Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

My Husband Does Not Like Having Sex Through The Opening God Made For It - Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Does Not Like Having Sex Through The Opening God Made For It - Lady (4284 Views)

Why Do I Feel Like Having Sex Everyday? / No Guy Can Actually F*ck A Girl Till Her Leg Shake, We Fake It’– Lady Says: / 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Does Not Like Having Sex Through The Opening God Made For It - Lady by Davidospy: 6:46am On Apr 04, 2018
A Nigerian lady identified as Sandra Nkeiru has taken to her facebook page to recount a complaint by her friend who has been married for two years. According to her, the husband has refused to use the opening made by God during sexual intercourse

She wrote;

"A woman friend of my complained to me that since she got married with her husband which is two years now that her hubby does not like having sex with her through the opening God made for sex instead He prefer sex through the anus and they are looking for fruit of the womb and she want to know whether it's possible to conceive through that way I told her am not sure but let's hear from other people pls no insult she needs help thanks"

source: http://www.wakawoman.com/help-my-husband-does-not-like-having-s-ex-through-the-opening-god-made-for-it-woman-laments/

Re: My Husband Does Not Like Having Sex Through The Opening God Made For It - Lady by Mutemenot(m): 6:51am On Apr 04, 2018
grin
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Having Sex Through The Opening God Made For It - Lady by oyatmicah(m): 6:58am On Apr 04, 2018
is like u don't have sense abi, when u start leaking, maybe sense will fall on u DAT its really ur life dats gonna b messed up and not his
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Having Sex Through The Opening God Made For It - Lady by jdluv(f): 6:59am On Apr 04, 2018
the guy is sick But she would have seen signs before marryin him.....She can get pregnant now Afterall virgin mary self get belle
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Having Sex Through The Opening God Made For It - Lady by nero2face: 7:23am On Apr 04, 2018
The man is possessed...

1 Like

Re: My Husband Does Not Like Having Sex Through The Opening God Made For It - Lady by thesicilian: 7:25am On Apr 04, 2018
Professionally speaking, I'll say the only way she can get pregnant through anal sex is if she creates a new passageway between the anus and her womb.
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Having Sex Through The Opening God Made For It - Lady by highqueen(f): 7:27am On Apr 04, 2018
shocked
unbelievable,things people see in marriage.

God know how that woman's anus will look like now.lipsrsealed
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Having Sex Through The Opening God Made For It - Lady by CAPSLOCKED: 7:35am On Apr 04, 2018

HE LIKES ANAL, AND SHE'S COMPLAINING?

SHE SHOULD BE GLAD HE'S YET TO DEMAND THAT THEY EAT EACH OTHER'S A$$. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Husband Does Not Like Having Sex Through The Opening God Made For It - Lady by Kentnickole(m): 7:36am On Apr 04, 2018
Davidospy:
A Nigerian lady identified as Sandra Nkeiru has taken to her facebook page to recount a complaint by her friend who has been married for two years. According to her, the husband has refused to use the opening made by God during sexual intercourse

She wrote;

"A woman friend of my complained to me that since she got married with her husband which is two years now that her hubby does not like having sex with her through the opening God made for sex instead He prefer sex through the anus and they are looking for fruit of the womb and she want to know whether it's possible to conceive through that way I told her am not sure but let's hear from other people pls no insult she needs help thanks"
i'm thinking that opening is slacked already. The anus is now tighter than the vjay
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Having Sex Through The Opening God Made For It - Lady by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 04, 2018
Can't she refuse? must you oblige?
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Having Sex Through The Opening God Made For It - Lady by donstan18: 8:04am On Apr 04, 2018
highqueen:
shocked
unbelievable,things people see in marriage.

I can feel how that woman's anus will be right now. lipsrsealed

You can feel it?,so you know how it feels?

So many girls here de fvck for anus oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Does Not Like Having Sex Through The Opening God Made For It - Lady by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 04, 2018
Funny Headline!

If He Wants To Do Only Anal then Tell Him no Problem but On One Condition, he Must Allow You Drive Cucumber into His Anus until You Are Satisfied... Thats Fair Enough...

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Does Not Like Having Sex Through The Opening God Made For It - Lady by UDUJ(m): 8:07am On Apr 04, 2018
To the question on if she can get pregnant from anal sex. Generally speaking, the answer is "no." However, it's not as clear-cut as you might think.

Very simply, pregnancy occurs when a male's sperm fertilizes a female's egg. This occurs when a man ejaculates semen, which contains sperm, into a woman's vagina. The sperm then move into the uterus, where they fertilize an egg if they find one. If a man ejaculates into a woman's rectum during anal sex, no pregnancy can occur since human eggs only reside in a woman's reproductive tract.

However, because the anus and the vaginal opening are located close to each other, it's possible – though unlikely -- semen could inadvertently be deposited near the vaginal opening, which could lead to pregnancy. For example, if a man ejaculates outside the rectum during anal sex, the semen could be deposited on the woman's vulva (the outer area of the vagina). If any of this semen made its way into the vagina, the sperm could possibly make its way into the uterus and fertilize an egg.

However, this scenario is unlikely. The odds of a single sperm fertilizing an egg are low even when semen is deposited directly into the vagina. It's even less likely a sperm residing outside the vagina would be successful.

Re: My Husband Does Not Like Having Sex Through The Opening God Made For It - Lady by highqueen(f): 8:09am On Apr 04, 2018
donstan18:

You can feel it?,so you know how it feels?

So many girls here de fvck for anus oo
lol,I know some of you will misunderstand me,lemme go and modify before you use me score likes.
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Having Sex Through The Opening God Made For It - Lady by Timagex(m): 8:22am On Apr 04, 2018
The man preferred the other hole grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Does Not Like Having Sex Through The Opening God Made For It - Lady by donstan18: 8:29am On Apr 04, 2018
highqueen:

lol,I know some of you will misunderstand me,lemme go and modify before you use me score likes.

Naso

Re: My Husband Does Not Like Having Sex Through The Opening God Made For It - Lady by highqueen(f): 8:30am On Apr 04, 2018
donstan18:

Naso
lool.tongue
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Having Sex Through The Opening God Made For It - Lady by farano(f): 8:41am On Apr 04, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Having Sex Through The Opening God Made For It - Lady by Buharimustgo: 8:53am On Apr 04, 2018
Her husband is a gay

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Does Not Like Having Sex Through The Opening God Made For It - Lady by believeucan: 9:21am On Apr 04, 2018
wonders shall never end
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Having Sex Through The Opening God Made For It - Lady by khiaa(f): 9:36am On Apr 04, 2018
The husband is definitely GAY. undecided How dumb can this chick be! grin
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Having Sex Through The Opening God Made For It - Lady by Truckpusher(m): 9:42am On Apr 04, 2018
khiaa:
I would refer to him as an explorer and not a cocksuccker. tongue

1 Like

Re: My Husband Does Not Like Having Sex Through The Opening God Made For It - Lady by tallskinnyperv(m): 12:26pm On Apr 04, 2018
farano:
Hmmmm
u look like someone that would love rimming cheesy
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Having Sex Through The Opening God Made For It - Lady by BossLaifay(f): 12:27pm On Apr 04, 2018
Immature people everywhere! You are married but asking if you can get pregnant through anal sex? shocked when you won't listen in biology class or do simple research online.
#teamsexuallychaste
#teamtightpussy
#teamvirginbride
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Having Sex Through The Opening God Made For It - Lady by amakadihot87(f): 12:55pm On Apr 04, 2018
Stop it at once before you develop haemorrhoids .then you will know that pain pass pain
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Having Sex Through The Opening God Made For It - Lady by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 04, 2018
Hope the guy came in from Malaysia?
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Having Sex Through The Opening God Made For It - Lady by Offpoint: 1:28pm On Apr 04, 2018
That's what happens when a gay gets married to the opposite sex.
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Having Sex Through The Opening God Made For It - Lady by Opentokwowledge: 1:53pm On Apr 04, 2018
She won't say she has a bend down select aka run through pussee that has been battered, worn and let loose from over-stretching by anything that answers Deek prior to her marriage to her innocent huzband oh. undecided
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Having Sex Through The Opening God Made For It - Lady by Kelly2713(m): 3:47pm On Apr 04, 2018
lipsrsealed

Re: My Husband Does Not Like Having Sex Through The Opening God Made For It - Lady by Next2Bezee(m): 4:07pm On Apr 04, 2018
khiaa:

Who told you? That's a funny conclusion. Some people prefer anal (female anus only grin ) same way some prefer mouth action.

It's like concluding that if a girl likes her guy eating her out, then she's a lesbian.
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Having Sex Through The Opening God Made For It - Lady by khiaa(f): 10:35pm On Apr 04, 2018
Truckpusher:
I would refer to him as an explorer and not a cock sucker. tongue

Exploring is experimenting, doing something occasionally but the girl said that her husband only wants anal sex and avoids the vagina completely. She will be wearing diapers soon. If she had any common sense which she doesn't, hence ask (can a woman get pregnant through the anal) she would make her husband seek help or divorce him and get herself a mentally healthy man.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Does Not Like Having Sex Through The Opening God Made For It - Lady by Martin0(m): 10:42pm On Apr 04, 2018
khiaa:

Exploring is experimenting, doing something occasionally but the girl said that her husband only wants anal sex and avoids the vagina completely. She will be wearing diapers soon. If she had any common sense which she doesn't, hence ask (can a woman get pregnant through the anal) she would make her husband seek help or divorce him and get herself a mentally healthy man.

have actually been wondering what pleasure is derived from sex, but honestly I most say this hear, I used to have this friend in school then she always preach about anal sex and her friends are all fan to anal sex, they are made of two Kenyan girls and one Benin Republic girl.

The reason why I said that is because, I actually wanna know what kinda ladies could we describe them as. lesbians or what, again they don't act like they are lesbians.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Konji Material!curvy Model Flaunts Her Big Behind And Curve In New Photos / Stripper Falls Naked From High Pole While Dancing / Bridesmaids Steals Show At Wedding Reception With Their Huge Boobs [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.