Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures (9109 Views)

My Wife Is Flirting With Childhood Friend Online / My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by Ocholu: 7:21pm On Mar 21, 2022
So, I was extremely bored with everything earlier today, and decided to flirt unprovoked on Tinder. With the kinda pictures my profile holds, I easily match with ladies. Pretty ladies.

It's not about the looks though! But the affluence. Haha. So I matched as many as I wanted and moved the conversation to WhatsApp.

Omo! All the ladies there wants money. Regardless of what they imputed in their profile of this and that, forget am, na money them dey find. One even told me 1 million bucks is enough to have her.

It was a repeated pattern for all they ladies. Look, without benefits of doubts, I was expecting a small margin from the total population to at least want an; independent guy, handsome bobo that is well built, graduate, working, etcetera. But reversed was the outcome.

I've abandoned them chats sha. Because my client who runs me keywords research for my Amazon stuffs sent a beautiful job done. So my boredom was cleared and I went back to hustling for urgent 2k.

Honestly, don't know what I'd have done if I was in these ladies shoes. Maybe I'd request for money too. Or an independent partner (my best bet).

Also, I am seriously considering funding some of them. One told me she's in school and the ASUU strike is telling heavily on her. She can't go back home because, at the moment, it's better to stay back in school.
I am also buying a lot from the lady that sells clothing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:23pm On Mar 21, 2022
Let's welcome the president of nairaland simps..ocholu.. grin grin
*Claps*
I thought you had a girlfriend tho? undecided cheesy

15 Likes

Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by Camelot65: 7:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
1 million naira to win a lady's heart?? Shey she dey mad ni

I'll use that money for something productive. angry

6 Likes

Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by posty56: 7:31pm On Mar 21, 2022
you are considering funding them as their father

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by dayabiuuku: 7:32pm On Mar 21, 2022
Mr Dj Please Play Me "Kokanmi'' by Qdot Alagbe!

#ItIsWell!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by Ocholu: 7:35pm On Mar 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Let's welcome the president of nairaland simps..ocholu.. grin grin
*Claps*
I thought you had a girlfriend tho? undecided cheesy

Hahaha.. Thank you! Y'all can now take your seats.

Yeah, I do have a girlfriend. I was only flirting though. Nothing serious grin grin. You know!
Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:37pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ocholu:

Hahaha.. Thank you! Y'all can now take your seats.

Yeah, I do have a girlfriend. I was only flirting though. Nothing serious grin grin. You know!
Ocholu pls give that lady the money tho... cry
Will you pls? cry
Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by Ocholu: 7:42pm On Mar 21, 2022
posty56:

Yeahs off course. I share from the fate of people who have helped me previously. Without knowing me, seeing me, or wanting anything to do with me. I always look back, and I am grateful.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by opera1(m): 7:48pm On Mar 21, 2022
Don't be surprised, majority of them may be male Scammers.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by Ocholu: 7:49pm On Mar 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ocholu pls give that lady the money tho... cry
Will you pls? cry

LoL. 1 million maybe too much for only her. At least! I am thinking splitting it into 4. They're 5. So, I'll just remove the lady I bought stuffs from.
Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:51pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ocholu:

LoL. 1 million maybe too much for only her. At least! I am thinking splitting it into 4. They're 5. So, I'll just remove the lady I bought stuffs from.
Good..1million dollar kiss right?

1 Like

Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by Ocholu: 7:52pm On Mar 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Good..1million dollar kiss right?

Noo... 10 million dollars.
Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:53pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ocholu:

Noo... 10 million dollars.
Really..are you taking me for a joker or what?
cry cry
This was a simple question but your response was too harsh.. cry
Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by Ocholu: 7:56pm On Mar 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Really..are you taking me for a joker or what?
cry cry
This was a simple question but your response was too harsh.. cry

LoL. I thought you were capping. How can I share 1 million dollars What's then my networth grin.
Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:59pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ocholu:

LoL. I thought you were capping. How can I share 1 million dollars What's then my networth grin.
Me?
Capping?
Ok enjoy..
Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by siofra(f): 8:06pm On Mar 21, 2022
Camelot65:

Shift joor. Because you no get undecided
Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by Camelot65: 8:09pm On Mar 21, 2022
siofra:

Shift joor. Because you no get undecided
Mtsewwww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by Ocholu: 8:13pm On Mar 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Me?
Capping?
Ok enjoy..

Come back jorrr..
Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:18pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ocholu:

Come back jorrr..
What? smiley
Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by Victerica(m): 8:24pm On Mar 21, 2022
If na your fellow guy, u no go ever do for am like this...

After, u go say, na charity work

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by Victerica(m): 8:25pm On Mar 21, 2022
Buhari, come and carry your son

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by Ocholu: 8:42pm On Mar 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What? smiley

You know the table in which we meet. I've some racks for you.
Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by Cardealer2021(m): 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ocholu:

Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by Cardealer2021(m): 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2022
Abeg I'm extremely bored and sad embarassed too I need any one to make me happy anything am in,
I don tire like mad make una no let me commit suicide abeg embarassed
Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by Ocholu: 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2022
Victerica:
If na your fellow guy, u no go ever do for am like this...

After, u go say, na charity work

You just open your mouth waaahh and say stuffs as though you know me.

What you just said is typical of yourself.
Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ocholu:

Whatever it is you want..holla at me.. wink kiss
Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by VladimirPutiin(m): 8:53pm On Mar 21, 2022
posty56:

That same guy won’t fund an average dude hustling on the streets.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by greymiles: 9:36pm On Mar 21, 2022
Camelot65:

Be like say the heart na ballon d’or

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by kmaster007: 9:36pm On Mar 21, 2022
All of dem nah hook-up business dem dey do now

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Message Do You Have For Your E-friends This Ember Period? / Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications / End Time Students..see What 2 Unclad Unilag Couples Wore To A Photoshoot (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.