Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,969 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo (24634 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Aisha Wakil ‘Mama Boko Haram’, Two Others For 111m Fraud / Kano Commissioner Of Police, Wakil M. Trends On Twitter. See Why / Titi Abubakar Speaks Igbo Language As She Campaigns For Her Husband. See Re (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by CzarChris(m): 9:11am On Apr 06, 2018
I'm dumbfounded......Wait, what?!!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by donbrowser(m): 9:11am On Apr 06, 2018
Aisha was born into an Igbo Christian family but converted to Islam while studying law at the University of Maiduguri. She married a northerner, Justice Alkali Gana Wakil of the Borno state High Court.
Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by SoNature(m): 9:13am On Apr 06, 2018
blackpanda:

Nope. It is actually rare a core northerner will speak igbo. In any case even if that were so, she must have lived several years in d east. Igbo is not a language u just pick up easily

People will just be behind their keyboards and be typing nonsense. Go to Garki in Emene, Enugu and see many Hausas that speak fluent Igbo

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by dubbiskelly(m): 9:13am On Apr 06, 2018
blackpanda:

Nope. It is actually rare a core northerner will speak igbo. In any case even if that were so, she must have lived several years in d east. Igbo is not a language u just pick up easily

Did u watch the video? She was born an Igbo woman from Enugu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by kb83(m): 9:15am On Apr 06, 2018
She is Fulani pretending to be Igbo .I av seen a Fulani gal during service speaking Igbo very fluently during my youth service .she told me she lived all her life in Enugu barracks and learned Igbo there

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by Yoruba4Life: 9:15am On Apr 06, 2018
Chai okoro Savages...

1 Like

Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by CSTR1002: 9:16am On Apr 06, 2018
malware:

The woman is Igbo na
Genetically maybe.

I don't see any other trace of igbo in her.

Look at how she looks. Is this not madness in Igboland ?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by Yoruba4Life: 9:17am On Apr 06, 2018
malware:

The woman is Igbo na

So typical of the FOOLS... grin grin

Lzaa

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by Missclare1(f): 9:19am On Apr 06, 2018
which one is mama Boko Haram?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by malware: 9:25am On Apr 06, 2018
Yoruba4Life:

Lzaa

watch her explain herself grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by SoNature(m): 9:26am On Apr 06, 2018
Edu3Again:
So why has she not been arrested?
Why has the BBC not called for her to be arrested?

It's simple the BBC want the Fulani to rule on their behalf

Before you call for her arrest, the reasonable question to ask is: what is her role in Boko Haram saga?

From my findings, they used her home to teach Boko Haram entrants Islam until Mohammed Yusuf took over as teacher and started teaching them 'that western education is haram.' At the time, the kids were taught the real Islam up until Yusuf hijacked it.

Before she could realize what was happening, politicians had taken over the small group, using and arming them to achieve their political goals.

She tried to reconvert the members who had gone astray, but realized that it was too late as most of them, including Mohammed Yusuf, were already killing those who didn't believe in the ideology.

But because he watched those kids grow, what she does now is to prevail on them to release their captives whenever they strike. And she has access to highest command of Boko Haram - this explains why she is called 'Mama Boko Haram.' Lately, she has been acting as a mediator between Boko Haram and the FG

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:27am On Apr 06, 2018
SlimBrawnie:
Because she is originally Igbo from Enugu State, Nigeria.

Her first name use to be Ogechi.

She is a Lawyer by training (UNIMAID).

She converted to Islam after she married her husband, Justice Wakil Gana who works with the Borno State High Court.

We IGBOS REJECT HER BECAUSE NO SENSIBLE IGBO WOMAN WILL CONVERT TO MUSLIM...WE DON'T HAVE SUCH GENE. SPIT...SHE IS A NORTHERNER SIMPLE..QUOTE ME AND THUNDER WILL FIRE YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY DURING RAINY SEASON.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by LZAA: 9:28am On Apr 06, 2018
Yoruba4Life:

Lzaa
as an omoluabi i obey my emir and i serve tje caliphate sai sultan!!!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by baysol: 9:31am On Apr 06, 2018
tayebest:
shocked

Mama Boko haram speaks Igbo? Abi she is even among the pig hiding under veil! lipsrsealed

I know all this while that this woman is Igbo and this confirmed my suspicion. Anywhere there is dirty money to be made that's where you find the igbos.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:33am On Apr 06, 2018
kb83:
She is Fulani pretending to be Igbo .I av seen a Fulani gal during service speaking Igbo very fluently during my youth service .she told me she lived all her life in Enugu barracks and learned Igbo there

Thank you. I don't see any real Igbo woman getting married to a muslim talk more to convert,must be a basstard. Not real Igbo.
Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by Yoruba4Life: 9:33am On Apr 06, 2018
LZAA:

as an omoluabi i obey my emir and i serve tje caliphate
sai our Yoruba masters!!!

Just exactly the way ur fellow Okoro madam is currently doing. grin grin

Great job indeed! cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by Revolva(m): 9:33am On Apr 06, 2018
foolish woman

1 Like

Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by Heebah: 9:34am On Apr 06, 2018
kb83:
She is igbo ooo. I know u pple dont want to believe she is one of u,but it is what it is...deal with it cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by erico2k2(m): 9:38am On Apr 06, 2018
GavelSlam:

Stick to the issue.

This woman is from Enugu.
Was this not what I was saying ? So if she is from Enugu what does it change ? The fact remains those who support these killings and adoption believe in a certain doctrine .
Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by SlimBrawnie(f): 9:38am On Apr 06, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

We IGBOS REJECT HER BECAUSE NO SENSIBLE IGBO WOMAN WILL CONVERT TO MUSLIM...WE DON'T HAVE SUCH GENE. SPIT...SHE IS A NORTHERNER SIMPLE..QUOTE ME AND THUNDER WILL FIRE YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY DURING RAINY SEASON.

Possessor of Thunder and Fire, I have quoted you and nothing will happen.

Your hatred for her and her religion can't change the fact that she is ORIGINALLY Igbo like I previously said. I have no business with whatever she chose to do with her life. I was only trying to inform the uninformed.

Cheers.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by malware: 9:39am On Apr 06, 2018
kb83:
Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by Raintaker(m): 9:40am On Apr 06, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

Move around more
Bros, no be to move around. Igbo is not easy to pick up. B.T.W. D woman is Igbo but she married a Bornu man
Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by Edu3Again: 9:41am On Apr 06, 2018
She said she is from Borno State.
Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by LZAA: 9:42am On Apr 06, 2018
Yoruba4Life:

Just exactly the way my fellow Omo oodua madam is currently doing. grin grin
Great job indeed! cool
yes we must bow to the caliphate grin
Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by MrGerald(m): 9:42am On Apr 06, 2018
ArmedRobber:
shut up!! oniro osi . northerners that cannot speak English started speaking igbogrin it is easier for an average northerner to speak French ,Yoruba than igbo
There are more Northerners that speak Igbo than Yoruba because they're more closer to Igbo, except few that reside in Lagos, you must be living in a cafe in Ogbomoshe.
Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by Yoruba4Life: 9:43am On Apr 06, 2018
LZAA:

yes
we, Igbo must bow to the caliphate grin

Awesome to know. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by LZAA: 9:51am On Apr 06, 2018
Yoruba4Life:

Awesome to know. grin
grin grin im loyal to my emir beeni sai sultan,sai emir,sai baba!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by GavelSlam: 9:53am On Apr 06, 2018
erico2k2:

Was this not what I was saying ? So if she is from Enugu what does it change ? The fact remains those who support these killings and adoption believe in a certain doctrine .

You are right .

But i bet it changes your opinion on the tribe of people who are Muslims, or in fact, those who may perpetuate terrorism - I would not call her a terrorist in any case.

She's been a go-between/negotiator for many years .

This for me has a positive side to it, because her presence reduces the carnage in one shape or form.

It is pertinent we appreciate her role and stop trying to besmirch the reputation of people who command this role .

Funny, it was reported in the media many years ago, that Buhari was selected as a possible negotiator with Boko Haram. Many people used it to.smear his name when in fact, you cannot choose who calls your name under any circumstance.

He has less contact with Boko Haram than madam Boko Haram the Enugu woman who acts as negotiator.

Ponder on that.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by Yoruba4Life: 9:54am On Apr 06, 2018
LZAA:

grin grin
im loyal to my Kabiyesi beeni
sai Oba, sai Yoruba, sai baba!!!!!!!

I'm glad you're beginning to realize the Yoruba superiority and dominance over the Igbo. cool

Good job... Sango bless you. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by nuelyoyo(m): 9:56am On Apr 06, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

No Enugu woman dresses like Boko Haram
Go to Enugu and see for yourself
Mr, I know you are Igbo and it's hard for you to accept the fact staring at you. The lady is an Igbo lady from Enugu state, she married a northerner and converted to Islam. If she was from Imo state na, Igbos from other states would say she is what she is because she is from Imo. Now she is from Enugu state - the pride and most respected state in the south East, let me hear what my Igbo peeps would say.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by donvicky2007: 9:59am On Apr 06, 2018
ArmedRobber:
shut up!! oniro osi . northerners that cannot speak English started speaking igbogrin it is easier for an average northerner to speak French ,Yoruba than igbo

Don't be too quick to judge, I for one have see northerns speaking igbo fluently at onitsha...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Battle To Oust Oshiomhole As APC National Chairman Suffers Setback / Junaid Mohammed Quits As Donald Duke’s Running Mate / Amaechi, Bolanle Ambode At Jumoke Okoya-Thomas’ 60th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.