Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

6 Foolish Actions Men Should Stop - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Foolish Actions Men Should Stop (3949 Views)

Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love / 10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Foolish Actions Men Should Stop by menvocate(m): 7:09am On Apr 04, 2018
Without much talk,

1. Staring at women: that level of perversion is so strong that many women now see a simple glance as a desire to stare at them. Now, men can’t appreciate women’s beauty because of some people’s love for staring. Stop the act of ‘lookery’
Funny enough, when certain men see some other men staring at women they mock them also; yet, men have not really trained themselves to hold to their gaze and that in itself is a cause for disgrace.

2. Disrespecting women: many men make it their duty to disrespect their women or women generally.
Some husbands are so careless that they abuse their women in the public or talk to them bashfully.
Some men also are always in the form of not trying to take rubbish from woman because they are the head. So they disrespect them. No.
More so, a man is only the head of the family in his nuclear family and no where else. You’re not the head of your brother’s family.
Women are humans too, prone to emotions and are worthy of respect anywhere. And that goes to showing men respect too. Why must you show how rude you’re to display your power.

3. Shouting out foolish words: men are known to appreciate women, but when the words you shout are words that place women in the status of sex object, something is definitely wrong. Stop! Stop! Just stop it. It’s a big no no especially for educated men.
Let the Alphamale in you make you see things in the way a real man would. A lion doesn’t involve itself in roaring for fun.

4: Reaching out to Ex: this is one other foolish thing some men do that allows women to generalise about men’s insensitivity and foolishness.
No matter how much you loved your ex, never return to ask for her show of affection when she is a relationship. Please, what would you have done? Would you have left your new girlfriend for your ex too?
No woman is the best in the world. Every woman is unique in her own way and it will do you real good to sit with the one you have chosen and not making the relationship look like a adumbration, like a representation of the last one as if you’re hoping your Ex will come. Broa, she is not coming. Even if she comes, especially when the break up was initiated by her, let her know you’re not a yo-yo that will be dangled from left to right.
You’re a man whose focus is always fixed on the future and that future is with your new girlfriend.

5. Beating women: beating of women is a habit that everyone should curb in boys. Some parents always shout at their boys whenever a girl beats him and make him look weak, flaming his desire to be a champion in wrestling.
Many men have shamed men. You have represented men in a bad light by beating women. Are your emotions stronger than you? I thought every adult should have dropped that for the children. If you have beaten a woman before, please stop.
You’re disgracing all the other men in the world. We need good representations.
6. Rape: this is one thing that everybody is fighting for. This is one aspect Menvocate hope to curb by dealing with the men.
And here we stop… Phew!
Have anything to add, drop in the comment below?
Women: how does your husband control his anger around you, come tell…
What other things have men done to disgrace us?

mynd44
lasticlalala

https://menvocate./2018/04/04/5-foolish-actions-men-should-stop/

1 Like

Re: 6 Foolish Actions Men Should Stop by eezeribe(m): 7:10am On Apr 04, 2018
A pussy has just spoken... other pussys would like this thread.

6 Likes

Re: 6 Foolish Actions Men Should Stop by swiz123(m): 7:10am On Apr 04, 2018
To counter this I'd say,

1.staring: women should learn to dress decently, to avoid unnecessary attention. You can't put your boobs on display like that coper on front page, or your side boobs like c'cee and expect I not to stare.

2 disrespecting women : women should learn to behave. Some of them are so annoying that you can't help but insult them.

3 shouting out foolish words : well, that depends on what's foolish to you. What you find foolish is relative to what others think of it.

4 reaching out to ex: There is nothing wrong in trying correct our mistakes. Even if she's dating, there is still nothing wrong in trying.

5 beating women : Real men don't beat women, but real men don't take beatings from a woman and remain calm. Few days ago, someone brought a case to us here on nairaland that his wife hospitalized him with 3 manual resetting slaps. we the chief judge on nl concluded that he is a sissy.

6 rape : rape is bad quite alright, but women should stop leading us on, cos some of us have high libidos.However,there is no justification for rape.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Foolish Actions Men Should Stop by highqueen(f): 7:12am On Apr 04, 2018
nice one

1 Like

Re: 6 Foolish Actions Men Should Stop by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 04, 2018
OP no provoke me O!
Re: 6 Foolish Actions Men Should Stop by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 04, 2018

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Foolish Actions Men Should Stop by CAPSLOCKED: 7:15am On Apr 04, 2018

STARING : THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH STARING AT PEOPLE. BUT "DON'T TOUCH ".

DISRESPECTING WOMEN : I BELIEVE THAT RESPECT MUST BE EARNED, AND IT SHOULD BE RECIPROCATED.

SHOUTING OUT FOOLISH WORDS: LOL, ONLY FOOLS ACT LIKE THIS. DON'T GENERALIZE US ALL PLEASE.

REACHING OUT TO EX: THIS DOESN'T QUALIFY TO BE ON THE LIST. THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO BROKE UP ONLY TO MAKE UP MANY YEARS LATER. FROM MY EXPERIENCE WOMEN REACH OUT TO THEIR EXS MORE THAN MEN DO.
REACHING OUT TO AN EX CAN CAUSE TROUBLES IN A RELATIONSHIP, BUT NOT ALWAYS.

BEATING WOMEN : THE ONLY TIMES WOMEN SHOULD BE BEATEN IS WHEN PLAYING FIFA. IF YOU WON'T BEAT HER MORE THAN 15-0, DON'T EVEN ATTEMPT.

RAPE: IS COMPLETELY UNJUSTIFIABLE, IT'S A TYPE OF TERRORISM THAT SHOULDN'T BE NEGLECTED. SUCH TERRORISTS FOUND GUILTY SHOULD BE HUNG WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT.

CASE CLOSED.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Foolish Actions Men Should Stop by thesicilian: 7:18am On Apr 04, 2018
Why should we stop staring at women?
Re: 6 Foolish Actions Men Should Stop by donstan18: 7:19am On Apr 04, 2018
1:When a man stares at a woman, an asslicking Op will call it perversion......But when a woman stares at a man, he'll call it 'Greenlight'
cheesy

2: When a man talks harshly to a woman in public, an asslicking Op will call it disrespecting and domestic abuse.....But when a woman does the same, he'll say the man should be a gentle man and pamper the woman. The annoying thing is that even ladies who don't know how to greet their parents when they see them will still crave for respect from a man who she offers nothing but sex cheesy

3: An asslicking Op said men are known to appreciate women and not to see them as sex object when we all know that the only thing 98% of them can offer a man is to spread their legs at any given corner just for money, the only place their leg can peacefully close is in their grave.
cheesy

4: He said men shouldn't reach out to exes, I agree with him.
cheesy

5: When a man beat a woman, an asslicking Op will tag him weakling and a woman beater.....But when a woman does the same, she'll be called 'Weaker vessel' and the man will be expected to play gentle.
cheesy

6: When a man rapes a woman, he'll be penalized and charged.....But when a woman rapes a man, an asslicking OP will say it wasn't rape, that a woman can't rape a man because she's the weaker vessel.
cheesy

In total, any e-goat feminist that is pretending and hiding behind a male moniker to create this thread.

*May sense never depart from you this year cheesy
*May the man who broke your heart never see peace cheesy
*May you minimize and reduce the way you spread your legs to avoid more heartbreak cheesy
*May you be like your mum and stop hating on men cheesy

I can even see her real female moniker parading the thread cheesy grin , I can't stop laughing grin all these ladies that can't even afford g-string pant can be funny cheesy

11 Likes

Re: 6 Foolish Actions Men Should Stop by Olalan(m): 7:20am On Apr 04, 2018
Nice points OP, but funny thing is most girls tend not to like guys that seem cool, they tag them boring and sometimes weaklings
Re: 6 Foolish Actions Men Should Stop by highqueen(f): 7:21am On Apr 04, 2018
Olalan:
Nice points OP, but funny thing is most girls tend not to like guys that seem cool, they tag them boring and sometimes weaklings
says who??

I'm attracted to reserved guys,my spec they are!
likes attract each other biko,stop this generalization.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Foolish Actions Men Should Stop by highqueen(f): 7:22am On Apr 04, 2018
AntiBrutus:
Nairaland menist won't like this thread grin
They be like "OP is pussywhiped"

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6926058_6923237img20180311205850139jpegcde430c1e90bc23ebe644160f52f4f91_jpeg_jpeg4ba7ed19c2547baff685d7a1f8d2943f

they are coming to call op pussyniqqa.cheesy

1 Like

Re: 6 Foolish Actions Men Should Stop by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 04, 2018
highqueen:

they are coming to call op pussyniqqa.cheesy

OP, has broken one unwritten code.
If you know...you know.

1 Like

Re: 6 Foolish Actions Men Should Stop by sprinter101(m): 7:27am On Apr 04, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

SO 6 OF THE MOST IMPORTANT THING MEN SHOULD STOP IS CENTERED AROUND WOMEN?

I AGREE WITH 5 OF YOUR POINTS BUT... I SHOULD STOP STARING AT WOMEN?

DO YOU WANT PEOPLE TO HANG ME FOR STARING AT ONLY MEN? undecided

bro u just read my mind,i should stop srarring at those big and fine ass',u must be joking .u can look but dont touch.

1 Like

Re: 6 Foolish Actions Men Should Stop by highqueen(f): 7:28am On Apr 04, 2018
AntiBrutus:

OP, has broken one unwritten code. If you know...you know.
gringrin
Re: 6 Foolish Actions Men Should Stop by CAPSLOCKED: 7:32am On Apr 04, 2018
sprinter101:

bro u just read my mind,i should stop srarring at those big and fine ass',u must be joking .u can look but dont touch.

YES. "DON'T TOUCH", UNLESS YOU WANT TO TOUCH YOURSELF OF COURSE.
wink

1 Like

Re: 6 Foolish Actions Men Should Stop by UDUJ(m): 7:33am On Apr 04, 2018
I don't agree with your Point 1 below:

1. Staring at women: that level of perversion is so strong that many women now see a simple glance as a desire to stare at them. Now, men can’t appreciate women’s beauty because of some people’s love for staring. Stop the act of ‘lookery’
Funny enough, when certain men see some other men staring at women they mock them also; yet, men have not really trained themselves to hold to their gaze and that in itself is a cause for disgrace.

Women check out men all the time. However, there’s a good reason that they rarely get caught. The fact is women have a wider peripheral vision compared to men; while men have a longer distance tunnel vision (see image below).

This difference was something humans developed throughout millions of years of evolution. Our male ancestors were mostly hunters for this reason they required a vision that was able to see a prey at longer distance. Quite similarly to a hawk that is able to see a target at amazing distances.

However, women didn’t need such focused vision since they spent most their time home living among their tribe, either preparing food, making clothing or taking care of the kids. So their vision is more ideal for close range to deal with multitasking and interacting with several people at the same time.

I actually read this sometime ago and I found it interesting so I tested it out with two close girl friends of mine.
In my results, I found that women could easily see my finger position at 45º of their central vision; while me, well I could barely see jackshit!
Therefore, women can stare at a man’s crotch when passing by him on the street without needing to look down or even move their eyes. So the dude passing by her would think, “She doesn’t even look at me! Well, I guess she’s not into me”. But little does he know she’s actually staring at his crotch in stealth mode.

Besides, women are also naturally more subtle than men and will often accompanied by their girl buddies check out a guy when he’s not looking or behind his back. Yes, we know you do that smiley

I sometimes for some reason look behind me or to the side and catch a few ladies checking me out, but then they immediately turn their gaze and basically start “whistling” liking they weren’t doing anything lol.

Now men we always get caught. Anytime we want to stare down a woman’s cleavage, we really need to look down there so we are able to see anything; and boom we get caught with our face inside her cleavage relishing over her breasts.

Re: 6 Foolish Actions Men Should Stop by ubunja(m): 7:34am On Apr 04, 2018
martin0 come get your twin...

1 Like

Re: 6 Foolish Actions Men Should Stop by highqueen(f): 7:37am On Apr 04, 2018
swiz123:
To counter this I'd say,

1.staring: women should learn to dress decently, to avoid unnecessary attention. You can't put your boobs on display like that coper on front page, or your side boobs like c'cee and expect I not to stare.

2 disrespecting women : women should learn to behave. Some of them are so annoying that you can't help but insult them.

3 shouting out foolish words : well, that depends on what's foolish to you. What you find foolish is relative to what others think of it.

4 reaching out to ex: There is nothing wrong to try and correct our mistakes. Even if she's dating, there is still nothing wrong in trying.

5 beating women : Real men don't beat women, but real men don't take beatings from a woman and remain calm. Few days ago, someone reported to us here on nairaland that his wife hospitalized him with 3 manual resetting slaps.

6 rape : rape is bad quite alright, but women should stop leading us on, cos some of us have high libidos.Howerver,there is no justification for rape.
your comment is very useless and flawed.

so you should be encouraged to rape any lady that doesn't dress properly?can you say this in the western world and you won't have yourself arrested for this comment??Africa is really backwards.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Foolish Actions Men Should Stop by Khonifer: 7:48am On Apr 04, 2018
Why are guys angry tho grin cheesy
Re: 6 Foolish Actions Men Should Stop by swiz123(m): 7:48am On Apr 04, 2018
highqueen:

your comment is very useless and flawed.

so you should be encouraged to rape any lady that doesn't dress properly?can you say this in the western world and you won't have yourself arrested for this comment??Africa is really backwards.

I don't normally reply mentions because of morons who misunderstand everything. I see you are one of them.

The phrase "leading us on," could be by gaving us unnecessary green light.. I never mentioned "dressing"

If you lack comprehension, ask your neighbour over there to explain, cos I want do this again.

peace

1 Like

Re: 6 Foolish Actions Men Should Stop by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 04, 2018
A lady made this comment on some thread advising women to keep fit:
SAYS THE FOOL WHO MIGHT LIKELY HAVE A POT BELLY.
SO SHOULD WOMEN ALSO CHEAT ON THEIR HUSBANDS TOO FOR HAVING A POT BELLY? PROTRUDED STOMACH NOR FLAT STOMACH, MEN ARE MEN, THEY ARE POLYGAMOUS IN NATURE AND WOULD LIKE TO TASTE EVERY PUSSY AROUND.

And a guy replied with this comment grin
You are busy crying and contradicting yourself.
Why not counter the thread intelligently, than reversing the case, or should we agree that he made a point?

What went wrong on this thread? shocked

See as replies come long pass OP
Sometimes, just take corrections/lessons and move on.
Re: 6 Foolish Actions Men Should Stop by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 04, 2018
I Stare Girls In The Eyes To Know If She is Crushin on Me... When She Starts Touching Her Face, feeling Shy, looking At Me With The Corner Of Her Eye, touching Her Hair, or She Freezes then I Know Something Is Up
Re: 6 Foolish Actions Men Should Stop by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 04, 2018
Staring is sometimes an involuntary action, although it's rather rude to stare for a long time.

Only a guy with a non functioning dick can claim that he never stared at a woman before.

Nos 2 & 3 are really the same thing. Everyone deserves respect because respect is mutual. Respect shouldn't be demanded either, it should be earned.

Ladies should also stop being abusive in the Nigerian society for a change.

Reaching out to an ex is not solely a gender specific trait.

Rape & beating anyone is actually a criminal offense punishable under law and this is in the minority.

1 Like

Re: 6 Foolish Actions Men Should Stop by highqueen(f): 8:27am On Apr 04, 2018
greiboy:
Staring is sometimes an involuntary action, although it's rather rude to stare for a long time.

Only a guy with a non functioning dick can claim that he never stared at a woman

Nos 2 & 3 are really the same thing. Everyone deserves respect because respect is mutual. Respect shouldn't be demanded either, it should be earned.

Ladies should also stop being abusive in the Nigerian society for a change.

Reaching out to an ex is not solely a gender specific trait.

Rape & beating anyone is actually a criminal offense punishable under law and this is in the minority.

what happened to your whatsapp line?
Re: 6 Foolish Actions Men Should Stop by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 04, 2018
highqueen:

what happened to your whatsapp line?
morning. I am coming. I have been having some problems with it for a while.
Re: 6 Foolish Actions Men Should Stop by highqueen(f): 8:33am On Apr 04, 2018
greiboy:
morning. I am coming. I have been having some problems with it for a while.
goodmorning,okay dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Foolish Actions Men Should Stop by Espada10: 8:45am On Apr 04, 2018
Looks like another of those article created by antibrutus with her numerous fake accounts. .

she likes to give this vibe that she is classy and neutral but in reality worse than retards like bianca and oriaku feminist. .

her own is to hide behind a male monicker and spew even more rubbish..then use her main accounts like antibrutus and pocohantas to pretend she is neutral

..I know her very well...no be today

2 Likes

Re: 6 Foolish Actions Men Should Stop by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 04, 2018
Espada10:
Looks like another of those article created by antibrutus with her numerous fake accounts. .

she likes to give this vibe that she is classy and neutral but in reality worse than retards like bianca and oriaku feminist. .

her own is to hide behind a male monicker and spew even more rubbish..then use her main accounts like antibrutus and pocohantas to pretend she is neutral

..I know her very well...no be today

You speak from so many corners of your mouth.
Today I am neutral, yesterday I was a misandrist...another day feminist. Numerous accounts indeed grin grin

You know who well?

2 Likes

Re: 6 Foolish Actions Men Should Stop by Espada10: 9:00am On Apr 04, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Today I am neutral, yesterday I was a misandrist...another day feminist. Numerous accounts indeed grin grin

You know who well?

mysandrist = Yes ..even notorious for it

Feminist = Yes ..you can keep denying it

neutal = pretends to be

1 Like

Re: 6 Foolish Actions Men Should Stop by Espada10: 9:01am On Apr 04, 2018
AntiBrutus:

You know who well?

mysandrist = Yes ..even notorious for it ..you have not changed a bit..as you are yesterday ,you still are today and tomorrow

neutal = pretends to be

Romance section troll - Yes

1 Like

Re: 6 Foolish Actions Men Should Stop by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 04, 2018
Espada10:

mysandrist = Yes ..even notorious for it

neutral = pretends to be

I must be doing a bad job at pretending to be neutral...for me to be identified for misandry/feminism.

Who takes a troll as seriously as you do? Such level of confusion from you. He who the gods want to destroy, they first make mad... smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is It That Men Become More Attractive Once They Get Married? / Man Cheating On His Wife With Neighbor Shocked When Wife Came Asking For Condoms / Nigerian Women As The Most Promiscuous In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.