Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

See What A Lady Sent To Me & My Response - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Lady Sent To Me & My Response (6016 Views)

My Response To The Guy Dating A Single Mother / See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days / See What A Lady Sent To Her Hot Boyfriend After Requesting For Sexy Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Lady Sent To Me & My Response by Rotjijatau(m): 5:13pm On Apr 02, 2018
I Toasted her but she refused on the basis that she doesn't Know me... Then she sent this to me last night.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me & My Response by bujebudanu1(m): 5:20pm On Apr 02, 2018
Oh God. U re too wicked grin

Lol.the girl fmt no sharp at all.
Wen u start to hear my ATM this and that.
My phone this and that

Just no say na scam

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me & My Response by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 02, 2018
just give and forget it. the universe will reward you abundantly

2 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me & My Response by fiizznation: 6:04pm On Apr 02, 2018
Nigerians though!!! Smh
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me & My Response by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 02, 2018
cheesy
cheesy
Some broke skeleton looking fool feeling fly.
Dude wanna trend cheesy

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me & My Response by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 02, 2018
The boy scammer needs to study "the beginners guide for yahoo boys" 2009 edition to understand how to use this scam better

iranu

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me & My Response by 234GT(m): 6:39pm On Apr 02, 2018
Sharp guy.

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me & My Response by OriakuAmara(f): 6:43pm On Apr 02, 2018
Rotjijatau:
I Toasted her but she refused on the basis that she doesn't Know me... Then she sent this to me last night. could she be the one or someone is using her phone?
as if you can afford the 4000,
Go and sit down jare.
The girl is a beggar tho

6 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me & My Response by MhizzAJ(f): 6:52pm On Apr 02, 2018
Lol
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me & My Response by mhisbliss(f): 6:54pm On Apr 02, 2018
Just tell us you paid a ho back in her own coin, your comment looks like you're wondering wether to help but the screenshot is saying something else
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me & My Response by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:56pm On Apr 02, 2018
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me & My Response by Preshy561(f): 6:58pm On Apr 02, 2018
mhisbliss:
Just tell us you paid a ho back in her own coin, your comment looks like you're wondering wether to help but the screenshot is saying something else
He's seeking for attention.
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me & My Response by Fourwinds: 7:01pm On Apr 02, 2018
MariaLavina:
Some broke skeleton looking fool feeling fly.

Dude wanna trend cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me & My Response by Rotjijatau(m): 7:06pm On Apr 02, 2018
OriakuAmara:
Go and sit down jare.
The girl is a beggar tho
You sound like a beggar

5 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me & My Response by mhisbliss(f): 7:30pm On Apr 02, 2018
Preshy561:

He's seeking for attention.
obviously
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me & My Response by habsydiamond(m): 8:00pm On Apr 02, 2018
She refused to gree but she no refuse to ask for money....she no even come use beta means na 419 strategy she dey use..... Deborah ko Gomorrah no....ole buruku

4 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me & My Response by Gofwane(m): 8:03pm On Apr 02, 2018
OriakuAmara:
Go and sit down jare.
The girl is a beggar tho
one of them airtime beggars spotted. We always detect you runs-bitches by your comments angry

12 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me & My Response by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 02, 2018
cheesy some of these girls ehn grin grin grin
looking for who to scam cheesy
so she no get bwoyfwend wey go give her d 4k tongue
a sex starved nigga will send her d money though grin grin

6 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me & My Response by Martin0(m): 8:31pm On Apr 02, 2018
lefulefu:
cheesy some of these girls ehn grin grin grin looking for who to scam cheesy so she no get bwoyfwend wey go give her d 4k tongue a sex starved nigga will send her d money though grin grin
this can be a yahoo boy or yahoo girlgrin
but for reality sha some of this girl's dey play this kin racketgringringrin
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me & My Response by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 02, 2018
Martin0:

this can be a yahoo boy or yahoo girlgrin

but for reality sha some of this girl's dey this kin racketgringringrin
na probably a babe since op say im first toast am and she no gree.its like she dey look for subscription and her other boyfriends no gree give her hence she be wan use wayo collect am frm op hand grin grin grin.all na game my brother grin grin grin
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me & My Response by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:44pm On Apr 02, 2018
Just to help her and you're finding it difficult nawa for some men
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me & My Response by Seandisputed(m): 8:47pm On Apr 02, 2018
Op you for send the money na
Jesus feed 5000 him no complain na grin
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me & My Response by purem(m): 8:51pm On Apr 02, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Just to help her and you're finding it difficult nawa for some men

5 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me & My Response by Flashh: 8:59pm On Apr 02, 2018
When she's in need, that was when she messaged you. The lies in her message are too much.

Send it to her, then let the world know how foolish a man you are.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me & My Response by Rotjijatau(m): 9:05pm On Apr 02, 2018
Gofwane:
one of them airtime beggars spotted. We always detect you runs-bitches by your comments angry
na so brother....

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me & My Response by lenghtinny(m): 9:06pm On Apr 02, 2018
They are always selling recharge cards for emergency transport fares...

Incorporate beggars angry

5 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me & My Response by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:07pm On Apr 02, 2018
[quote author=purem post=66379595][/quote] Don't tell me you're on the same page with this stingy guy undecided
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me & My Response by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 02, 2018
Mumu girls.
Always looking for who to Maga.
God don catch dis one.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me & My Response by purem(m): 9:28pm On Apr 02, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Don't tell me you're on the same page with this stingy guy undecided

No not in the same page but the same chapter with him

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me & My Response by McBrooklyn(m): 9:37pm On Apr 02, 2018
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seems This Lady Is More Than My Power O / Valentine Thread: Upload Picture Of Your Partner/yourselves As A Couple / Man Weds His Wife Wearing An Arsenal Jersey (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.