Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,757 members, 7,809,920 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

A Nairalander, Hon. Ifeanyi Aniagoh, Marries His Beautiful Wife In Ebonyi State - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander, Hon. Ifeanyi Aniagoh, Marries His Beautiful Wife In Ebonyi State (18894 Views)

Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. / Nairalander (Humbleservant) Weds His Beautiful Wife / Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander, Hon. Ifeanyi Aniagoh, Marries His Beautiful Wife In Ebonyi State by Viicfuntop(f): 11:29am On Apr 03, 2018
HJ
Re: A Nairalander, Hon. Ifeanyi Aniagoh, Marries His Beautiful Wife In Ebonyi State by diezigbo: 11:29am On Apr 03, 2018
Hehehe pipu sef...
Re: A Nairalander, Hon. Ifeanyi Aniagoh, Marries His Beautiful Wife In Ebonyi State by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:29am On Apr 03, 2018
400billionman:
We sure you have up to N10k in ur account?
Now take your one minute fame and move along cool

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, Hon. Ifeanyi Aniagoh, Marries His Beautiful Wife In Ebonyi State by 400billionman: 11:31am On Apr 03, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Now take your one minute fame and move along cool
sharrap with this ur mouth you can't get favours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander, Hon. Ifeanyi Aniagoh, Marries His Beautiful Wife In Ebonyi State by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:31am On Apr 03, 2018
400billionman:
sharrap with this ur mouth you can't get favours
You just played yourself boy

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, Hon. Ifeanyi Aniagoh, Marries His Beautiful Wife In Ebonyi State by nonix22(m): 11:31am On Apr 03, 2018
is it your girl
Saviour22:
the girl wor wor die grin
Re: A Nairalander, Hon. Ifeanyi Aniagoh, Marries His Beautiful Wife In Ebonyi State by Jakumo(m): 11:33am On Apr 03, 2018
alphacyborg:
That moment you are are watching news with your wife and a story about a woman who was arrested for killing her husband comes on and she says, "if it was me, I wouldn't have been caught."

No how - no how somebody must to try and pour san-sand for we brother garri.

OP Congrats on marriage. Which time you go say make wet come ya house, to discuss all ya former fine girlfriend dem matter ?

I no get any one as I dey so, and na him make me remember you say we fit manage anyting when you shop remain, now as you don go marry.
Re: A Nairalander, Hon. Ifeanyi Aniagoh, Marries His Beautiful Wife In Ebonyi State by Ellabae(f): 11:35am On Apr 03, 2018
Nice couple. Wish u good things of life.
Re: A Nairalander, Hon. Ifeanyi Aniagoh, Marries His Beautiful Wife In Ebonyi State by 400billionman: 11:36am On Apr 03, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
You just played yourself boy
mumu girl

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander, Hon. Ifeanyi Aniagoh, Marries His Beautiful Wife In Ebonyi State by Chiadikaobi(m): 11:37am On Apr 03, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

DID THAT GAMBLER REPLY YOUR EMAIL? HAHA.. APRIL PRANK.

OR MAYBE YOUR MESSAGE ENDED UP IN THE SPAM FOLDER.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander, Hon. Ifeanyi Aniagoh, Marries His Beautiful Wife In Ebonyi State by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:38am On Apr 03, 2018
400billionman:
mumu girl

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, Hon. Ifeanyi Aniagoh, Marries His Beautiful Wife In Ebonyi State by Chiadikaobi(m): 11:39am On Apr 03, 2018
Happy married life honourable !
Re: A Nairalander, Hon. Ifeanyi Aniagoh, Marries His Beautiful Wife In Ebonyi State by Baroba(m): 11:40am On Apr 03, 2018
godofuck231:

We de wait ur own

That is if she will ever find someone to marry her, people don't actually realise when the place curses on themselves..We shall see..

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, Hon. Ifeanyi Aniagoh, Marries His Beautiful Wife In Ebonyi State by MrBigiman: 11:40am On Apr 03, 2018
Congrats.

Why wear Agbada for an Igbo wedding, are we selling our culture now?

Why not buy a good shoe for your dad at least, as a sign of being responsible?

Apart from those congrats and a blissful union, as u and ur madam are damn fine.

Bigiman

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, Hon. Ifeanyi Aniagoh, Marries His Beautiful Wife In Ebonyi State by Jakumo(m): 11:40am On Apr 03, 2018
BornAgainMay:
That girl don do ashawo tire for upiwaka

ThankGod na looted fund dem come take marry her

How you take manage know all Ashawo when dey do work for Upiwaka, if no be say you be dem customer ?

Oya talk, and remember say if you lie, Jesus go write am put for paper.
Re: A Nairalander, Hon. Ifeanyi Aniagoh, Marries His Beautiful Wife In Ebonyi State by BdorianGray(m): 11:42am On Apr 03, 2018
Upaka:
This ebonyi people are they Igbo?

They are Fulani..
Re: A Nairalander, Hon. Ifeanyi Aniagoh, Marries His Beautiful Wife In Ebonyi State by Upaka(f): 11:46am On Apr 03, 2018
BdorianGray:

They are Fulani..
Sadist
Re: A Nairalander, Hon. Ifeanyi Aniagoh, Marries His Beautiful Wife In Ebonyi State by BornAgainMay: 11:46am On Apr 03, 2018
Jakumo:

How you take manage know all Ashawo when dey do work for Upiwaka, if no be say you be dem customer ?

Oya talk, and remember say if you lie, Jesus go write am put for paper.

Bro. I no lie na, i don yash her, just with 500#... Come dash her d change
Re: A Nairalander, Hon. Ifeanyi Aniagoh, Marries His Beautiful Wife In Ebonyi State by godofuck231: 11:50am On Apr 03, 2018
Baroba:

That is if she will ever find someone to marry her, people don't actually realise when the place curses on themselves..We shall see..
I've approached her she didn't even reply my mails , maybe she no de do man
Re: A Nairalander, Hon. Ifeanyi Aniagoh, Marries His Beautiful Wife In Ebonyi State by Naira7411: 11:54am On Apr 03, 2018
Watin concern me, cheek my signature let's make money together
Re: A Nairalander, Hon. Ifeanyi Aniagoh, Marries His Beautiful Wife In Ebonyi State by clintonsparkz(m): 12:04pm On Apr 03, 2018
godofuck231:
I've approached her she didn't even reply my mails , maybe she no de do man
so any girl wey nor gree for u na lesbian abi...u try...u self know whether she get boyfriend? nairaland !!!
Re: A Nairalander, Hon. Ifeanyi Aniagoh, Marries His Beautiful Wife In Ebonyi State by mabea: 12:05pm On Apr 03, 2018
Upaka:
This ebonyi people are they Igbo?
No, they are Nupe! Smh.
Re: A Nairalander, Hon. Ifeanyi Aniagoh, Marries His Beautiful Wife In Ebonyi State by brownsugar23: 12:07pm On Apr 03, 2018
BornAgainMay:

Hahahaha
Re: A Nairalander, Hon. Ifeanyi Aniagoh, Marries His Beautiful Wife In Ebonyi State by Abagworo(m): 12:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
I once thought this guy was Chino until we met.
Re: A Nairalander, Hon. Ifeanyi Aniagoh, Marries His Beautiful Wife In Ebonyi State by ruggedized1: 12:24pm On Apr 03, 2018
How can a dirty looking old poor man like you say that you have met Ifeanyi? I will be in PH this week, hope to see you old poor man and your poor old mother. cheesy

[s]
Abagworo:
I once thought this guy was Chino until we met.
[/s]
Re: A Nairalander, Hon. Ifeanyi Aniagoh, Marries His Beautiful Wife In Ebonyi State by ruggedized1: 12:26pm On Apr 03, 2018
Congrats Anyi best. cheesy

BeautifulMind2:
Chief Hon Ifeanyi Aniagoh, Igwebuike of Omasi kingdom in Anambra state, SSA to gov Willie Obiano on social media, got married to his beautiful wife Ngozichukwu from Ohaozara, Ebonyi state.
Re: A Nairalander, Hon. Ifeanyi Aniagoh, Marries His Beautiful Wife In Ebonyi State by AuroraB(f): 12:29pm On Apr 03, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Yeye agbada
Groom be like babalawo
Was about saying this. Why the poor attempt to look outstanding and turn out looking dumb @the groom's agbada undecided. And why this color when they are both dark complexioned sad
The only good looking fellow there is the man in ash colored agbada with a red cap. Others look like they were hurried down to an event they knew nothing about angry

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, Hon. Ifeanyi Aniagoh, Marries His Beautiful Wife In Ebonyi State by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:36pm On Apr 03, 2018
MrBigiman:
Congrats.

Why wear Agbada for an Igbo wedding, are we selling our culture now?

Why not buy a good shoe for your dad at least, as a sign of being responsible?

Apart from those congrats and a blissful union, as u and ur madam are damn fine.

Bigiman

So True.
Re: A Nairalander, Hon. Ifeanyi Aniagoh, Marries His Beautiful Wife In Ebonyi State by enemyofprogress: 12:41pm On Apr 03, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Poor wedding cool
olosho spotted
Re: A Nairalander, Hon. Ifeanyi Aniagoh, Marries His Beautiful Wife In Ebonyi State by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:44pm On Apr 03, 2018
enemyofprogress:
olosho spotted
Enemyofprogress cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, Hon. Ifeanyi Aniagoh, Marries His Beautiful Wife In Ebonyi State by SnakeChopMoney(m): 1:03pm On Apr 03, 2018
BornAgainMay:

Bro. I no lie na, i don yash her, just with 500#... Come dash her d change

How true is this ??
Re: A Nairalander, Hon. Ifeanyi Aniagoh, Marries His Beautiful Wife In Ebonyi State by SnakeChopMoney(m): 1:05pm On Apr 03, 2018
BornAgainMay:

Do you have any proof that she be olosho ??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Narrates How A Man Was Asking Her And Her Cousin Out At The Same Time / I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent / Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.