Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Where Have All The Single Men Gone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Have All The Single Men Gone? (5610 Views)

Why The Growing Number Of Bachelors(single Men) / Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman / Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Have All The Single Men Gone? by Orikinla(m): 7:33pm On May 07, 2010
Glory Edozien is complaining on http://www.bellanaija.com/2010/05/07/all-single-men-stand-up/ that there is really scarcity of Single men in Nigeria and I have my own explanation for the problem.

I left Lagos in 2005 and returned in 2008 and discovered that most of the single men now preferred chasing English Premier League and Champions League than chasing babes.
Many women are lonely.

The downturn in the economy is also discouraging single guys from dating.
Many young male graduates are jobless and cannot pay bills and are scared of dating.

I have a younger friend who is brilliant and very good looking and has a bright future. But the young lady he loves left him for the son of a millionaire who has a brighter future.

The fault is not with the single Nigerian men, but with the single Nigerian women. They MUST STOP BEING MATERIAL GIRLS and HUMBLE THEMSELVES to share the burden of relationship with the men. There is no romance without finance. It is safer to keep women at a safe distance than to ask them out and be embarrassed when you cannot afford their vanities.

Most of the so called single babes in town want to play Big Girls who prefer to go out with Big Boys with deep pockets, but unfortunately the few Big Boys are not enough to go round.

They forget that the Big Boys of today were the Small Boys of yesterday.

Re: Where Have All The Single Men Gone? by Krimz(f): 9:37pm On May 07, 2010
to london 2 see de queen
Re: Where Have All The Single Men Gone? by bayor48(m): 12:47am On May 08, 2010
Dont tell me you want someone to start from the scrash?no way. because these had ever happen to me.my galfriend leave me 4 another guy just becos i couldnt meet up with her financial needs and i reason with her.i dont blame the girl becos if 99.9% of naija ladies were in her shoe,they will also do thesame thing due to the economic hardship of the country.for the men in the house,GET RICH OR DIE TRYING.
Re: Where Have All The Single Men Gone? by justwise(m): 12:58am On May 08, 2010
bayor48:

Dont tell me you want someone to start from the scrash?no way. because these had ever happen to me.my galfriend leave me 4 another guy just becos i couldnt meet up with her financial needs and i reason with her.i dont blame the girl becos if 99.9% of naija ladies were in her shoe,they will also do thesame thing due to the economic hardship of the country.for the men in the house,GET RICH OR DIE TRYING.

You must be kidding me, keep buying love, u will go home with ghana must-go
Re: Where Have All The Single Men Gone? by afeezco: 4:50am On May 08, 2010
Single Guys are afriad of ladies this days maybe not majorly for finacial issue bt because a round is not enough for them lipsrsealed
Re: Where Have All The Single Men Gone? by na2day2(m): 7:58am On May 08, 2010
bayor48:

so why should a rich guy stick with one girl? after all, they all want his money and not him and he got lots to go around, why shld his woman complain?
Re: Where Have All The Single Men Gone? by ElRazur: 8:03am On May 08, 2010
na2day?:

so why should a rich guy stick with one girl? after all, they all want his money and not him and he got lots to go around, why shld his woman complain?

I think you have a point there. Especially, if the girls in question are those from naija. I.e the one folks from here meet back home on holiday etc.
Re: Where Have All The Single Men Gone? by Nobody: 8:13am On May 08, 2010
the guy in that photo needs a little tan
[s]
nothing wrong with occasional blemishes here and there.[/s]
Re: Where Have All The Single Men Gone? by ElRazur: 8:14am On May 08, 2010
I think say nah the photo editing. The skin tone have been altered by the looks of it.
Re: Where Have All The Single Men Gone? by amyg(f): 8:38am On May 08, 2010
Understanding men?d nice 1s r ugly,d handsm 1s r nt rich,d rich nice&fine 1s r married,d single of dem r scarce&r world cup.u got 2 lay down ur life 2 get&keep dem.d rest r n d monastries.our tale of pity.poor us
Re: Where Have All The Single Men Gone? by kidsam: 8:44am On May 08, 2010
Hey AMYG, you are very correct. A sincere explanation from a beautiful lady.
Re: Where Have All The Single Men Gone? by Nobody: 11:51am On May 08, 2010
amyg:

Understanding men?[b]d nice 1s r ugly,d handsm 1s r nt rich,d rich nice&fine 1s r married,[/b]d single of dem r scarce&r world cup.u got 2 lay down your life 2 get&keep dem.d rest r n d monastries.our tale of pity.poor us

And while the ladies are proving one kind big girl to the broke handsome guys, the Rich Sugar Mamas would snatch all the broke a.s.s. handsome & clean guys (like moin) from you single and ready to marry ladies.

Lol, That's why we have enough single ladies out there. They've used their youthful age to prove one kind useless big girl to the guy that's supposed to be their future husband while the guy was still broke and when the guy now hit the rock, they would now be chasing him up and down.

And trust 9ja guys they've already understood that it's because of the money they have that makes the ladies to fall in love with them by force.

Na so they will just use and dump them shocked shocked shocked Why? Because they deserve it.

A guy that flash back to how girls used to mock him whenever he walks up to them to toast them while he's broke will always treat a lady anyhow when he's on top.
Re: Where Have All The Single Men Gone? by Orikinla(m): 1:13pm On May 08, 2010
sofeco:

And while the ladies are proving one kind big girl to the broke handsome guys, the Rich Sugar Mamas would snatch all the broke a.s.s. handsome & clean guys (like moin) from you single and ready to marry ladies.

Lol, That's why we have enough single ladies out there. They've used their youthful age to prove one kind useless big girl to the guy that's supposed to be their future husband while the guy was still broke and when the guy now hit the rock, they would now be chasing him up and down.

And trust 9ja guys they've already understood that it's because of the money they have that makes the ladies to fall in love with them by force.

Na so they will just use and dump them shocked shocked shocked Why? Because they deserve it.

A guy that flash back to how girls used to mock him whenever he walks up to them to toast them while he's broke will always treat a lady anyhow when he's on top.

FINIS.
Re: Where Have All The Single Men Gone? by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 08, 2010
i didnt even read the story.

is he having problems getting a girl?

not surprised oh, and i say this in the nicest possible way.
Re: Where Have All The Single Men Gone? by Agibecky: 4:03pm On Sep 19, 2010
tpia.:

the guy in that photo needs a little tan
[s]
nothing wrong with occasional blemishes here and there.[/s]

The guy got got married yesterday in Lagos, to a Nigerian babe from Italy.
They met on Facebook after this post and she did not waste time to hook the young model.
Re: Where Have All The Single Men Gone? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 19, 2010
@ poster I agree with u . naija babes are all about money . i've been turned down by 2 nairaland babes simply because I dont have a fat bank account and drive a range rover sport . many ladies may remain single until change their mind set .
Re: Where Have All The Single Men Gone? by InkedNerd(f): 10:16pm On Sep 19, 2010
All the single men are hiding under a rock. . . So ladies, grab some rocks and start lookin' lol
Re: Where Have All The Single Men Gone? by chika98: 10:19pm On Sep 19, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

All the single men are hiding under a rock. . . So ladies, grab some rocks and start lookin' lol

Okay this made me literally laugh out loud. Buha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Where Have All The Single Men Gone? by 1102(m): 11:49pm On Sep 19, 2010
they are in the church (celestial church of christ) go there u would see them there
Re: Where Have All The Single Men Gone? by ice234: 1:31am On Sep 20, 2010
--190--:

they are in the church (celestial church of christ) go there u would see them there
na flog dey go flog them oh
Re: Where Have All The Single Men Gone? by ice234: 1:31am On Sep 20, 2010
--190--:

na flog dey go flog them oh
Re: Where Have All The Single Men Gone? by tanton(f): 1:05pm On Nov 25, 2013

Re: Where Have All The Single Men Gone? by tanton(f): 1:08pm On Nov 25, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fue_NzHz4rE&feature=share&list=PLgoj719SJqcIEq0rEDfXbHSE9oAxL89Ns
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8DF2qqZMKQ4?list=PLgoj719SJqcIEq0rEDfXbHSE9oAxL89Ns" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Uchechi Ndoh portrait painting by Ayeola Ayodeji

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzQ2dFIqSTo
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/GzQ2dFIqSTo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

allen onyema portrait painting by Ayodeji Ayeola Awizzy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=306CgEPakTI
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/WiZkRIOqlzU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

portraiture painting by ayodeji abiodun ayeola

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OZWGBa6Gkc
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-OZWGBa6Gkc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

family portrait painting by Ayeola Ayodeji Abiodun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmitOUcSPFM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/mmitOUcSPFM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ayeola ayodeji abiodun awizzy painting portrait of oluwatoyin abba

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEujpX9QJWY
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/VEujpX9QJWY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

nigeria best painter: ayeola ayodeji abiodun (Awizzy) painting portrait of Agnes Abba

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XR9QqzMW4Y
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-XR9QqzMW4Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

one weekend in Iyahmo, in Edo State Governors house (Adams Osiomhole) among the guest of Governor was Ayeola Ayodeji drawing the Governor life. 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew9eYOMiL9o
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Ew9eYOMiL9o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

portrait painting of Lola Adefope by Ayeola Ayodeji Abiodun (Awizzy)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DF2qqZMKQ4
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8DF2qqZMKQ4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Uloma Egbuna portrait painting by Visual Artist Ayodeji Ayeola

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DckWqBTotxY
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/DckWqBTotxY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jennifer Charles Omodibo portraiture painting by Ayeola Ayodeji

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2t2LiTLI00I
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/2t2LiTLI00I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Re: Where Have All The Single Men Gone? by divex(f): 1:23pm On Nov 25, 2013
ANSWER IS: they are very busy sleeping with anything under skirt especially d ones that have money
Re: Where Have All The Single Men Gone? by jahbiz: 1:36pm On Nov 25, 2013
Abeg tell them.
sofeco:

And while the ladies are proving one kind big girl to the broke handsome
guys, the Rich Sugar Mamas would snatch all the broke a.s.s. handsome
& clean guys (like moin) from you single and ready to marry ladies.

Lol, That's why we have enough single ladies out there. They've used
their youthful age to prove one kind useless big girl to the guy that's
supposed to be their future husband while the guy was still broke and
when the guy now hit the rock, they would now be chasing him up and
down.

And trust 9ja guys they've already understood that it's because of the
money they have that makes the ladies to fall in love with them by
force.

Na so they will just use and dump them shocked shocked shocked Why? Because they
deserve it.

A guy that flash back to how girls used to mock him whenever he walks
up to them to toast them while he's broke will always treat a lady
anyhow when he's on top.

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Love Is A Waste Of Time. / Several Things That Make Women Want To Have S*x / Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Handsome Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.