Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,140 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

"Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski (56507 Views)

Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman / "Man Gets Pregnant After Sleeping With His Master's Wife" - Prophet SEER 1 / Woman Accuses Pastor Walker Of Sleeping With Her Daughter In Mississippi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:30pm On Apr 02, 2018
troy20:

You too should get a room already...i can't believe am reading a conversation that ought to have been private. You're openly flirting with a man (Evilforest)who admitted to be happily married with him confused about the direction of the conversation. Poor you....had a crush on him for a long time probably and didn't know he was hitched . undecided
Please leave me out of your problems I don't know what you're talking about cool
Re: "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by trapQ: 8:54pm On Apr 02, 2018
Dear foolish atheist, these things are not new and do not take us by surprise as it had been prophesied over 2000 years ago that false prophets would arise and deceive many.

Thanks wink
1Sharon:
What are the Christards up to now?
Re: "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by trapQ: 8:56pm On Apr 02, 2018
Hahahahah
MissRaine69:
Bishop prophet and doctor all in one sentence that should have been clue number 1
Clue 2 anything that has far too many words as a name of the church eg Church of the Holy Fire Anointed Spirit of Zion Blesssed Church of our Savior the Lord Jesus Christ tread with caution

1 Like

Re: "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by trapQ: 9:00pm On Apr 02, 2018
Typical Nigerian man. You Nigerian men are worse as it has been proven that you have the lowest IQ among all races, only higher than men from gambari nations.
EVILFOREST:

The brains of most LADIES are made up of SOURSOP.
The worst is that even when their homes are peaceful, they still go about looking for a PROPHET to cover them.
Some are seeking for SOLUTIONS to enable them create more problems.
Re: "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by SURElee(f): 9:02pm On Apr 02, 2018
Did the fake pastor walk into his house to sleep with his wife? Some people go dey waka upandan will not read their bibles for themselves. Where in the bible did prophet Elijah or Elisha sleep with people's wives?
Some Christians are so lazy walking upanadan looking for miracles even if it means pastors will sleep with them in the bid to have babies or in the name of deliverance, they don't see those as signs of a fake prophet. Thank God , he said judgement will start in His house.
Re: "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by Bimpe29: 9:16pm On Apr 02, 2018
Let somebody shout hallelujah
Re: "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by taurusdude0(m): 9:42pm On Apr 02, 2018
OboOlora:
I don’t believe she was brainwashed. She’s probably just loose and even ur meiguard might be bonking her

I see big camel...... grin lipsrsealed
Re: "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by OboOlora(f): 9:57pm On Apr 02, 2018
taurusdude0:

I see big camel...... grin lipsrsealed
I see empty skull

Re: "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by Coolgent(m): 10:28pm On Apr 02, 2018
Its not his fault, na his religion cause am
Re: "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 02, 2018
Wen man yellow like that, he's always a suspect.
Re: "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 02, 2018
jamael:
This are the kind of things that happens when Christians leave the duty of getting close to God through His word to their pastors, priests and prophets.

The Bible says in Mark 16:17 "And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues"

When 'believers' begin to run after signs and miracles at all cost, expect them to be taken advantaged of by the devil.

Read your Bible lest you fall prey to all these wolves in sheep clothing who have charisma with no character, gifts with no grace and power without purity.

Lord have mercy!
It is very easy for you to say until you meet tougher challenges. Why do think we have atheism increasing on daily basis if not unanswered prayers. Do you how many persons have being forced out of the faith because of challenge of life?. Inasmuch the pastor and lady is at fault as alleged by op, there are times when we need the prophet of God for directions. They are not there for decoration as God as placed them to help humanity. The Bible warn us to beware hence we are to be vigilant.

1 Like

Re: "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 02, 2018
oluwasegun007:
if he has no evidence to his claim, then am out.
You are a wise man.
Re: "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 02, 2018
Benjaminfranklyn:
Why are Nigerians so quick to castigate pastors..if the husband is fair why didn't he put his wife pics...This may just be libel any ways read this
You are a wise person. I never knew we still have persons that are unbiased
Re: "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by taurusdude0(m): 6:07am On Apr 03, 2018
OboOlora:

I see empty skull

Lol good for u love. X-ray vision,I should call u x-woman tongue grin
Re: "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by Kobicove(m): 9:48am On Apr 03, 2018
Benjaminfranklyn:
Why are Nigerians so quick to castigate pastors..if the husband is fair why didn't he put his wife pics...This may just be libel any ways read this

I agree with you...there are always two sides to a story undecided
Re: "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by jamael(m): 1:11pm On Apr 03, 2018
asuustrike2009:

It is very easy for you to say until you meet tougher challenges. Why do think we have atheism increasing on daily basis if not unanswered prayers. Do you how many persons have being forced out of the faith because of challenge of life?. Inasmuch the pastor and lady is at fault as alleged by op, there are times when we need the prophet of God for directions. They are not there for decoration as God as placed them to help humanity. The Bible warn us to beware hence we are to be vigilant.

Very true sir. But what I'm saying is that when people run after it at all cost, that's what causes the problem. When we allow Pastors take advantage of our ignorance, we fall prey to men like these. As a Christian, we should know that God is interested in our total welfare and has made provisions for us through Jesus and the healing can't go against the Bible.

When we become desperate, we begin to hear case like Women committing adultery, pastors extorting members etc.

Do you now understand my point sir?
Re: "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 03, 2018
jamael:

Very true sir. But what I'm saying is that when people run after it at all cost, that's what causes the problem. When we allow Pastors take advantage of our ignorance, we fall prey to men like these. As a Christian, we should know that God is interested in our total welfare and has made provisions for us through Jesus and the healing can't go against the Bible.

When we become desperate, we begin to hear case like Women committing adultery, pastors extorting members etc.

Do you now understand my point sir?
Yes I do
Re: "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by iamauxin(m): 4:00pm On Apr 04, 2018
So who went for the summons, please update us. Today is 4th April.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday / RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway / Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.