Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% - Politics (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% (45324 Views)

Governor Ganduje Slashes Political Appointees' Salaries By 50% / Gas Supply: Nigeria Looks Beyond Niger Delta, Targets North – Official / Debt Forces Nigeria Out Of 90 World Organizations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu(m): 7:01pm On Apr 24, 2018
postmann:

For misrepresenting my handle and age, may your life not stretch beyond 40 years.

May death find you at the eleventh hour of 39 years. May your children inherit your cognitive troubles and genotype disorder. May they best you in weed smoking.

May they be timid and lousy when approaching a woman and say like daddy in an online forum "how can i reach you offline?"
E pain amgrin emotional-bastard

niccur go cry to your mama, aint responsible for your misfortunes at age 40grin..

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu(m): 7:03pm On Apr 24, 2018
errandboy right nowgringringrin

dude be like, wetin i do eddy like this now, make this guy just free me nowgrin

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 7:06pm On Apr 24, 2018
edimolu3:

see this clownish morôn, always fast to assume his words hit me, while you stay glued typing endlessly, am at my base enjoying the company of a loved and cherished one and you expect words coming from a degenerate to pain me?grin

You must be dumber than your whôrish mothergrin

oya make i massage your lil ego, so errand boy, your words enter my body, e dey pain me dieeeeeeeeegrin happy now? mumu

oya post the other quotes now, get to digginggrin

remember time and money waits for no onegrin

If you're indeed enjoying the company of a loved and cherished one with all these concentration on your phone, then she must be as ugly as your mother.

You always put so much effort trying to sell a false image of yourself. And you reckon copying me would help you achieve that.

Boy, you're damn insecure. You know this deep within that's why you copy the works of others. You've adjudged yourself inadequate already.

Self-debasing loser!!!

Bwuahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 7:21pm On Apr 24, 2018
edimolu:
errandboy right nowgringringrin

dude be like, wetin i do eddy like this now, make this guy just free me nowgrin

You need more than an elementary display of pretence to pull this off. You need a monster size payload of arsenals to win this.

Now, shame has forced you to change your DP after i assaulted it with my powerful narrative.

You didn't replace it with another self portrait, you chose to hide your natural shotfalls, afraid my pen sword would rip it apart once again.

This is who you are:

A mugu with a matching facial expression

A cheap classless, dirtpoor sub-urban rodent trying by fire by force to dress stylish.

Your roadside grade t-shirt and glass.

A mugu will alway betray his class even when taken to paris.
grin grin grin

Now type me your trademark denials!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu(m): 7:48pm On Apr 24, 2018
postmann:

You more than an elementary display of pretence to pull this off. You're need a monster size payload of arsenals to win this.

Now, shame has forced you to change your DP after i assaulted it with my powerful narrative.

You didn't replace it with another self portrait, you choae to hide your natural shotfalls, afraid my pen sword would rip it apart once again.

This ia who you are:

A mugu with a matching expression
A cheap classless dirtpoor sub-urban rodent trying by fire by force to dress stylish.

grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Emotional-pussy craved iidiot you aregrin

you shift posts faster than you mama shifts pant for a quickiegrin

so now it is no longer plagiarism, it is now my picturegrin, see how unstable you are, you seem very agitated and confused and would type anything just to save facegrin

Ineffeminate urchins like you have not the right to question anyone's profile picture when you have foolishly embedded your pitiable-self in being anonymous, now before you come cry foul and bore me with "those who know you offline" and shii, i do not fûcking care, to me you are just a 40 year old rejected fool who finds pleasure in cc'ing people who give no heck about his pitiable existencecheesy

in order words, leave my pics as e be, my pictures , my page my business, never your concerngrin

Get to digging and post more quotes abeg, you this emotional bastardgrin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu(m): 7:57pm On Apr 24, 2018
This postmann aka errandboy would type anything just to assume relevance even though it makes him look stupid, dude still wouldn't mindgrin

imagine this faggôt yapping i changed my dp cos of him? you must be irredeemably stupid...you trolled with it in times past and when i decided the pics had exceeded its validity, i decided to put another, is it your picture? if you are so ugly, should you not churn more energy in questioning God rather than throw unreasonable and watery insults at people who are far better than you and have the balls to post how they lookgrin.

errandboy you are such a repulsive-hypocritegrin

This confused retârd dissed my dressing style, still went ahead to further reveal his foolishness by calling a mall, a saloongrin These ware signs of dementia, nothing elsegrin

by now you are wishing you never started thisgrin

i was gonna watch a match tonight, but babe convinced me not to, now i have your timegrin

you must post all those quotes oooogrin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu(m): 8:05pm On Apr 24, 2018
postmann:

You more than an elementary display of pretence to pull this off. You're need a monster size payload of arsenals to win this.

You didn't replace it with another self portrait, you choae to hide your natural[b]shotfalls[/b] afraid my pen sword would rip it apart once again.

This ia who you are:

A mugu with a matching expression
A cheap classless dirtpoor sub-urban rodent trying by fire by force to dress stylish.

grin grin grin

grin grin grin
God! i couldn't help but notice the numerous mistakes in this post, what is wrong errandboy?
is your brain purging out basic nutrients faster than humans breathe in oxygen?grin

what was that gibberish in your first paragraph?grin

i have not even started with your silly âss, by the time am done with you, you would think twice before making baseless boastsgrin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu(m): 8:23pm On Apr 24, 2018
postmann aka errandboygrin

you are what your moniker construes? you have run more errands than any nairalander i have ever knowngrin

visiting different dead threads and posting them here reflects your name, i guess you have a job afterall, i was wrong to have called you jobless, my badgrin

so errandboy, could you do few runs and post some quotes before i hit the sheetsgrin

emotional pussy-crazed biiaaaaatchhhgrin

see as i dey bully the bastardgrin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu(m): 8:24pm On Apr 24, 2018
postmann, stop faking busy ooo, we both know this is the only arena where you can assume to be what you are not in realitygrin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu(m): 8:31pm On Apr 24, 2018
postmann, it shan't be well with you, if you do not see your boast till the very endgrin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu(m): 8:40pm On Apr 24, 2018
postmann aka errandboy, what manner of 40 year old man cc's people thinking they'd come back you up, yet they ignored you like a plaguegrin

you are a pitiable and pathetic soul.... no one gives a heck about this brawl, a lady even cautioned you never to give her a mention anymore, but like a shameless midget, you still cc'd her, so has any of them graced your mention? calling you shameless is an understatement , in due time I'd figure out what best defines your misfortunesgrin

odegrin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 8:43pm On Apr 24, 2018
edimolu:

Emotional-pussy craved iidiot you aregrin

I've told you you make a bad bedfellow with grammar. Your grammar is so bad, it makes yoruba sound posh.
edimolu:

you shift posts faster than you mama shifts pant for a quickiegrin

If your mother wasn't getting penile snack from a young yahoo guy how did you think she was able to offset the accumulation of local taxes on your father's wooden chemist shop? Nigger, don't know shìt!

Abeodun, his name was. He used to scrap your mother's pussy walls like a goat scrap his back on a tree. Rough and brutal, that's how he liked it.
grin grin grin

edimolu:

so now it is no longer plagiarism, it is now my picturegrin, see how unstable you are, you seem very agitated and confused and would type anything just to save facegrin

Imma chest master player. I got you where i want you. While you take a mental blow and complain and rant like a troubled narcotics patient, I watch from my psychological goggles with a wry smile.
grin grin grin

You're a like a house of cards. Your foundation, like your genes are weak. And so is your family background. These insecurities are the underlying current behind your aggression. The most insecure people use aggression as a smokescreen to hide their insecurities. Psychology 101, boy!

edimolu:
Ineffeminate urchins like you have not the right to question anyone's profile picture when you have foolishly embedded in being anonymous, now before you come cry foul and bore me with "those who know you offline" and shii, i do not fûcking care, to me you are just a 40 year old rejected fool who finds pleasure in cc'ing people who give no heck about his pitiable existencecheesy

in order words, leave my pics as e be, my pictures , my page my business, never your concerngrin

Get to digging and post more quotes abeg, you this emotional bastardgrin

Now, you've invented a new edi-gargon "ineffeminate". grin grin grin

No matter how hard you try to hold the pretence, you wouldn't succeed anymore than your mom succeeded in keeping her pussy walls free from Abeodun's penile grazing
grin grin grin

And you know I'm anonymous? Doesn't this confession make you the biggest simpleton ever!!!

No, you must continue in your shameless pretence that I'm lezz. You have to continue in that line, else you'd look far more stupid than your father looked when he released that watery, deficient sperm that formed an ignoble idiot like you.

And your pic, that's one of the many errors you made here along side your making your genotype public knowledge and your mother's death too. Including being a JSS 2F failure and whimp who got beaten by a girl.

See, i don't have to be too imaginative when putting you in your place.

You made it easy with your attention deficit syndrome that caused you to spill the bean of your personal and family traumas.

Mumu! Mugu! Iti bolibo!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Bwuahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu(m): 8:53pm On Apr 24, 2018
postmann:

I've told you you make a bad bedfellow with grammar. Your grammar is so bad, it makes yoruba sound posh.

If your mother wasn't getting penile snack from a young yahoo guy how didn't you think she was able to offset the accumulation of local taxes on your father's wooden chemist shop? Nigger, don't know shìt!

Abeodun, his name was. He used to scrap your mother's pussy walls like a goat scrap his back on a tree. Rough and brutal, that's how he liked it.
grin grin grin

Imma chest master player. I got you where i want you. While you take a mental blow and complain and rant like a troubled narcotics patient, I watch from my psychological goggles with a wry smile.
grin grin grin

You're a like a house of cards. Your foundation, like your genes are weak. And so is your family background. These insecurities are the underlying current behind your aggression. The most insecure people use aggression as a smokescreen to hide their insecurities. Psychologyy 101, boy!

No matter how hard you try to hold the pretence, you wouldn't succeed anymore than your mom succeeded in keeping her pussy walls free from Abeodun's penile grazing
grin grin grin

And you know I'm anonymous? Doesn't this confession makes you the biggest simpleton ever!!!

No, you must continue in your shameless pretence that I'm lezz. You have to continue in that line, else you'd look far more stupid than your father looked when he released that watery, deficient sperm that formed an ignoble idiot like you.

And your pic, that's one of the many errors you made here along side your making your genotype public knowledge and your mother's death too. Including being a JSS 2F failure and whimp who got beaten by a girl.

See, i don't have to be too imagiative when putting you in your place.

You made it easily with your attention deficit syndrome that caused you to spill the bean of your personal and family traumas.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
trash as usual, errandboy get to digging and stop disgracing that bastard that sired yougrin

can't you successfully make a rebuttal without silly mistakes?grin

emotional bastard, dude be wan crygrin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu(m): 8:57pm On Apr 24, 2018
postmann aka errandboy, keep them errands goinggrin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 8:57pm On Apr 24, 2018
edimolu:

trash as usual, errandboy get to digging and stop disgracing that bastard that sired yougrin

can't you successfully make a rebuttal without silly mistakes?grin

emotional bastard, dude be wan crygrin
;

BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu(m): 9:00pm On Apr 24, 2018
postmann:

;

hehehe, see this one quoting with a laugh, this baba is already running mad ooogrin

that reminds me, why did you not laugh puting the "j" as in hahahahahajajajajajaj, olodo burukugrin

Guy yhu boring dieeeegrin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 9:06pm On Apr 24, 2018
postmann:

If your mother wasn't getting penile snack from a young yahoo guy how did you think she was able to offset the accumulation of local taxes on your father's wooden chemist shop? Nigger, don't know shìt!

grin grin grin

grin grin grin

You're a like a house of cards. Your foundation, like your genes are weak. And so is your family background. These insecurities are the underlying current behind your aggression. The most insecure people use aggression as a smokescreen to hide their insecurities. Psychology 101, boy!

grin grin grin

And you know I'm anonymous? Doesn't this confession make you the biggest simpleton ever!!!

See, i don't have to be too imaginative when putting you in your place.

You made it easily with your attention deficit syndrome that caused you to spill the bean of your personal and family traumas.

Chaiiii! But why this savage scalping? Just why ?
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 9:07pm On Apr 24, 2018
postmann:

;

you aren't watching the match? Liverpool is replicating your murderous tendencies here on Roma!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu(m): 8:28am On Apr 25, 2018
Postmann aka errandboy, what really happened here, you lost focus and became so emotional!..
what manner of man lets his emotions get a hold of him? grin...

Don't you think it is time you ran some errands? it shall never be well with you if you either throw the victim card or claim being busy offlinegrin

postmann:

For misrepresenting my handle and age, may your life not stretch beyond 40 years.

May death find you at the eleventh hour of 39 years. May your children inherit your cognitive troubles and genotype disorder. May they best you in weed smoking.

May they be timid and lousy when approaching a woman and say like daddy in an online forum "how can i reach you offline?"
The werey be dey crygrin

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu(m): 8:47am On Apr 25, 2018
Esteemed ladies and gents, do crave my indulgence as i swing before you the doors to the great theater of shame. The principal actor being one edimolu edimolu2 and edimolu3, who's nairaland's foremost Tramadol-assisted, erectile dysfunctional degenerate. He lifts my phrases like a shoplifter. This intellectual fraud and human xerox copies theworks of others in his desperation to place himself beyond his intellectual limit.
Cc: ader.ola15
daco.vajr
mari.inee
ikillfo.ols
hitted
tso.m
saf.iaa/safia.aa
Beni.ta/beni.ta2
sexyce.line

postmann aka errandboy!

choi, see FIPA, Hahahahahahaha, this goes down as the most pathetic cry for vindication i have ever come acrossgrin

A 40 year old man cc'ing people he is far older than ,yet being ignored like a plaguegrin

hahahahahahaha, This is disgraceful, what could be more embarrassing than seeking for backup/vindication yet being rejected, a lady even warned you never to mention her anymoregrin

i can't begin to imagine the kind of self-pity and unhappiness accompanied with the disappointment that was etched on your face upon sighting thatgrin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu(m): 8:59am On Apr 25, 2018
postmann the bastardized-loner, one who is still caught grappling with myriads of intellectual challengesgrin

You get mind ah sweargrin

This was a brawl and like the past ones could have ended with everyone getting past it and moving ongrin

But a demented faggôt like you thought otherwise and felt he could threaten me on a forum that aint hisgrin

You are an adult yet with the brain might of a child, You are capital D" Dumb, you have been cooped up in the atmosphere of stupidity that it now defines yougrin

i won't pity yougrin

you asked for thisgrin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu(m): 9:12am On Apr 25, 2018

Now is the time you run some errands boygrin

i might get brick-bats for doing this, but i do not care, as long as it puts you in your place, it is a win-win situationgrin

incompetent-bastardgrin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu(m): 9:20am On Apr 25, 2018
I wonder how a 40 year old like postmann, oops errandboy could be foolish enough to announce his presence on an online forum, begging people to welcome himcheesy

it sure means one thing, nairaland is your life, your backbone, without it you are nothing, engaging in e-brawls is your valid definition of being successful in lifegrin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 10:53am On Apr 25, 2018
@edimolu edimolu2 edimolu3

What do you want from me, sneaking up on my mention like a treasure hunter looking for his lost glory?
undecided undecided undecided

5 unreplied mentions from you in a short interval testify to your wounded and crushed spirit. Your squealing my sobriquet with your bloodstained mouth isn't going to bind your broken jaw.

What's this? 10 mentions from you in reaction to 1 post from me! That's the difference between us. You're one-tenth the man I am. Had i been from your lineage, I'll be the one you present the head of the antelope you caught in the wild.

Yeah, I'm Muhammed Ali. I give you provocative jabs and your frustration gets the better of you. You scream in utter frustration, desperate for a rematch, but you're no match for me.

You're an easy lay. Finding your rectum is as easy as unlocking my Sammy Note 5. I left a gapping hole there like a tornado missile.

You getting emotional and desperate like a jilted bìtch. I'm postmann, the author of your pain. I drained you like the harmattan drains The Lake Chad.

This isn't just about sheer force, this is mental and psychological and I tinker with your moods and you swing like a hopless pendulum. You're hovering around my mentions looking for your lost glory, I'm sorry but i killed it like your uncle did your mom.

Let me be for I've served my purpose. Like Trump, this is mission accomplished. No beefs, no hating. This is business. Ask around and they'll tell you I'm the hired assassin. Your blood on my hands, the money in the bank

Anything for lezz, the general with double honour.

Now get lost.
cool
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 11:51am On Apr 25, 2018
postmann:

Koooooooseeee!!!! Wickedness!!! Na this kind cuss dey follow person like shirt for back. www.nairaland.com/attachments/7025004_screenshot201804251148521_jpege1ad0b34f88c2f64e131827b418ab2f7

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 11:54am On Apr 25, 2018
postmann:

What do you want from me, sneaking up on my mention like a treasure hunter looking for his lost glory?

5 unreplied mentions from you in a short interval testify to your wounded and crushed spirit. Your squealing my sobriquet with your bloodstained mouth isn't going to bind your broken jaw.

What's this? 10 mentions from you in reaction to 1 post from me! That's the difference between us. You're one-tenth the man I am. Had i been from your lineage, I'll be the one you present the head of the antelope you caught in the wild.

Yeah, I'm Muhammed Ali. I give you provocative jabs and your frustration gets the better of you. You scream in utter frustration, desperate for a rematch, but you're no match for me.

You're an easy lay. Finding your rectum is as easy as unlocking my Sammy Note 5. I left a gapping hole there like a tornado missle.

You getting emotional and desperate like a jilted bìtch. I'm postmann, the author of your pain. I drained you like the harmattan drains The Lake Chad.

This isn't just about sheer force, this is mental and psychological and I tinker with your moods and you swing like a hopless pendulum. You're hovering around my mentions looking for your lost glory, I'm sorry but i killed it like your uncle did your mom.

Let me be for I've served my purpose. Like Trump, this is mission accomplished. No beefs, no hating. This is business. Ask around and they'll tell you I'm the hired assassin. Your blood on my hands, the money in the bank

Now get lost.
cool
As brutal as it is classic and intelligent and constructive.

Chaiiii! Wetin person no go see. www.nairaland.com/attachments/7025050_screenshot201804251157411_jpeg65c69409a41cb9a2465c47117a789ab5

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu3: 12:55pm On Apr 25, 2018
postmann:

You're an easy lay. Finding your rectum is as easy as unlocking my Sammy Note 5. I left a gapping hole there like a tornado missile.

Now get lost.
cool
Please clap for him, he has said something of worthcheesy
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu3: 1:02pm On Apr 25, 2018
Postmann, you must be dumber than your whôring mother to think i'd let you off so easily, your brain must be phelgm-infested to think you could make a boast and i'd let it sly, just like that?grin

Even that retârded bumb.ae obsessed faggôt knows better than to lay boast as regards giving me 50 mentions, i let you do your thing, you kept spamming my 3 monikers like a foolish man, now the same is being served to you you on a platter , rather than take your beating like a man, you telling me boring stories of life's harshness towards you, God go punish your papa grin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2018

You lost this brawl the moment you mentioned trolling me with 50 mentions hence spamming my 3 monikers, that makes 150 mentions, well for starters , i understand the need for attention, not like you got something going on for you offlinegrin

You are a dependent fighter, just like that pot-bellied idiot with a militant head, you lack the mental strength to take this on with me, i will floor and flaw you without remorsegrin

in verbal fitness, i have schooled you more counts than your poor dad ever did, in intellectual capability, i have more knowledge than the whole of your wretched generation combinedgrin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 1:18pm On Apr 25, 2018
postmann aka errandboy

should you not ask yourself why i ignored lezz and came after you? for the very first time, the dude used his brains by not trolling me, what manner of 40 year old gets so obsessed with posting several past quotes, are you so intellectually spent and bankrupt, you would seek solace under another man's blanket? hahahahhaha, it makes you a ballless hypocritegrin

Next time, you would think properly before laying mumu boasts, i won't pity you, trolling you is more fun than i anticipatedgrin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 1:21pm On Apr 25, 2018
postmann aka errandboy

first to do no dey pain, second to do dey enter blood, i stood aback smiling to myself when you were squealing here and there threatening me, i was like shey this mumu know who i be sha?grin

God don catch you todaygrin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 1:51pm On Apr 25, 2018
edimolu3:
Postmann, you must be dumber than your whôring mother to think i'd let you off so easily, your brain must be phelgm-infested to think you could make a boast and i'd let it sly, just like that?grin

Even that retârded bumb.ae obsessed faggôt knows better than to lay boast as regards giving me 50 mentions, i let you do your thing, you kept spamming my 3 monikers like a foolish man, now the same is being served to you you on a platter , rather than take your beating like a man, you telling me boring stories of life's harshness towards you, God go punish your papa grin

What do I call this? The volcanic spurts of anger from a man cut down to size, outclassed and stripped!

Your dignity was taken by the brilliance of my sword.

Journey well in your wailing and lamentations. You can twirl and twitch like a restless market bìtch for all I care, but once fùcked, you can't be unfùcked.

And I found your rectum defenceless like Chibok town, and I took my time pummeling and lacerating each sinew and anal ligament while you squeal like a tormented pig!
cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (30) (Reply)

Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State / Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts / Innoson Company Deliver Made-in-Nigeria Vehicles To Sierra Leone (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.