Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Buhari Breaks Silence On Allegations Of Religious Bias - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Breaks Silence On Allegations Of Religious Bias (21121 Views)

Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React / Buhari Breaks Fast With Dangote, Business & Political Party Leaders (Photos) / Monkeypox: DHQ Breaks Silence On Allegations Against Nigerian Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Breaks Silence On Allegations Of Religious Bias by philGeo(m): 10:24am On Apr 06, 2018
Buharimustgo:
Imagine a Jihadist talking,as if other Nigerians are fools
I wonder.
Re: Buhari Breaks Silence On Allegations Of Religious Bias by obonujoker(m): 10:32am On Apr 06, 2018
Election campaign talk.... ole
Re: Buhari Breaks Silence On Allegations Of Religious Bias by Lomprico2: 10:43am On Apr 06, 2018
Omeokachie:
Buhari thinks that the internet ever forgets like most Nigerians...

Here he is calling for TOTAL sharia to be implemented across the country.

Clear case of historical revisionism, but we will never forget.

http://www.herald.ng/vote-candidates-will-defend-islam-sharia-buhari/

https://www.news24.com/xArchive/Archive/Calls-for-total-Sharia-in-Nigeria-20010827

You dey mind the clueless fool and his very stupid supporters?
Re: Buhari Breaks Silence On Allegations Of Religious Bias by victorazyvictor(m): 10:46am On Apr 06, 2018
fk001:

Wailer you can do better than hissing.

Are you a snake cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks Silence On Allegations Of Religious Bias by lastmessenger: 10:50am On Apr 06, 2018
Even a deaf and dumb man knows that buhari is a jihadist .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Silence On Allegations Of Religious Bias by Smooyis(m): 10:51am On Apr 06, 2018
So only muslim service chiefs can be trusted ba? shocked kwoantinu
Re: Buhari Breaks Silence On Allegations Of Religious Bias by Am2Gud(m): 10:53am On Apr 06, 2018
What's Buhari saying cause my phone screen is bad but all I know is that everything Buhari government is doing is base on tribalism and religion!

Buhari don't have anything to say his life is due for medical attention he should go for treatment
Re: Buhari Breaks Silence On Allegations Of Religious Bias by no1madman(m): 10:54am On Apr 06, 2018
[img][/img]

Re: Buhari Breaks Silence On Allegations Of Religious Bias by jingolo1111: 10:56am On Apr 06, 2018
Hmmmmm 2019 they will b a lot of suicide cos pmb is goin to win again:::: from their post u knw dey can commit suicide if pmb wins
14Ebisco:
President Muhammadu Buhari, Thursday, declared that the allegation that he is favouring one religion over the other is far from the truth.

He said all through his public life, he had never contravened his oath of office.

This was as he called on religious leaders to work towards the broader goal of building a strong and unified nation, and avoid insinuations that could divide the populace, especially along religious lines.

Recall that the Bishop of Sokoto Diocese, Matthew Kukah, recently stated that Buhari “rode into town like a knight in shining armour…the bogeyman of religion, region and ethnicity, which we thought we had overcome by the sheer nature of your support base, have come back with a vengeance to haunt and threaten the very foundation of our existence.”

But the President, while receiving a delegation of the Arewa Pastors Non-Denominational Initiative for Peace in Nigeria led by Bishop John Abu Richard, stated that religious leaders had the responsibility of creating an enabling environment for peace and development to thrive.

“Some voices, for political or ethnic reasons are making unguarded statements accusing the government and myself in particular of religious bias.

“Let me assure you, honourable clergymen that this is far from the truth. In my career as a soldier, administrator, and politician, I have never veered from my oath of office.

“When I had the honour to lead a Military Government there were more Christians than Muslims in the Federal Executive Council and the Supreme Military Council.

“This was not by design but I appointed people on their merit without the slightest bias. The present Federal Executive Council is also evenly balanced; again not by design but by respecting and rewarding individual qualities,’’ Buhari said, according to a statement issued by his special adviser on media and publicity, Femi Adesina.

The President expressed delight at the proposition to hold a one day prayer and fasting meeting for the nation, April 26, 2018, assuring that he would direct the Inspector General of Police to provide adequate security for the gathering.

In his remarks, the leader of the delegation said more than 45,000 pastors in the Northern part of Nigeria had registered with the initiative to use their pulpits for the propagation of the gospel of peace, and shun political distractions.

Richard urged other pastors to support the administration as it works towards ending the violence in various parts of the country and avoid politically coloured sermons.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/04/buhari-breaks-silence-on-allegations-of.html
Re: Buhari Breaks Silence On Allegations Of Religious Bias by HomeOfMe(f): 10:57am On Apr 06, 2018
14Ebisco:
President Muhammadu Buhari, Thursday, declared that the allegation that he is favouring one religion over the other is far from the truth.

He said all through his public life, he had never contravened his oath of office.

This was as he called on religious leaders to work towards the broader goal of building a strong and unified nation, and avoid insinuations that could divide the populace, especially along religious lines.

Recall that the Bishop of Sokoto Diocese, Matthew Kukah, recently stated that Buhari “rode into town like a knight in shining armour…the bogeyman of religion, region and ethnicity, which we thought we had overcome by the sheer nature of your support base, have come back with a vengeance to haunt and threaten the very foundation of our existence.”

But the President, while receiving a delegation of the Arewa Pastors Non-Denominational Initiative for Peace in Nigeria led by Bishop John Abu Richard, stated that religious leaders had the responsibility of creating an enabling environment for peace and development to thrive.

“Some voices, for political or ethnic reasons are making unguarded statements accusing the government and myself in particular of religious bias.

“Let me assure you, honourable clergymen that this is far from the truth. In my career as a soldier, administrator, and politician, I have never veered from my oath of office.

“When I had the honour to lead a Military Government there were more Christians than Muslims in the Federal Executive Council and the Supreme Military Council.

“This was not by design but I appointed people on their merit without the slightest bias. The present Federal Executive Council is also evenly balanced; again not by design but by respecting and rewarding individual qualities,’’ Buhari said, according to a statement issued by his special adviser on media and publicity, Femi Adesina.

The President expressed delight at the proposition to hold a one day prayer and fasting meeting for the nation, April 26, 2018, assuring that he would direct the Inspector General of Police to provide adequate security for the gathering.

In his remarks, the leader of the delegation said more than 45,000 pastors in the Northern part of Nigeria had registered with the initiative to use their pulpits for the propagation of the gospel of peace, and shun political distractions.

Richard urged other pastors to support the administration as it works towards ending the violence in various parts of the country and avoid politically coloured sermons.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/04/buhari-breaks-silence-on-allegations-of.html
Politicians are ready to kiss anyone's ass now that elections are around the corner.
Re: Buhari Breaks Silence On Allegations Of Religious Bias by kimjongJezebel: 11:01am On Apr 06, 2018
jingolo1111:
Hmmmmm 2019 they will b a lot of suicide cos pmb is goin to win again:::: from their post u knw dey can commit suicide if pmb wins

So you prefer Nigerians to die because of one man abi? Small time you will go to church or mosque depending on whether you're a Christian or Muslim. You guys won't go unpunished

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Silence On Allegations Of Religious Bias by rickyrex(m): 11:10am On Apr 06, 2018
even if you give buhari USA wey done develop to rule, he will still fail. the truth is that we dont have a leader yet in governement. if you see a true leader, you need no one to tell you. they dont talk any how, they dont key into foolish ideas, they are equal to everyone, they are not afraid of walking on the street, they are good listerner, they dont dwell in the past event, they are goal driven, they research regularly to know the plight of the masses. they carry out a survey to know the people immediate wants, they accept faults and work to get better, they dont gatther ilitrates around them. they dont force laws without proper consultation. they are passionate to achieve success.non of our pasted and present president are GOds choice. they rigged and forced power for themselves. else i wont have expected this government talked about the pasted governement. if they can not win the heart of nigerians who they claimed voted for them

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks Silence On Allegations Of Religious Bias by Firefire(m): 11:14am On Apr 06, 2018
Religious fanatics

Re: Buhari Breaks Silence On Allegations Of Religious Bias by izaray(f): 11:16am On Apr 06, 2018
rickyrex:
even if you give buhari USA wey done develop to rule, he will still fail. the truth is that we dont have a leader yet in governement. if you see a true leader, you need no one to tell you. they dont talk any how, they dont key into foolish ideas, they are equal to everyone, they are not afraid of walking on the street, they are good listerner, they dont dwell in the past event, they are goal driven, they research regularly to know the plight of the masses. they carry out a survey to know the people immediate wants, they accept faults and work to get better, they dont gatther ilitrates around them. they dont force laws without proper consultation. they are passionate to achieve success.non of our pasted and present president are GOds choice. they rigged and forced power for themselves. else i wont have expected this government talked about the pasted governement. if they can not win the heart of nigerians who they claimed voted for them
In this era Uncle are you still sleeping, wake-up its 11:14am already cool
Re: Buhari Breaks Silence On Allegations Of Religious Bias by eodavids(m): 11:19am On Apr 06, 2018
limeta:
Words or deed
Re: Buhari Breaks Silence On Allegations Of Religious Bias by lexy2014: 11:27am On Apr 06, 2018
fk001:

Are you a snake cheesy
what happened here?
http://www.herald.ng/vote-candidates-will-defend-islam-sharia-buhari/
Re: Buhari Breaks Silence On Allegations Of Religious Bias by lexy2014: 11:29am On Apr 06, 2018
buhariguy:
Idiotic pigs of Biafra can jump inside Atlantic ocean,
Buhari has said his own
is it Biafra that said this?:

https://www.news24.com/xArchive/Archive/Calls-for-total-Sharia-in-Nigeria-20010827
Re: Buhari Breaks Silence On Allegations Of Religious Bias by SoldierBoy1(m): 11:37am On Apr 06, 2018
One guy up there said Buhari isn't going nowhere until the North decides otherwise....... Talking as if we in the South do not matter.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Silence On Allegations Of Religious Bias by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 06, 2018
I bet u, u guys dnt knw m.k.o is more fanatical dan diz buha.. so dnt blame diz buhu 4 always bn hari in is appointments.
Re: Buhari Breaks Silence On Allegations Of Religious Bias by profmnuhu(m): 12:50pm On Apr 06, 2018
Baba till 2023

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Silence On Allegations Of Religious Bias by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 06, 2018
The Dullard is breaking his silence too late...he should remain deaf and dumb until 2019!!! grin
Re: Buhari Breaks Silence On Allegations Of Religious Bias by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 06, 2018
The Dullard is breaking his silence too late...he should remain deaf and dumb as usual until 2019!!! grin
Re: Buhari Breaks Silence On Allegations Of Religious Bias by Balyz: 1:07pm On Apr 06, 2018
fk001:

Are you a snake cheesy
Nope just an idiotic pig of Biafra

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Silence On Allegations Of Religious Bias by rickyrex(m): 1:10pm On Apr 06, 2018
izaray:
In this era Uncle are you still sleeping, wake-up its 11:14am already cool
your reply has no relationship to what I posted. Are you contributing to what I said or you are advertising something I can't buy
Re: Buhari Breaks Silence On Allegations Of Religious Bias by enemyofprogress: 1:19pm On Apr 06, 2018
If not because he is an old man,I would have called him a liar
Re: Buhari Breaks Silence On Allegations Of Religious Bias by 2016v2017: 1:19pm On Apr 06, 2018
bjayx:
These pastors should stay in there houses for God's sake. No more dialogue. Just vote the bastard out!
Re: Buhari Breaks Silence On Allegations Of Religious Bias by 2016v2017: 1:21pm On Apr 06, 2018
Paperwhite:
“He said all through his public life, he had never contravened his oath of office.
This was not by design but I appointed people on their merit without the slightest bias. The present Federal Executive Council is also evenly balanced; again not by design but by respecting and rewarding individual qualities,’’

By concentrating the heads of most of Nigeria's security agencies including that of the para-military in the hands of core hausa-fulani Muslims
You can only keep on deceive yourself. embarassed
Re: Buhari Breaks Silence On Allegations Of Religious Bias by 2016v2017: 1:21pm On Apr 06, 2018
Buharimustgo:
Imagine a Jihadist talking,as if other Nigerians are fools
Re: Buhari Breaks Silence On Allegations Of Religious Bias by crimeboss: 1:41pm On Apr 06, 2018
chichar1:
mtcheeeeeeewwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh, isn't it obvious when all security establishments are littered with muslims and northerners yet u say things opposite of ur actions, my question to buhari is, "is buhari honest, does he av integrity like he claims, is he not tribally biased and why are middle-belt people killed and the military has not caught the killers till now?, no one is a fool who does not what is going on, even the muslims that supports him know the end game.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Silence On Allegations Of Religious Bias by chichar1(f): 2:24pm On Apr 06, 2018
crimeboss:

oh, isn't it obvious when all security establishments are littered with muslims and northerners yet u say things opposite of ur actions, my question to buhari is, "is buhari honest, does he av integrity like he claims, is he not tribally biased and why are middle-belt people killed and the military has not caught the killers till now?, no one is a fool who does not what is going on, even the muslims that supports him know the end game.
boss!!!!! may your days be longest like river Nile

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Silence On Allegations Of Religious Bias by saidu4urp(m): 2:25pm On Apr 06, 2018
Paperwhite:
“He said all through his public life, he had never contravened his oath of office.
This was not by design but I appointed people on their merit without the slightest bias. The present Federal Executive Council is also evenly balanced; again not by design but by respecting and rewarding individual qualities,’’

By concentrating the heads of most of Nigeria's security agencies including that of the para-military in the hands of core hausa-fulani Muslims
You can only keep on deceive yourself. embarassed
Nigeria existence is only God that have the finally saying.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests BGL Boss, Okumagba Over Alleged N28.9bn Fraud - Punch / Woman Absconds With Anti-corruption Crusade Largesse In Lagos / Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.