Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Stunning Pre-wedding Photos Of A Medical Doctor And Nurse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stunning Pre-wedding Photos Of A Medical Doctor And Nurse (1199 Views)

Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Engineer And A Doctor / Stunning Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Fulani Couples / Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stunning Pre-wedding Photos Of A Medical Doctor And Nurse by Unlimited419: 3:14pm On Apr 02, 2018

A Nigerian doctor and nurse are set to marry after meeting coincidentally.

The medical doctor, Dr Michael Olamidotun Ajilo and nurse, Princess Adebusola are set to marry this year. The Ajilo had in May proposed to Adebusola after they had dated for a period of time.

The pre-wedding photos of the lovely couple have taken internet by storm as many people hardly see people from such related field tying the knot.

Narrating how the duo met, Busola wrote :

”My source of happiness Dr Michael Olamidotun Ajilo, we met coincidentally, unknown to me God has planned it intentionally, and ever since then I have come to realise u are a bundle of joy and sweetness wrapped up into one soul, an Intelligent, Understanding, Caring, Accommodating and Respectful Man. On this day he asked me to be his Wife And i said a Resounding YESSSSSSSS…….. i will forever be yours @michaelajilo.”

Source:- http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/04/stunning-pre-wedding-photos-of-medical.html
Re: Stunning Pre-wedding Photos Of A Medical Doctor And Nurse by Preshy561(f): 3:15pm On Apr 02, 2018
k

(1) (Reply)

Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Eye-popping Assets In New Bedroom Photo / If A Lady Ask A Guy "Are You Ready For Marriage'' / "Clean His Ears, Dry And Oil Him" - Kenyan Girlfriend Of Nigerian Man Advises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.