Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery - Autos (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery (39707 Views)

Affordable Genuine Car Accessories(car Cover, Footmat Etc.) 08154666018 / Genuine Car Spare And Replacement Parts From Europe / Genuine Car Ac/compressors! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by onezirozan: 12:11am On Aug 08, 2010
Sorry its a 2000 maxima GLE
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by bwumber: 4:14am On Aug 08, 2010
hey I need a gear for my 2002 model passat 2.0. picture is attached.

Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by songus: 10:13am On Aug 08, 2010
Sorry for being offline for a while. I have recieved and installed the new TCM and have test driven the car. Thanks a million. Will surely keep in touch, do you still have that Pathfinder? How Much?

inspired_m:

Songus,

Attached are the photos of The TCM for your Volkswagen Passat before Delivery

They had to be Ordered from Volkswagen Factory and they come with manufacturers warranty

Thanks for your Business cool cool

The New One Above

The Old One beneath
wink
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 1:34pm On Aug 08, 2010
onezirozan:

Lovely job u doin here.
Please what will these 2000 maxima parts cost

1. moog sway bar links and bushing (driver and passenger side)
2. kyb shock and struts all 4 sides

onezirozan:

Sorry its a 2000 maxima GLE

Original Bushing for Both Front Sides is 7,000 Naira

Front Shocks is 30,000 Naira

Rear Shocks is 25,000 Naira

Bar Link for Both Front Sides is 12,000 Naira

1 Year Warranty.
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 5:42pm On Aug 08, 2010
songus:

Sorry for being offline for a while. I have recieved and installed the new TCM and have test driven the car. Thanks a million. Will surely keep in touch, do you still have that Pathfinder? How Much?

Thank you for your business, The TCM was quite rare and we had to take our time to order from VW Factory in Germany, that's why it took 2 weeks.

I have several Nissan Pathfinders for Sale, I'm ready When You are.  cool

Thanks for your Business again and Look forward to doing more Business

Thanks
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by songus: 7:48pm On Aug 08, 2010
Send details of the pathfinders available to my box with prices
inspired_m:

Thank you for your business, The TCM was quite rare and we had to take our time to order from VW Factory in Germany, that's why it took 2 weeks.

I have several Nissan Pathfinders for Sale, I'm ready When You are. cool

Thanks for your Business again and Look forward to doing more Business

Thanks

Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 10:39pm On Aug 08, 2010
songus:

Send details of the pathfinders available to my box with prices

Alright Sir.
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 9:34am On Aug 09, 2010
bwumber:

hey I need a gear for my 2002 model passat 2.0. picture is attached.

Sent you an Email. >>>>>>
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by cecegorz(m): 10:26am On Aug 10, 2010
Hey, inspiro!

Hw's biz bro?

I now drive peace of mind. Looking forward more more biz. shortly.

I hope Chinedu is still coming over?
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 1:10pm On Aug 10, 2010
cecegorz:

Hey, inspiro!

Hw's biz bro?

I now drive peace of mind. Looking forward more more biz. shortly.

I hope Chinedu is still coming over?

We are Happy When Our Customers are happy !!!

Chinedu would come around later today, Have a Wonderful Day.
wink
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 11:05am On Aug 12, 2010
Original Shocks for your vehicle
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by cecegorz(m): 11:12am On Aug 12, 2010
inspired_m:

We are Happy When Our Customers are happy !!!

Chinedu would come around later today, Have a Wonderful Day.
wink

Hello Brou,

I am yet to see Chinedu o
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 11:14am On Aug 12, 2010
cecegorz:

Hello Brou,

I am yet to see Chinedu o

Work has been hectic, he would come today unfailingly

Thanks for the Patience, Expecting more Customers through you wink
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 3:22pm On Aug 13, 2010
[size=15pt]Tired of Buying faking Parts for your Vehicle ?

Call 08023050886 or email via enquiries@BLOCKED
[/size]
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by cecegorz(m): 4:38pm On Aug 13, 2010
inspired_m:

Work has been hectic, he would come today unfailingly

Thanks for the Patience, Expecting more Customers through you wink

He finally came. Deal completed.

scanning for more deals, cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 8:48pm On Aug 13, 2010
cecegorz:

He finally came. Deal completed.

scanning for more deals, cheesy cheesy cheesy

Please Do. wink
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by songus: 6:23am On Aug 14, 2010
inspired_m:

Alright Sir.

Still waiting!
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 5:31pm On Aug 14, 2010
songus:

Still waiting!

Gathering the Best For you. wink
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 6:22pm On Aug 17, 2010
cool
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by aliyubuk(m): 9:22am On Aug 19, 2010
Good morning, please i want to find out the price of getting engine brain box, ball joints of JEEP LIBERTY Sport 2002 model?
Thank yu smiley
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 8:55pm On Aug 19, 2010
aliyubuk:

Good morning, please i want to find out the price of getting engine brain box, ball joints of JEEP LIBERTY Sport 2002 model?
Thank yu smiley

Kindly Specify the Drive train, 4 wheel drive or Front Wheel Drive ?

Limited, base or Renegade Editio ?

These Info would enable me get you the perfect parts and Price quotes

Thanks
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by aliyubuk(m): 10:35pm On Aug 19, 2010
Thanks for the reply , da car is 4wheel drive, base edition. Jeep liberty 2002 sport.
Ball joints, engine brain box
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 7:14pm On Aug 20, 2010
aliyubuk:

Thanks for the reply , da car is 4wheel drive, base edition. Jeep liberty 2002 sport.
Ball joints, engine brain box

We've talked On the Phone

Progress >>>>
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by cawc: 10:35pm On Aug 20, 2010
Oga Inspired,
Kindly help with the prices of the front shock absorber and linkage of Honda Odyssey 2000 model to be deliver to PH.
Thanks for all the good works
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 11:01pm On Aug 20, 2010
cawc:

Oga Inspired,
Kindly help with the prices of the front shock absorber and linkage of Honda Odyssey 2000 model to be deliver to PH.
Thanks for all the good works

Front Shocks Absorber for Honda Odyssey is 30,000 naira

Stabilizer Linkages for Both Front Sides are 15,000 naira

Delivery to Port Harcourt is 5,000 naira.

1 year Warranty.

Thanks
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by cawc: 5:36am On Aug 21, 2010
Thanks and i would get back to you on your GSM
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 12:28pm On Aug 21, 2010
cawc:

Thanks and i would get back to you on your GSM

With all Due Respect.
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by cawc: 8:18pm On Aug 23, 2010
Inspired,
I have wire something kindly confirm it
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 10:08pm On Aug 23, 2010
cawc:

Inspired,
I have wire something kindly confirm it

Alright Sir, Ive confirmed the Payments
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by cawc: 10:17am On Aug 24, 2010
When am i likely to get them and the other stuff i.e the ball joints i asked for the prices
Have a great day
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 10:19am On Aug 24, 2010
cawc:

When am i likely to get them and the other stuff i.e the ball joints i asked for the prices
Have a great day

You would get the Engine Seating By this Weekend,

I need to check the prices of those.
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by 2dmax(m): 2:44pm On Aug 24, 2010
thank you for your time. pls i would like an online manual of bmw x5 2000 model, so i can understand d jeep better. can u help? my mail box is maxndianaefo@yahoo.com. cheers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply)

Photos: 1999 Toyota Camry ₦ 550,000 (negotiable) + FREE Test Drive / 2013 Model Benz ML350 4matic Fully Loaded Toks With Thumb Start Engine / Extremely clean tokunbo 15tons hiab self loader crane Iveco Eight tyres truck fo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.