Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery (39704 Views)

Affordable Genuine Car Accessories(car Cover, Footmat Etc.) 08154666018 / Genuine Car Spare And Replacement Parts From Europe / Genuine Car Ac/compressors! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 1:21pm On Jul 17, 2010
Emperoh:

Chairman,

I have a brief. So check, u got mail!!

I need immediate response abeg!!!

Emp

Progress >>>>
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 4:27pm On Jul 19, 2010
[size=15pt]Original Stabilizer Linkages

Original Bushings

100% Genuine

1 year Warranty

Lifetime Warranty. wink
[/size]
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by remsky: 8:43pm On Jul 19, 2010
Bro Inspired,
how was ur vacation. i have to commend u for the good jib u are doing.
just to say that am still waiting for the quote for my dodge caliber.

thanks
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by soldee: 2:19pm On Jul 20, 2010
Mr. Inspired, I need a full set of brake pads and brake discs for 2002 mercedes benz c230 kompressor coupe, american specs. Pls give price and delivery timeline, delivery to Abuja. Tnx
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by GeorgeD1(m): 6:41pm On Jul 20, 2010
inspired,
do you have quantities of original toyota atf fluid in stock? if yes, how much is one can? and can you send some to me? just want to have them at hand. thanks.
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 11:40pm On Jul 20, 2010
remsky:

Bro Inspired,
how was your vacation. i have to commend u for the good jib u are doing.
just to say that am still waiting for the quote for my dodge caliber.

thanks

Thanks Bro

The Complete Rear Legwork of your Dodge Caliber, Would cost 150,000 Naira.

All Parts Come with 1 Year Warranty & Lifetime Warranty Where Applicable

Thanks cool cool
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by remsky: 7:48am On Jul 21, 2010
@Inspired
Thanks for your response. i understand the pressure on you. i just want u to confirm the price below as given by you so that we can proceed with the purchase;

1. the 2 rear lights, N30,000

2. the trunk (boot with glass), N70,000

3. the complete rear legwork including the shock absorber, N150,000

warranty applicable to all parts
Items to be deliver at my door step.

also confirm how long it will take to deliver the items.
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 9:05am On Jul 21, 2010
remsky:

@Inspired
Thanks for your response. i understand the pressure on you. i just want u to confirm the price below as given by you so that we can proceed with the purchase;

1. the 2 rear lights, N30,000

2. the trunk (boot with glass), N70,000

3. the complete rear legwork including the shock absorber, N150,000

warranty applicable to all parts
Items to be deliver at my door step.

also confirm how long it will take to deliver the items.

All items Covered With 1 Year Warranty

Lifetime Warranty Applicable to Trunk and Lights

Items Delivered to your Doorstep if youre Located In Lagos State

Out of State Delivery attracts Charges as Applicable.

Items Would be Delivered in 7 days.

100% Payments Before Delivery

for all other Inquiries, You can Call 08023050886, 08098900889 or email via enquiries@BLOCKED

Thank You.
cool cool
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by cecegorz(m): 9:17am On Jul 21, 2010
inspired_m:

[size=15pt]Original Stabilizer Linkages

Original Bushings

100% Genuine

1 year Warranty

Lifetime Warranty. wink
[/size]

Inspired, thanks for bringing this up. I think you will need to add bushings and stabilizer linkages to my Shocks.

When will you be at the show room so i can bring you the fund. I need these goods to be in by next week so that mech can fix them over d weekend.
Reply asap.
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 9:22am On Jul 21, 2010
cecegorz:

Inspired, thanks for bringing this up. I think you will need to add bushings and stabilizer linkages to my Shocks.

When will you be at the show room so i can bring you the fund. I need these goods to be in by next week so that mech can fix them over d weekend.
Reply asap.

We can meet tomorrow Thursday

Today is going to be extremely busy as i need to tidy up some vehicles for Delivery

The Parts would be available Next week If you make payments tomorrow.

Thanks
  cool cool
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by cecegorz(m): 10:19am On Jul 21, 2010
OK bro. I will prefer in the morning on my way to work i'll branch in.
So the needed items will now read;

1. Front and rear shock absorbers

2. front and rear stabilizer linkages

3. Rear stabilizer bar bushings

4. Front brake pad set

5. Rear spring

6. A complete set of wipers

Please, let me have the total price (i know i'll have good discounts o). The Alloy wheels will hold for now, it will have to come in with the wagon when its ready.
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by GeorgeD1(m): 6:43pm On Jul 21, 2010
inspired,
still waiting for your response to my post above.
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 7:19pm On Jul 21, 2010
George_D:

inspired,
do you have quantities of original toyota atf fluid in stock? if yes, how much is one can? and can you send some to me? just want to have them at hand. thanks.

Those Small Cans Sold here are Most Fake, ABRO Et al

Ill advise you buy the Original Big 4 Litre,

It will cost you 15,000 Naira

Dramatically Reduces Friction And Metal To Metal Contact In The Pump By Forming A Unique Lubricating Film, Features Incredible Lubricating Film Strength That Is Capable Of Withstanding Loads Up To 1.4 GPA, Lowers The Temperature At Which Typical Hydraulic Oils Will Flow By Up To 10 Degrees Celsius, Reduces The Risk Of Cold Start Up Wear, Lowers Operating Temperatures, Adds Life To Pumps, Seals, Hoses, And Oil, Improves Clutch Engagement, With Manufacturer's Limited Warranty

Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 7:23pm On Jul 21, 2010
cecegorz:

4. Front brake pad set

5. Rear spring

Please, let me have the total price (i know i'll have good discounts o). The Alloy wheels will hold for now, it will have to come in with the wagon when its ready.

Ill Send you an email

Thanks
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by cecegorz(m): 9:14am On Jul 22, 2010
^^^^^
Waiting,
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by GeorgeD1(m): 9:36am On Jul 22, 2010
inspired_m:

Those Small Cans Sold here are Most Fake, ABRO Et al

Ill advise you buy the Original Big 4 Litre,

It will cost you 15,000 Naira

Dramatically Reduces Friction And Metal To Metal Contact In The Pump By Forming A Unique Lubricating Film, Features Incredible Lubricating Film Strength That Is Capable Of Withstanding Loads Up To 1.4 GPA, Lowers The Temperature At Which Typical Hydraulic Oils Will Flow By Up To 10 Degrees Celsius, Reduces The Risk Of Cold Start Up Wear, Lowers Operating Temperatures, Adds Life To Pumps, Seals, Hoses, And Oil, Improves Clutch Engagement, With Manufacturer's Limited Warranty

inspired,
will this be compatible with my toyota suv auto transmission? i can't see any toyota spec written on it.
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 9:42am On Jul 22, 2010
cecegorz:

^^^^^
Waiting,

Sent.  wink
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 10:05am On Jul 22, 2010
George_D:

inspired,
will this be compatible with my toyota suv auto transmission? i can't see any toyota spec written on it.

YES It is Compatible With all Vehicles Brands
, Except Nissan Murano, Nissan Pathfinder and Infiniti FXs and other Models as specified on the Sticker Under The hood

IT is compatible from your Highlander
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by GeorgeD1(m): 1:17pm On Jul 22, 2010
good, then i will need one. preferably i will like you to include it for delivery with madam's suv when the time comes.
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 8:53pm On Jul 22, 2010
George_D:

good, then i will need one. preferably i will like you to include it for delivery with madam's suv when the time comes.

Good !!!
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by keba(m): 9:10pm On Jul 22, 2010
Hey inspired, good evening. You are really doin a great job.The last time i
posted here i asked you about the complete bumper for 2005 Acura MDX.
I was very  angry cos of the price you gave me not because it was cheap
bt cos i had already bought it b4 asking and trust 9ja, i was ripped to the
tune of N80,000 meaning i could had bought 2 sets from you.
Well that is gone and i'm leaking my wounds but not for a second time.
Now i need for real an exhaust switch for my jeep. Please how much will
that cost me.
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by soldee: 12:31pm On Jul 23, 2010
soldee:

Mr. Inspired, I need a full set of brake pads and brake discs for 2002 mercedes benz c230 kompressor coupe, american specs. Pls give price and delivery timeline, delivery to Abuja. Tnx

Mr. Inspired I'm still waiting.
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 5:54pm On Jul 23, 2010
keba:

Hey inspired, good evening. You are really doin a great job.The last time i
posted here i asked you about the complete bumper for 2005 Acura MDX.
I was very  angry cos of the price you gave me not because it was cheap
bt cos i had already bought it b4 asking and trust 9ja, i was ripped to the
tune of N80,000 meaning i could had bought 2 sets from you.
Well that is gone and i'm leaking my wounds but not for a second time.
Now i need for real an exhaust switch for my jeep. Please how much will
that cost me.

Do you mean the Exhaust Muffler or the Exhaust Manifold or the 02 sensor ?

Is there any other name for Exhaust Switch ? Please Clarify.

Thanks
  cool cool
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by keba(m): 8:11pm On Jul 23, 2010
Inspired_m so sorry, my mechanic says it is the exhaust catalyst cos it drinks fuel. Thanks,
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 9:22pm On Jul 23, 2010
keba:

Inspired_m so sorry, my mechanic says it is the exhaust catalyst cos it drinks fuel. Thanks,

Its the catalytic Converter Your Guy was describing

its inside the Exhaust Manifold.

Ill check the Price and get back to you

Thanks
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by keba(m): 11:14pm On Jul 23, 2010
Thanks inspired, your the man,
I'm waiting,
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 11:06pm On Jul 24, 2010
keba:

Thanks inspired, your the man,
I'm waiting,

Magnetic Catalytic Converter for your 2005 Acura MDX ( Base / Touring ) would cost 60,000 Naira Only.

1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by keba(m): 9:32am On Jul 26, 2010
Thanks inspired, so how do i make payments??
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by soldee: 11:20am On Jul 26, 2010
soldee:

soldee:

Mr. Inspired I'm still waiting.

Helloooooooo, !! Mr. Inspired are you there?
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by cecegorz(m): 1:05pm On Jul 26, 2010
cecegorz:

4. Front brake pad set

5. Rear spring

Inspired, please confirm once you get value for the cheque, so that i will start clearing the warehouse for the goods. grin grin grin grin

Meanwhile thanks for the mechanic, the young man did a great job.
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 1:36pm On Jul 26, 2010
keba:

Thanks inspired, so how do i make payments??

Cheque Payments or Cash Deposits

Sales Invoice Would be Scanned to You after which Ill Order for Your Parts.

You can send me an email via enquiries@BLOCKED for Bank payment Details

Thanks
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 2:11pm On Jul 26, 2010
soldee:

soldee:

Helloooooooo, !! Mr. Inspired are you there?

YES SIR, I am Still here, HALE & Hearty, Sorry for the Delays

2002 C230 Kompressor Coupe ORIGINAL Set of EBC Ultimax Brake Discs Cost 45,000 Naira

Original Set of EBC Brake Pads Cost 20,000 Naira

Delivery To Abuja is 10,000 Naira.

They are Both Manufactured by EBC Ultimax and both come with 1 Year Warranties

Attached are the Sample Photos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Photos: 1999 Toyota Camry ₦ 550,000 (negotiable) + FREE Test Drive / 2013 Model Benz ML350 4matic Fully Loaded Toks With Thumb Start Engine / Extremely clean tokunbo 15tons hiab self loader crane Iveco Eight tyres truck fo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.