Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,552 members, 7,812,762 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% - Politics (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% (45318 Views)

Governor Ganduje Slashes Political Appointees' Salaries By 50% / Gas Supply: Nigeria Looks Beyond Niger Delta, Targets North – Official / Debt Forces Nigeria Out Of 90 World Organizations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 6:10pm On Apr 26, 2018
postmann:

Reťarded swine spat out from a vaginal fistula infested slackened pussy!

May your daughter be incesously murdered and raped like your mother. Descendant of a brood of spineless whimps. Little wonder you got knocked up by a girl! The balls in your sac has no biological function. Spineless sicklemia!

Edi-mugu, the agegunle shanty dwelling sleazeball. Intellectual property thief. So desperation and shame has taken you this low in mental depravity?

You need the next bus to SCOAN!!
free the dude and face me insteadgrin

you are a sick paranoic sociopathic bastard, a schizophrenic patient suffering from an aggravated level of dementia, curse be the day you were birthedgrin

Just like your mother you would die a painful death by my sharp claws driving into that worthless skin of yours making several holes outta it, were you sodomised as a child, is that why you derive pleasure in licking lez's butthole and choking on his diickgrin

ugly fûcktard, cowering fool, how about you quote me instead, have i dealt you so much blows you now assume anyone as me!?gringrin

blind bat oshigrin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BakaYoko999: 6:12pm On Apr 26, 2018
That guy is not only a big fool but very daft. Buhari has more sense that postman.
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 6:14pm On Apr 26, 2018
edimolu2:
i have always claimed postmann is the least intelligent on nairaland, this fool claiming he baited me, you baited your self dude , and you showed how extremely stupid you aregrin

if a moniker shows up, it must be edimolu, is that not how your brain works?, i have engaged you more counts that i can remember yet you have not been able to map out my writing stylegrin

Such a paralysed brain you beget, it is embarrassing enough to know this is the manner to which you think, you have never engaged yourself in any proper thought,no wonder you sprout more nonsense from your brain than wisdom!grin

I thought i said i baited BabaYoko999 and not edimolu.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This reply should have come from your BakaYoko999 account not edimolu2.

See why you're a JSS 2F failure!! Your impulse and pride and the acute need to prove to yourself that you're not the featherbrained reťard you've always believed to be got the better of you.

You're taking it so personal like the real niggar behind BabaYoko999 would.

And you're a fool and a mugu. A spineless jelly! Desperation in motion!!!

Shame on you!

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 6:15pm On Apr 26, 2018
BakaYoko999:
save all these insults for your family members.
You are indeed the biggest fool here. I am sure you would have loved to sleep with lala247 too but shame won't allow you admit it.

The way you have taken another person's burden is Same way you will carry another person's curses. You are dead meat.

mr bakayoko, i deliberately ignored your initial mention when you regarded me a fool for trying to put some miserable midgets in their placegrin

i do not grace people who throw cuss words with a mention except for the faggôt who just called you megrin

moreover i knew it was just a matter of time before you got to know who the biggest fool is, now you know who he is, i wish i could go on and on, but make i stopgrin

and as regards me crushing on lala, bro it never happened, the babe falsified it a lifetime ago, i could post you the link if you got lil minutes to spare!grin

this faggôts only say that to massage their depleted ego,ignore that bastard, leave am to me, i go finish the werey for yougrin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 6:20pm On Apr 26, 2018
postmann:

I thought i said i baited BabaYoko999 and not edimolu.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This reply should have come from your BakaYoko999 account not edimolu2.

See why you're a JSS 2F failure!! Your impulse and pride and the acute need to prove to yourself that you're not the featherbrained reťard you've always believed to be got the better of you.

You're taking it so personal like the real niggar behind BabaYoko999 would.

And you're a fool and a mugu. A spineless jelly! Desperation in motion!!!

Shame on you!
you are a bastardized son, a sodomised one too, you quoted someone , directed your words at him thinking it was me, would it be wrong to ask " how you baited me"? you jave never excelled in anything attributed to the use of intellects, your stupidity is a communicable onegrin

by the way , had you not mentioned you baited me before i quoted you? so mr man, how did you bait me oooo, you can as well include bakayoko to the list of my monikers, pseudo intellectual duncegrin

you have never proven intelligent, being intelligent is not by thesauras , it is by fervent thinking, this aint the first time am making mockery of your brain might, your intelligence quotient is fastly tending towards zerogrin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 6:21pm On Apr 26, 2018
BakaYoko999:
That guy is not only a big fool but very daft. Buhari has more sense that postman.

That's as edimolu as can be. Bumbae snubbed, marinnee dumpee!!!

The only nairalander with a tramadol dependent dick!!

Edimolu, your life is worthless!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 6:25pm On Apr 26, 2018
postmann, this goes down as one of your dumbest conclusions on nairaland, i have screenshot it already, i no go delete amgrin

this fool said he baited bakayoko yet he mentioned my name and attributed it to him thinking it was me, now he is trying to swallow his wordsgrin

for everytime you disgrace your family on an online forum, it shall never be well with yougrin

you should have cc'd marrrrinne and the likes yet again now, and watch how they gonna make mockery of your supposed intellectgrin

olodo..mr gbagaun lordgrin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 6:28pm On Apr 26, 2018
postmann:

Edimolu, you're live is worthless!
free the dude and quote megrin

i have you in my grasp now, your life is a guile, a sole reflection of what a man must never become, you are a 40 year old adult but with the brains of a teenagergrin

you are a complete-duncegrin

bakayoko is edimolu, how do they even relate? this bastard will assume anything just to seem intelligent even though it makes him look stupid at the endgrin

bastardized son f a dying whôregrin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 6:31pm On Apr 26, 2018
BakaYoko999:
oyaaa leggooo,

now you know exactly what am talking about, mind you, that is exactly how his other faggôt thinksgrin

watch how he'd also conclude am you, he has the same brain might as postmanngrin

hahahahhhaaa
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 6:35pm On Apr 26, 2018
edimolu2:

you are a bastardized son, a sodomised one too, you quoted someone , directed your words at him thinking it was me, would it be wrong to ask " how you baited me"? you jave never excelled in anything attributed to the use of intellects, your stupidity is a communicable onegrin

by the way , had you not mentioned you baited me before i quoted you? so mr man, how did you bait me oooo, you can as well include bakayoko to the list of my monikers, pseudo intellectual duncegrin

you have never proven intelligent, being intelligent is not by thesauras , it is by fervent thinking, this aint the first time am making mockery of your brain might, you intelligence quotient is fastly tending towards zero

Suddenly, the BakaYoko999 got tongue tied and you're so desperate to prove you're not BakaYoko999 grin grin grin

Son of a wretched wooden chemist shop owner. May poverty settle on you and your family like morning dew settles on the green grass.

May the sun warm up your misfortune and the night preserve your misery in its coolness.

May each day yield dust and vapour for you because you failed to yield the call of men to be brave.

Spineless bastard!!!

#Coward

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 6:40pm On Apr 26, 2018
postmann:

Suddenly, the BakaYoko999 got tongue tied and you're so desperate to prove you're not BakaYoko999 grin grin grin

Son of a wretched wooden chemist shop owner. May poverty settle on you and your family like morning dew settles on the green grass.

May the sun warm up your misfortune and the night preserve your misery in its coolness.

May each day yield dust and vapour for you because you failed to yield the call of men to be brave.

Spineless bastard!!!

#Coward

shut up there, foolish man....am sure those you cc'd have been able to figure out your stupidity, you were dumb to have called him me, simply putgrin

mad fûckgrin

so because the dude chose not to reply your rants anymore means he is me, can you notice yet another dumb assertion of yours? why you and foolishness just parley like dis na?grin

is this a family thing?

hahaha

this emotional-rètard has gone on the defensive againgrin

e pain am diegrin

niccur your cursed don't mean shiiiiiaaaaaaatgrin

it only reflects your pains......so type some useless epistle boygrin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 6:41pm On Apr 26, 2018
postmann:

Single-testicled, spineless masquerade, the great JSS 2F failure and tramadol don. The sickle cell-ed ravaged, gameless dweeb. The agegunle mugu, aka "how can I reach you online" mugu! The charred-lip, drug addict and pseudo-intellectual, the plagiarist and serial reject. The marinee dumpee and bumbae snubbed, aka edimugu, edimolu edimolu2 edimolu3. May thunder destroy your papa wooden chemist shop and exhume your mama grave!!!

Christley
Lezz
Badbradley

Come see this fool who fell for my bait!!

Bwuahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;
noted!!! Apology not withstanding, a 3 day old moniker lunching into any brawl is as dubious as an alley prostitute claiming salvation!

And it all added up when he got no mention despite insulting the other miserable whelp whose life hasn't amounted to the economic worth of the polythene bag used in discarding his mother's placenta!

That was so out of character considering how he launched at christly initially when the dude said you weren't me.

Also notice how the phoney moniker insulted him lightly and avoided my question

Nice job. You're fulfilling his dreams having his greatest mentor-- whom he took time and pain to plagiarise his work-- do an exchange with him.

It is what every fan dreams of!

A dream come true!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 6:42pm On Apr 26, 2018
edimolu2:

oyaaa leggooo,

now you know exactly what am talking about, mind you, that is exactly how his other faggôt thinksgrin

watch how he'd also conclude am you, he has the same brain might as postmanngrin

hahahahhhaaa

Isn't this the person that called you a fool

The edimolu we know has the ego of a king. If you manage to ignore the guy, you'd never parley him.

But here he's your buddy you're quoting in friendly terms.

You're of an elementary intelligence. It was all a subterfuge. I was the "biggest" fool because I was persistent in destroying you. I was the real target in your creating the BakaYoko999 account.

There was no honorary way to get me off your back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 6:44pm On Apr 26, 2018
BadBradley:
noted!!! Apology not withstanding, a 3 day old moniker lunching into any brawl is as dubious as an alley prostitute claiming salvation!

And it all added up when he got no mention despite insulting the other miserable whelp whose life hasn't amounted to the economic worth of the polythene bag used in discarding his mother's placenta!

That was so out of character considering how he launched at christly initially when the dude said you weren't me.

Also notice how the phoney moniker insulted him lightly and avoided my question

Nice job. You're fulfilling his dreams having his greatest mentor-- whom he took time and pain to plagiarise his work-- do an exchange with him.

It is what every fan dreams of!

A dream come true!

You forgot to add big joe how he attached him for just saying "i see blood everywhere "
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 6:47pm On Apr 26, 2018
postmann:

Isn't this the person that called you a fool for fighting over a woman which he actually did

The edimolu we know has the ego of a king. If you manage to ignore the guy, you'd never parley him.

You're of an elementary intelligence. It was all a subterfuge. I was the "biggest" fool because I was persistent in destroying you. I was the real target in your creating the BakaYoko999 account.

you just think like me! grin grin grin

It will take till the coming of Christ for some people to mask hurt!

Especially inbred sicklers who threw their last hope on social media validation since the pendulum of thier real lives swings like the menstrual cycle of a woman abusing birth control pills! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 6:47pm On Apr 26, 2018
hahahahahahaha

i swear e dey good to laugh at person stupidity, especially if that person is in his early forties, see as i just dey rub belle since morninggrin

I have kept this clown glued to this thread since the third page, and he has attributed 3 monikers to me already, for starters , this aint a closed thread , anyone can view at anytime and comment and if that person does then it has to be edimolugrin

The same edimolu who has never run from a fight would quote with an alt, thats a hahaha joke, to what extent abeg?, perhaps you forget you are a midget, one worthy of no threat, so why should i hide? you see how diminutive your thoughts are?grin

shameless braggart, molested child, son of a dying whoreeegrin

bring me your best shot, make i scatter ya destiny, fast fast, olodo grin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 6:50pm On Apr 26, 2018
edimolu2:

shut up there, foolish man....am sure those you cc'd have been able to figure out your stupidity, you were dumb to have called him me, simply putgrin

mad fûckgrin

so because the dude chose not to reply your rants anymore means he is me, can you notice yet another dumb assertion of yours? why you and foolishness just parley like dis na?grin

is this a family thing?

hahaha

this emotional-rètard has gone on the defensive againgrin

e pain am diegrin

niccur your cursed don't mean shiiiiiaaaaaaatgrin

it only reflects your pains......so type some useless epistle boygrin

There are not a handful of trolls in this forum that can simultaneously play two handles. You don't belong in that class. Your sickle cell-ed brain will pack up due to overheating.

One has to retreat. The bakayoko999 has to do the retreating because the more he posts, the more he gives more clues to your dumbness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 6:53pm On Apr 26, 2018
postmann:

Isn't this the person that called you a fool

let me know when you heal

let me help you, bakay.oko/zand.ha/edim.olu/edimo.lu2/edi.molu3/zeelor.d/darkre.bel

that being said, lets get back to brawlingcheesy
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 6:53pm On Apr 26, 2018
postmann:

You forgot to add big joe how he attached him for just saying "i see blood everywhere "
hmmm! His brain was just too busy assimilating the blows, he wasn't able to be discreet grin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 7:03pm On Apr 26, 2018
postmann:

There are not a handful of trolls in this forum that can simultaneously play two handles. You don't belong in that class. Your sickle cell-ed brain will pack up due to overheating.

One has to retreat. The bakayoko999 has to do the retreating because the more he posts, the more he gives more clues to your dumbness.
lol....still laughing so wild at your stupidity, i knew that faggôt would further validate your stupidity thus revealing how demented both of you aregrin

it has never been to hard to figure out how much of a degenerate you both aregrin

so i would create an alt, then come to this thread and post this shiit, then i would also call myslef a pained fool for getting jealous of the girls le.zz has slept with? heheheheheh...this is just so laughablegrin and i would then give mar.rine a mention right?grin

then i will end my last sentence agreeing to what chri.sley had said "knowing me personally" right? this is the real definition of dumbnessgrin

intelligence is not that difficult you know, if you were an investigator, you would be poorer than a church mousegrin

BakaYoko999:
I think you are addressing the issue narrowly. The bone of contention here is lala247. From all the screenshots we have in this thread, lala247 and mar.inee keep reoccurring. We do not need anyone to tell us that they are the root cause of this issues. Now shroud said he has dated and slept with all the ladies edimolu has a crush on, that's enough to get edimolu angry. I call all of them big fools because only a fool will spend days fighting over something that doesn't bring money. I think the bigger fool of the three of them is the one bearing postmann, from the information so far, he has neither slept with or crushed on the girls shroud has used and dumped, he may not even be familiar with them judging from marinee's presence here few pages ago where she asked him to stop spamming her mentions. In all he seem to be fighting a battle which does not belong to him.

You may be right about all you have said about edimolu since you know him personally, he is a fool. Same with the other two big fools taking this thread to an unknown destination with diatribes.

so henceforth if you do not include bakayoko in the list of my monikers, then joy will never find your home, ah sweeerrri Gaaawdddgrin

so are you gonna drop your ill-articulated epistle or what? this your bakayoko mumuism is tiringly-boring ah sweargrin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BakaYoko999: 8:22pm On Apr 26, 2018
edimolu2:

mr bakayoko, i deliberately ignored your initial mention when you regarded me a fool for trying to put some miserable midgets in their placegrin

i do not grace people who throw cuss words with a mention except for the faggôt who just called you megrin

moreover i knew it was just a matter of time before you got to know who the biggest fool is, now you know who he is, i wish i could go on and on, but make i stopgrin

and as regards me crushing on lala, bro it never happened, the babe falsified it a lifetime ago, i could post you the link if you got lil minutes to spare!grin

this faggôts only say that to massage their depleted ego,ignore that bastard, leave am to me, i go finish the werey for yougrin
it's very clear now, the guy is truly a very big fool, I was accurate in my analysis. Any 3rd party watching from the sidelines will know he is an empty head.
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BakaYoko999: 8:30pm On Apr 26, 2018
postmann:

Edimolu, your life is worthless!

For you to call me edimolu it means you are the person he accused you of being, lezz. The truth is you can only make such allegations when you are guilty of same.

I take it that your insults are for edimolu, but I feel the strong need to insult you in like manner having mistaken me for him.

You shall die an unfulfilled man, your parents shall mourn you, your father shall run mad the minute he realises in the nearest future that you are not his blood, your mother shall be raped to death by thieves.

This prayer has been sealed by the blood of the lamb.
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 8:59pm On Apr 26, 2018
BadBradley:
you just think like me! grin grin grin

It will take till the coming of Christ for some people to mask hurt!

Especially inbred sicklers who threw their last hope on social media validation since the pendulum of thier real lives swings like the menstrual cycle of a woman busing birth control pills! grin

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 9:12pm On Apr 26, 2018
postmann:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!
bro how far? I dey online o! Live!!! I wan treat Chimamanda case for that rubbish interview she give Hilary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 9:27pm On Apr 26, 2018
BakaYoko999:

For you to call me edimolu it means you are the person he accused you of being, lezz. The truth is you can only make such allegations when you are guilty of same.

I take it that your insults are for edimolu, but I feel the strong need to insult you in like manner having mistaken me for him.

You shall die an unfulfilled man, your parents shall mourn you, your father shall run mad the minute he realises in the nearest future that you are not his blood, your mother shall be raped to death by thieves.

you keep ignoring this question:

where did Shroud state he has slept with the girls you mentioned. Failure to show proof or apologize will have those curses you hauled ricocheted back to you and your household to the last generation until the end of time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 9:34pm On Apr 26, 2018
BakaYoko999:

grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Foooooooooool!!!!

Your disgrace has gone epidemic!!! Edi-tramadol, edi-mugu, edi-sickler, marinee dumpee!

May cowardice spread over your family like weeds spread over an uncultivated field for being this lowly and spineless.

May you and your family be disinherited and blotted out from your community for being a dishonorable swine.

Your mother is dead. She died a wretched whòre. May a strong wild take your sisters and daughters to a land of unrest where they'd be forced to be sex slaves to soldiers who would take them in turns with their bodies stale from sweat.

May they bring children home from different men. And may this sign follow every woman born into your family until they are all wiped out from the face of the earth.

You took my bait, ineffectual monkey like you. Now look at you, the biggest embarrassment of a wannabe diss lord.

Criminal! Trying to place your hands where your wretched intellect can't reach.

Tell me, what would you not do for online recognition?

You came here and talked about how a girl beat you in SS1, how you were in JSS 2F, your low intelligence didn't alert you that that was an arm reserved for dullards.

You came and talked about how your mother was murdered.

You also asked for clues as to how a sickler like you can have a normal life.

You came here to ask for tips on how to get your dick functioning again through the use of tramadol, of which you landed unconscious in a hospital.

You asked harddon for help on how to toast a lady.

Your life, as wretched and dreary as a bad movie was played for all to see by your very own hands. And what exactly were you looking for? Online fame and recognition. Like an unfortunate version of Kim K who got no talent but needed to sell her own sex tape to hit stardom.

But you aint no Kim K. You're a charred-lip muderfuker and a dullard from down town agejunle.
cheesy grin grin grin

A mugu and a thief. A pretender and desperate drug addict. Nairaland became your last bus stop.

After all you found your intellectual lords here (lezz, tsom, postmann)
Your couch in drug abuse and weed smoking
And your helper in de-wuzzy-fication (harddon)

marinne dumpee, single-testicled reprobate. Fraudster and plagiarist! You're on horrible individual with so much vices.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 9:58pm On Apr 26, 2018
BadBradley:
you keep ignoring this question:

where did Shroud state he has slept with the girls you mentioned. Failure to show proof or apologize will have those curses you hauled ricocheted back to you and your household until the end of time.

The born bastard is edimolu. He's trying to set you up. Never at anytime you claimed to have slept with them.

He's quoting himself with the bakayoko999 handle after I've exposed him.

This is the 3rd time he created an alternate in order to use it to enter the furry. Making random post here and there to distract observers from his real motive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 10:02pm On Apr 26, 2018
BadBradley:
bro how far? I dey online o! Live!!! I wan treat Chimamanda case for that rubbish interview she give Hilary.

Maybe you should send me a link.
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 10:20pm On Apr 26, 2018
postmann:

Maybe you should send me a link.
not online but live!
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 10:22pm On Apr 26, 2018
BadBradley:
not online but live!
Ok. The radio program, i guess.
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 10:26pm On Apr 26, 2018
postmann:

The born bastard is edimolu. He's trying to set you up. Never at anytime you claimed to have slept with them.

He's quoting himself with the bakayoko999 handle after I've exposed him.

This is the 3rd time he created an alternate in order to use it to enter the furry. Making random post here and there to distract observers from his real motive.
that's why I asked him that question. Let's see how he responds!
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 10:29pm On Apr 26, 2018
BadBradley:
that's why I asked him that question. Let's see how he responds!

Let's see how he responds indeed. The food gone down the stomach can't come back to the plate.

The reťard saw your mentions but ignored it on purpose.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship / What Ganduje, Masari Discussed In Leaked Audio (Full Transcript) / Amaechi Shines At A Cowboy Dinner In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.