Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

I Almost Lost My Marriage Over ‘april Fool’ Prank –woman - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Almost Lost My Marriage Over ‘april Fool’ Prank –woman (42921 Views)

Woman To Divorce Husband After 1 Week Of Marriage Over Huge Gbola / Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness / Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Almost Lost My Marriage Over ‘april Fool’ Prank –woman by nezer83: 10:54pm On Apr 05, 2018
billynoni:
Fish brain

My brother u r 100% right
Who plays with such expensive joke.

1 Like

Re: I Almost Lost My Marriage Over ‘april Fool’ Prank –woman by EmmyDJourno: 10:55pm On Apr 05, 2018
Idiotic ignoramus

Why didn't he do April Fool with, "Honey I want a divorce", whether you no go poison am with your eyes

Don't joke with a man about such, like you shouldn't joke with a woman about her appearance
Re: I Almost Lost My Marriage Over ‘april Fool’ Prank –woman by Omoapena(m): 10:59pm On Apr 05, 2018
NwaOhafia:
Stupid woman.
This is what ibibio calls "ngbon toro"
Hausa calls it "wawan wasa"
Igbo calls it "iberibe"

Yoruba calls it
Ode jati jati

1 Like

Re: I Almost Lost My Marriage Over ‘april Fool’ Prank –woman by Jabioro: 11:00pm On Apr 05, 2018
Expensive joke,a joke that breach the trust of your partner,a joke that cause signficant pounds flesh and make your home love diminished like a car take out of showroom,turn you to a trash..You can imagine upon all appealed he insisted on DNA test.ls she going to foot the bill? Cockcroach brain at work!
Re: I Almost Lost My Marriage Over ‘april Fool’ Prank –woman by engrjacuzzi: 11:09pm On Apr 05, 2018
What is Nigeria turning into, A friend just told me that their father takes offering from them during morning devotion.�‍♂️��

5 Likes

Re: I Almost Lost My Marriage Over ‘april Fool’ Prank –woman by marttol: 11:10pm On Apr 05, 2018
engrjacuzzi:
What is Nigeria turning into, A friend just told me that their father takes offering from them during morning devotion.�‍♂️��
lol
Re: I Almost Lost My Marriage Over ‘april Fool’ Prank –woman by Doctus(m): 11:16pm On Apr 05, 2018
This April fool may turn her to a fool
Re: I Almost Lost My Marriage Over ‘april Fool’ Prank –woman by NwaOhafia: 11:25pm On Apr 05, 2018
Omoapena:

Yoruba calls it
Ode jati jati
Bros I have only stayed in Lagos for 6 months, if not i would have given the yoruba version grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Almost Lost My Marriage Over ‘april Fool’ Prank –woman by thanki410(m): 11:25pm On Apr 05, 2018
When we say some ladies are immatured , they will say na lie
Re: I Almost Lost My Marriage Over ‘april Fool’ Prank –woman by Troublemaker007(m): 11:29pm On Apr 05, 2018
My wife did something like dis by planning it with her brother staying with us that she wanna divorce me. Mennn all hell broke loose and it ended so ugly. Took her on the date the next day to make up for it and I gat to fix the door I broke cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Almost Lost My Marriage Over ‘april Fool’ Prank –woman by Omoapena(m): 11:32pm On Apr 05, 2018
NwaOhafia:

Bros I have only stayed in Lagos for 6 months, if not i would have given the yoruba version grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6months is too long to learn the whole of yoruba.

Prolly u didn't intend to learn it

1 Like

Re: I Almost Lost My Marriage Over ‘april Fool’ Prank –woman by Prettyyemi(f): 11:57pm On Apr 05, 2018
Hmmm..
Na God save una...
Re: I Almost Lost My Marriage Over ‘april Fool’ Prank –woman by youngguru23(m): 12:41am On Apr 06, 2018
Re: I Almost Lost My Marriage Over ‘april Fool’ Prank –woman by sisisioge: 1:25am On Apr 06, 2018
Oniranu! Na that kind matter person dey carry do April food undecided
Re: I Almost Lost My Marriage Over ‘april Fool’ Prank –woman by phintohlar(f): 2:34am On Apr 06, 2018
This isn't April fool anymore but April Oloriburuku
Re: I Almost Lost My Marriage Over ‘april Fool’ Prank –woman by Reference(m): 3:27am On Apr 06, 2018
grin and she let him walk out the door with fake news loaded. What if he returned with an AR-15.

1 Like

Re: I Almost Lost My Marriage Over ‘april Fool’ Prank –woman by gunpoint(m): 4:33am On Apr 06, 2018
carinmom:
These kinds of pranks are uncalled for, I've never played this stupid prank in my entire life because some lies no matter how insignificant they may seem could lead to destructions of great magnitude.

Why?
Re: I Almost Lost My Marriage Over ‘april Fool’ Prank –woman by Heartbender: 4:35am On Apr 06, 2018
Stop being polite. She should be offered as sacrifice to banished gods
GloriaNinja:
undecided SHE IS STUPID FOR PLAYING SUCH APRIL FOOL PRANK.
Re: I Almost Lost My Marriage Over ‘april Fool’ Prank –woman by jamesbridget13(f): 6:01am On Apr 06, 2018
But that's an expensive one

Who April fool EPP?
Re: I Almost Lost My Marriage Over ‘april Fool’ Prank –woman by Nathaniel79(m): 6:24am On Apr 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The woman is a cheating ho
and her husband is a fool to believe that it was only a prank.

Because like Eminem rightly said;
"...a lot of truth is said in jest."
Now u got me with the Eminem part... that's a dude I respect so much.. one of my fave lines too!

1 Like

Re: I Almost Lost My Marriage Over ‘april Fool’ Prank –woman by godofuck231: 7:10am On Apr 06, 2018
K
Flashh:
OK!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6934713_img20180405222224665_jpeg926ecd2a32ecc9874b451c9a4dfd5580

I've always told guys one thing, if you must stay in marriage, you must persevere and learn to be silent what ever the punishment u dish out on her make sure it's private if u want to know a woman's secret u will end up deaf, blind, and dumb

Re: I Almost Lost My Marriage Over ‘april Fool’ Prank –woman by KhadyM(f): 7:54am On Apr 06, 2018
Damn you dont make jokes about your child's paternity. Not in this world where so many men have found out their children are not biologically theirs. She's lucky her marriage was saved.... mtchewww 23 years is a little bit too immature for marriage, how could she joke about such a thing though shocked
Re: I Almost Lost My Marriage Over ‘april Fool’ Prank –woman by EMMYNENTLY: 8:55am On Apr 06, 2018
Wow, she's so lucky to have a gentle husband, if not all her face for don swell shocked
Re: I Almost Lost My Marriage Over ‘april Fool’ Prank –woman by JuicyStar: 8:58am On Apr 06, 2018
You are lucky to be alive to share your testimony. Some men would have used the fork in their hand to comot you tongue. Now u have opened yourself to unnecessary suspicion. The man go do the DNA for several hospitals every six month just to be sure that the results is not another April fool.

Stupid joke.
Re: I Almost Lost My Marriage Over ‘april Fool’ Prank –woman by Justdare: 9:10am On Apr 06, 2018
Joke's on you. Fool
Re: I Almost Lost My Marriage Over ‘april Fool’ Prank –woman by Zuluhead(m): 10:00am On Apr 06, 2018
Imagine pranking your wife you have another family outside, that marriage is good as dead because you cant convince her that its a lie and she would suspect you for the rest of the marriage. Some pranks are so expensive.
Re: I Almost Lost My Marriage Over ‘april Fool’ Prank –woman by labi1977(m): 10:16am On Apr 06, 2018
Reference:
grin and she let him walk out the door with fake news loaded. What if he returned with an AR-15.

I smell lies, aren't you supposed to tell the person april fools at somepoint yet she let him walk out the door and leave for the whole day

april fool story from punch ?
Re: I Almost Lost My Marriage Over ‘april Fool’ Prank –woman by BENARI: 10:39am On Apr 06, 2018
She's certainly thinking of turning that joke to reality some day. The husband had better be careful.
And for her, she has just made herself a suspect for a very long time to come.

She's a crazy woman.

"If you can think it, you can do it".
Re: I Almost Lost My Marriage Over ‘april Fool’ Prank –woman by stevups(m): 10:48am On Apr 06, 2018
April foolishness!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan / Annoying Spousal Habits / My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.