Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Covenant University Punished Students For Keeping Their Hair (video) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University Punished Students For Keeping Their Hair (video) (45381 Views)

Kwarapoly Graduating Students Punished For Stylishly Signing Out After Its Ban / How We Are Punished In Nigerian Secondary & Primary Schools (Photos) / Unilorin Post-utme: Male Candidates Made To Cut Their Hair, Females Rent Wrapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant University Punished Students For Keeping Their Hair (video) by tayoccu(m): 4:17pm On Apr 04, 2018
laudate:

Keep deceiving yourself....!
didn't happen 10 years ago when I was there, still not happening now that my cousin is there.
Re: Covenant University Punished Students For Keeping Their Hair (video) by laudate: 4:19pm On Apr 04, 2018
tayoccu:
didn't happen 10 years ago when I was there, still not happening now that my cousin is there.

There was no PTA years ago, when I was in Unilag. Today, they have one. undecided It is almost a tradition for all tertiary institutions to have one. Even the NUC encourages it. So what is your point? And if you can tell us the name of your school, you might be surprised to discover that plans are being made to introduce it....
Re: Covenant University Punished Students For Keeping Their Hair (video) by Herrmes: 10:53pm On Apr 04, 2018
ct2:
the way u dress is the way you are addressed
That's not character. The way you're addressed doesn't mean that's what you are, you have no right to cut the hair of any student in the name of education.
Re: Covenant University Punished Students For Keeping Their Hair (video) by tizgracie: 11:50pm On Apr 07, 2018
Actually, it was said that the University management did not know about the punishment and that it was just the decision of the Dean of student affairs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student / Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano / Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.