Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Unconciously Obsessed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unconciously Obsessed (721 Views)

I Unconciously Poisoned My Fiance With Impotency / Unconciously Or Not,men Are More Attracted To Women That Have These 6 Traits / Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unconciously Obsessed by martyns303(m): 8:45am On Jun 21, 2010
In one of my threads i told u of hw my GF dumped me after more than 3 yrs of dating, it took me close 2 a yr 2 get over her or so i tot, obviously after 2yrs am still unconciously in luv with her, whenever am reading n get bored i find myself writing her name. u knw the situation where when an accident wants to happen u unconciously exclaim a word? For some they exclaim 'JESUS'!, just this morning i almost spilled tooth paste on my shirt and what came outta me was 'RUBY'. And my cousin was like 'dude your totally obsessed with this girl'. Would like 2 knw if any1 out there has experienced such mad love b4 or is it normal 2 feel that way abt some1? Cheers
Re: Unconciously Obsessed by Africanqueen2(f): 11:02am On Jun 21, 2010
Its obvious u've not moved on. U're still hanging in there thinking she night come back. . . Its normal sometimes. . . It happened to me
Re: Unconciously Obsessed by dealordea(m): 11:47am On Jun 21, 2010
Dude, i happen to be in your shoe presently, i courted for 2 years and i see myself obessed about her after 9 months of our break but that doesn't mean i have to call her name or so, anyway, u need to learn to move on as this can be a heltic thing to over come mostly when u love are to the bone!!!!
Re: Unconciously Obsessed by iice(f): 1:39pm On Jun 21, 2010
My ex is that way.  It's been over 14yrs and still lipsrsealed
Re: Unconciously Obsessed by Carolece(f): 2:07pm On Jun 21, 2010
It is natural to think about someone who you generally care about. But for you to explain that you call out their name if an accident should happen, thats way beyond obsession, it could be something else, not sure what it is either, very strange to me.
Re: Unconciously Obsessed by martyns303(m): 4:01pm On Jun 21, 2010
Would like 2 apologize 4 certain typographic errors, was in a vehicle and on mobile, so far u guys got d message.@ Iice. '14yrs'? Hope i dn't end up like that. After my grandmom died i had 2 bedroom flat in estate all 2 myself but this girl's house is just in the opposite lane, couln't stand seeing her every day so i moved in with my parents, i still can't go back.
Re: Unconciously Obsessed by iice(f): 4:36pm On Jun 21, 2010
Eyah. Are you occupied? I mean do you play sports? Work out? Go out? Hang out? When you get involved in activities. . .you don't have so much time to think about other stuff and you get to meet people. Who knows maybe you'll meet someone who will become your new obsession tongue
Re: Unconciously Obsessed by martyns303(m): 4:50pm On Jun 21, 2010
Ya! Am occupied, i school. Funny enough one of the close times we shared was when i got enrolled and was doing my clearance, she was practically filling all the forms, photocoping and arranging them, she would come 2 school just 2 visit, even when i'll be coming home same day, like she can't go an hour without me, i wonder how she survived 3yrs. Gush!! Hahaha omg!
Re: Unconciously Obsessed by LOVE4BUG(f): 5:33pm On Jun 21, 2010
PLss where is MISSY B can't find her on line today embarassed
Re: Unconciously Obsessed by iice(f): 5:44pm On Jun 21, 2010
martyns303:

Ya! Am occupied, i school. Funny enough one of the close times we shared was when i got enrolled and was doing my clearance, she was practically filling all the forms, photocoping and arranging them, she would come 2 school just 2 visit, even when i'll be coming home same day, like she can't go an hour without me, i wonder how she survived 3yrs. Gush!! Hahaha omg!

You have good memories of her so that keeps her alive for you.
Re: Unconciously Obsessed by Pweety4me(f): 5:45pm On Jun 21, 2010
iice:

My ex is that way. It's been over 14yrs and still lipsrsealed
Lolz how old r u? grin
Re: Unconciously Obsessed by iice(f): 5:49pm On Jun 21, 2010
Re: Unconciously Obsessed by martyns303(m): 6:08pm On Jun 21, 2010
'65'? Hehehehe i read a post where u said the same thing.
Re: Unconciously Obsessed by Pweety4me(f): 6:24pm On Jun 21, 2010
^She meant 25! cheesy grin
Re: Unconciously Obsessed by iice(f): 2:12am On Jun 22, 2010
martyns303:

'65'? Hehehehe i read a post where u said the same thing.

Why would i post a different thing? And is something wrong with being 65? undecided
Re: Unconciously Obsessed by minute(f): 2:51am On Jun 22, 2010
Try to move on. Don't do that to yourself. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Unconciously Obsessed by topup: 3:30am On Jun 22, 2010
Find a word similar to ruby and write that instead everytime you want to write 'her name'.

Or just stop writing immediately.

You're not quite over her, I don't believe you can ever be completely over someone you love and still love, you must feel nothing for them, even hatred still means that you have strong feelings towards the person.

I think the relationship obviously affected you a great deal, because you let it really touch the innermost parts of you, this isn't your fault, it's a lovely quality any wife would want in a husband. I believe that you will gradually have to forget about her, since your heart can't hate or become indifferent to her. So over time, hopefully you'll begin to say her name less and less, make it not an issue if you exclaim her name, you can't make forgetting happen by force, make it a no-big-deal thing, and hopefully it will slowly slip away.

If you make it a bigger issue than it is, it will definitely be a hot topic in your mind for months and maybe years to come.

I still remember the name of my ex, though I've forgotten everything else, I certainly don't shout his name out randomly tongue, but there are a teeny few parts left to completely fizzle out, I can't force it to fizz, it'll happen in its own time.

Peace.
Re: Unconciously Obsessed by martyns303(m): 5:54am On Jun 22, 2010
topup:

Find a word similar to ruby and write that instead everytime you want to write 'her name'.

Or just stop writing immediately.

You're not quite over her, I don't believe you can ever be completely over someone you love and still love, you must feel nothing for them, even hatred still means that you have strong feelings towards the person.

I think the relationship obviously affected you a great deal, because you let it really touch the innermost parts of you, this isn't your fault, it's a lovely quality any wife would want in a husband. I believe that you will gradually have to forget about her, since your heart can't hate or become indifferent to her. So over time, hopefully you'll begin to say her name less and less, make it not an issue if you exclaim her name, you can't make forgetting happen by force, make it a no-big-deal thing, and hopefully it will slowly slip away.

If you make it a bigger issue than it is, it will definitely be a hot topic in your mind for months and maybe years to come.

I still remember the name of my ex, though I've forgotten everything else, I certainly don't shout his name out randomly tongue, but there are a teeny few parts left to completely fizzle out, I can't force it to fizz, it'll happen in its own time.

Peace.

Thanks alot, b4 i tot of writing this on NL i felt its lame 2 do so, why? Prior to me writing, i talked 2 a couple of my close friends and cousin who knew abt the relationship and most of them felt am being stupid or silly, one of em even said 'martyns u dey fccuk up oo, wetin dey for ruby body na?' like am not being man enough or sumtin. yes, i'v dated a couple of girls after d breakup but i just can't makeup 4 d loss. Am glad i did write cos obviously am not being silly as my friends are making me believe. Cheers
Re: Unconciously Obsessed by martyns303(m): 6:16am On Jun 22, 2010
And NO, i dn't 'shout' her name it came out rather softly
Re: Unconciously Obsessed by Pweety4me(f): 6:17am On Jun 22, 2010
^Lolz hmm. . .

(1) (Reply)

Need Your Candid Advise / I Will Marry You / Thinking Of Breaking Up,need Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.