Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,937 members, 7,828,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

This Guy Is Looking For Job For His Girlfriend - See Her Qualifications - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Guy Is Looking For Job For His Girlfriend - See Her Qualifications (812 Views)

Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) / Ex-efcc Twitter Page Handler Proposes To His Girlfriend. - See Pictures / Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Guy Is Looking For Job For His Girlfriend - See Her Qualifications by Poocelebs: 9:31am On Apr 05, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

As shared On Twitter ..

with caption ..

#JobSeekersSA

My girfriend has

1. N.Dip: Agric - Animal Production

2. Advanced Diploma: Agricultural Extension

3. B-Tech: Agricultural Management.

4. Code 8

5. 5 Years experience: Dairy Farm Manager

6. 1 Year experience: Poultry Farm Intern

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/240/this-guy-is-looking-for-job-for-his-girlfriend-see-her-qualifications/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: This Guy Is Looking For Job For His Girlfriend - See Her Qualifications by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 05, 2018
She Can Work Well With Fulani herdsmen...
Re: This Guy Is Looking For Job For His Girlfriend - See Her Qualifications by habsydiamond(m): 2:35pm On Apr 05, 2018
This babe no go fit work for where dem dey keep dirty animals oo...like pigs and cows...she just use style snap that one......

(1) (Reply)

See Naturally Ways To Increase The Size Of Your Breasts / The Hilarious Reality Of Every Nigerian First Born / I Trusted Her With My Secrets But She Blew It All Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.