Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,679 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Ambode Commissions 21 Road Networks In Alimosho (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Commissions 21 Road Networks In Alimosho (Photos) (28552 Views)

Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church / Ambode Commissions Jubilee Bridge Ajah (Photos) / Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Commissions 21 Road Networks In Alimosho (Photos) by Is04970: 6:14pm On Apr 02, 2018
NonFarmPayrol:
Sorry was looking for roads but saw one meter bridge

With the kind of igr Lagos has. It should be above is kind of mediocrity

Commissioning bus stops and substandard roads

undecided
Ask yourself "has my governor commissioned a culvert in my state this year"?

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Commissions 21 Road Networks In Alimosho (Photos) by Kingpee2(m): 6:28pm On Apr 02, 2018
Okoroawusa:

so you don't know that alimosho is much more than ile iwe?

It has the biggest Lagos boundary with Ogun State that carries a large population of residents.

From Egbe bridge to Isuti odo to Agric road that leads to ayobo to Abule egba.in fact so many connections so much so that some ppl living in Ogun state will unconsciously n unintentionally tell you they live in Lagos
i understand you ,I don’t need any propaganda that one governor is trying ,Ambode is not a bad governor to me ,I just don’t like all polithiefians...
Re: Ambode Commissions 21 Road Networks In Alimosho (Photos) by Sctests: 6:29pm On Apr 02, 2018
and he keep deceiving his lackeys with inflated projects after he has earmarked 4,000 houses for demolition in his second term. Many with C of O.

Let him keep deceiving fo0ls that will cry blood when their houses starts tumbling down after voting Ambode into second term. We'll be here to mock them. cheesy
Re: Ambode Commissions 21 Road Networks In Alimosho (Photos) by Baawaa(m): 6:34pm On Apr 02, 2018
lionness:
God bless governor Ambode. I'm selling my 12 acres farm land at ogun state in Atan. I am relocating my entire investments into Lagos. Ogun state is cursed. The monkey ruling it is only focused on Abeokuta, a city filled with oloshoes and hotels while he abandons every other part of the state.
Nobody stop you,mind you, Lagos state is enjoying continuity very soon Ogun also will get there
Re: Ambode Commissions 21 Road Networks In Alimosho (Photos) by tballeyy(m): 6:34pm On Apr 02, 2018
Nathdoug:
where is the road? am I the only one not seeing it
wasH AIT, blind man

1 Like

Re: Ambode Commissions 21 Road Networks In Alimosho (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 6:39pm On Apr 02, 2018
Kingpee2:
i understand you ,I don’t need any propaganda that one governor is trying ,Ambode is not a bad governor to me ,I just don’t like all polithiefians...
Hate them or love them their action and inaction affect you one way or the other
Re: Ambode Commissions 21 Road Networks In Alimosho (Photos) by luminouz(m): 6:47pm On Apr 02, 2018
lionness:
God bless governor Ambode. I'm selling my 12 acres farm land at ogun state in Atan. I am relocating my entire investments into Lagos. Ogun state is cursed. The monkey ruling it is only focused on Abeokuta, a city filled with oloshoes and hotels while he abandons every other part of the state.
If ur serious about selling those acres....PM me..let's do business!
Re: Ambode Commissions 21 Road Networks In Alimosho (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 6:56pm On Apr 02, 2018
Just to commission roads, I saw a lot of embarrassing things;

1. massive buses with tinted screen, all trying to force their way through the tiny, but good roads.
2. stunt bike riders doing that useless jobs on the road
3. canopies of different sizes
4. shameless men and women with different kinds of aso ebi
5. a live band with massive speakers
6. a DJ
7. Finally, you paid Humblesmith to come sing Osinachi and other songs, all because you're commissioning a project you built with people's taxes, and monies realized from federal allocation viz our collective mineral resources.

8. To crown it all, I watched this event on the most useless and most disgraceful TV channel in the world - NTA, and the whole thing was totally fcked up.

Ambode is still a good man, but the political atmosphere we're currently in has turned the country into a zoo. What's with the crowd? The convoy? Stunt riders? Speakers? Are we animals?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Commissions 21 Road Networks In Alimosho (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:04pm On Apr 02, 2018
Meanwhile in my area losi oba the road has been bad as I know and oder areas...when will Nigeria function optimally...and yy all dis pomp and pageantry for projects done with tax payers Money not personal moni...well let me not talk too much....i still de find work since I was wrongly stop from the little security job I was doing....
Re: Ambode Commissions 21 Road Networks In Alimosho (Photos) by 9icest: 7:18pm On Apr 02, 2018
lionness:

I tire for Ogun state. Abk looks like London while the rest of the state looks like a cockroach den.
Re: Ambode Commissions 21 Road Networks In Alimosho (Photos) by Kingpee2(m): 7:19pm On Apr 02, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Hate them or love them their action and inaction affect you one way or the other
it is you that it is affecting and not me ,you should have noticed by now that you sound like someone who is being controlled by them .
Re: Ambode Commissions 21 Road Networks In Alimosho (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 7:43pm On Apr 02, 2018
Kingpee2:
it is you that it is affecting and not me ,you should have noticed by now that you sound like someone who is being controlled by them .
I can see that you didn't understand me

They control both you n me
Re: Ambode Commissions 21 Road Networks In Alimosho (Photos) by Winning123: 8:24pm On Apr 02, 2018
4kDdullard:
The shithole has a long way to go. The might declare a public holiday to celebrate this shit.
Do we expect anything less from people like you who are enemies of progress

1 Like

Re: Ambode Commissions 21 Road Networks In Alimosho (Photos) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 02, 2018
davodyguy:
I told people that the HE means well.

I've sat down with him many times and he shared his vision for Lagos with us.

The man would transform Lagos to the extent that you'll beg him in 2023 to continue.

Bookmark my post and quite it in the future

U guys said same for Fashola the theft expert who left Lagos after borrowing 2 billion Dollars n achieved multiple abandoned projects wit it.

Oh I forgot, he used 78 million of state funds to build his personal website n then spent tens of millions building basic bore holes. grin
Re: Ambode Commissions 21 Road Networks In Alimosho (Photos) by Rosskii: 8:59pm On Apr 02, 2018
NonFarmPayrol:

I don't live in the east neither do I stay in your slumopolis

Can't stay in your stinkhole

Funny you'd choose a stinkhole website to spend all your time. Is your life that worthless?

1 Like

Re: Ambode Commissions 21 Road Networks In Alimosho (Photos) by God2man(m): 9:20pm On Apr 02, 2018
It is the speed of completion of the contract.
Re: Ambode Commissions 21 Road Networks In Alimosho (Photos) by zedman1(m): 9:43pm On Apr 02, 2018
timilehin007:
In was there live to God
You've said this twice yet I don't understand what you mean bro.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Commissions 21 Road Networks In Alimosho (Photos) by nwoke37: 9:56pm On Apr 02, 2018
heendrix:
still looking tartard and sub standard as they always were

well over to the #ambode is not joking crew

They need to clean the roads
Re: Ambode Commissions 21 Road Networks In Alimosho (Photos) by 4kDdullard: 9:58pm On Apr 02, 2018
Winning123:

Do we expect anything less from people like you who are enemies of progress
You are the real enemy of progress I bet you.
Re: Ambode Commissions 21 Road Networks In Alimosho (Photos) by scholes0(m): 10:12pm On Apr 02, 2018
Pavore9:
That local government is likely the most populated LG in Nigeria!

It isn't just likely, it is between Alimosho LG and Ikorodu LG right now as the largest local governments in Nigeria.
Re: Ambode Commissions 21 Road Networks In Alimosho (Photos) by WAPKOSHCOMNG(m): 11:42pm On Apr 02, 2018
lionness:
He's a very useless governor i Don't even know how he doesn't feel ashamed seeing the good works of lagos state and funny thing is here in ota, we have the most companies in Nigeria so wtf is happening? cry
Re: Ambode Commissions 21 Road Networks In Alimosho (Photos) by samsobo24(m): 12:29am On Apr 03, 2018
U
heendrix:
still looking tartard and sub standard as they always were

well over to the #ambode is not joking crew
its more than just seeing it in photo,its really good.

Some photos I could take

Re: Ambode Commissions 21 Road Networks In Alimosho (Photos) by samsobo24(m): 12:38am On Apr 03, 2018

Re: Ambode Commissions 21 Road Networks In Alimosho (Photos) by Kizxee(m): 12:39am On Apr 03, 2018
When akwa ibom governor commissioned recently constructed roads within LGA, u people said it was substandard but I have not seen any difference between the one in akwa ibom and this one in Lagos(very substandard) but u guys are celebrating him... May God judge u people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode Commissions 21 Road Networks In Alimosho (Photos) by samsobo24(m): 12:44am On Apr 03, 2018

Re: Ambode Commissions 21 Road Networks In Alimosho (Photos) by Gazzy88(m): 2:23am On Apr 03, 2018
lionness:
relocate quietly and stop disturbing our peace here.
Re: Ambode Commissions 21 Road Networks In Alimosho (Photos) by mywells: 3:32am On Apr 03, 2018
Has he counted the cost if his wife did not apologize to the chaplain.
Re: Ambode Commissions 21 Road Networks In Alimosho (Photos) by Heybeedee(m): 8:03am On Apr 03, 2018
Kingpee2:
They only painted the floors ,stop lying,I live here in ikotun and can boldly say they only painted the walls ...
n is dat place ur ikotun abi....awon badmouth . smh 4 u
Re: Ambode Commissions 21 Road Networks In Alimosho (Photos) by bibianna(f): 11:38am On Apr 03, 2018
Ambode should please come to IJAGEMO also in IKOTUN. we need good road there too. The road is critically bad. Thank you in advance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dangote Pays Condolence Visit To Late Tony Anenih's Family In Abuja(photos / Abdulmumin Jibrin Arrested Over Attack On Kwankwaso / Boko Haram Overpoweres Soldiers In Maiduguri Raid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.