Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,022 members, 7,828,594 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Bala Mohammed And The Lies Of Lai Mohammed: 170 Stakeholders Back Ex Minister - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bala Mohammed And The Lies Of Lai Mohammed: 170 Stakeholders Back Ex Minister (24022 Views)

Governor Bala Mohammed Marries Second Wife (Wedding Photos) / Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) / Folajimi Lai Mohammed: Campaign Poster Of Lai Mohammed's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bala Mohammed And The Lies Of Lai Mohammed: 170 Stakeholders Back Ex Minister by Kingspin(m): 10:33pm On Apr 04, 2018
Nigeria wise up and vote out any leader WHO FAILL TO BUILD THE COUNTRY.

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed And The Lies Of Lai Mohammed: 170 Stakeholders Back Ex Minister by IME1: 10:35pm On Apr 04, 2018
cheesy
If we are sincere let's look at all the previous ministers of information and we will confess there is no difference.
They all talk and act alike
From Obj's time to Yar'Adua to GEJ even since the 1st, 2nd and 3rd republics

Re: Bala Mohammed And The Lies Of Lai Mohammed: 170 Stakeholders Back Ex Minister by ekpesa(m): 10:42pm On Apr 04, 2018
This liar Mohammed is making me read long speech, pls let him stop or reduce the lies Abeg.
Re: Bala Mohammed And The Lies Of Lai Mohammed: 170 Stakeholders Back Ex Minister by Olubidex: 10:43pm On Apr 04, 2018
I don't know why these people refuse to sue Lai Mohammed for pronouncing judgment on them when the court have not give verdict

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed And The Lies Of Lai Mohammed: 170 Stakeholders Back Ex Minister by Jomijakyy(m): 10:47pm On Apr 04, 2018
This man has d gift of lying from Satan his father, bloody liar
Re: Bala Mohammed And The Lies Of Lai Mohammed: 170 Stakeholders Back Ex Minister by Iammercy2018: 10:51pm On Apr 04, 2018
For the man to come out and mention names then truly their is something wrong somewhere, if you're not a looter sue him, I mean sue him for defamation of character and any other thing your lawyers would love to add. Make all of una wey una name appear on the looters list sue lie Mohammed If you all are innocent of the allegations, that's the only way to prove your innocency. Rubbish people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bala Mohammed And The Lies Of Lai Mohammed: 170 Stakeholders Back Ex Minister by Iammercy2018: 10:58pm On Apr 04, 2018
Olubidex:
I don't know why these people refuse to sue Lai Mohammed for pronouncing judgment on them when the court have not give verdict
because they're what the man said they're, they should and get into more trouble.

If truly one is innocent of an accusation no one will tell him before he sues but when they're guilty than to try to prove they ain't guilty off court..

How many of them have sued yet? None, they're all thieves including the APC ppl. am not a partizan just in case someone wants to quote me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bala Mohammed And The Lies Of Lai Mohammed: 170 Stakeholders Back Ex Minister by Iammercy2018: 11:01pm On Apr 04, 2018
teemanbastos:
I wonder what the APC government is upto, how does looters' list better the citizenry, does it increase and better our welfare? Does that lead to an improved economy?
Anyways.. The APC government is doing its time, nothing lasts forever.
I pity for the citizens of this nation

2 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed And The Lies Of Lai Mohammed: 170 Stakeholders Back Ex Minister by rawlineo2000(m): 11:12pm On Apr 04, 2018
Politricks
Re: Bala Mohammed And The Lies Of Lai Mohammed: 170 Stakeholders Back Ex Minister by israelmao(m): 11:22pm On Apr 04, 2018
I'm currently doing research on Lai's compendium of Lies before 2015 elections till now.
Re: Bala Mohammed And The Lies Of Lai Mohammed: 170 Stakeholders Back Ex Minister by hypnotic(m): 11:28pm On Apr 04, 2018
Una wan make Lai mohammed follow buhari to london for check up. Make una calm down na, na work e dey do
Re: Bala Mohammed And The Lies Of Lai Mohammed: 170 Stakeholders Back Ex Minister by abututony(m): 11:31pm On Apr 04, 2018
Any body having s pending case with EFCC like metu,Dokpesi and others trying to deny being a looter should be rearested.we are waiting for Dasuki to deny his role in looting the economy dry

2 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed And The Lies Of Lai Mohammed: 170 Stakeholders Back Ex Minister by SOFTENGR: 11:49pm On Apr 04, 2018
Evablizin:
shocked

Lying Mohammad is representing his name well,minister of lies and liars.

I read ,what part of lie mohammad's confused brain manufactured the # 5b mischief? And the answer is the lying part of his brain.grin
grin grin the lying part of his brain means his whole brain, because everything about him is LIE, including his lie-spewing mouth.

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed And The Lies Of Lai Mohammed: 170 Stakeholders Back Ex Minister by Nobody: 12:28am On Apr 05, 2018
senatordave1:
We are all missing the point here.the pertinent question to be asked is if bala mohammed didnt embezzle funds during his stint as fct minister or not.all this long epistle is just to throw us offguard.did you steal or not alhaji?
U re the only person making sense here,,,
This same man acquire properties that worth over 1billion naira from ill gotten wealth, one of his son who has never labour in his life bought a car that worth over 850mill just for car racing , I remember a popular post that went viral on social media, when one of his son slept on stashed of moneies arranged like matrass. Nigerians can easily forget how events unfold except for my brother from d east who can never stop wailing cos they find it difficult to wake from Jonathan defeat, this hatred for buhari is just too much, they enjoy anything corruption, buhari won election and d next thing we want Biafra, the same biafrans that publicly endorsed goodluck for second term, the same biafrans who were silent through out gudluk regns, they want to come back to the centre by all means, and now they found succuor in atiku l, the almighty thief, wants to lick his ass once again to be their slave master, buhari till 2023,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bala Mohammed And The Lies Of Lai Mohammed: 170 Stakeholders Back Ex Minister by GavelSlam: 1:25am On Apr 05, 2018
No be him pikin be this?

3 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed And The Lies Of Lai Mohammed: 170 Stakeholders Back Ex Minister by Nobody: 1:56am On Apr 05, 2018
his royal LIEness, lie Mohammad, oniro agbalagba I of nig. makes
the Devil look like a learner in the art of lieing.
Re: Bala Mohammed And The Lies Of Lai Mohammed: 170 Stakeholders Back Ex Minister by IdeyFindWife: 2:42am On Apr 05, 2018
senatordave1:
We are all missing the point here.the pertinent question to be asked is if bala mohammed didnt embezzle funds during his stint as fct minister or not.all this long epistle is just to throw us offguard.did you steal or not alhaji?

That's the sad part of promising pple a "changeless change" based on "wishing-well" projections, cooked-up projections and rebranded thieves as bedfellows!

The outrightly hateful and pathetically nepotic one-sided corruption fight of Pooharry and the demonic lies of Liar Mohammed has turned everyone into saints overnight, including the obviously biggest frauds of the last administration.

Everybody scores when you have a decidedly blind goal-keeper at the post. Hell, Gwari #LandGrab victims know bala is a thief! FCDA staff know all the sleaze, they know their former boss is an incurable rogue!! Any player, of any reasonable level know Bala is an unrepentant thief. So, where are the forensic accountants, where is the efcc, how is it they can't de-feather this particular turkey?

This Buhari is just another #Big4Nothing_F00L@40, an accursed fellow spreading his infection everywhere, a failure par excellence!
Re: Bala Mohammed And The Lies Of Lai Mohammed: 170 Stakeholders Back Ex Minister by tete7000(m): 3:48am On Apr 05, 2018
To imagine that Liar Muhammed is someone's father can't stop baffling me. A shameless old man.
Re: Bala Mohammed And The Lies Of Lai Mohammed: 170 Stakeholders Back Ex Minister by gaskiyamagana: 4:05am On Apr 05, 2018
Its a pity that Nigeria judiciary is zero to write about. If not, the Looters supposed to be in jail by now and the Looters beneficiaries coalition members must be visiting their friends in jail, not shamelessly defending him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bala Mohammed And The Lies Of Lai Mohammed: 170 Stakeholders Back Ex Minister by Firefire(m): 4:16am On Apr 05, 2018
What an irresponsible gonment of propagandists...

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed And The Lies Of Lai Mohammed: 170 Stakeholders Back Ex Minister by nagoma(m): 4:44am On Apr 05, 2018
My people on NL fighting tooth and nail in support of corruption.

Bala Mohamed is a saint, Lai Mohammed is the person who stole all that money.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bala Mohammed And The Lies Of Lai Mohammed: 170 Stakeholders Back Ex Minister by gaskiyamagana: 4:50am On Apr 05, 2018
thunderrider:
Lai
Doing what he knows how to do best
How much you got from any of those looters?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bala Mohammed And The Lies Of Lai Mohammed: 170 Stakeholders Back Ex Minister by gaskiyamagana: 4:55am On Apr 05, 2018
Firefire:
What an irresponsible gonment of propagandists...
Fire fire or forfeited future follower in looting?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bala Mohammed And The Lies Of Lai Mohammed: 170 Stakeholders Back Ex Minister by gaskiyamagana: 5:00am On Apr 05, 2018
tete7000:
To imagine that Liar Muhammed is someone's father can't stop baffling me. A shameless old man.
But it is a surprise that someone in his right sense will be on NL defending looters or looting of which he get nothing but poverty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bala Mohammed And The Lies Of Lai Mohammed: 170 Stakeholders Back Ex Minister by opribo(m): 5:02am On Apr 05, 2018
Sometimes people are known and identified by their characters, for example if I say that president of Nigeria that use to dribble people like Maradona, without been told you know the person.

If I say that wicked president that use to wear dark glasses, you know who I mean.
If I say the president of Nigeria that never was, you know.
If I say that president that used to wear bow hat, you know.

We all want to be known for a good thing and not a bad thing like that minister that lies a lot without being told you know him. They forget quickly the trauma their children bear everyday when their mates taunt them that they are children of a lying minister. Thats not good at all, all for money a man trades off a good name. Just look at the list.
Re: Bala Mohammed And The Lies Of Lai Mohammed: 170 Stakeholders Back Ex Minister by gaskiyamagana: 5:05am On Apr 05, 2018
Seenyo:
his royal LIEness, lie Mohammad, oniro agbalagba I of nig. makes

the Devil look like a learner in the art of lieing.
Your royal MAJESTY in dullard kingdom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bala Mohammed And The Lies Of Lai Mohammed: 170 Stakeholders Back Ex Minister by gaskiyamagana: 5:09am On Apr 05, 2018
SOFTENGR:

grin grin the lying part of his brain means his whole brain, because everything about him is LIE, including his lie-spewing mouth.
Whatever he is, Pls help us beg your fathers to return the loots, simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bala Mohammed And The Lies Of Lai Mohammed: 170 Stakeholders Back Ex Minister by dabeto: 5:12am On Apr 05, 2018
With the number of beneficiaries that append their signatures, you are truly corrupt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bala Mohammed And The Lies Of Lai Mohammed: 170 Stakeholders Back Ex Minister by gaskiyamagana: 5:20am On Apr 05, 2018
Iammercy2018:
For the man to come out and mention names then truly their is something wrong somewhere, if you're not a looter sue him, I mean sue him for defamation of character and any other thing your lawyers would love to add. Make all of una wey una name appear on the looters list sue lie Mohammed If you all are innocent of the allegations, that's the only way to prove your innocency. Rubbish people.
De no born their papa well do that. Na their pickins de kary more whala for dem for NL. I very sure that when sai baba come back in 2019, their pickins will wail more here when their fathers is entering jail, One by one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bala Mohammed And The Lies Of Lai Mohammed: 170 Stakeholders Back Ex Minister by RealIgboboy: 5:55am On Apr 05, 2018
"Keep security aside, to me Buhari is better than others, he is less corrupt, he diversified the economy, he does not make much noise compared to others, his minister lai makes the whole noise. But he is clueless"

What is this one saying?

Another Zombie spotted

Receive sense in Jesus name Amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Orders 72-hour Joint Operation To Clear Apapa Traffic Gridlock / Obaseki Favoured As 2,229 Delegates Elect Edo PDP Candidate / No Money For Peace Corps But There Is For Cattle Colony - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.