Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Relationship Talk With Bukky: My Husband Is A Womanizer And It Hurts Me Badly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Talk With Bukky: My Husband Is A Womanizer And It Hurts Me Badly (571 Views)

Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? / My Girlfriend Is Ignoring Me And It Hurts Me / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Talk With Bukky: My Husband Is A Womanizer And It Hurts Me Badly by Jonifech: 12:47pm On Apr 05, 2018

Please what do I do? Should I leave him because I’m going crazy for his actions?

Dear Bukky,

My husband is a womanizer and I feel so pained in my heart anytime he goes for other women.

Please what do I do, should I leave him because I’m going crazy for his actions?

Please help me.

Dear reader,

I think before considering an exit plan, you should first consider why he does what he does.

His actions are unjustifiable, I’ll admit that. Having extra marital affairs is largely inexcusable.

At the same time, it is not enough to point fingers every time something goes wrong. It requires some introspection, too, so you could assess the situation and see if there’s something you could have done better.

Is there a possibility that your actions have made it easy/inevitable for him to step out of his commitment to you? How’s the sex? Are you keeping your end of the bargain to love, hold, cherish and other things you promised each other while taking marriage oath?

Unfaithfulness is not incurable. While most relationships crash due to repeated cheating and an unwillingness to of one partner to give up their philandering ways, some move from the mess created by cheating to better things.
The only time you should not think twice before dumping someone is in the case of domestic violence. So in this case, if you think think there’s still an option to explore to restore your marriage and peace of mind, then explore it.

If, however, you have done all you can, and tried all you can to make things work and he’s yet to get his act right, then maybe leaving him is the last resort.

Divorce should be your last option though, not the first or mid-point of your quest for peace of mind.

Do you have burning questions that you would love to get answers to?

Just send a mail to relationships@pulse.ng and I’ll provide the most honest answers to them anonymously.

Note; the chances of getting a quick response reduces if the text in your email has a lot of abbreviations. So, please write as properly as possible.

So, why not send that mail today and let’s talk about it?

A problem shared is a problem half-solved!

FORF MORE RELATED POSSTS, VISIT JONINET MEDIA
Re: Relationship Talk With Bukky: My Husband Is A Womanizer And It Hurts Me Badly by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:52pm On Apr 05, 2018
grin

Sometimes men dont know what they want sha... They cheat coz their muddy yam wants to taste some different holes angry
Re: Relationship Talk With Bukky: My Husband Is A Womanizer And It Hurts Me Badly by Offpoint: 12:52pm On Apr 05, 2018
if I should send my relationship problems to that... I swear that email will crash or be deactivated.
Divorcing your current hubby base on cheating ground doesn't mean your next will be faithful.
like Nwaamakpe would say ” if women should learned the act of sharing their men the world would be a peaceful place "
Re: Relationship Talk With Bukky: My Husband Is A Womanizer And It Hurts Me Badly by Jonifech: 12:55pm On Apr 05, 2018
BUKKY... U REALLY TALKED SENCE.. TANKS TO U SO MUCH...

FOR MORE RELATED POSTS, VISIT JONINET MEDIA
Re: Relationship Talk With Bukky: My Husband Is A Womanizer And It Hurts Me Badly by XhosaNostra(f): 1:10pm On Apr 05, 2018
If she stays, she'll make front page here on Nairaland soon, for slashing him with a blade.

He is cheating on her, how the fùck is she the one needing to be "introspective", while the cheater continues to cheat with zero self-actualization or remorse? Divorce the sack of shìt & start a new life without aggravation

2 Likes

Re: Relationship Talk With Bukky: My Husband Is A Womanizer And It Hurts Me Badly by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 05, 2018
XhosaNostra:
If she stays, she'll make front page here on Nairaland soon, for slashing him with a blade.

He is cheating on her, how the fùck is she the one needing to be "introspective", while the cheater continues to cheat with zero self-actualization or remorse? Divorce the sack of shìt & start a new life without aggravation
so u are Brideofdarcula

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: See What A Miracle Fan Told Juliet Ibrahim That Has Been Trending / A P*rnStar Is Giving Out Scholarships Worth $60,000 And Two Cars On Twitter. / Bubu Not Smiling With The Coach After The Nigeria & Argentina Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.