Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do? (719 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do? by Ojigho: 3:05pm On May 07, 2010
Gooday everyone,though alot of peeps might think this isn't the right avenue to ask this kind of question,but i'm really confused.What else can a brotha do to make a relationship work?One tries to be nice,calls,isn't in the relationship solely for sex,is faithful and all.But the sista u hold as your one and all doesn't give a shit bout u.What even sucks more is that most women think that since 95% of men cheat,everyman cheats.I've tried talking with her,but we always end up quarelling.Though we're far from each other,i still try to call her everyday,i'm still 100% faithful and all.I know cheating is wrong,but in a situation where u don't even know the direction your relationship is going,what do you do?
Re: What Do I Do? by SAGoddess: 3:09pm On May 07, 2010
CHEAT grin

Try leaving the relationship and going into one with someone who actually appreciates you,
Re: What Do I Do? by madlady(f): 3:21pm On May 07, 2010
Re: What Do I Do? by segzicres(m): 3:24pm On May 07, 2010
guy just look for a babe that would like for you to cheat.k.
Re: What Do I Do? by iice(f): 3:28pm On May 07, 2010
There are many fishes in the sea grin
Re: What Do I Do? by Ojigho: 5:06pm On May 07, 2010
@iice.Are you trying 2 say i should continue sampling till i find Mrs Right?
Re: What Do I Do? by iice(f): 5:25pm On May 07, 2010
It means you've been trying to let this girl see who you are and she's not seeing. So find one who sees who you are.
Re: What Do I Do? by Onchedu(m): 6:07pm On May 07, 2010
Being nice doest cut it with girls, trust me. Nice is the word they use to describe a guy they aren't interested in so if ur being nice then Ur going about it all wrong.

Fidelity s not a duty to another. It's a duty to God and self. When U look at it as if Ur doing another mortal a favour being sexually disciplined U most likely would feel unappreciated when they don't even notice. If Ur not sleeping around to impress her, U probably won't.

Why? Girls have a mainframe server on Venus where they consult to decide on things. the more girls want u the more Ur girl feels like Ur worth something cos the server data bank on Venus is overloaded with info sent from "micro-computers" on earth that say Ur HOT. Girls also have this stupid way of thinking that a man that sleeps around would know a lot more about how to satisfy them. They actually prefer U to go and learn how to from other girls U've rammed thru before coming to them. Funny thing about this is most times when ur ramming thru u really don't give a hoot. All U want is to stick it and drain ur pipes so Ur too busy doing that U dont pay attention once Ur in and jamming. besides who ever told them that an "experienced" man would be impressed or satisfied with what they have to offer when he has so many to compare them with and will hardly ever forget any of those from the past. The past is very easily idealised.

U always call her? It takes two to tango. If U dont call her does she call U? What do u talk about when U call? Hope ur not going Titanic on her giving flows a secondary school boy wont even use anymore? U and Ur gal don't stay in the same place? See this guy o! Who dey do distance relationship these days. girls work with face value. they can hardly ever see beyond the person standing in front of them even if he's no good.

Everybody on talk am. Free urself go find another babe. If U are worth anything she'l come looking for U. Don't be deceived by any weak attempts she makes o. U have to wait till she proves she wants u that bad. Cos I know say if she just flash U now sef U go buy 1500 recharge call her with everything dey apologize for her. be a man. Ur the prize not the competitor.
Re: What Do I Do? by kcblast(m): 6:49pm On May 07, 2010
menhhhhhhhhhhhhh,u dey fall ma hand o,Abeg go out there and find beta chick quick quick quick, oya. grin grin grin grin grin grin
u dey disappoint ur 3rd leg angry
Re: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 13, 2010
it seems this gal isnt really into u.

(1) (Reply)

Longest-married Couple Celebrates 86th Anniversary / The Marriage Proposal - Pls Help / Unconciously Obsessed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.