Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

What Would You Do In This Case? See What She Told Me (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do In This Case? See What She Told Me (photo) (2258 Views)

Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / I Am 22 And My Son Is Now 5yrs Old. One Word For Me (photo) / My Boyfriend Squeezes & Sucks My Bo*obs Like Oranges....Please Advice Me (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do In This Case? See What She Told Me (photo) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 09, 2019
I’m high as fvck. cry cry

I started having this albeit Einstein feeling after fvcking with weed this evening.

So I was thinking, what if God created we humans as laborers on earth to harvest and utilize earths richly resources and use it to build heaven on earth? The way things are going, earth will turn to heaven someday(by then we all go don become ancestors) grin

As we the laborers are working on earth(living and contributing to earths advancement, we (humans) later get tired (DIE) and gets replaced by new laborers(new births, that’s why HE created sex shocked shocked so we humans can fvck, ejaculate and produce more laborers for him. cry cry

Mehn!!! See plan!!!

grin grin

When earth finally gets advanced and now looks like the real heaven we humans have been dreaming of, (Godly environment) grin God and his angels( headed by Jesus with Angel Gabriel leading the angels army) will all come to earth and finally judge our(humans) matter. grin after which He’ll filter the bad eggs from the good ones. If you know you are a very good person, don’t worry, you’ll come back in the nearest future to enjoy heaven on this earth with God himself.

EPIC DISCOVERY!!! shocked shocked

This is how religion came and we all digested it. I’m writing a book soon.

Live righteously my people....all these things around you are Gods plan. It’s all a plan we humans are not aware of. Theres a massive fraud thing going in the background of this earth. angry angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do In This Case? See What She Told Me (photo) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 09, 2019
Weed and nigerian youths, like 5 and 6 angry

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do In This Case? See What She Told Me (photo) by tillaman(m): 5:07pm On Nov 09, 2019
Mehn that weed has to be a vintage one

6 Likes

Re: What Would You Do In This Case? See What She Told Me (photo) by GasAndOilTheory(m): 5:12pm On Nov 09, 2019
How soon

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do In This Case? See What She Told Me (photo) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 09, 2019
grin
Re: What Would You Do In This Case? See What She Told Me (photo) by GasAndOilTheory(m): 5:20pm On Nov 09, 2019
stupidity:
grin God and his angels( headed by Jesus with Angel Gabriel leading the angels army) will all come to earth and finally judge our(humans) matter. grin after which He’ll filter the bad eggs from the good ones. If you know you are a very good person, don’t worry, you’ll come back in the nearest future to enjoy heaven on this earth with God himself.
plot twist, we were put on earth to fight disease and germs..
The more germs you kill before it kills you will guarantee a place on the right hand of the Father.

Let's say, stupidity, before you die, you were able to kill 1000 germs. You are guaranteed 1000 virgins in heaven.
If you kill 12 germs, you are guaranteed 12 virgins in heaven. If you kill 0 germs... You will dance soapy till the end of time on the left hand side of the Father
Re: What Would You Do In This Case? See What She Told Me (photo) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 09, 2019
GasAndOilTheory:
plot twist, we were put on earth to fight disease and germs..
The more germs you kill before it kills you will guarantee a place on the right hand of the Father.

Let's say, stupidity, before you die, you were able to kill 1000 germs. You are guaranteed 1000 virgins in heaven.
If you kill 12 germs, you are guaranteed 12 virgins in heaven. If you kill 0 germs... You will dance soapy till the end of time on the left hand side of the Father
untwist the plot abeg. undecided
Re: What Would You Do In This Case? See What She Told Me (photo) by ahnie: 5:31pm On Nov 09, 2019
Effects of Igbo-kwe!
Re: What Would You Do In This Case? See What She Told Me (photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:40pm On Nov 09, 2019
when you come down from your high and get your sense back, and read the nonsense you wrote, hopefully you will delete this thread quickly.

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do In This Case? See What She Told Me (photo) by rex444(m): 8:31pm On Nov 09, 2019
this is dada weed oven baked ..... damn you are inspired already ....carry go

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do In This Case? See What She Told Me (photo) by DaddyMorenike: 9:17pm On Nov 09, 2019
Bros I don't smoke weed, but I go like start dey smoke the exact one wey you dey smoke.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do In This Case? See What She Told Me (photo) by kenir(m): 7:47pm On Nov 11, 2019
Who dafuq is ur dealer bro
that niqqar be selling the real sh*t

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Teach Nairalanders How To Make Money At The Confort Of Their Home / Can I Cure My Sexual Desires By Marrying This Girl / Nigerian Songs You Can Use To Flawlessly Shoot Your Shot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.