Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days (69079 Views)

See What A Lady Sent To Her Hot Boyfriend After Requesting For Sexy Pictures / My Friends' Mom Wants Sex From Me Just To Help Me / Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group (2) (3) (4)

See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Rtk5: 1:51pm On Jul 07, 2022
I swear with my life that I didn't do anything to this lady, but she sent me this text just because i didn't call her for almost 4days now due to my busy schedule. The last time we saw was on sunday, i took her out on a date and dropped her at home after wards, since I dropped her off that sunday, we didn't talk again. Though I don't really Love her ooo, just whiling away time with her. But I have never for a day showed her that I don't love her, I've been so nice and loving to her.

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Astrokid911: 1:58pm On Jul 07, 2022
Damn nigga English hard o

279 Likes 22 Shares

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:04pm On Jul 07, 2022
Astrokid911:
Damn nigga English hard o

127 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Enoch07: 2:05pm On Jul 07, 2022
We have other serious national issues

683 Likes 37 Shares

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by 4teenblaq: 2:11pm On Jul 07, 2022
Something big is burning in the country, you guys are busy doing lovy lovy? undecided undecided

499 Likes 36 Shares

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by VeryWickedMan: 2:11pm On Jul 07, 2022
Dem sabi dish out rejection but can't handle one.

A rejected Naija girl is the most dangerous wild animal in the world. She is ready to Bleep Aboki Iron kwandem in front of her weeping Dad if it will bring harm to the guy that rejected her.

Once I reject a Naija girl, I flee very far away where they can't find me. Their wickedness pass my own by far abeg.

510 Likes 38 Shares

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Itzurboi(m): 2:14pm On Jul 07, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Dem sabi dish out rejection but can't handle one.

A rejected Naija girl is the most dangerous wild animal in the world. She is ready to Bleep Aboki Iron kwandem in front of her weeping Dad if it will bring harm to the guy that rejected her.

Once I reject a Naija girl, I flee very far away where they can't find me. Their wickedness pass my own by far abeg.
Are you the owner of the vawulence kiosk down the street...

419 Likes 44 Shares

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by VeryWickedMan: 2:17pm On Jul 07, 2022
Datboredberri:
Sorry you were rejected... Get well soon...

You're a boring bitter piece of sh**... undecided

Ladies and gentlemen this is the girl I was just talking about shocked

I have to flee far and away from Nairaland fast.......

447 Likes 35 Shares

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Ballzproblemm: 2:19pm On Jul 07, 2022
which Kain mumu curse be that ,no be say you even fuq am sef ,enya. move on

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by cfree14(m): 2:25pm On Jul 07, 2022
Datboredberri:
Sorry you were rejected... Get well soon...

You're a boring bitter piece of sh**...undecided
Why all the insults? Last I checked, his comment was not directed at you or any girl in particular

160 Likes 10 Shares

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by JoeRizzla(m): 2:28pm On Jul 07, 2022
Mtweeeew
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Boogyman557: 2:30pm On Jul 07, 2022

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Blaqroman0000: 2:32pm On Jul 07, 2022
Na u fuckup go reply

Something like this happens, just pretend you didn't see the message... She go confront you ASAP.. But as u answer her e con be like say she get point, now her forming go begin plus unnecessary shakara

You suppose Don do this course for secondary school na: ( how to ignore Nigerian ladies) cheesy

343 Likes 30 Shares

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Epitectus(m): 2:34pm On Jul 07, 2022
We should focus on the insecurity in this country, I don't like what I hate

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Divay22(f): 3:09pm On Jul 07, 2022
It's the "woe" for me grin grin grin

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Ohraykon: 3:34pm On Jul 07, 2022
hipocrites dem sabi do shakara plus rejection but can’t take it grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Abilistic(m): 4:06pm On Jul 07, 2022
Sent at 5:47am

Replied at 5:49am

.... And you have a busy schedule?

271 Likes 15 Shares

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Rexymania(m): 4:22pm On Jul 07, 2022
She's not mature enough. Leave her jare

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by yetunsbay(m): 4:28pm On Jul 07, 2022
Seems u don shift her kpata within that time ?

If not, what might have led to this.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Uzomacharles: 4:32pm On Jul 07, 2022
SHE WAN PLAY MIND GAMES

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Macomitel(m): 4:32pm On Jul 07, 2022
The lady has suffered several heartbroken, so she thought the guy is one of them and decided to attack first and threaten the guy...[color=#550000][/color]

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 07, 2022
Lol. You all will be alright.

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Bruno3000(m): 5:19pm On Jul 07, 2022
Typical naija girl...
cfree14:

Why all the insults? Last I checked, his comment was not directed at or any girl in particular

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by duduade: 5:24pm On Jul 07, 2022
You calling her baby

I pray that plenty guys toy with all your sisters and daughters heart the way you are using her to while away time
Immature GOA....T wey you be

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by duduade: 5:24pm On Jul 07, 2022
Abilistic:
Sent at 5:47am

Replied at 5:49am

.... And you have a busy schedule?

As in .... E be clout chaser na

Fake dude

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Karleb(m): 6:23pm On Jul 07, 2022
Na their way be that.

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by KristaPretty(f): 6:47pm On Jul 07, 2022
cfree14:

Why all the insults? Last I checked, his comment was not directed at or any girl in particular

She is the one in question grin grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by KristaPretty(f): 6:48pm On Jul 07, 2022
Abeg leave these yoruba girls

If you don't like her, just tell her she is not what you need. Life no hard biko

Woa, Amotekun people should not mention me o angry angry angry

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) / The Director Of Budget Having Sex With Her Driver(video) / Maurizio Zanfanti Dies While Sleeping With A 23-Year-Old Tourist