Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery - Autos (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery (39698 Views)

Affordable Genuine Car Accessories(car Cover, Footmat Etc.) 08154666018 / Genuine Car Spare And Replacement Parts From Europe / Genuine Car Ac/compressors! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 04, 2010
pls i need front and rear bumper for 1998 mitsubishi gallant,(see attached pix for clearity)tnx

Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by cecegorz(m): 4:53pm On Aug 04, 2010
inspired_m:

Alright Sir, Im Onto It.

Thanks

I can't get you on call, Pads had cleared successfully. That leaves out the bushings that still doesn't match! (The fitted one has an open slit by the side for fitting purpose, besides they said the part no. is 17 while the supplied one is 16)

How do we do, we've lost two days already, bro.
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by Aks(m): 5:25pm On Aug 04, 2010
Inspired, you are doing a gr8 job. kindly give me the price of original stabiliser linkages for babyboy 2000 model also a friend of mine need a good GEAR for HONDA ACCORD 2004 model, I'll like to give me the price also. i do hope there will be warranty on these items. hope to hear from u soon.
WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 5:43pm On Aug 04, 2010
cecegorz:

I can't get you on call, Pads had cleared successfully. That leaves out the bushings that still doesn't match! (The fitted one has an open slit by the side for fitting purpose, besides they said the part no. is 17 while the supplied one is 16)

How do we do, we've lost two days already, bro.

Error of Omission, It would be Sorted out in earnest.
cool cool
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 6:04pm On Aug 04, 2010
Aks:

Inspired, you are doing a gr8 job. kindly give me the price of original stabiliser linkages for babyboy 2000 model also a friend of mine need a good GEAR for HONDA ACCORD 2004 model, I'll like to give me the price also. i do hope there will be warranty on these items. hope to hear from u soon.
WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks,

Kindly confirm to me the Engine Spec of the 2004 Honda Accord

Also Co firm to me if you need the Front and Rear Stabilizer Linkages for your 2000 Honda Accord and the Engine Capacity.

Cheers.
cool cool
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by Aks(m): 6:18pm On Aug 04, 2010
For the 2004 Honda Accord-- the engine capacity is 2.4L Engine
For the babyboy, i only need the front stabiliser linkages

thank you
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by Aks(m): 6:30pm On Aug 04, 2010
Engine capacity for the babyboy 2000 model is 2.3-liter 4-cylinder while that of Honda Accord 2004 model is 2.4-liter 4-cylinder
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 8:53pm On Aug 04, 2010
Aks:

Engine capacity for the babyboy 2000 model is 2.3-liter 4-cylinder while that of Honda Accord 2004 model is 2.4-liter 4-cylinder

Automatic Transmission for 2004 Honda Accord 2.4Ltrs 4 Cylinder is 250,000 Naira

2000 Honda Accord 2.3Ltr 4 Cylinder Stabilizer Linkages is 15,000 Naira

1 Year Warranty, 100% Genuine cool cool
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by GeorgeD1(m): 7:43am On Aug 05, 2010
o boy! na so honda gearbox dey expensive?!
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 9:57am On Aug 05, 2010
George_D:

o boy! na so honda gearbox dey expensive?!

Na So O My Oga,

Original Automatic Transmission

Lifetime Warranty From Honda O, No Long Story. cheesy
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by Aks(m): 11:52am On Aug 05, 2010
@ inspired, this is way too expensive o, is the gear box new? If Yes, is it possible to get price for a good TOKUNBO gear box with warranty?

As for the stabilizer linkages, is that the last price. i really need it for my car but don't know it'll be that on the high side.

Pls clarify this

thank u
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 12:47pm On Aug 05, 2010
Aks:

@ inspired, this is way too expensive o, is the gear box new? If Yes, is it possible to get price for a good TOKUNBO gear box with warranty?

As for the stabilizer linkages, is that the last price. i really need it for my car but don't know it'll be that on the high side.

Pls clarify this

thank u

Locally, Tokunbo 2004 Honda Accord GearBox costs 150,000 Naira WITH 1 WEEK ''GARANTI''

I will Offer you a Tokunbo 04 Accord Transmission for 180,000 Naira With 6 Months WARRANTY.

For the Stabilizer Linkage, Bros How Much you wan pay ?
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by Aks(m): 1:59pm On Aug 05, 2010
Inspired, thanks so much for the info

can u sell the stabilizer linkage for me 4 10K
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 05, 2010
inspired pls attend to my request,i need to fix that car b4 the EMBER months begin with its price hike.i mean for the bushi gallant with pix up there
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 6:59pm On Aug 05, 2010
Aks:

Inspired, thanks so much for the info

can u sell the stabilizer linkage for me 4 10K

Alright, Ill sell to you.

Call me on 08023050886, 08098900889 or email via enquiries@BLOCKED
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 7:11pm On Aug 05, 2010
aguiyi:

pls i need front and rear bumper for 1998 mitsubishi gallant,(see attached pix for clearity)tnx

aguiyi:

inspired pls attend to my request,i need to fix that car b4 the EMBER months begin with its price hike.i mean for the bushi gallant with pix up there

Brand New Front Bumper for 1998 Mitsubishi Gallant would cost 40,000 Naira

Rear Bumper Would cost 35,000 Naira.
cool cool
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 05, 2010
hmmm shocked shocked
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 7:23pm On Aug 05, 2010
aguiyi:

hmmm shocked shocked

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 10:20pm On Aug 05, 2010
Songus,

Attached are the photos of The TCM for your Volkswagen Passat before Delivery

They had to be Ordered from Volkswagen Factory and they come with manufacturers warranty

Thanks for your Business  cool cool

The New One Above

The Old One beneath
wink

Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by Aks(m): 8:29am On Aug 06, 2010
Thank u inspired, I'll get in touch with u soon
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by cecegorz(m): 10:46am On Aug 06, 2010
Inspiro!

I need quote for Toyota Sienna XLE A/C compressor and the fan belts.

Pls drop pictures and prices asap.
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 4:52pm On Aug 06, 2010
Aks:

Thank u inspired, I'll get in touch with u soon

With all Pleasure. wink
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 8:15pm On Aug 06, 2010
cecegorz:

Inspiro!

I need quote for Toyota Sienna XLE A/C compressor and the fan belts.

Pls drop pictures and prices asap.

I need the Year Model of the Vehicle

Thanks.
cool cool
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by onezirozan: 9:25pm On Aug 06, 2010
Lovely job u doin here.
Please what will these 2000 maxima parts cost

1. moog sway bar links and bushing (driver and passenger side)
2. kyb shock and struts all 4 sides
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by cecegorz(m): 9:30pm On Aug 06, 2010
inspired_m:

I need the Year Model of the Vehicle

Thanks.
cool cool
How did I miss that. Its 2006
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 9:35pm On Aug 06, 2010
onezirozan:

Lovely job u doin here.
Please what will these 2000 maxima parts cost

1. moog sway bar links and bushing (driver and passenger side)
2. kyb shock and struts all 4 sides

Please Kindly Specify the Exact Trim Model of the Maxima.

Thanks
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 9:49pm On Aug 06, 2010
cecegorz:

How did I miss that. Its 2006

AC Compressor for a 2006 Toyota Sienna XLE Would cost 60,000 Naira

Fan Belts Cost 8,000 Naira

Original Spare Parts With Warranty.
cool
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by cecegorz(m): 10:03pm On Aug 06, 2010
^^^
How many belts are we talking about here?
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 10:06pm On Aug 06, 2010
cecegorz:

^^^
How many belts are we talking about here?

The Vehicle Has Only One Fan Belt
cool cool
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by cecegorz(m): 10:21pm On Aug 06, 2010
Meeeen!
At that price, I tot u meant 1doz cheesy grin grin
It really sounds too high 4 a fan belt, u know?
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 10:25pm On Aug 06, 2010
cecegorz:

Meeeen!
At that price, I tot u meant 1doz  cheesy grin grin
It really sounds too high 4 a fan belt, u know?

There is the Fan Belt for 3,000 Naira.

Thought the Buyer wanted the Genuine One, That's why i quoted the Original Price.
cheesy
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 5:08pm On Aug 07, 2010
Buy Only Original vehicle parts.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply)

Photos: 1999 Toyota Camry ₦ 550,000 (negotiable) + FREE Test Drive / 2013 Model Benz ML350 4matic Fully Loaded Toks With Thumb Start Engine / Extremely clean tokunbo 15tons hiab self loader crane Iveco Eight tyres truck fo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.