hours) by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 19, 2010
All very funny and creative.
Re: Funny Comic Strip (pics) About Nigeria Politics (will Be Update Every 48hours) by bigben3: 4:39pm On May 19, 2010
quite hilarious and thaught provoking sad.good job
Re: Funny Comic Strip (pics) About Nigeria Politics (will Be Update Every 48hours) by stormm: 5:54pm On May 19, 2010
@bgee

I believe Victor is very different from Asukwo. The strokes are different even tho, they both are politically aware and interprete effectively. In summation very humorous and quite deep.
Re: Funny Comic Strip (pics) About Nigeria Politics (will Be Update Every 48hours) by agabaI23(m): 9:33pm On May 19, 2010
stormm:

@bgee

I believe Victor is very different from Asukwo. The strokes are different even tho, they both are politically aware and interprete effectively. In summation very humorous and quite deep.

I am sure you were refering to me. I still think he is copying and pasting. See first 2 pics and see mine

Re: Funny Comic Strip (pics) About Nigeria Politics (will Be Update Every 48hours) by agabaI23(m): 9:45pm On May 19, 2010
All the pictures he posted are there in the comic strip. The same name. The only thing Victor did was to remove the owners name which is criminal.

See more of Asukwo's great work.

Re: Funny Comic Strip (pics) About Nigeria Politics (will Be Update Every 48hours) by agabaI23(m): 9:48pm On May 19, 2010
moree

Re: Funny Comic Strip (pics) About Nigeria Politics (will Be Update Every 48hours) by EEVICTOREE(m): 6:06pm On May 21, 2010
agabaI23:

All the pictures he posted are there in the comic strip. The same name. The only thing Victor did was to remove the owners name which is criminal.

See more of Asukwo's great work.
Criminal
Firstly
Do u know the meaning of the word above?? I Guess no,
Re: Funny Comic Strip (pics) About Nigeria Politics (will Be Update Every 48hours) by agabaI23(m): 6:11pm On May 21, 2010
££VICTOR££:

Criminal
Firstly
Do u know the meaning of the word above?? I Guess no,
OK sir Do you know the meaning of the word
Plagiarism? I guess no.

Find out what it means and then tell me if it is criminal or not.
Re: Funny Comic Strip (pics) About Nigeria Politics (will Be Update Every 48hours) by EEVICTOREE(m): 6:16pm On May 21, 2010
agabaI23:

OK sir Do you know the meaning of the word
Plagiarism? I guess no.

Find out what it means and then tell me if it is criminal or not.

How on Earth did i plagiarist the comic, Did u see my name on them??
Re: Funny Comic Strip (pics) About Nigeria Politics (will Be Update Every 48hours) by agabaI23(m): 6:45pm On May 21, 2010
££VICTOR££:

How on Earth did i plagiarist the comic, Did u see my name on them??

No you don't have to put your name on them. The moment you made no reference to the source and you deliberately cleaned off the name of the artist, it means you do not want him to take credit rather you wanted the credit to yourself.

That's why you said you will be updating every 2 days as if to say you will have to work on it before posting.
Re: Funny Comic Strip (pics) About Nigeria Politics (will Be Update Every 48hours) by EEVICTOREE(m): 6:53pm On May 21, 2010
agabaI23:

No you don't have to put your name on them. The moment you made no reference to the source and you deliberately cleaned off the name of the artist, it means you do not want him to take credit rather you wanted the credit to yourself.

That's why you said you will be updating every 2 days as if to say you will have to work on it before posting.

See me see trouble, SO how is that your palava now
Re: Funny Comic Strip (pics) About Nigeria Politics (will Be Update Every 48hours) by Fhemmmy: 6:57pm On May 21, 2010
Beautiful job u doing there.
Re: Funny Comic Strip (pics) About Nigeria Politics (will Be Update Every 48hours) by agabaI23(m): 2:35am On May 22, 2010
££VICTOR££:

See me see trouble, SO how is that your palava now

My palava is that you should give credit to who it is due.
Re: Funny Comic Strip (pics) About Nigeria Politics (will Be Update Every 48hours) by EEVICTOREE(m): 3:23am On May 22, 2010
agabaI23:

My palava is that you should give credit to who it is due.
No be credit, Recharge cards nko.? Aproko!
Re: Funny Comic Strip (pics) About Nigeria Politics (will Be Update Every 48hours) by Nobody: 3:55am On May 22, 2010
this is truly disgusting. The author of this thread went to[b] GREAT LENGTHS TO ERASE the name of the original artist[/b] who came up with these cartoons.
He also goes on to ACCEPT acknowledgements from unsuspecting members who erroneously assume the cartoons are his.

Shame. I would suggest others simply "like" the facebook page where all 53 original cartoons are pasted with new ones updated almost daily - http://www.facebook.com/nigeriansfornigeria
Re: Funny Comic Strip (pics) About Nigeria Politics (will Be Update Every 48hours) by EEVICTOREE(m): 4:38am On May 22, 2010
davidylan:

this is truly disgusting. The author of this thread went to[b] GREAT LENGTHS TO ERASE the name of the original artist[/b] who came up with these cartoons.
He also goes on to ACCEPT acknowledgements from unsuspecting members who erroneously assume the cartoons are his.

his DId u see my name on any of those?? WHy una dey beef nah
Re: Funny Comic Strip (pics) About Nigeria Politics (will Be Update Every 48hours) by EEVICTOREE(m): 4:41am On May 22, 2010
Are u beefers satisfy now

Re: Funny Comic Strip (pics) About Nigeria Politics (will Be Update Every 48hours) by stormm: 10:02am On May 22, 2010
@ VICTOR

You don't seem to understand about copyright infringement, abi? Why should you post other people's work without acknowledgment? The criminal part is removing the signature.

Anyway, I'm enjoying the cartoons. So let's have more from you and Ibom pls
Re: Funny Comic Strip (pics) About Nigeria Politics (will Be Update Every 48hours) by Foxflames: 12:45pm On May 22, 2010
@ Victor

In the Uk, U can fail ur whole degree if u fail to reference a work that is not urs!

anyway i can see that u have taken corrections. well done!
Re: Funny Comic Strip (pics) About Nigeria Politics (will Be Update Every 48hours) by agabaI23(m): 1:09pm On May 22, 2010
Well well well! Victor has repented. Good!
Re: Funny Comic Strip (pics) About Nigeria Politics (will Be Update Every 48hours) by EEVICTOREE(m): 2:58pm On May 22, 2010
stormm:

@ VICTOR

You don't seem to understand about copyright infringement, abi? Why should you post other people's work without acknowledgment? The criminal part is removing the signature.

Anyway, I'm enjoying the cartoons. So let's have more from you and Ibom pls
Criminal?? did u see my name in the comics??

Foxflames:

@ Victor

In the Uk, U can fail your whole degree if u fail to reference a work that is not urs!

anyway i can see that u have taken corrections. well done!

lwkmd!,

agabaI23:

Well well well! Victor has repented. Good!

Am glad u are now okay, lets ROCK on!
Re: Funny Comic Strip (pics) About Nigeria Politics (will Be Update Every 48hours) by hardywaltz(m): 5:45pm On May 22, 2010
Lovly picx.
Re: Funny Comic Strip (pics) About Nigeria Politics (will Be Update Every 48hours) by londoner: 7:44pm On May 22, 2010
@Op loving the comic strips. however, if you erased the name of the originator, may I ask why?

Its really not good at all, I really wonder why Nigerians simply find the wrong way of doing things so appealing. Must everything have a crooked element to it?

Having said that, the creater/cartoonist is a really talented guy, thank you for posting them all the same
Re: Funny Comic Strip (pics) About Nigeria Politics (will Be Update Every 48hours) by efisher(m): 6:22pm On Mar 17, 2011
Will this patient be discharged before the elections? grin grin grin

Re: Funny Comic Strip (pics) About Nigeria Politics (will Be Update Every 48hours) by efisher(m): 6:50pm On Mar 17, 2011
Will we get there?

Re: Funny Comic Strip (pics) About Nigeria Politics (will Be Update Every 48hours) by EEVICTOREE(m): 5:17pm On Nov 26, 2016
smiley smiley smiley smiley

Re: Funny Comic Strip (pics) About Nigeria Politics (will Be Update Every 48hours) by jamace(m): 5:37pm On Nov 26, 2016
Welcome Victor. Oya, carry go. grin

1 Like

Re: Funny Comic Strip (pics) About Nigeria Politics (will Be Update Every 48hours) by AbuEzeFemi(m): 5:55pm On Nov 26, 2016
jamace:
Welcome Victor. Oya, carry go. grin
pls keep up the good work you are a patriot abuezefemi
Re: Funny Comic Strip (pics) About Nigeria Politics (will Be Update Every 48hours) by EEVICTOREE(m): 6:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
2016 smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Funny Comic Strip (pics) About Nigeria Politics (will Be Update Every 48hours) by BrokenTV: 8:39pm On Nov 26, 2016
Victor abeg more fuel to your engine, laugh wan kill me here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 / Saraki Reacts To EFCC Plan To Arraign Him For Allegedly Diverting 12bn / Buhari Signs Amendment To Executive Order 008 On VOARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.