Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,036 members, 7,838,586 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Ambode Commissions 21 Road Networks In Alimosho (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Commissions 21 Road Networks In Alimosho (Photos) (28551 Views)

Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church / Ambode Commissions Jubilee Bridge Ajah (Photos) / Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Commissions 21 Road Networks In Alimosho (Photos) by Kunlexity(m): 4:56pm On Apr 02, 2018
Kudos to the Lagos state government under the able leadership of Governor Ambode.. But still fume at fanfare, all in the name of commissioning a project. Money being used for those fanfare could be channeled to somewhere else.
Re: Ambode Commissions 21 Road Networks In Alimosho (Photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 02, 2018
When you ask all these biafuro dullards which one their useless state government has done for them nothing to show except the barren redmud no wonder theyre always hating..I feel ur pain.
heendrix:
still looking tartard and sub standard as they always were

well over to the #ambode is not joking crew

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Commissions 21 Road Networks In Alimosho (Photos) by TheAngry1: 4:56pm On Apr 02, 2018
heendrix:
still looking tartard and sub standard as they always were

well over to the #ambode is not joking crew

21 roads in a single LGA...it is still more than all your governor has done in 8 years

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Commissions 21 Road Networks In Alimosho (Photos) by TheAngry1: 4:58pm On Apr 02, 2018
NonFarmPayrol:
Sorry was looking for roads but saw one meter bridge

With the kind of igr Lagos has. It should be above is kind of mediocrity

Commissioning bus stops and substandard roads

undecided

If your stupid governor had commissioned half the size of this bridge in your potopoto state, you wouldn't have moved to Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Ambode Commissions 21 Road Networks In Alimosho (Photos) by NwaliE01: 4:59pm On Apr 02, 2018
When a Governor is working, He spend almost nothing on advertizement because people would recognise good work when they see one and advertise it to the public.

All those Governors commissioning bore hole. Sango Tunder go fire all of Una for being so mayopic..

1 Like

Re: Ambode Commissions 21 Road Networks In Alimosho (Photos) by 4kDdullard: 5:00pm On Apr 02, 2018
abeliver:
las las.... d road no go reach 2 years...

Naija Govt and Nonstandard material are like 5 & 6
Africa is under a serious curse! Imagine the shiit with poor and dirty finishing that some shitholeans are celebrating.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Commissions 21 Road Networks In Alimosho (Photos) by heendrix(m): 5:05pm On Apr 02, 2018
oluoni:
When you ask all these biafuro dullards which one their useless state government has done for them nothing to show except the barren redmud no wonder theyre always hating..I feel ur pain

sorry buddy you got the wild idea really
Re: Ambode Commissions 21 Road Networks In Alimosho (Photos) by moufan: 5:05pm On Apr 02, 2018
nice one ambode.best governor in nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Commissions 21 Road Networks In Alimosho (Photos) by fatbims: 5:05pm On Apr 02, 2018
NonFarmPayrol:

undecided

No bros, pls visit the area, pictures didn't do justice to it. I have a house in this area. Ambode will be the first governor to win Alimosho after Tinubu in 1998.

4 Likes

Re: Ambode Commissions 21 Road Networks In Alimosho (Photos) by handsomeyinka(m): 5:09pm On Apr 02, 2018
4kDdullard:
The shithole has a long way to go. The might declare a public holiday to celebrate this shit.
Simply dullard....
Re: Ambode Commissions 21 Road Networks In Alimosho (Photos) by NonFarmPayrol: 5:09pm On Apr 02, 2018
TheAngry1:

If your stupid governor had commissioned half the size of this bridge in your potopoto state, you wouldn't have moved to Lagos.

I don't live in the east neither do I stay in your slumopolis

Can't stay in your stinkhole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode Commissions 21 Road Networks In Alimosho (Photos) by TheAngry1: 5:10pm On Apr 02, 2018
NonFarmPayrol:

I don't live in the east neither do I stay in your slumopolis

Can't stay in your stinkhole

I see, you are a drug dealer in the abroad! Anuofia!

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Commissions 21 Road Networks In Alimosho (Photos) by ogunsj: 5:16pm On Apr 02, 2018
Kingpee2:
They only painted the floors ,stop lying,I live here in ikotun and can boldly say they only painted the walls ...
maybe they painted the road in your area. but ask those leaving around AIT road and it's environs they we tell you Ambode is the best thing that has happened to them. don't come to nairaland and be talking thrash. when you perform you deserve appreciation and when you under perform you get the nock.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Commissions 21 Road Networks In Alimosho (Photos) by naijjaman(m): 5:17pm On Apr 02, 2018
This man is really shaming some governors in Nigeria cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ambode Commissions 21 Road Networks In Alimosho (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 5:20pm On Apr 02, 2018
lionness:
God bless governor Ambode. I'm selling my 12 acres farm land at ogun state in Atan. I am relocating my entire investments into Lagos. Ogun state is cursed. The monkey ruling it is only focused on Abeokuta, a city filled with oloshoes and hotels while he abandons every other part of the state.
Bros,how much?
Re: Ambode Commissions 21 Road Networks In Alimosho (Photos) by 4kDdullard: 5:21pm On Apr 02, 2018
Is this too much for a mega-city? Please we should pay attention to little things cus they count. Only Donald Duke and Akpabio have a very high taste in this country as far as I am concern. Other governors only travel overseas for nothing.
I am not hating please but truly we lack taste in this country and we celebrate mediocrity a lot.

Something like this would have been better unlike the shiit I am seeing there. You can tag me Ipod I don't fuckin care.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Commissions 21 Road Networks In Alimosho (Photos) by Kingpee2(m): 5:22pm On Apr 02, 2018
ogunsj:
maybe they painted the road in your area. but ask those leaving around AIT road and it's environs they we tell you Ambode is the best thing that has happened to them. don't come to nairaland and be talking thrash. when you perform you deserve appreciation and when you under perform you get the nock.
road or no road ,these folks are all liars ,I call them heart and mind terrorists ,just imagined how they’ve succeeded on kidnapping your brain �
Re: Ambode Commissions 21 Road Networks In Alimosho (Photos) by miqos02(m): 5:22pm On Apr 02, 2018
neezar:
Good Job

But Fashola still remains the best for me
Re: Ambode Commissions 21 Road Networks In Alimosho (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 5:26pm On Apr 02, 2018
Kingpee2:
They only painted the floors ,stop lying,I live here in ikotun and can boldly say they only painted the walls ...
where in ikotun?
Re: Ambode Commissions 21 Road Networks In Alimosho (Photos) by Kingpee2(m): 5:28pm On Apr 02, 2018
Okoroawusa:

where in ikotun?
ile iwe bus stop
Re: Ambode Commissions 21 Road Networks In Alimosho (Photos) by yemi15(m): 5:33pm On Apr 02, 2018
NewshelmNg:
New face of Ikola Bridge (Old Obasanjo Bridge) commissioned by Governor Akinwunmi Ambode today being one of the Lagos-Ogun State Boundary Network of 21 Roads in Alimosho Local Government Area of the State constructed by the Lagos State Government.

The 2 Bridges and 19 roads totalling 27.4Km, will improve connectivity within the area, reduce the loss of productive man-hours, boost trade and increase investment opportunities which will in turn create direct and indirect employment.

The AIT/Raypower Road was upgraded from a single carriageway to a dual carriageway to improve its traffic capacity. This road will receive and distribute traffic through Oko-Filling, Osenatu, Ilo and old Otta Road.

http://newshelm.ng/photos-gov-ambode-commissions-21-road-networks-in-alimosho/

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Hmm, not bad! Kudos to Governor Ambode!

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Commissions 21 Road Networks In Alimosho (Photos) by abeliver: 5:33pm On Apr 02, 2018
4kDdullard:
Africa is under a serious curse! Imagine the shiit with poor and dirty finishing that some shitholeans are celebrating.

who wouldn't celebrate

when they've made us to become so desperate that we celebrate anything that is below average

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Commissions 21 Road Networks In Alimosho (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 5:34pm On Apr 02, 2018
NonFarmPayrol:

undecided

My guy i done tire for this Lagosians that act like the only place where wisdom resides yet cant hand a crime committed right in front of them.
Re: Ambode Commissions 21 Road Networks In Alimosho (Photos) by Painkila: 5:50pm On Apr 02, 2018
sonnie10:
After seeing these beautiful Lagos environment, I wonder why people still want to travel abroad.
Lagos is getting messier by the day.he should just swallow his pride and accept his incompetence in waste management.
Re: Ambode Commissions 21 Road Networks In Alimosho (Photos) by GarriKoro(m): 5:50pm On Apr 02, 2018
lionness:
God bless governor Ambode. I'm selling my 12 acres farm land at ogun state in Atan. I am relocating my entire investments into Lagos. Ogun state is cursed. The monkey ruling it is only focused on Abeokuta, a city filled with oloshoes and hotels while he abandons every other part of the state.
Cant you just wait until next year when the governor has no choice but to leave office?
Re: Ambode Commissions 21 Road Networks In Alimosho (Photos) by finest0007(m): 5:50pm On Apr 02, 2018
sonnie10:
After seeing these beautiful Lagos environment, I wonder why people still want to travel abroad.

You're kidding
Re: Ambode Commissions 21 Road Networks In Alimosho (Photos) by checkedout: 5:52pm On Apr 02, 2018
NonFarmPayrol:

undecided

its not about the igr but its about will to do. our governments has no will at all especially governors , all they do is propaganda like Ambode does

As a Lagosian i dont believe he is doing enuff (my opinion) but some may argue he has done well.

GOD dey sha

1 Like

Re: Ambode Commissions 21 Road Networks In Alimosho (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 6:00pm On Apr 02, 2018
Kingpee2:
ile iwe bus stop
so you don't know that alimosho is much more than ile iwe?

It has the biggest Lagos boundary with Ogun State that carries a large population of residents.

From Egbe bridge to Isuti odo to Agric road that leads to ayobo to Abule egba.in fact so many connections so much so that some ppl living in Ogun state will unconsciously n unintentionally tell you they live in Lagos
Re: Ambode Commissions 21 Road Networks In Alimosho (Photos) by olabisimichael: 6:02pm On Apr 02, 2018
NonFarmPayrol:

undecided

Tell that to your state of origin governor! Or tell us what your state governor did with the state IGR
Re: Ambode Commissions 21 Road Networks In Alimosho (Photos) by Sagay212: 6:05pm On Apr 02, 2018
JUST LOOK HOW STUP.ID SOME NIGERIANS CAN BE...SOMEBODY CONSTRUCTS A ROAD WITH GOVERNMENT MONEY INCLUDING TAX PAYERS MONEY AND THEY ARE ERECTING CANOPY AND DESIGNING IT JUST TO COMMISSION THE ROAD. WHY SHOULD ANY SENSIBLE HUMAN BEING BE COMMISSIONING ANY PROJECT THAT WAS BUILT WITH PUBLIC FUNDS? JUST CONSTRUCT THE PHUCKING ROADS AND LET PEOPLE START USING IT. THERE IS NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT THIS. YOU WERE ELECTED TO SERVE THE PEOPLE. STOP ORGANISING FANFARE AND WASTING PEOPLE'S TIME AND MONEY COMMISSIONING NONSENSE. THIS IS 2018. I WISH HE WILL BE RESPONSIBLE ENOUGH TO TELL THE PUBLIC HOW MUCH THEY SPENT ON THE ROADS. AND THEY SHOULD FIX POT HOLES AND OTHER TERRIBLE ROADS IN LAGOS....SABO, YABA, SURULERE, V.I AND MANY OTHER PLACES HAVE TERRIBLE ROADS AND THESE ARE NOT FG ROADS LIKE THEY ALWAYS CLAIM. STOP THIS USELESS PROPAGANDA OF TAKING PICTURES TO DECEIVE GULLIBLE LAGOSIANS.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Commissions 21 Road Networks In Alimosho (Photos) by computer0810(m): 6:08pm On Apr 02, 2018
Naija and shallow minded ppl
why will dis bitter ppl always complain

meanwhile ambode should look into waste management coz those cleaner Lagos ain't up to d task...I know those bitter ppl will still abuse him nw as if he should come and be packing d waste himself
Re: Ambode Commissions 21 Road Networks In Alimosho (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 6:10pm On Apr 02, 2018
continue, because dey vote well for u d last time....so face dem well.

2019 on my mind

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Loans: Atiku Moves To Stop Buhari / Dangote Pays Condolence Visit To Late Tony Anenih's Family In Abuja(photos / Abdulmumin Jibrin Arrested Over Attack On Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.