Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,535 members, 7,812,663 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

My 2019 Presidential Aspiration A Lie – Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My 2019 Presidential Aspiration A Lie – Saraki (866 Views)

Saraki’s Presidential Aspiration, A Huge Joke –APC / My Presidential Aspiration Not A Do Or Die Affair, Says Bafarawa / Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 2019 Presidential Aspiration A Lie – Saraki by nairavsdollars(f): 4:05pm On Apr 02, 2018
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Senate President, Bukola Saraki on Monday said news making the rounds that he will contest the 2019 presidential election is unfounded.

Yusuph Olaniyonu, Special Adviser on Media and Publicity to Saraki in a chat with DAILY INDEPENDENT said there is no truth in the report.

“The report is false. If it is true that he is contesting, you would have seen the report it in major dailies since last week Saturday when the news broke out on social media. But as you can see, there is nothing like that” he said.

Media mogul, Dele Momodu has disclosed that Senate President Bukola Saraki will join the 2019 presidential race.

Momodu said this in a lengthy statement on his ‘Boss Newspaper’.It read in part: “The Boss can exclusively reveal that Senate President, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki has joined the 2019 Presidential race.

“There is no doubt that he would be a formidable force that should not be ignored because only few politicians in Nigeria today have the pedigree, the experience, the clout and the connection of Senator Saraki.

“Impeccable sources reveal that as he plots his move for the Presidency, he is said to be considering building alliances with all Nigerians of like minds.

“He is also considering using the Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu as his running mate. Having already exhibited the ability to work seamlessly with politicians from the two main political parties, it is a path he can easily thread.

Read more https://independent.ng/my-2019-presidential-aspiration-a-lie-saraki/

Re: My 2019 Presidential Aspiration A Lie – Saraki by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 02, 2018
He was testing the waters I see
Re: My 2019 Presidential Aspiration A Lie – Saraki by Jochabed(f): 4:07pm On Apr 02, 2018
He is loyal.
Re: My 2019 Presidential Aspiration A Lie – Saraki by JAMO4REAL1(m): 4:13pm On Apr 02, 2018
He don see reaction on social media, I like people of this country nowdays
Re: My 2019 Presidential Aspiration A Lie – Saraki by Redoil: 4:16pm On Apr 02, 2018
If you want saraki to be our next president click like
If you dont want saraki to be our next president because of his past record click share
Re: My 2019 Presidential Aspiration A Lie – Saraki by Baawaa(m): 4:19pm On Apr 02, 2018
Buhari till 2023,no shaking
Re: My 2019 Presidential Aspiration A Lie – Saraki by CLOUT(m): 4:22pm On Apr 02, 2018
cheesy
Re: My 2019 Presidential Aspiration A Lie – Saraki by yarimo(m): 4:26pm On Apr 02, 2018
SARAKI don't worry we all know PDP are behind this false news.
Re: My 2019 Presidential Aspiration A Lie – Saraki by omowolewa: 4:42pm On Apr 02, 2018
Saraki should just contest for Nigeria Ambassadors to any country of his choice
Re: My 2019 Presidential Aspiration A Lie – Saraki by muykem: 8:00pm On Apr 02, 2018
Na you sabi. All I know is that it's just a wishful thinking.
Re: My 2019 Presidential Aspiration A Lie – Saraki by surgical: 8:48pm On Apr 02, 2018
Redoil:
If you want saraki to be our next president click like
If you dont want saraki to be our next president because of his past record click share
which past record can his past record be worst than that of buhari you guys made president, I don't think so.

(1) (Reply)

Court Grants Request To Dock Miyetti Allah Leaders & Others Over Benue Killings / Jang Reportedly Pays Off Prison Electricity Bill / Read What PMB Turned Oshinbajo To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.