Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Atiku Abubakar Speaks On Maiduguri Bomb Blast - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Speaks On Maiduguri Bomb Blast (10733 Views)

Hundreds Sleep On Maiduguri Streets For Fear Of Boko Haram / Buratai Orders Evacuation Of Stranded Passengers On Maiduguri-damboa Road / Titi Abubakar Speaks Igbo Language As She Campaigns For Her Husband. See Re (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Speaks On Maiduguri Bomb Blast by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 03, 2018
Beedoc:

Cow

Meanwhile quote me if you are interested in studying in china.

You need to go study in China yourself if that will be able to make you reason sanely.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Speaks On Maiduguri Bomb Blast by debossng: 12:39pm On Apr 03, 2018
Euouae:

Syria and its allied forces like Russia have still not defeated insurgents in Syria. Terrorism is not just something you wipe off in a year. But they have been technically defeated.

But you expected GEJ to do it in few days abi?

Diaris God ooo

Hypocrites!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Speaks On Maiduguri Bomb Blast by shugamummy: 12:39pm On Apr 03, 2018
I thought Boko Haram came to drop dapchi girls recently and even gave advice and sat on the same negotiating table with Lai Mohammed, Bleephari and co where money exchanged hands. WHy are zombies like this...gullible..... call those who negotiated with you for further negottiation since human life is lost

cc BMC crew
sarki
buhariguy
madridguy

etc
Re: Atiku Abubakar Speaks On Maiduguri Bomb Blast by shugamummy: 12:42pm On Apr 03, 2018
Euouae:

Syria and its allied forces like Russia have still not defeated insurgents in Syria. Terrorism is not just something you wipe off in a year. But they have been technically defeated.

see the cows giving silly reason for their re-inforced failure. 3 years Bleephari is yet to understand governance coupled with his failed 1985 time
Re: Atiku Abubakar Speaks On Maiduguri Bomb Blast by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 03, 2018
debossng:

But you expected GEJ to do it in few days abi?

Diaris God ooo

Hypocrites!

This is not hypocrisy but fact. Boko-Haram started childishly under his regime but was not firm with there uprising because he didn't want to step on big toes. That blame you must give to him. Though am aware he is in the circle of powers that be, but he was at that time the GCFR. Is incompetency went across all boards. He simply was not in charge. If IPOB had agitated under his regime like they did during this administration, they would have grown wings by now
Re: Atiku Abubakar Speaks On Maiduguri Bomb Blast by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 03, 2018
shugamummy:

see the cows giving silly reason for their re-inforced failure. 3 years Bleephari is yet to understand governance coupled with his failed 1985 time

What do you know about governance to have arrived at your conclusion.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Speaks On Maiduguri Bomb Blast by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 03, 2018
Boko haram and boko herdsmen have technically defeated Nigeria military.

President Buhari is a killer.
APC is a terrorist organization.
Mamman Daura is a criminal.
Baru of NNPC is a thief.

Re: Atiku Abubakar Speaks On Maiduguri Bomb Blast by Solexmark: 1:52pm On Apr 03, 2018
people keep on deceiving their selves that is just a matter of time that military will defeat all people involved in the insurgency going in this country! my question is that when is that time? i condole with all the affected families and through my and your prayers all the insurgency going on in this will come to an end through the help of our creator in heaven- God Almighty
Re: Atiku Abubakar Speaks On Maiduguri Bomb Blast by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 03, 2018
Solexmark:
people keep on deceiving their selves that is just a matter of time that military will defeat all people involved in the insurgency going in this country! my question is that when is that time? i condole with all the affected families and through my and your prayers all the insurgency going on in this will come to an end through the help of our creator in heaven- God Almighty

Where is one billion dollars this government took from excess crude accounts?

This government officials are into the insurgency business making billions of dollars whenever Boko haram strikes.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Speaks On Maiduguri Bomb Blast by wink2015(m): 3:11pm On Apr 03, 2018
Northerners should start the process of RESTRUCTURING THE NORTH.

Guerrilla war is going to cause so much losses to the North.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Speaks On Maiduguri Bomb Blast by shugamummy: 8:11pm On Apr 03, 2018
Euouae:

What do you know about governance to have arrived at your conclusion.

If your dad or elderly person was doing business or earning salary during Buhari 1985 era,ask him what he passed through. The man does not forgive more forget. His sole aim of aspiring to become a president is to capture Dasuki. After achieving that,he has shown lack of focus to push this country forward. What is APC doing right now apart from propaganda to ensure Nigeria reclaims the most vibrant economy in Africa which they inherited

(1) (2) (Reply)

Murray-Bruce: "Buhari Can’t Spend $1bn On Arms Procurement Until NASS Approves" / PDP Rejects Acting CJN, Tanko Says Inauguration Of Tribunal Judges Is Illegal / Obasanjo Forced Lamido On Jigawa People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.