Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery - Autos (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery (39700 Views)

Affordable Genuine Car Accessories(car Cover, Footmat Etc.) 08154666018 / Genuine Car Spare And Replacement Parts From Europe / Genuine Car Ac/compressors! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 9:49pm On Jul 26, 2010
cecegorz:

Inspired, please confirm once you get value for the cheque, so that i will start clearing the warehouse for the goods. grin grin grin grin

Meanwhile thanks for the mechanic, the young man did a great job.

Yes Sir,

The Funds has Cleared Into My Account,

I have Ordered for Your Parts, Clear the Ware House. cheesy
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by cecegorz(m): 11:22am On Jul 27, 2010
inspired_m:

Yes Sir,

Yeah. Progress>>>>

Please help me quote the price for a 2003 Toyota Highlander Brain Box
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 2:39pm On Jul 27, 2010
cecegorz:

Yeah. Progress>>>>

Please help me quote the price for a 2003 Toyota Highlander Brain Box

Kindly furnish me with Detailed Specs of the Highlander and the Code number of the ECU

Thanks cool cool
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by soldee: 3:58pm On Jul 27, 2010
inspired_m:

YES SIR, I am Still here, HALE & Hearty, Sorry for the Delays

2002 C230 Kompressor Coupe ORIGINAL Set of EBC Ultimax Brake Discs Cost 45,000 Naira

Original Set of EBC Brake Pads Cost 20,000 Naira

Delivery To Abuja is 10,000 Naira.

They are Both Manufactured by EBC Ultimax and both come with 1 Year Warranties

Attached are the Sample Photos.

Thanks, pls whats your email addy?
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by soldee: 4:25pm On Jul 27, 2010
soldee:

Thanks, pls whats your email addy?

No worries, I see its accompanying your posts. I'll be contacting you soon, God willing. Looking forward to good business!
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by cecegorz(m): 4:57pm On Jul 27, 2010
inspired_m:

Kindly furnish me with Detailed Specs of the Highlander and the Code number of the ECU

Thanks cool cool

The unit was actually removed from the ride. Is there any other way to get the code? Can the VIN suffice?
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 8:59pm On Jul 27, 2010
cecegorz:

The unit was actually removed from the ride. Is there any other way to get the code? Can the VIN suffice?

Yes With the VIN, I would be able to Know the Engine capacity and trim Model

I can Source the ECU ( Brain Box ) With that

Thanks
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by pokiben: 11:52pm On Jul 27, 2010
Hello Inspired,
How does this thing work? I actually need front and back shocks for my 2000 Nissan Pathfinder.
can it arrive within i week?
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 11:54pm On Jul 27, 2010
pokiben:

Hello Inspired,
How does this thing work? I actually need front and back shocks for my 2000 Nissan Pathfinder.

Yes It would arrive in 7 days

Give me the Specs of your Pathfinder, LE, SE ?

2 Wheel Drive, 4 Wheel Drive ?
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by Rothstein: 11:40am On Jul 28, 2010
Inspired< How are you 2day? hope your biz is moving? its been awhile you know, The last time we saw in Shitta was memorable. Quite an innovation to supply parts here. pls i need front and back brake pads for FORD EDGE 2008. Thanks,
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 9:58pm On Jul 28, 2010
Rothstein:

Inspired< How are you 2day? hope your biz is moving? its been awhile you know, The last time we saw in Shitta was memorable. Quite an innovation to supply parts here. pls i need front and back brake pads for FORD EDGE 2008. Thanks,

Thanks a Lot, The last time I was in Shitta was in 2008, To eat Amala & Gbegiri with Orishi rishi At Iya Shitta in Surulere,

Havent been there in a While, Cant Picture your Face again. wink

The 2008 Ford Edge has 3 Sub Models

SE, SEL and the Limited

The front Brake pads Set costs 30,000 Naira

The Rear brake Pad Sets Costs 40,000 Naira
cool cool
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by pokiben: 11:59pm On Jul 28, 2010
[color=#006600]Quote from: pokiben on Yesterday at 11:52:41 PM
Hello Inspired,

[/color]

LE 4 Wheel Drive
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 8:25am On Jul 29, 2010
pokiben:

[color=#006600]Quote from: pokiben on Yesterday at 11:52:41 PM
Hello Inspired,

[/color]

LE 4 Wheel Drive

2000 Nissan Pathfinder LE 4WD

Front Shocks is 35,000 Naira

Rear Shocks is 45,000 Naira

BRAND NEW, Genuine, with 1 Year Warranty.
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by cecegorz(m): 9:21am On Jul 29, 2010
inspired_m:

Yes Sir,

Can't wait to fix these things brou, Lagos roads have been hurting my underneath badly!
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by pokiben: 9:16am On Jul 30, 2010
Quote from: pokiben on July 28, 2010, 11:59 PM
Quote from: pokiben on Yesterday at 11:52:41 PM
Hello Inspired,

LE 4 Wheel Drive

Thanks for the price-list,. Can you arrange for a mechanic to fix them for me?
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 4:14pm On Jul 30, 2010
pokiben:

Quote from: pokiben on July 28, 2010, 11:59 PM
Quote from: pokiben on Yesterday at 11:52:41 PM
Hello Inspired,

LE 4 Wheel Drive

Thanks for the price-list,. Can you arrange for a mechanic to fix them for me?

Yes, I have a very good Japanase Auto Mechanic, He is Very Good.
cool cool
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 12:03pm On Aug 01, 2010
Songus,

The TCM for your Passat has been Sent to you Via Courier

Pick up can be arranged today.

Thanks for your Business.
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 10:05am On Aug 02, 2010
cecegorz:

Can't wait to fix these things brou, Lagos roads have been hurting my underneath badly!

Parts DELIVERED

Thank you for your Business. cool cool
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by cecegorz(m): 10:15am On Aug 02, 2010
inspired_m:

Parts DELIVERED

Thank you for your Business. cool cool

I am really inspired. I've taken delivery of the parts except the Wippers.

I am waiting for it so i can move every thing to the mechanic at once. As i said, remember to call before coming so i will give my current location.

More deals to ur elbow grin grin grin
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by igbanbajo(m): 2:09pm On Aug 02, 2010
inspired_m is great

You need a reliable person to do business with? inspired_m is all you need.

Warm regards,

Igbanbajo
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by cecegorz(m): 4:33pm On Aug 02, 2010
cecegorz:

I am waiting for it so i can move every thing to the mechanic at once. As i said, remember to call before coming so i will give my current location.

More deals to your elbow grin grin grin

I have wired my account details to you 4d wiper refund. Hope you got the text?
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 4:45pm On Aug 02, 2010
cecegorz:

More deals to your elbow grin grin grin

cecegorz:

I have wired my account details to you 4d wiper refund. Hope you got the text?

All your Parts Come with 1 year Manufacturers Warranty, the Wipers Skipped me So you may have to buy that Locally, I got the text.

Thank you for your Business cool cool
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by cecegorz(m): 5:40pm On Aug 02, 2010
inspired_m:

All your Parts Come with 1 year Manufacturers Warranty, the Wipers Skipped me So you may have to buy that Locally, I got the text.

You don't know how vauable this your initiative is, brou. Forget our local Ladipo/Trade fair guys. I'll keep the money till i have another major shipments.
My side mirror was smashed by a hit and run Danfo where i parked by the road side, i took a drive to Ladipo to buy a new one, within two weeks of installation, the auto button now works for up/down movements only, the side by side buttons are dead!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Just maintain your integrity on this as you've done on the auto deals, and very soon your dream of becoming a billionaire will just come 2 pass grin grin grin grin
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 9:51am On Aug 03, 2010
cecegorz:

You don't know how vauable this your initiative is, brou. Forget our local Ladipo/Trade fair guys. I'll keep the money till i have another major shipments.
My side mirror was smashed by a hit and run Danfo where i parked by the road side, i took a drive to Ladipo to buy a new one, within two weeks of installation, the auto button now works for up/down movements only, the side by side buttons are dead!!!  shocked  shocked  shocked shocked

Just maintain your integrity on this as you've done on the auto deals, and very soon your dream of becoming a billionaire will just come 2 pass  grin  grin  grin   grin

Big Amen to the Emboldened Part.
wink
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by cecegorz(m): 1:21pm On Aug 03, 2010
inspired_m:

I must commend your prompt customer care, man.

I have given Chinedu the pads and bushings, hoping for his fast return delivery so they can finnish up the job on time.
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by xtymor: 2:02pm On Aug 03, 2010
Chief Inspired_m, You are really inspiration to our generation.
Thank God for your good business ethics. Keep it up
Please I need the following for my Honda CRV 2005 Model made in Japan and their prices
1. flood light
2. the rear light
3. rear and front bumper
4. engine protector
5. sand protector
Reaspond ASAP
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 03, 2010
Hi Inspired,
I need NGK OEM Laser Iridium® spark plugs for both lx and ex v6 06/07 accords. whats your quote?
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 2:40pm On Aug 03, 2010
cecegorz:

I must commend your prompt customer care, man.

I have given Chinedu the pads and bushings, hoping for his fast return delivery so they can finnish up the job on time.

Alright Sir, Im Onto It.

Thanks
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 2:48pm On Aug 03, 2010
xtymor:

Chief Inspired_m, You are really inspiration to our generation.
Thank God for your good business ethics. Keep it up
Please I need the following for my Honda CRV 2005 Model made in Japan and their prices
1. flood light
2. the rear light
3. rear and front bumper
4. engine protector
5. sand protector
Reaspond ASAP

You're Highly Welcome

2005 Honda CR-V Model

Fog Lights is 15,000 Naira

Rear Lights is 70,000 Naira

Rear Bumper is 40,000 Naira

Front Bumper is 45,000 Naira

Under Engine Protector is 15,000 Naira

Sand Protector is 10,000 Naira

All Parts come With Lifetime Warranty, 100% Genuine, 7 Days Delivery.
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 5:10pm On Aug 03, 2010
babs2aroks:

Hi Inspired,
I need NGK OEM Laser Iridium® spark plugs for both lx and ex v6 06/07 accords. whats your quote?

100% Original Spark Iridium Plugs.

5,000 Naira Each.

4 plugs = 20,000 naira

6 Plugs = 30,000 Naira.

Lifetime Warranty.
cool cool
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 10:31am On Aug 04, 2010
100% Genuine Auto Parts. wink
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 2:43pm On Aug 04, 2010
[size=15pt]ORIGINAL TOYOTA SPARE PARTS

ORIGINAL HONDA PARTS

ORIGINAL NISSAN PARTS

LIFETIME MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
[/size] cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Photos: 1999 Toyota Camry ₦ 550,000 (negotiable) + FREE Test Drive / 2013 Model Benz ML350 4matic Fully Loaded Toks With Thumb Start Engine / Extremely clean tokunbo 15tons hiab self loader crane Iveco Eight tyres truck fo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.