Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,379 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications (9117 Views)

Ghanaian Girl Falls To Her Death After Removing P@nt To Tw3rk On Stage / Ghanaian Girl Ruling The World Of Modeling With Boobs / Meet Stella The Ghanaian Girl Who Is Proud Of Sleeping With Her Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications by MetroBaba1(m): 10:48pm On Apr 05, 2018
Bede2u:
On behalf of Oba n'edo and the good ppl of edo state...we accept her. grin we will send her to Europe as she fits all the requirements set by our ancestors

You Say Europe?
That's Sweet! Italy On Point

Re: Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications by victorian(f): 10:56pm On Apr 05, 2018
Blackfire:
On behalf of delta boys we reject her ...

We give her to yoruba demons and igbo archangels.

Lol grin

You are so wicked! grin grin grin
Re: Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 05, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UIRwV6PLLw
Your mum sucks my c.o.ck daily, you silly igbo bastard !!!
Bede2u:
On behalf of Oba n'edo and the good ppl of edo state...we accept her. grin we will send her to Europe as she fits all the requirements set by our ancestors

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtVSsZogKAU
Re: Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications by victorian(f): 10:59pm On Apr 05, 2018
Bede2u:

Lol cheesy

Una no go kill person with laugh for this forum. Lol

All tribes rejecting her except edo, ready to send her abroad as sex slave cheesy
Re: Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications by Blackfire(m): 11:01pm On Apr 05, 2018
victorian:

Lol grin

You are so wicked! grin grin grin

And you my dear is smilling to that wickedness...
Re: Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 05, 2018
The only person who is going to be sent abroad as sex slave is your mum.
And the guy pretending to speak on behalf of Edo is actually igbo.
So it is the igbo who accepted her and want to send her abroad as sex slave alongside your mother.

victorian:

Lol cheesy

Una no go kill person with laugh for this forum. Lol

All tribes rejecting her except edo, ready to send her abroad as sex slave cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications by victorian(f): 11:05pm On Apr 05, 2018
prolog2:
The only person who is going to be sent abroad as sex slave is your mum.
And the guy pretending to speak on behalf of Edo is actually igbo.
So it is the igbo who accepted her and want to send her abroad as sex slave alongside your mother.

Heheheheheeheheheheh cheesy

E pain am.. Lol.

Seems you are from Ghana grin.

Sorry o.

But it's Fine by me..

Hope you have digger and shovel there to dig my mum's grave and exhume her bones cheesy

Her bones will gladly follow you to Europe , visa no problem grin

1 Like

Re: Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications by Enoma222(m): 11:06pm On Apr 05, 2018
On behalf of the benins we send her back to Ghana with one ghana must Go bag

2 Likes

Re: Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications by phayvoursky(m): 11:07pm On Apr 05, 2018
Bede2u:
We the good people of Edo state based in Italy as a matter of urgency place a curse on her and return her to the Asantehene's palace.

3 Likes

Re: Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications by victorian(f): 11:07pm On Apr 05, 2018
Blackfire:

And you my dear is smilling to that wickedness...

It's so funny and very mean reply cheesy

But the babe no try at all in the looks department.

Sighs Na wa.
Re: Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 05, 2018
Seems you are a bastard
victorian:

E pain am.. Lol.

Re: Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications by obaataaokpaewu: 11:09pm On Apr 05, 2018
Must be Delta. Ghana Burger guys them. She should Go to Jesse, na their headquarters be that grin grin grin
Re: Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 05, 2018
Seems you are a bastard
victorian:

E pain am.. Lol.

Re: Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications by victorian(f): 11:12pm On Apr 05, 2018
prolog2:
Seems you are a bastard

What's my own?

Why attack me?

Oh! All the men placing curse on her, u didn't attack them.. Na me your mouth strong ontop.

Idiot!

U think I have your time this night.

Imbeciile!!
Re: Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications by Myhighdreams(f): 11:19pm On Apr 05, 2018
Re: Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications by Enoma222(m): 11:29pm On Apr 05, 2018
phayvoursky:
We the good people of Edo state based in Italy as a matter of urgency place a curse on her and return her to the Asantehene's palace.
cheesy
phayvoursky:
Re: Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications by Bede2u(m): 11:31pm On Apr 05, 2018
prolog2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UIRwV6PLLw
Your mum sucks my c.o.ck daily, you silly igbo bastard !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtVSsZogKAU
u were pained grin
Re: Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications by Enoma222(m): 11:35pm On Apr 05, 2018
boko haram association of Nigerian here by reject her offer by passing a vote of no confident on her ....we are ok with our chibok and dashi girls...we dont want her in sabisa forest either .....lol

1 Like

Re: Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications by Blackfire(m): 11:38pm On Apr 05, 2018
victorian:

It's so funny and very mean reply cheesy

But the babe no try at all in the looks department.

Sighs Na wa.

Anyways how your oga hope things are lovey dovey
Re: Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications by blacq2009(m): 12:00am On Apr 06, 2018
Na this kind people dey make Nigerians insult Ghanaians. Malafaka guh.
Re: Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications by blacq2009(m): 12:07am On Apr 06, 2018
DeadRat:
She Looks Like Wizkid
No. She looks like a dead rat, to me.
Re: Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications by donsimoniiblog: 12:56am On Apr 06, 2018
daviesblaze:
on behalf of the fulani and hausa brothers, we gladly reject her and pass it unto our Edo brothers.

. Lwkmd
Re: Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications by donsimoniiblog: 12:57am On Apr 06, 2018
Bede2u:

Edo the state of Europe hoeloshoes.. Lwkmd
Re: Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications by donsimoniiblog: 12:59am On Apr 06, 2018
victorian:

E pain am.. Lol.

Sorry o.

But it's Fine by me..

Hope you have digger and shovel there to dig my mum's grave and exhume her bones cheesy

Her bones will gladly follow you to Europe , visa no problem grin

Wickedness
Re: Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications by drnoel: 1:45am On Apr 06, 2018
Blackfire:

Chai we reject. Twufiakia!
On behalf of Igbo archangels we pass her over to Yoruba demons, hausas, efiks, igalans and the rest of the respective ethnic groups

1 Like

Re: Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications by daviesblaze(m): 5:41am On Apr 06, 2018
Bede2u:
Edo people and trafficking be like Buhari and Kworuption
Re: Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications by Masterclass32: 7:39am On Apr 06, 2018
Blackfire:

Igbo Archangels? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications by Yhelay(m): 7:49am On Apr 06, 2018
MhizzAJ:
There are lots of single ladies in Nigeria She wantu chance us all the way from Ghana cheesy
lol...advocate for the United Single Ladies Association of Nigeria (USLA)
Re: Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 06, 2018
drnoel:

Chai we reject. Twufiakia!
On behalf of Igbo archangels we pass her over to Yoruba demons, hausas, efiks, igalans and the rest of the respective ethnic groups
On Behalf of the Efiks we thank you for your offer but as it is currently we have to focus on the hot Efik/Ibibio girls that we have here. We kindly pass her back to her original target audience(the Deltans)

2 Likes

Re: Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications by donsimoniiblog: 8:40am On Apr 06, 2018
Tednersy:

On Behalf of the Efiks we thank you for your offer but as it is currently we have to focus on the hot Efik/Ibibio girls that we have here. We kindly pass her back to her original target audience(the Deltans)

and on behalf of the peaceful, cute and loving deltans , we pass her to the calabars here..
Re: Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications by robinso01(m): 10:34am On Apr 06, 2018
Blackfire:

she knows what she wants,she knew of Yoruba before she mentioned deltans , Yoruba people mingle with intellectual.
Re: Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 06, 2018
Blackfire:

I reject her On behalf of the yoruba demons and hausa foul spirits.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures / Admit It! We Have All Done This Before (photo) / The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.