Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Is My Husband And I Not Compatible ? Too Tight Vs Too Soon - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Husband And I Not Compatible ? Too Tight Vs Too Soon (2294 Views)

Can A Woman Be Too Tight? / Am I Not Making A Mistake? / Help: Her V*gina Is Too Tight For A D!ck To Enter - A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Husband And I Not Compatible ? Too Tight Vs Too Soon by z11111: 11:55am On Apr 03, 2018
Good Morning ma,

May God continue to bless you. Please,I am sorry for disturbing you this early morning but I have something bothering me and I dont know who else to discuss this with cos its a sensitive matter.

I have been married for six years and we have two children. We are happy in our marriage,my husband is a good man. The only problem we have is our s.x life. Being married this six years,our s.x life has not been that good. I say this because,before marriage,I was s.xually active and I have enjoyed better s.x than what I experience in my marriage. The annoying thing is that y husband says the same too. That he enjoyed s.x better before marriage. Does this mean that we are not s.xually compatible?

So our s.x life is just there. Its not exciting and its more like we do it just for formality.

Recently,I told my husband that we have to go and get help cos I cannot continue like this. I told him that in six years,I have never experienced orgasm. I told him that I have been frustrated and I am unhappy. To my surprise, he said

...read full story and other stories on the blog :

https://livelystones.com.ng/is-my-husband-and-i-not-compatible-too-tight-versus-too-soon/
Re: Is My Husband And I Not Compatible ? Too Tight Vs Too Soon by Beke2020: 6:13pm On Apr 03, 2018
Amazing both of you not enjoying sex with each other, meaning your courtship was without sex. You guyz are both novice and need help
Re: Is My Husband And I Not Compatible ? Too Tight Vs Too Soon by Samuelgr8: 8:26pm On Apr 07, 2018
Hmnnnn shocked shocked shocked
Beke2020:
Amazing both of you not enjoying sex with each other, meaning your courtship was without sex. You guyz are both novice and need help
Re: Is My Husband And I Not Compatible ? Too Tight Vs Too Soon by Espada10: 10:12pm On Apr 07, 2018
,before marriage,I was s.xually active and I have enjoyed better s.x than what I experience in my marriage. The annoying thing is that y husband says the same too.

Why is it anonying that your husband says the same thing too...I can never understand the logic of some women
Re: Is My Husband And I Not Compatible ? Too Tight Vs Too Soon by liquidlove2018: 7:30am On Apr 08, 2018
The thing now is that who is now at fault since they saying the same thing?

Espada10:
,before marriage,I was s.xually active and I have enjoyed better s.x than what I experience in my marriage. The annoying thing is that y husband says the same too.

Why is it anonying that your husband says the same thing too...I can never understand the logic of some women
Re: Is My Husband And I Not Compatible ? Too Tight Vs Too Soon by coolestofall(m): 7:49am On Apr 08, 2018
This is a minor issue. I'm a sex instructor, I've helped a few married women spicen up their sex life. Hv her contact me 4 sex trainings, d first month is 4 free.
Re: Is My Husband And I Not Compatible ? Too Tight Vs Too Soon by Amarabae(f): 8:02am On Apr 08, 2018
Nawa o.
You both need to see a marriage councillor or a psychologist.
Something is wrong somewhere.
The affection is not there.
Affection makes sex more sweeter.
Re: Is My Husband And I Not Compatible ? Too Tight Vs Too Soon by Samuelgr8: 4:19pm On Apr 08, 2018
Experience is talking here
Amarabae:
Nawa o.

1 Like

Re: Is My Husband And I Not Compatible ? Too Tight Vs Too Soon by z11111: 9:44pm On Apr 08, 2018
True word or it may cost their marriage.

Amarabae:
Nawa o.
Re: Is My Husband And I Not Compatible ? Too Tight Vs Too Soon by z11111: 11:57am On Apr 10, 2018
wink

Samuelgr8:
Experience is talking here
Re: Is My Husband And I Not Compatible ? Too Tight Vs Too Soon by FunkyAlhaji2015: 12:25pm On Apr 10, 2018
Amarabae:
Nawa o.
You need to step in and help these guys

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Craziest And Funniest Moniker U Ve Ever Noticed On Nairaland? / My Girlfiend Compared Me To Yahoo Boys ...im Sad / The Lie Behind "Men Do Not Like Women Who Use (too Much) Make Up".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.