Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Bala Mohammed And The Lies Of Lai Mohammed: 170 Stakeholders Back Ex Minister - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bala Mohammed And The Lies Of Lai Mohammed: 170 Stakeholders Back Ex Minister (24024 Views)

Governor Bala Mohammed Marries Second Wife (Wedding Photos) / Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) / Folajimi Lai Mohammed: Campaign Poster Of Lai Mohammed's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bala Mohammed And The Lies Of Lai Mohammed: 170 Stakeholders Back Ex Minister by Nobody: 6:43am On Apr 05, 2018
gaskiyamagana:
Your royal MAJESTY in dullard kingdom.
I hate being quoted by demented asslickers!
mentally mal-functional mooron!.....kiss the dust.
Re: Bala Mohammed And The Lies Of Lai Mohammed: 170 Stakeholders Back Ex Minister by tete7000(m): 6:44am On Apr 05, 2018
gaskiyamagana:

But it is a surprise that someone in his right sense will be on NL defending looters or looting of which he get nothing but poverty.

The pitiable part of it for people like you is that you don't understand the true meaning of the word justice. Out of your foolish ignorance, people use your senseless zealousness to deceive and rip you off. You can't see beyond your nose. No one is a looter who has not been convicted in a court of competent jurisdiction. If you have been truly educated you will understand that those who by their behaviour of impunity are undermining our institutions of democracy inflict more damage in the long run than the so called looters who will never be brought to justice. Pls borrow sense and know you don't convict anyone by publishing their names on pages of newspaper. Lie Muhammad has nothing good to offer than lies and propaganda. He won't help you convict any looter. He is just in power for melodrama and pecuniary gain. He belongs to another set of looters using style to loot you dry and render you, not me poor. Ode...
Re: Bala Mohammed And The Lies Of Lai Mohammed: 170 Stakeholders Back Ex Minister by Iammercy2018: 8:42am On Apr 05, 2018
gaskiyamagana:

De no born their papa well do that. Na their pickins de kary more whala for dem for NL. I very sure that when sai baba come back in 2019, their pickins will wail more here when their fathers is entering jail, One by one.

some wailers knows the truth but it'll never come out of their mouth.

Nothing is good in this government in their eyes, well we know where this ppl are from and what their pain really is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bala Mohammed And The Lies Of Lai Mohammed: 170 Stakeholders Back Ex Minister by Iammercy2018: 8:48am On Apr 05, 2018
tete7000:

The pitiable part of it for people like you is that you don't understand the true meaning of the word justice. Out of your foolish ignorance, people use your senseless zealousness to deceive and rip you off. You can't see beyond your nose. No one is a looter who has not been convicted in a court of competent jurisdiction. If you have been truly educated you will understand that those who by their behaviour of impunity are undermining our institutions of democracy inflict more damage in the long run than the so called looters who will never be brought to justice. Pls borrow sense and know you don't convict anyone by publishing their names on pages of newspaper. Lie Muhammad has nothing good to offer than lies and propaganda. He won't help you convict any looter. He is just in power for melodrama and pecuniary gain. He belongs to another set of looters using style to loot you dry and render you, not me poor. Ode...

The only "ODE" I see here is

YOU.

sorry to say but its obvious with what you just wrote up there, it only shows you're the one who needs to be educated, no be by am a graduate be "I am educated"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bala Mohammed And The Lies Of Lai Mohammed: 170 Stakeholders Back Ex Minister by SOFTENGR: 11:36am On Apr 05, 2018
gaskiyamagana:

Whatever he is, Pls help us beg your fathers to return the loots, simple.
Let them keep deceiving you. They know how to recover the alleged loot. They will only make noise and lie to you and me. While they keep approving $1B for their security campaign.

Until you and I flush those guys (APC PDP and co) with our votes, we will keep fighting one another over their matter, while they are making Billions.

#wakeupNigeria!
Re: Bala Mohammed And The Lies Of Lai Mohammed: 170 Stakeholders Back Ex Minister by sexyanyabubakar(f): 7:10pm On Apr 05, 2018
NaijaMutant:
Dear Nairalanders,

Permit me to say this prayer before I sleep.

Any person planning to make Nigeria more difficult by voting a cow in 2019 will live a very difficult life from now till 2019 and beyond. Amen.

Have a good night rest grin

Re: Bala Mohammed And The Lies Of Lai Mohammed: 170 Stakeholders Back Ex Minister by sexyanyabubakar(f): 7:22pm On Apr 05, 2018
SOFTENGR:

Let them keep deceiving you. They know how to recover the alleged loot. They will only make noise and lie to you and me. While they keep approving $1B for their security campaign.

Until you and I flush those guys (APC PDP and co) with our votes, we will keep fighting one another over their matter, while they are making Billions.

#wakeupNigeria!

Re: Bala Mohammed And The Lies Of Lai Mohammed: 170 Stakeholders Back Ex Minister by thunderrider: 8:57pm On Apr 05, 2018
gaskiyamagana:

How much you got from any of those looters?

Interesting kweshion

U fit remind me?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Humanitarian Workers Kidnapped By Boko Haram Beg FG Come To Their Rescue / Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi APC Spokesman, Says I Can’t Work With Umahi / Lagos Means Slave Coast - Seun Kuti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.