Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,861 members, 7,855,536 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 01:59 AM

Ojukwu On His First Day As Governor Of The Eastern Region (Throwback Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu On His First Day As Governor Of The Eastern Region (Throwback Photos) (48136 Views)

The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement / Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera / Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu On His First Day As Governor Of The Eastern Region (Throwback Photos) by Yoruba4Life: 9:31pm On Apr 02, 2018
YorubaAssasin:
Here we go again!!! Ojukwu was a COWARD! Ojukwu strategically murdered Maj. Nzeogwu out of fear as the young Major was gaining more in popularity, fame and power. Okoro pple only think with their mouths and emotions and nothing more... angry

I can vividly remember this Ojukwu guy boasting and bragging how he and Biafra would surprise the FG army... too bad, I had to crush Biafra to mere shreds. angry (R.I.P to the innocent lives - especially the children). My main target was this diarrhea-mouthed FOOL.
The FOOL ran away... Really? I mean he ran away while putting millions of ill-trained, non-combatants innocent souls out there for me maim. cry embarassed I apologize for this. cry

To all the IPOB miscreants... I roam the four corners of Yoruba-land patiently waiting for your usual savagery act hence, I pounce.
I take no prisoners, no friends, nor foes.. I'm sent by the Aare Ona Kakanfo of Yoruba land since 898 A.D to defend my people and won't hesitate to wipe out a race or tribe if needed. So trudge carefully.. beware! angry angry

Below image should serve as a stern warning to you all and, a vivid reminder of my victory on Jan. 15th 1970. Pls, behave for the sake of your tribe and peace! angry angry

Yours' Sacredly... Yoruba-Assassin... Ultimate Defender of the Yoruba race!

Well said divine messenger and warrior of our sacred Yoruba-land!

May the spirits of our fathers be with thee...

Never forget to swing your blazing sword only at the enemies, never get angry, remain disciplined, be affectionate.... above all,

remain COLD-BLOODED.. that's what you're made for.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojukwu On His First Day As Governor Of The Eastern Region (Throwback Photos) by degamemaster(m): 9:32pm On Apr 02, 2018
The great Ojukwu, Dike Ogu Nke Mbu Na Ala-Igbo!
May Your Soul Continue To Rest In Peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojukwu On His First Day As Governor Of The Eastern Region (Throwback Photos) by CrtlAltDel: 9:33pm On Apr 02, 2018
ayokellany:
This lunatic that wasted 2 million Igbo souls to caress his dented ego. Beaten blue black by a kunu sipping, gworo chewing Aboki even with all his Harvard training shame
EOD… Nothing more to say grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu On His First Day As Governor Of The Eastern Region (Throwback Photos) by Yoruba4Life: 9:34pm On Apr 02, 2018
LZAA:

grin

Since you Okoro pple lack the basic morals, dignity, respects, culture, norms and etiquette of civilization, which have made all the world tribes reject you.. Yoruba shall always be superior to you. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ojukwu On His First Day As Governor Of The Eastern Region (Throwback Photos) by Alariiwo: 9:35pm On Apr 02, 2018
Odumegwu omo eran grin

The greatest coward ever liveth.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu On His First Day As Governor Of The Eastern Region (Throwback Photos) by CSTR1002: 9:35pm On Apr 02, 2018

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu On His First Day As Governor Of The Eastern Region (Throwback Photos) by CrtlAltDel: 9:35pm On Apr 02, 2018
YorubaAssasin:
Here we go again!!! Ojukwu was a COWARD! Ojukwu strategically murdered Maj. Nzeogwu out of fear as the young Major was gaining more in popularity, fame and power. Okoro pple only think with their mouths and emotions and nothing more... angry

I can vividly remember this Ojukwu guy boasting and bragging how he and Biafra would surprise the FG army... too bad, I had to crush Biafra to mere shreds. angry (R.I.P to the innocent lives - especially the children). My main target was this diarrhea-mouthed FOOL.
The FOOL ran away... Really? I mean he ran away while putting millions of ill-trained, non-combatants innocent souls out there for me maim. cry embarassed I apologize for this. cry

To all the IPOB miscreants... I roam the four corners of Yoruba-land patiently waiting for your usual savagery act hence, I pounce.
I take no prisoners, no friends, nor foes.. I'm sent by the Aare Ona Kakanfo of Yoruba land since 898 A.D to defend my people and won't hesitate to wipe out a race or tribe if needed. So trudge carefully.. beware! angry angry

Below image should serve as a stern warning to you all and, a vivid reminder of my victory on Jan. 15th 1970. Pls, behave for the sake of your tribe and peace! angry angry

Yours' Sacredly... Yoruba-Assassin... Ultimate Defender of the Yoruba race!
Well said…. Truth hurts grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu On His First Day As Governor Of The Eastern Region (Throwback Photos) by CSTR1002: 9:43pm On Apr 02, 2018
Where does Nairaland keep conjuring all these mannerless and useless children ?

It Is like they were brought up by baboons.
Re: Ojukwu On His First Day As Governor Of The Eastern Region (Throwback Photos) by Aboguede(m): 9:45pm On Apr 02, 2018
Every man should know his class

The ruling class knows them selves since 1914.

Forgot about pictures of lies and deceptions.

Ukwo'chukwu na the same people
Re: Ojukwu On His First Day As Governor Of The Eastern Region (Throwback Photos) by YorubaAssasin: 9:46pm On Apr 02, 2018
CSTR1002:
Look at how young he was. And yet he was governing over the SE and the SS excluding delta state.

Nowadays, young men and women of his age are busy watching BBnaija or wasting away at betnaija shops.

Really? Gowon was younger when he became the head of state, Obasanjo was as young when he became the head of state, Maj. Nzeogwu was even younger when he defeated the Northern Nigeria.

The FOOL is a COWARD!
Re: Ojukwu On His First Day As Governor Of The Eastern Region (Throwback Photos) by gidgiddy: 9:46pm On Apr 02, 2018
ayokellany:
This lunatic that wasted 2 million Igbo souls to caress his dented ego. Beaten blue black by a kunu sipping, gworo chewing Aboki even with all his Harvard training shame

How come the Igbos he led to their death are not pained by it, but it is you Yoruba he did not lead that are pained?

That's why there is something seriously wrong with you people

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu On His First Day As Governor Of The Eastern Region (Throwback Photos) by Ake1: 9:47pm On Apr 02, 2018
The architecture of egoistic & selfishness in both public & military service
Re: Ojukwu On His First Day As Governor Of The Eastern Region (Throwback Photos) by gidgiddy: 9:48pm On Apr 02, 2018
5thElement:
If only he was aware that he was going to lead at least 3 million of his people off the cliff to a certain death ... If only...

If only Lugard had seen that, he would never have brought Igbo/Hausa/Yoruba together so they can kill themselves
Re: Ojukwu On His First Day As Governor Of The Eastern Region (Throwback Photos) by CSTR1002: 9:48pm On Apr 02, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

Really? Gowon was younger when he became the head of state, Obasanjo was as young when he became the head of state, Maj. Nzeogwu was even younger when he defeated the Northern Nigeria.

The FOOL is a COWARD!
What has your post got to do with my post?
Are you soft in the head?

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu On His First Day As Governor Of The Eastern Region (Throwback Photos) by princechurchill(m): 10:07pm On Apr 02, 2018
origima:

And his own incompetence when Kaduna Nzeogwu invited him to participate in the revolution. Inccompitent when Ifeajuna forsee the massacre of Ndigbo and called for retreat but he was killed for plotting coup.incompetent for the killing of over 1million Ndigbo and there properties destroyed.incompetent for placing his family under perpetual litigation etc etc

Shithole son from a shithole father conceived in a shithole way
Re: Ojukwu On His First Day As Governor Of The Eastern Region (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 02, 2018
Alariiwo:
Odumegwu omo eran grin

The greatest coward ever liveth.
its better to fight for freedom than a slave,see where we are today, a country of cowards
Re: Ojukwu On His First Day As Governor Of The Eastern Region (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 02, 2018
post=66369360:
Ojukwu is gone, but his man_ _ _ _ lives on!

Patience Jona....
Lol... Mad Woman
Re: Ojukwu On His First Day As Governor Of The Eastern Region (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 02, 2018
wingmanII:
The Legend.

Legend that abandoned his soldiers at the thick of the war to enjoy life at Ivory Coast? What a legend grin grin grin grin
Re: Ojukwu On His First Day As Governor Of The Eastern Region (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 02, 2018
princechurchill:
The man who exposed the incompetence of northern leadership since 1967

....ran away? Died a coward
Re: Ojukwu On His First Day As Governor Of The Eastern Region (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 02, 2018
28Toronto1:

You are wrong, correct thing is..

Lt Colonel Emeka Ojukwu - Eastern Region
Lt Colonel F.A Fajuyi - Western state
Lt Colonel David Ejoor - Mid-West state
Major Useman Katsina - Northern Region
5 STAR GEN SHEKAU- SAMBISAT REGION grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu On His First Day As Governor Of The Eastern Region (Throwback Photos) by Azam101: 10:18pm On Apr 02, 2018
General of Flatinoz aka developers.
Re: Ojukwu On His First Day As Governor Of The Eastern Region (Throwback Photos) by OnyeOGA(m): 10:19pm On Apr 02, 2018
imhotep:

resurgentxtian4 understands exactly what you are saying. grin grin
omenkalives has been managing akamu rations in the IDP.

cc lzaa onyeoga
grin
one Nigeria gaskiya.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ojukwu On His First Day As Governor Of The Eastern Region (Throwback Photos) by princechurchill(m): 10:19pm On Apr 02, 2018
divicoded:

....ran away? Died a coward

Buried as the greatest general in the history of the country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojukwu On His First Day As Governor Of The Eastern Region (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 02, 2018
Daewang:

Masha allah.
We yoruba muslims shall forever remain loyal slaves to the caliphate.

...and you are all failing over yourselves to become Atiku' s running mate?
Who is now the slaves when you cannot boast of just one credible presidential candidate in the whole of biafrauud republic
Shame grin
Re: Ojukwu On His First Day As Governor Of The Eastern Region (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 02, 2018
gidgiddy:

If only Lugard had seen that, he would never have brought Igbo/Hausa/Yoruba together so they can kill themselves

Don't let's blame Luggard for this.
Re: Ojukwu On His First Day As Governor Of The Eastern Region (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 02, 2018
princechurchill:

Buried as the greatest general in the history of biafrauud

Correct
Re: Ojukwu On His First Day As Governor Of The Eastern Region (Throwback Photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 10:26pm On Apr 02, 2018
Lead over two million people to their death for the phantom dream of Biafra, Died a Nigerian.
Re: Ojukwu On His First Day As Governor Of The Eastern Region (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 02, 2018
ehie:
its better to fight for freedom than a slave,see where we are today, a country of cowards

I agree with you. He was a coward who abandoned the people he led into war.

What a coward.
Re: Ojukwu On His First Day As Governor Of The Eastern Region (Throwback Photos) by SokizzRaven(m): 10:31pm On Apr 02, 2018
Daewang:

Masha allah.
We yoruba muslims shall forever remain loyal slaves to the caliphate.
This guy ain't a Muslim nor a Yoruba he's just one of those the devil is using to keep us divided. Imagine the statement
Muslims are servants to God alone, we don't serve any being
Re: Ojukwu On His First Day As Governor Of The Eastern Region (Throwback Photos) by iambijo(m): 10:35pm On Apr 02, 2018
wingmanII:
The Legend.
the legendary runner

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oshiomhole’s Posters, Pictures Removed From APC National Secretariat / Army Stops Boko Haram Attack In Lagos, 8 Arrested / President Buhari & Aisha Laughing In His Office (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.